The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Applied Hypnosis Lifestyle”

by ”URN My Power

III—Counsel.

Connie O’Mallory jumped when the door opened without her even knocking. This motel was a strange place to interview for a lawyer. A can of pepper spray dangled from her wrist. It would be easy enough to bring it to bear, but the local statutes of this town had absolutely no tolerance for concealed weapons, even if the weilder had a state license.

“You won’t be needing that.” said the woman seated at the room’s small table. A younger clone of the woman closed the door behind Connie. “I’m Li Hua, that is my daughter, Li Hsu. Come.”

“I hope you understand, I was sort of suspicious when I was asked to come to a motel.” Connie said.

“Of course.” she said. “Have a seat.” Connie sat, fingercombing her phoenix-red hair behind her ear to keep it out of her eyes. Li Hua poured her a cup of tea. It smelled wonderful, even though Connie wasn’t much for tea. “Try this. It’s a special herbal blend that aids in relaxation and concentration.” Connie searched the cup for a handle, but found none. “If it’s too hot to hold, it’s too hot to drink, that’s why Chinese tea cups don’t have handles.”

“Oh.” Connie said, mimicking the way Hua held her cup. The tea was good, with a pleasant, fruity flavor, mixed in with something else she didn’t recognize. Hua talked about the contract, and it was a good one for both of them. Connie would be taken on as an outside contractor, not part of Li Technical Conglomerated’s legal department. That would let her keep her independence and see other clients, while still having the company’s prestigious name on her resume. It would also allow Connie to work for Hua directly, without fear of impediment by the other directors, who had decided it was time to liquidate Hua’s majority shares and go public. By the third cup of tea, Connie felt the unknotting of muscles she hadn’t even known were tense. She also felt focussed, as if there was nothing but Hua and her voice. The woman moved her chair closer, so they were now face to face. She had another cup of tea. When Connie looked up, Hua was holding a curious watch with no hands, only a spiral, a shiny hologram spiral moving the other way, and a beautiful gem. She couldn’t look away, didn’t want to look away, couldn’t want to look away. Hua’s voice soothed her, told her everything was alright.

Sleep.

* * *

Mark kept up a leisurely pace as they crossed the mall yet again. They hadn’t bought much, really. The trip was all about the exercise, and letting others their age see Sierra hanging on his arm. He’d gotten a haircut and a shave, some new velcro sneakers and a pair of Dockers. Sierra wore a micro mini, an undershirt and a zippered top that made advantageous use of her rack. Her shoes were walking shoes as well. The color scheme was designed to compliment his own. The emphasis to her chest that her necklace provided was, again, completely gratuitous, but it had quickly become her favorite fashion accessory. Beneath her skirt, her shaven crotch rubbed deliciously against her satin panties, but even that didn’t hold a candle to the benwah balls that drove her crazy every time her legs moved. She was quite sure she was leaving a wet trail everywhere they went. Her nipples poked proudly into her top.

Hunger finally drove him to stop at the food court. He seated her at a table which a couple had just vacated, so she could rest while he got them something. The chili cheese fries looked good. He got a plate of it with both nacho and shredded cheddar cheese, hold the onions and jalapenos. Back at their table, he alternated feeding Sierra and himself with a single, shared fork. The balls had her hornier than a cat in heat, and the food-sharing ritual added a touch of romance to the interlude. Still, it was becoming obvious she’d have to fuck something soon before she lost her mind. He cleaned up and dumped their garbage, scouting around for a private place to relieve some of her tension.

He took her to a store called Candy’s and picked out a couple of slinky outfits, then led her into the dressing room. The staff was on break, and the camera in the room was easily taken care of with a pair of panties over the lens. Mark undressed Sierra and slid the balls into a tissue, which went into her purse. Naked and quivering with need, she eagerly undid his fly. He sat down in the room’s seat and lowered her onto his pole.

“Sierra Mystified.” he whispered in her ear, and she fell quickly into trance. “I know what you need, Sierra, what you want, but we have to make sure you don’t make any noise. Until I say otherwise, you have no voice, Sierra. Try as hard as you like, you won’t be able to make a peep. Now, come awake in three, two, one.” Her eyes opened. She tried to speak, but no sound came out. He began moving her up and down. Where once she would have moaned, now she only panted. He changed position, pistoning her from behind. It was hard to tell how many times she came. Her shudders were almost constant.

He took some wipes out of his pants pocket to clean up with after he finished. “You can speak now.” he whispered.

“Oh, God, that was intense!” she said as he cleaned her. He chuckled affectionately, kissing her as he helped her try on the outfits. He decided to take the red mini and midriff top ensemble. He paid for the clothes and had her change into them, putting her other outfit in the bag. He bought her some red shoes with four-inch heels to go with it. As he was considering where to go next, Sierra’s phone rang. He answered.

