The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Applied Chemistry Chapter 3

by Penny Propofol

Nurse Karen arrived at Mark’s research lab with her three beautiful Latina captives. Nicole, Olivia and Juanita were sisters, exotic and lovely. They were a welcome sight for Mark when he opened the back of the SUV to look at them. His robotized slave Cheryl stood next to him as he looked them over. Satisfied, he turned to Cheryl and said, “Get them inside and into bed.” When he got back inside, he noticed that Angela and Karen were nowhere to be seen. He found them when he walked into the room where Pam was being stored in her gel filled hibernation tube. Karen was naked, on her back playing with her own pussy with one hand while holding Angela’s face to her breast with the other.

Angela had been reluctant so Karen pinned her down and nursed her. Angela’s will was quickly overcome since she found Karen’s breasts to be irresistible. It wasn’t long until Karen rolled onto her back and let Angela continue to suckle as her body relaxed in submission to the drug. She could see what her slave milk was doing to Angela’s mind from the expression on her face. Very soon, Angela would need a nap. The milk always made her mind come undone and then made her sleepy. Just when Angela had taken as much as she thought she could handle, she was rolled over to the other side and made to take a double dose. Her eyes began to blink as the powerful extra dose of slave milk began to take effect. Quietly she let her soft brown eyes close and she sank into a deep, deep sleep. Mark was pleased with what he saw. The experiment with Karen’s breast milk had been a big success. He was already making arrangements to expand that program. He looked again at his lover Pam trapped in suspended animation inside a tube. She was such a hot little blonde vixen but she looked so peaceful floating asleep in the gel. Pam really had no idea that she was being stored in a tube or that she looked so beautiful as she slept. She was very attractive and Mark believed she would fetch a high price as bidders could get a good look at every inch of her athletic little tanned body.

Cheryl had carried the three girls inside, stripped them naked and put them into bed. Juanita was attached to a special and mysterious IV as per her prescription. Mark came back out into the ward just in time to see Cheryl putting the last girl to bed. The sight of her bent over the bed was too hot to resist. Her skin was a shiny metallic color, he adored the way the color went right into every nook and cranny of the girl. Mark walked up behind the girl and slid two fingers in between her legs, instantly locating her soft, moist pussy. He began to gently rub the length of her slit slowly. Up and down his fingers went as she continued to tend to the girl, attempting to focus. Eventually, she just let go and bent all the way over and spread her legs. Mark instantly began to suck, lick, kiss and nibble at her vaginal opening. As he did, her knees began to get weak for him. He had that effect on her often, he was so handsome and she loved his dick. Her programmed chip embedded in her kept insisting that she carry out her orders but the sex was overriding it and her. She may have been computerized, robotized and programmed to operate at maximum efficiency, but she was a woman first and foremost after all. Her body was responding the loving attention of a man, a man that knew precisely how to please her. No amount of reprogramming could overcome those primal desires.

Mark disrobed and pulled Cheryl up to a standing position and turned her to face him. She felt his big, hard dick pressing against her as he cradled her face tenderly and gave her deep, slow, passionate kisses. It was all she could do to remain standing. Her weak knees were her body’s way of telling her it wanted to lay down for him. Oh what his kisses were doing to her heart, her mind. Her love juice was running down her legs, he pulled her tight to him and lifted her by her ass cheeks. They were so soft, warm and smooth. Gently he carried her to the nearest examination table and placed her down on her back. With his left hand he reached down and began to massage her soaked pussy. With the other he stroked her soft, silky hair as he looked deeply into her blue eyes. Her face was flushed, her blue eyes slightly dilated. She wanted him in the worst way. He began kissing her again as he ran his fingers through her beautiful red hair. He bunched his fingers together, stiffened them, inserted the tips into her vaginal opening and began to make a stirring motion. Reflexively, she thrust her hips into his fingers. She loved the way they felt in her slippery soft pink pussy as he began to kiss her neck slowly while she moaned.

Karen peered out from the other room. The sight of Mark making love to the silver skinned, robotized Cheryl filled her with envy. Cheryl wouldn’t be in her way for too much longer though. Karen already had a plan to get her big butt out of the way and have Mark all to herself. Cheryl would be a formidable opponent physically, even mentally given the speed of the processor controlling her. However, Karen had access to Mark’s tablet that could be used to control Cheryl. All Karen needed to do (she thought) was to erase Cheryl’s programming and make a lesbian out of her. The tabled controlled the implanted chip, the implanted chip controlled Cheryl. Seemed simple enough, soon she’d see the last of Mark putting his dick into that silver painted slut.

