The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Applied Hypnosis Lifestyle”

by ”URN My Power

II—Finances.

Sierra was still sleeping when Mark came back from a morning trip to town. He was about to wake her with a kiss, but she smelled the food he’d brought and roused.

“Mmm, smells good.” she said, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Mark put the bags on the bed. In one bag was a quartet of sausage and egg biscuits and some pigs in a blanket. In another, fresh-baked Krispy Kreme doughnuts. The third was a much larger Wal-Mart bag with clothes and hygeine products. “Aww, I have to wear clothes?” she joked, digging into the food.

“’Fraid so, hon.” he said, grabbing a biscuit and a pig in a blanket for himself. “I’m not planning on staying sequestered here all week. For one thing, you’d get bored if I left you here alone if you weren’t asleep...”

“Or hypnotized.” she filled in. “I kinda like that.”

“And for another,” he continued, “I’ve got the most beautiful girl in the incoming senior class at my beckon call, and I intend to show you off.” She blushed at that, and they finished off the rest of their breakfast together. When she came out of the bathroom after brushing her teeth, she saw something shiny out of the corner of her eye and turned her head to look. It was her necklace, shining in the light from the bathroom. She was about to ask why he didn’t just use her trigger, but she was already slipping, and it really didn’t matter.

Mark was pleased that she slipped into trance more easily this time than the last time. Then again, it wasn’t too surprising. After all, she’d been hypnotized before, and enjoyed it. This was only an exercise to reinforce earlier instructions, and implant new ones.

While in town, Mark had slipped into his room and picked up another induction device, one he would use in phase two, one he had painstakingly built for himself during his training, like a Jedi builds his lightsabre. He wanted his own source of income, not one controlled by his father, and a summer job was decidedly undesirable. Luckily, he knew of a lonely local donor who would be happy to help, with the proper motivation.

* * *

“Bye, Mom, I’m off to day-camp!” Hsu called from the door.

“Have fun, honey!” her mother called back. Li Hua sighed as her daughter left. Li Hsu wasn’t stuck-up like other girls from rich families—Hua counted her blessings on that one. Hsu was friendly, outgoing, kind, and pretty. Living in America most of her life had spared her the expectation to have children early. This gave her the time to graduate high school with the rest of her class, and volunteer at a day-camp for underpriviliged kids who weren’t quite old enough for full-blown summer camp yet. The diploma hung proudly on the wall. If only her father had lived to see it. said a depressing little voice in Hua’s mind. The voice stole across her like a shadow presaging the pangs of loneliness that crept across her every time she was alone, which had become more frequent since the death of her husband, Li Tsao. She would give up anything, the palatial mansion, the financial security, the majority share she’d inherited in her late husband’s company, anything, to make the loneliness go away.

The doorbell interrupted her moping. She brushed a strand of dark hair out of her face before answering it. “Oh, hello, Mark. What brings you here?”

“Hi, Ms. Li.” Mark said. “I was wondering if you needed anything. I brought my dad’s truck...”

“That’s sweet, Mark.” Hua said, smiling. “Come in.” She led the young American boy inside. Young, but at just a hair under six feet, he was taller than her by almost a foot and a half. “Do...do I look old to you?” she asked him.

“You?” Mark asked. “You look better than my mom...um, don’t tell her I said that.” Hua laughed. It felt good, so she kept at it until she figured it was pushing the bounds of acceptibility.

“She’ll never hear it from me, son.” Hua said. “I guess you Americans don’t think I look old enough to have given birth to an eighteen-year-old daughter, do you?”

“I know values in other countries are different.” Mark said judiciously.

“Smart boy. Most people say something to the effect of ‘us Commies’ having babies while we’re babies. But...I was just shy of my fifteenth birthday when Hsu was born, and my eighteenth when we came to America.”

“You’re still young, Ms. Li.” Mark assured her.

“I don’t feel it.” Hua said sadly. “My husband’s gone, my daughter’s grown up...where does that leave me?” He turned her around, and sat in a chair so they could see face-to-face.

“I hear that where you come from, they use the same word for crisis as for opportunity, Ms. Li.” he said. “We’ve been friends since back when you all lived next door to us. Your husband was a good man. I spoke at the funeral, remember?”

“I remember.” she said, as he wiped a tear from her eye.

“What happened to him was unfortunate, and very unfair, but his killer has paid for what he did.”

Yes, she thought, I remember watching the execution. In China, they wouldn’t have used a needle, though.