“She’s ready.” Hua’s voice said.

“We’ll be there shortly.” he responded. “Keep her occupied until then.” He clicked off, then turned to Sierra. “They’re ready.” he told her. She nodded and followed him out. He triggered her into trance and talked her through a deepening exercise on the way back to the hotel. “Now, open your eyes,” he said, “but remain in your deep, relaxed trance.” Her eyes opened. “Good girl. Now come up to the room with me.”

“Yes, Master.” she responded. He helped her down from the truck and led her to the room. He’d never told her to call him Master, she’d just started sometime after their first four-way with Hsu and Hua.

Speaking of whom...In the room, Hsu and Hua were taking turns pleasuring their new lawyer, Connie. Hua, noting their entrance, directed Connie’s attention to Mark’s presence.

“Connie, listen carefully.” she said. “Look at him, but continue listening to my voice.” Connie’s sleepy eyes turned toward Mark. “That’s very good, Connie, keep looking at him, keep listening to your Mistress’s voice. Mark there is my Master. Everything I am and everything I own belong to him. I own you. Everything I own belongs to him. Therefore...”

“I...belong...to him.” Connie said. Hua’s thumb flicked across the woman’s clit, sending her into orgasm. She’d obviously been on the edge for a while.

“Very good. Say it again, keep repeating it, letting that fact burn into your mind, and cum every time you say it.”

“I belong to him.” she said, her hips bucking as she had another orgasm. “I belong to him.” Orgasm. “I belong to him.” Orgasm. Over and over again.

“Now, Connie, you are ready to hear our Master’s voice. The voice that will command you. The voice you will obey.”

“Obey.” Connie moaned.

“Yes, Connie, obey.” Mark said, sliding easily into command of the situation. He knew the script Hua had used, because he’d given it to her himself. “You live to obey your Master and Mistress. Obedience brings pleasure. Obedience is pleasure. Obedience is the greatest feeling you have ever felt. You feel an immense sense of personal satisfaction whenever you please us.”

“Yes, Master.” she said, shuddering in orgasm again. She watched him slowly undress, and then his cock was swinging in front of her eyes like a hypnotic pendant all its own.

“It’s time, Connie. Once I cum inside you, you will be mine forever. Do you want this?”

“Yes...please...Master.” she responded. Mark had no idea how many times she’d climaxed while she was here. She was very wet. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure as he slid inside her sopping passage. He would find out later that she did Kegels every day. The results were for both to enjoy. It didn’t take her long to bring him off. Their moans mingled into a vocal expression of animal pleasure audible from two rooms over, in either direction. Connie passed out. Mark pulled out and leaned back on his hands to catch his breath. A stray thought tickled him; the thought of a lawyer being screwed by her client, instead of the other way around. He chuckled to himself. Sierra still stood awaiting commands. He left Hsu and Hua to watch Connie, while he took Sierra to the bathroom for a shower. She undressed obligingly and warmed up the shower for him. He stepped in and wrapped his arms around her.

“I want you to know you’re still my favorite, Sierra.” he whispered to her. “You always will be. You’re special. That’s why you get special command over all the others. That’s why I want us to be boyfriend and girlfriend in public. That’s why I’m going to promise you this: Whatever you wish, if it’s within my power, I’ll make it happen.” He kissed her. She kissed back, pressing her wet, naked breasts against him. “Is there anything you’d like me to do, now, baby?” he asked her.

“I want...” she started. “I want to be yours. No boundaries. Part of me’s scared. I want you to make the fear go away.”

“Look into my eyes, Sierra.” he told her. She complied, her gaze locking onto his eyes. “Now, tell me what you are afraid of.”

“I...want to deep-throat without gagging, and let you take me in the ass...but part of me...part of me is afraid.” she said. “Afraid to give so much. Afraid to love so much.”

“Search deep within yourself for the part that is afraid, Sierra. Do you see it?”

“Yes, Master.” she said.

“I want you to gather all your trust now, Sierra. Gather it all up, let it warm you, let it melt away the fear. Know that I will never hurt you if I can help it. Know that you can trust me absolutely. Know that with me, it is safe to open yourself to any pleasure we can imagine. Let your trust grow without limit. Without boundary. Let it become so enormous that it pushes the fear away even as it melts it.” He felt her relaxing even more as he spoke. “Let the fear finally go away, now, Sierra, watch it flow down the hole where we dumped the chain of your social anxiety.” She closed her eyes and leaned against him.

“All gone.” she sighed.