Mark rolled Cheryl onto her belly straddled her shiny body. Reaching down with his hands, he spread her bubble butt open revealing her slippery, soft pink pussy. It looked so delicious as Cheryl lay helpless underneath him. By this time, Mark was good and ready to slice her pie. Cheryl shuddered as she felt the hot tip of Mark’s hard dick press into her pussy. Mark inserted the rest and she let out a loud moan. Even without an implanted chip forcing her obedience she’d have surrendered to Mark in an instant. He was so handsome and strong, Cheryl was putty in his hands. Putty to be formed any way he wanted. She felt Mark thrust repeatedly and the penetration felt so good. She liked being fucked doggy style anyway. It made her feel more like she was being conquered and controlled. It really stimulated her submissive side to feel that dick penetrate her from behind with her being helpless to stop it, trapped in a man’s strong arms. Over and over Mark’s dick slid in and out of her, overriding her programming with irresistible primal lust. For the first time since she could remember, she felt her face getting warm as her breathing became heavier. She felt the vice-like grip of his arms around her, his strong hands squeezing her breasts underneath her. She wished she could see his powerful, tight, muscular buttocks trusting into her. Those slender hips and broad shoulders of his made her so hot for him she wanted to sit on paper towels anyway. But when he was actually slamming his dick into her with that kind of force it just wrecked her mind. Cheryl shuddered constantly as she came and when she felt Mark cum inside her it made her start all over again. She collapsed, completely spent, her implanted chip rebooting because of the sensory overload.

Karen seethed with envy as she watched Cheryl enjoying her orgasm. She couldn’t wait to reprogram that slut and send her after Angela. She’d already eliminated Pam and Cheryl was going to be next. As Mark climbed up off of Cheryl, Karen came out into the ward and began to tend to the three sleeping Latina sisters. Each of the girls was scheduled for a different kind of experiment. Olivia was selected for the first experiment. After collecting samples from her to verify her health status, Olivia was placed onto a gurney and transported from the ward to the lab. When she arrived, Mark was readying some kind of stand. Gently, he lifted the naked Olivia off of the gurney and draped her face down over a sawhorse. Her arms and legs draped down to the sides. He raised her ankles and strapped them to some pegs to the rear of the device. He strapped her left arm down at the elbow to immobilize it. He installed an IV into her right arm before securing it down with a strap. Her head was resting in a padded hoop. Karen and Mark spent the next half hour attaching electrodes to her body and her scalp.

Olivia had begun to wake up, she was still very sleepy from the rectal dose of Ativan she’d been given. Olivia could hear the medical equipment around her running, beeping and humming. When her eyes opened, she could only see a small round area of the floor because of the hoop that supported her head. She tried to lift her head but because it was strapped down it wouldn’t move. She began to panic, she didn’t have her strength back yet, but her protests were getting louder. Mark had no worries that these would attract any kind of help. They were miles from the nearest habitation. Still, her growing protests were beginning to become a distraction. Mark said, “Nurse, get her under control.” Karen said, “Yes doctor, right away.” Karen who already had the syringes prepared quickly injected the strapped down Olivia with Fentanyl and Midazolam. Mark said to Olivia, “You’re going to start to feel sleepy now.” Olivia protested, “N-no! I don’t want to go back to sleep! I just woke up!” As she continued, Karen inserted the syringe loaded with Propofol into the IV port. Olivia moaned, “You can’t do this to me! You can’t just go around d-drug.. uhhh.. drugggging people...” Her words trailed off as sleep took her over. Mark said, “That’s better, you’ll stay nice and quiet now miss. Sleep tight.” The device that Olivia was strapped into would siphon power from her in order to operate. It worked by converting her core thermal energy into power for itself. Karen expertly used a speculum and a lubricated extractor tool to clear Olivia’s intestines of their contents while the surgical computer kept her unconscious.

The electrodes, and earphones were already in place, now that Olivia was anesthetized, the optical nerve interface and power siphon were implanted and she was now fully plugged into this machine. Karen was amazed with its sophistication, but was still unclear about its purpose. Once the procedure was complete, Mark discontinued the Propofol and allowed Olivia to begin to recover. As he waited he explained to Karen, “For years they have wanted to be able to drive vehicles, fly jets, operate equipment etc. without the time and expense of training people. This device is a stopgap. It is faster and more efficient than simply having a human being operate a device. It is a modular device that can be installed into many other kinds of devices once it has been integrated with a human mind.”