“I know it won’t bring your husband back. Revenge never accomplishes anything, but Tsao wouldn’t want you to dwell on his death.” Mark pulled her gently into his lap. She knew she shouldn’t be sitting in his lap, but his embrace was so warm, so comforting. It had been a long time since she had let a man hold her. She’d forgotten how good it felt. He let her cry on his shoulder, until she was finished. No rushing, no pressure, no demands, only relief; she cried herself out, and he dried her eyes with a paper towel. “Feel better?” he asked when she stopped.

“Y-yes.” Hua said. “I feel much better now.”

“Here, look at this.” Mark said, showing her some kind of watch. He opened it up, revealing a glow-in-the-dark face with a moving spiral background. The glow was soft, not at all unpleasant. A small crystal in the center threw light pleasantly all over her face. Holographic foil on the face created the illusion of a second spiral floating above the first one, and spinning in the opposite direction. She felt strange, as if she were floating away from her body, being drawn into the spirals.

Where are the hands? asked some detached part of her mind, to which the rest of her paid no heed. Mark was speaking. She couldn’t make out the words, but she agreed, without question. His voice was soft and soothed her wounded soul like aloe vera on a sunburn. Mark was such a nice guy. He was so mature, so caring. He knew she was lonely, was here to help. He was only fifteen years younger than her. There were couples she knew of with bigger age differences. He was attractive. She was attracted to him. Yes, she realized, she was very attracted to him. She’d give anything if he would take away the loneliness, the awful, awful loneliness.

Sleep.

When Hua opened her eyes, she was naked, but that didn’t matter. All that mattered was Mark’s voice. Obey Mark’s voice. Obey Mark. She remembered something. She remembered telling Mark she would give anything if he would take away her loneliness. He had agreed, and Hua was ready. The spiral was in front of her now. Her lips moved. She barely felt them. It was time. What would she give to be free? Anything. Everything. The decision was made. Hua agreed to give herself to Mark. Everything she had, everything she was, would be his.

She slept again. The last thing she was aware of was her own voice saying “I am yours...Change me.”

Hua opened her eyes again. Hsu was due back from day-camp any minute now. The door opened. Hua smiled and embraced her daughter.

“There’s something different about you, Mom.” Hsu said.

“Something wonderful has happened.” Hua replied. She lifted her hand. The watch dangled between her fingers, the spiral face turned toward Hsu. Hua’s lips moved. What she was saying didn’t matter. They were her Master’s words, not her own. She was merely the messenger.

Sleep.

Hua opened her eyes once more. She knelt in the bedroom. She was naked again. Hsu knelt across from her, also naked. Her eyes were as empty as Hua’s mind. They waited.

“Rise.” Master said. Hsu and Hua rose to attention at the foot of the bed, still staring blankly into each other’s eyes. Master spoke softly. The two women listened obediently as His words crafted their world anew.

* * *

Sierra sat in the truck, holding the necklace in front of her own eyes. A Walkman whispered Mark’s words into her ears. Familiar words. She’d heard them before. She would hear them again. She wasn’t sure how many times she had flipped the tape. Maybe two. Maybe twenty. It didn’t matter. Only the words mattered. Mark’s words. Mark’s voice. Mark’s command. Mark’s will. Mark’s desire.

Her cell phone buzzed in her pocket. As Mark had commanded, she withdrew it, activated it, and took off the headphones. “I am ready.” she said, still hypnotizing herself with her own necklace.

“You can come in now.” he said.

“Yes, I understand.” she replied, turning off the cell phone and putting it in the glove box. She put the necklace on again and opened the passenger side door. The color of her outfit matched her eyes, and it consisted of capri pants, flip-flops, and a matching lettuce-leaf top tied in front. She shambled up the steps and opened the unlocked front door. The crotch of her capris was wet from the sexually-charged thoughts being repeated to her by the Walkman all morning. Sierra followed a trail of discarded clothes up the stairs to the master bedroom. Her own clothes formed a pile once she found Mark, and the Walkman lay on top.

“Come in, Sierra.” Mark said. “Kneel between your new friends.” Sierra complied. She was more aroused than she’d ever thought possible. He directed her attention to a spinning spiral watch. The twin spirals drew her eyes to the beautiful, sparkling jewel in the center. It arrested her attention, and she couldn’t look away. She could only watch, and listen, and obey.

Sleep.

The next thing she was aware of, she was standing in front of the other two women. Mark was behind her, caressing her deliciously sensitive breasts, while the women chanted.