Mark pushed the device with Olivia integrated into it to the back loading dock. He opened the overhead door and a van waited. He opened the back of the van and rolled the device inside. He locked the device in place and then connected it to the interface with the van. As he finished, Olivia began to wake again. Realizing something was terribly wrong she struggled to get free of her bonds. Mark produced another syringe and inserted it into her IV port. As he injected her he said, “Thank goodness for venous access. Relax Miss. Actually, you won’t have any choice. You’re about to get relaxed.” Within seconds, Olivia felt the drug beginning to take effect. Her soft brown eyes dimmed as she felt her emotions flatten, her thoughts fluttered away. Mark’s serum had shifted her brain into neutral and she was ready for the device to interface with her. Mark switched his device on, Olivia felt something happening. She felt the probe stuck deep inside of her ass begin to feel cold as it began to drain her heat energy.

After several seconds, Olivia felt a humming sensation in her head. Mark gave Olivia another injection that would alter her synaptic function and started an IV drip to keep her calm and pliable for his computer. Olivia sighed as she felt herself being invaded by some kind of artificial intelligence. She felt it reaching into her, scanning her mind, learning all about her. Olivia suddenly realized that it was probing into her sexual fantasies, things that made her cum when she played with herself. She felt it discovering all of her weaknesses and secrets. She felt so violated, yet it was turning her on being made to involuntarily tell this thing everything about what would make her cum. She knew then that this thing was going to turn right around and use this information to control her. Somehow that made her even more turned on. Olivia was a really kinky girl and somehow she found it erotic that this thing was tapping her to get its power. She felt her pussy beginning to drip as she found it all sexually stimulating. Something was reaching deep inside her, triggering her most powerful submissive feelings. She found herself wanting to be completely controlled in the grip of this machine. She was beginning to feel the effects of the energy drain. She found it sexually arousing that this thing could actually keep her under its control just by draining her if it wanted to.

The humming in Olivia’s head changed, she felt like the computer was beginning to absorb her into its memory system. The pull was irresistible and she could see the light dimming as she became less and less aware. She felt herself being deactivated and deprogrammed. As she felt herself falling away, Olivia became too sleepy to keep her eyes open. In the next second the darkness swallowed her as her essence, her very personality had been saved to memory. Her mind was now completely blank, and then the vibration of the humming increased. She was being programmed with new information. Though Olivia’s eyes were closed, she suddenly was able to see all around the outside of the van as well as the interior. The programming in her mind and the device she was plugged into integrated her with the van itself. She was becoming aware of its engine, power train, control systems. Bit by bit the van was becoming her new body. She was aware of the fuel and fluid levels, the status of every electrical and electronic system. She felt herself merging with the GPS system aboard the vehicle. Within five minutes she was literally one with the van.

Mark and Karen sat down at the monitoring stations in the back of the van. Mark opened the communication line to the device containing Olivia. He pressed the voice command button, “Olivia, you will drive onto the highway and drive six miles South to the small private airstrip on the right. You will use your on-board transmitter to send the code ZEN3750 on the preset band. The gate will open and you will proceed to the hangar. Acknowledge.” The words soaked into the very core of Olivia’s mind. Her programming decoded and processed the command. In a monotone voice she replied, “Acknowledged, master.” Mark pressed the button again and said, “Proceed.” “Yes, master”, droned Olivia. The engine started, the parking brake released, the transmission was placed in drive and the van began to move from the building and down the driveway.

The van turned onto the highway and proceeded without incident. Clearly the commands were received and understood by Olivia. Karen looked at the girl being harnessed by Mark’s computer. She had such a beautiful girly shape; her olive toned skin was alluring. Karen looked closely at the probe running into Olivia’s ass, the way her opening gripped it snugly all the way around the shaft. The display on the side of the device showed how much energy was being drained from the girl. It was taking considerably less since it was plugged into the van. As the van was driving, Olivia’s processing power was being used to manage not only the vehicle but the entertainment and communication systems as well. Mark typed up Cheryl’s new orders and had Olivia transmit them.

Cheryl awakened from her sleep on the examination table. Angela had washed her and was sitting with her quietly. Cheryl’s processor received her new orders and acknowledged them with an affirmative reply. Angela saw Cheryl rise up and begin to walk toward the ward where the remaining sisters were sleeping. Angela asked, “Cheryl? What are you doing?” Cheryl continued to walk, in a monotone she replied, “Master requires that I proceed with the prescribed treatment on the unit known as Juanita.” They stood at the side of Juanita’s bed for a few moments. She had such a pretty face with such delicate features. Like her sisters, she had dark brown hair. She had a beautiful tan and an exceptionally attractive body. Juanita was the youngest sister and also the curviest of the three. Angela and Cheryl awakened Juanita and sat her up at the edge of her bed. Angela took the IV bag down off of the stand. Juanita was still very rummy from the effects of the drugs. Mark was counting on this as it would keep her compliant as she was prepped for a trial run of one of his new devices. The two girls helped the naked and sleepy Juanita to her feet. Angela couldn’t stop looking at the girl’s breasts. They were quite large, beautifully soft and round without a mark on them. Her soft, brown areolae were as large as Angela’s opened mouth. She daydreamed for a second about suckling at Juanita’s tender breasts.

Cheryl and Angela guided Juanita back to a section of Mark’s lab. Juanita was very calm and cooperative as they made it to where Mark’s new machine awaited a trial. Cheryl activated the machine and once it was booted up she walked Juanita up to the insertion point. Juanita looked befuddled as she was bent over and inserted into the end of the machine. Once she was poking into the little doorway she was taken hold of and pulled the rest of the way in, face down on a conveyor belt. The device quickly connected an IV line to Juanita’s arm and continued the cocktail of hormones being pumped into her. With lightning speed, the device attached sensors all over Juanita’s body including dozens of electrodes to scan and influence her brain activity. Juanita was beginning to grow more aware of her surroundings and the computer was able to detect her rising stress level.

Juanita heard Cheryl’s voice in her head, “Relax, Juanita. You will not be hurt; we just need some of your milk.” Juanita replied, “Are you people crazy? No! No!! Let me out of this thing right now!” Cheryl calmly replied, “I’m sorry Juanita, we can’t do that. Your stress will ruin the milk and cause you to produce less.” Juanita was becoming outraged, “Let me the fuck out of this thing! I’m going to rip your eyes out you bitch!” Cheryl answered, “I’m going to give you something to calm you down which will take effect quickly.” Juanita saw a loaded syringe pressed into her IV port. Instantly the plunger was depressed, pumping the drug into her arm. She thrashed about trying to get loose of her bonds, “Let me up! You motherfuckers! Let go of me!” Cheryl spoke to her soothingly, “Now, now. Just breathe and relax sweetie. Don’t fight it, just let go.” Juanita spat back at her, “No! Fuck you! I don’t want to calm down you bitch! When I get out of here I’m.... I- I- uhhhhh... oh.. my head... ohhhhhhhhh.........” Her words trailed off as the powerful sedative took her over and her body sank to the conveyor, limp and defeated. Juanita was still conscious, but extremely relaxed and cooperative. The device had processed her and she was completely prepared for the next machine. The conveyor belt brought Juanita out its exit door. Cheryl and Angela slid her onto a cart and rolled her over to the milking machine.

Cheryl spoke to her, “That’s better; now this machine is going to plug some pleasure devices into you that will keep you happy and contented while you are being milked.” Cheryl heard a faint incoherent reply from Juanita as lubricated vibrators were inserted into her pussy and ass. She moaned with pleasure as a tiny vibrating cone was attached to her clitoris. The devices were activated and tuned to her reactions in order to produce a satiating effect upon her. Once it was fine-tuned, the drugged Juanita was quite content to lie there and be plugged into the dairy. She felt the last bit of tension leave her body as she melted like butter. She barely reacted as the milking devices sucked on her nipples. The suction was switched on and the sense of relief that Juanita felt as the milk began to flow was indescribable. Soothing, peaceful soundscapes played in her ears. The vibrators worked in tandem with the milking machine and the drug to keep her purring quietly. As she was milked into submission a hypnotic voice in her head spoke to her. It said, “Yes. You like to be milked. You want to be milked. You want to dedicate your life to producing milk for us. That’s a good girl. Give in to my control and give me your milk.”