“I exist to serve. I will serve Master and Mistress in all things...” they said in tandem. They continued to chant as Mark continued to stimulate her body.

“Uhn!” she grunted as a rough thumb across her nipple brought her to an orgasm.

“That’s my good girl.” Mark whispered to her. “Hua, come over here.” The older woman rose, not pausing in her chant. “Now, Sierra, I want you to go over there by Hsu.” Sierra complied. “Now, Hsu, Sierra, I want you two to pleasure each other. Whoever brings the other the most orgasms will get fucked next.”

Mark whispered in Hua’s ear, “Watch your daughter closely, Hua. Every time she has an orgasm, you’ll have one too.”

“Yes, Master.” she responded. Sierra and Hsu shifted to the sixty-nine position, and Hsu started doing delicious things with her tongue. Sierra gasped as thrills rippled through her. She applied herself to her task, trying to do what Mark had done to her the night before. Hsu found Sierra’s G-spot, triggering the first orgasm of their session. Sierra applied her tongue to Hsu’s clitoris while her fingers quested for that button...

Hua watched through half-lidded eyes as her daughter engaged in previously-unthinkable lesbian activity with their redheaded Mistress. Behind her, Mark was taking things slowly, providing wonderfully pleasurable torment to her long-unused vagina. She had an orgasm on her own during a particularly deep penetration. It was followed by another as her mind mirrored one Sierra gave to Hsu.

“That’s very good, Hua.” he whispered to her. Time had no meaning for her. The only sensation was pleasure, the only sounds were orgasmic screams. The room she’d spent so many lonely nights in once again filled with the smell of sex. She came again. Mark was trying to prolong his own pleasure. She came again as her daughter cried out in pleasure, and the pressure of her vaginal walls on his penis brought Mark off inside her, enhancing the joy for Hua. “Stop.” he said. The action came to a halt as he slid out of her. “Sierra managed to make Hsu come twice. Hsu made Sierra come five times.” Sierra pouted, knowing she’d lost. “It’s okay, Sierra, you just need practice. Hua, go take your daughter’s place while I award her her prize. Hsu, come up here and join me on the bed.”

“Yes, Master.” Hsu said. He had Hsu suck him back to erection while Sierra and Hua took their positions. The taste of Mark’s cream in Hua’s snatch drove her wild, and she attacked Hua with abandon. By the time Mark let off another burst in Hsu, Hua had lost control and was just letting Sierra eat her to one crescendo after another.

“Hsu, Hua, sleep now.” he said. Both women were out like lights. “It’s just you and me now, babe.”

“Yes.” Sierra moaned.

“Come up here with me, baby, it’s your turn.” he said. She joined him joyously. Having ejaculated twice already, he was able to last much longer. His every caress was like a baptism in sexual fire. There was no way she could be satisfied with anyone else. She was his girl, his and his alone.

* * *

Mark was used to waking up with an erection, but this time it was in someone’s mouth. Two other mouths were licking his shaft and balls. He wasn’t sure how much sperm he could possibly have left after yesterday, but he squirted whatever he had into the waiting mouth below the covers. He lifted them up to find Hua sharing a load of sperm with Sierra, who then shared what she had with Hsu.

“Good morning.” he said.

“Good morning, Master.” the trio said, happily. He smiled. He hadn’t told Sierra to call him Master. That she had chosen it on her own was a promising sign. He got up and headed for the shower, telling the girls to get breakfast started. He could have taken one or all of them to the shower with him, but he needed to recover. While he scrubbed himself under the heated spray, he reflected on how well Hua had accepted his suggestions regarding her new role. She’d been married when she’d come to America, and was shy about looking for new men. As a result, she’d become a lonely young widow when Tsao had died. It was a real shame about that. Tsao had been a cool guy. Mark figured the least he could do was make sure his widow was happy in her new life.

He’d want another week or so to make the new subservient personae permanent, both to her and her daughter. While Hua was the stereotypical reclusive millionaire widow, except for her age, Hsu was active in the local summer day-camp every year. He’d have to make an excuse for her. He dried off and grabbed his other set of clothes. Suitably attired, he went down to breakfast, where he found that his women had gone all-out. Fried eggs over easy, sausage, bacon, blueberry waffles with butter and syrup, orange juice and a Red Bull.

After breakfast, they adjourned to the motel. Hua called her usual house-sitter and told him she’d be gone for about a week, give or take a few days and the usual rules applied. Sierra called and told her father she was avoiding her now-ex-boyfriend for a few days and would be staying with friends.

Now it was time for the training to begin.

Continued...