Angela looked at the collection bottle that the milk was flowing in to. She couldn’t believe how much was coming out of the woman. When Mark said his cocktail of hormones would stimulate production he wasn’t kidding. As soon as she was finished being milked, Juanita was allowed to drift off to sleep. The sensors attached to her breasts would tell the computer when she was ready to be milked again. Until then, she would enjoy sex dreams with the help of some designer drugs , hypnotic suggestion and pleasure devices. The milk container was sealed and released. As per Mark’s instructions, Cheryl placed the container into the storage unit to be dispensed to its victim later.

Mark arrived back at the lab with Karen. He was rolling the module containing Olivia in with him. Mark connected the module to the interface that would allow Olivia to control all of the devices in the lab. With the press of a button, he erased her previous programming and replaced it with the information that she would need to control this new set of equipment. Once she was reprogrammed and activated, he walked toward the sleeping Juanita. He appeared to be pleased by what he saw. He asked Cheryl the status of the experiment. Cheryl informed him that the milking machine had managed to extract 15% more milk than he had estimated with its initial run and that Juanita was producing the next batch of milk at a greater rate than expected. Mark smiled to himself, his milk production hormones were succeeding beyond his expectations. This was all well and good, but it only made a difference if the milk worked to enslave other women as well or better than his previous formula.

He turned to Angela and asked, “Angela, could you come over here please?” Angela complied and walked over to stand with Karen, Cheryl and Mark. Mark explained to Karen, “I see from my tablet application that some of the milk from our new cow has been collected and stored. The computer sampled a small amount of the milk to verify its chemical profile. The milk contains everything that we need to enslave people quickly and effectively. It should be very effective, but we need to test it.” He gestured toward Juanita and continued, “It can also be used to create docile and obedient slave cows from suitable candidates.” Karen smiled at Angela, she kind of liked the idea of seeing her strapped into the slave maker and having the slave milk pumped into her belly. She liked the idea of seeing Angela under the control of slave milk stronger than her own. Then Mark said, “So we need a suitable testing candidate and you’ll do quite nicely, Karen.” The second she heard her name Cheryl injected her in the neck with a knockout dose. Before Karen could protest she heard the hissing of the sedater in her ear as Angela grabbed hold of her hands. Mark turned her face to look at him, “You have served me well, but I think it’s time to trade you in on a new model.” Karen’s mind began to cloud, she couldn’t think or speak. She couldn’t keep her eyes open. She felt Cheryl catch her and cradle her in her arms as she collapsed. The last thing she saw as her vision blurred out and went black was Cheryl’s silver face smiling down at her.

Mark said, “Angela, please help Cheryl strip Karen naked and get her strapped into our slave maker. I want to see how efficient the new slave milk is.” Mark thought to himself that he would also enjoy seeing how efficiently Olivia created new slaves. If the efficiency of her control over the van was any indication, Karen would be a mere plaything in Olivia’s grip very shortly. Cheryl took pleasure stripping Karen naked. Even under the control of her implanted chip Cheryl still resented Karen. She viewed Karen as her rival for Mark’s attention. In a secret communique to Mark, she had recommended using Karen to test the new slave milk. If it worked well, he no longer needed her to enslave women. If it didn’t, she could be made to forget. And, she was a better candidate than Angela or Nicole because she wasn’t already enslaved. She smiled to herself as she took pride in her treachery. She had managed to get Mark to get rid of her rival, and Karen never suspected for a second that she had been double-crossed.

Cheryl looked upon the naked, sleeping Karen as she lie on the examination table. Cheryl had always envied Karen’s perfectly tanned skin. Gently, Cheryl opened one of Karen’s eyelids and gazed at the lovely color of her brown eye. She couldn’t help but adore the girl’s cute little nose and her soft, tender lips. Karen had small brown spots in different locations on her skin. Something about that was so cute and attractive to Cheryl. Her soft, ample breasts were tempting but Cheryl knew that to suck on them meant being controlled by the milk. Karen had such beautifully rounded breasts and buttocks they looked like a matching set. It was probably because Karen was so pretty that Cheryl had a hard time liking the girl. Cheryl was already communicating with the Olivia module and she knew what Olivia was programmed to do to Karen. Cheryl prepared Karen for the procedure. She installed an IV into Karen’s arm and then spread the girl’s legs and applied lots of hospital grade lubricant to her pussy and ass. In seconds, the area between her legs was absolutely slippery. Cheryl enjoyed playing with Karen’s pussy while she slept. Karen moaned softly as she felt the expertise of Cheryl’s finger fucking. What a wonderful way to be awakened, thought Cheryl. As Karen’s eyes began to flutter and then open, Cheryl leaned down and began to kiss her. The sleepy girl returned the kiss, not really knowing what she was doing. It felt good and she just went with it.

Cheryl took Karen’s hand and helped her stand. She held the girl steady as she walked her toward the slave maker. Karen sat in the open bottomed chair and Cheryl strapped her wrists and ankles into place. Then she attached the line to Karen’s IV. The Olivia module was aware that Karen had been placed into position and activated the interface. Within seconds, Karen was attached to the full array of monitoring and pleasuring devices. She shuddered with pleasure as she felt the cold steel vibrators enter her heavily lubricated pussy and ass. The chair tipped Karen back to 45 degrees. Her head was gently tipped back and a feeding tube was swiftly and efficiently inserted through her nose and down her esophagus. The dazed Karen only realized what was done once it was too late. Suddenly she heard Olivia’s voice in her mind, reassuring her. Olivia was programmed to enslave this girl using the new slave milk and she was just about ready to begin. The monitoring was all on line and operating normally. She activated the pleasure devices and gauged Karen’s reaction to variations in speed and intensity. In seconds, it was optimized for maximum effect.

The devices were turning the drugged Karen’s mind into mush. She simply sank back into the chair and surrendered completely. She saw the container of Juanita’s milk being taken out of storage by the slave maker and inserted into the feeding circuit. Karen felt Olivia begin to thourougly scan her brain just before she activated the pump that would put the milk into Karen’s stomach. Karen experienced a pleasant tingling sensation in her head and then felt the pump come to life. Helplessly she watched the tube fill with milk as it made its way into her. Unable to stop her body from taking the milk all she could do was lay there and protest weakly. As milk began to enter Karen’s stomach, Juanita was being milked again. Her rate of production continued to increase, a fact that pleased Mark greatly. Juanita would make an excellent dairy cow. In her light sleep, Juanita had surrendered completely to the pleasure devices as well as her sister Olivia’s voice. Once she was fully cooperative, Olivia began to use the milking machine to gently rock her little sister to sleep. Juanita floated along in bliss, quite happily giving up her milk to the machine. In no time she had filled another container.

Olivia realized that Karen was trying to resist the milk, deep in her mind Karen felt that if she could out last the milk bottle she could prevent herself from being controlled. Her heavy eyes watched the last of the milk leave the container and for a few moments she felt triumphant. Until Olivia loaded yet another bottle into the feeding circuit. Almost immediately, Olivia resumed the pumping. Karen, who was desperately trying to hold on against the drug as the milk worked its way into her system whimpered: “N-n—.. no. No please...” She tried to keep fighting but she was so tired. Olivia’s words were starting to slip past her defenses, sink into her. Deep down she knew that she was about to be reprogrammed and controlled. The drug relentlessly tugged at her will, wearing her down. The more her will faded the farther back the chair slowly tipped. She felt the drug soaking into her brain and as it did, Olivia’s words were harder and harder to fight. Olivia was commanding her to surrender, to stop resisting and accept her new programming. With the very last bit of her will Karen put up one last valiant effort to fight off the power of the Olivia module. Straining with all of her mental might she tried to push Olivia out of her head. When that failed, exhausted, Karen closed her eyes and surrendered completely. As she went limp the chair tipped all the way back until Karen’s back was parallel to the floor. With her legs bent and raised, she looked like a woman submitting to a gynecological examination. Within seconds, her programming was complete.

While Olivia had Karen helpless in her grip, Nicole had awakened and was being brought to Mark as requested. Angela led the girl carefully, steadying her as she continued to wake up from the effects of the drugs. Mark had noticed Nicole immediately. To him, she was by far the most attractive of the three sisters. In fact, she was the most attractive woman Mark had seen in some time. The ease with which Pam had gained control of her was encouraging. She would make an outstanding sex slave. Only Mark wasn’t planning on selling her to some bidder as he was the others. Mark turned to Angela and asked her to bring the gurney over. She had no idea what Mark planned to do to Nicole, but Angela did find the new slave’s body to be irresistible. She hoped that she would get the chance to fondle and probe this fine specimen of a woman. In the meantime, she needed to get Karen onto the gurney and let Cheryl take her to the ward to recover.

Once Karen was disconnected from the slave maker, Angela and Cheryl got her onto the gurney. Within a few minutes, Cheryl placed the defeated Karen onto a bed in the ward and covered her with blankets. She put the headset onto Karen that would allow the Olivia module to brainwash her while she slept. It would be a while before Karen slept off the treatment Oliva had given her. By that time, Karen’s personality should be completely washed away. Cheryl returned to the lab and awaited instructions. Angela tended to Nicole and took her to the shower and cleaned her up. Once she was clean and dry, Angela placed her into the slave maker. Nicole didn’t need the slave milk; her mind was already a wide open slate that had been wiped clean. Olivia tipped the chair all the way back and the limp and submissive Nicole gazed into the hypnotic beam with her gorgeous brown eyes and accepted her new programming.

As she watched the beautiful Nicole melt before her eyes, Angela lusted for her body. Nicole’s figure was remarkable; she had the sexiest legs, ass and breasts that Angela had ever seen. She felt herself getting wet from just thinking about eating Nicole’s slave pussy that was on display for everyone to see. It was such a lovely soft pink specimen, very moist and healthy looking. She was focused on Nicole’s body to the point of distraction. She felt a sharp sting in her neck with a loud hissing sound. She quickly turned around to see what happened and a mask shot out and strapped itself over her mouth and nose. It simultaneously muffled her and began to pump her full of sleeping gas. She wanted to struggle to get loose but her limbs were already in the grip of the collector that Olivia controlled. Horrified, she realized that she was being enclosed in inside some kind of box. Within seconds, she was stripped of her clothing. Angela felt the sensors being attached to her body at unbelievable speed as she fought the effects of the pacifying injection and gas. She felt the cold slick touch of the thermometer as it was inserted fully into her rectum. Olivia could tell from the brain sensors that Angela was getting very sleepy from the gas. Her physical struggling had grown faint and sporadic. In a few more seconds, she was nearly asleep and under the control of the collector device. As her limp, helpless body was placed in a horizontal position, her brain was flooded with the drugs in her bloodstream. The last thing she was aware of as she went under was the insertion of the catheter into her urethra. Then she tumbled into the darkness, a victim of Mark’s new collector device.

The device would contain Angela and keep her pacified for as long as necessary. It was capable of transporting her through a building or to a vehicle as cargo. All the while it kept Angela in silent oblivion. Mark instructed Olivia to have the collector transport Angela to the back of the lab and plug into the interface. This would allow Olivia direct access to Angela’s mind. If successful, this device could prove valuable in the field of capturing agents and extracting information from them. Olivia’s task was to extract everything Angela knew about Mark’s organization. It seemed like a good test of the capability of this device.

Olivia was able to monitor the status of Karen, Nicole, Juanita, Shelly and Angela and keep them under control simultaneously. She had been observing Cheryl very closely, learning the exact details of the implant chip’s control over her. The chip essentially worked by bypassing the ‘thinking’ part of Cheryl’s brain. It was wired directly into the normally protected areas. So commands issued from the chip became irresistible urges. Now that Olivia had access and control over the chip she manipulated Cheryl into going back to her resting station. Obediently, Cheryl climbed into her recharging station. Cheryl’s station was a safe, warm and comfortable place for her. Her body received nourishment as she enjoyed the most peaceful sleep. As she lay there she relaxed and let the warmth into her body. The feeding system connected to the hatch in her belly button. The pads connected to her head as they normally did and induced a peaceful feeling in her mind. She felt the control chip release her. As she lay there, relaxed and contented she began to feel something else reaching into her.

In moments she felt as though her mind was drifting on a stream that was carrying her farther and farther from her body. All too late she realized that her mind was being pulled from her body and saved into the Olivia module’s auxiliary memory system. She fell into a deep sleep as the last of her was copied over. With Cheryl’s mind moved into storage and the implant chip deactivated, the body was wide open for Olivia to control. She reprogrammed the function of the chip to allow her to work with the module from Cheryl’s body. She’d always wanted to be a redhead anyway. Mark had a lengthy to-do list and Olivia intended to get the program on schedule. After she got some much needed rest, she would use her newly acquired body to show these bitches a new meaning for the word control. For now she enjoyed the recharging station’s pleasure devices as they soothed her into a wonderful sleep.