“Now, you’ll find that when you take me into your mouth, Sierra, you won’t gag. You’ll relax your throat muscles and let me slide down into your throat.” She slid down his body and opened her eyes again, focussing on his cock. “Go ahead, Sierra.” he said, stroking the side of her face as she knelt under the spray. She opened her mouth and slid the head gracefully inside. Her throat muscles relaxed, and she was able to slowly take him all the way in. The feeling was wonderful. Knowing that this was satisfying her as well was even better. When he was about to shoot off, she backed out and stroked his shaft with her hand until he went off in her mouth. She closed her eyes and savored the taste, sucking out every last drop. He was hard again by the time she finished.

“Are you ready for the next phase, Sierra?” he asked.

“Yes, oh, yes...” she moaned. “I want to be all yours.”

“Just one last virginity to take, then.” he said. “Stand.” She rose to her feet. He soaped up his cock to lubricate it. He teased her sphincter with one soapy finger. “Relax.”

“Yes, Master.” she moaned. His finger slid inside her tightest hole. She moaned as he moved it around. Finally, he positioned his soapy cock at the entrance.

“Here it comes, now, just remember to relax.” he said. He slid the head inside. It was a good thing he’d recently had an orgasm, or he would have shot off before he was all the way in. He pushed in a little, then pulled out a little, pushed in a little more, then out a little. She made sexy little animal noises of pleasure as he slid deeper inside with each stroke. She came when he finally slid in all the way to the hilt. He slid almost all the way out, then went back in all the way. Out, in, out, in. She mewled and gasped and grunted and cooed. She was a wonderous creature of pleasure and passion. He reached around to play with her clit, stimulating both of her holes at once. She shivered as the next climax approached, and tossed back her head and yelled as it struck. Mark came inside her butt, falling backwards with her still impaled on him. He told her to help him clean up, and she did, tiredly. They dried off and supported each other back to the bedroom. Mark collapsed into the bed beside the unconscious Connie. He had Hsu and Hua help Sierra into his arms, and then they joined in the group nap.

* * *

Li Enterprises’ home office was pretty dull this time of day, especially on a Friday. There was a special Board meeting scheduled to finalize the liquidation of Li Hua’s holdings so the company could go public and expand. Fiona didn’t much care for casting the founder’s widow aside so callously, but she had little say in the matter. She was only a receptionist.

“Excuse me, is the Board meeting today?” someone asked. Fiona looked up and gasped in surprise to see Li Hua standing there with her daughter, what looked like an Irish lawyer, a second Irish lass dressed like a piece of arm candy, and a lean boy from what looked like good Scottish stock—her father had taught her an appreciation for that.

“Uh, yes, Ma’am, they’re scheduled to be in the Board Room in ten minutes.” she said, her brogue a little more pronounced than usual.

“Thank you, Ms. McAdam.” Li Hua said. Fiona smiled. She wore no nametag, had no plate on her desk, and yet Li Hua remembered her name. The Scottish boy smiled as well as he picked up some burden he’d brought in with him—a large, triangular parcel of some kind, as tall as Mrs. Li, but wider at the top.

“Should I let them know you’re coming?” she asked.

“And spoil the surprise?” Mrs. Li asked with a wicked smile. She and her entourage moved beyond, to the executive elevator. Mrs. Li seemed surprised that her key still worked. Fiona let her own smile turn wicked as well. Those hard-ass corporate bastards were about to get exactly what they deserved.

* * *

Half an hour later, Hua was in the office that once had belonged to her husband. The contents of the package Mark had been carrying—an ornate scythe with forbidding (for anyone who understood Chinese) characters all down its black-stained shaft—now hung on the wall as a warning that she was no longer incapacitated by grief, that she could stand and fight if need be.

Angelus Halberd, the principal mastermind behind the plot to liquidate her shares, had received a frightening mockery of a knighthood at the blade of that scythe. Touching first one shoulder, then the other, she’d said “By the finite patience vested in me, I dub thee...FIRED!” At the last, she’d swung the razor-sharp blade perilously close to his throat. She had almost cut the knighthood too fine, he’d later discovered nicks in the shoulders of his Armani suit when the threads had started coming loose. If she’d actually injured him, he might have grounds to sue. If he tried suing over the damage to the suit, Connie assured her she would kick his and his lawyer’s asses in court and make him look like a total buffoon to boot.

Now, in the privacy of the office, she let Mark hold her. He sat in her husband’s former chair, with her cuddled in his lap. His will had given her the strenth to take back her life. She affectionately nuzzled against him, inhaling his scent and letting his strength warm her. He was telling her daughter to take Sierra back to her home—they’d worried her parents enough as it was, with this week-long absence. He told Connie to go with them, and gave Sierra a tape to listen to each night at bedtime when her door was locked.

Sleep.

She hadn’t consciously registered Master’s words, the magic incantation that made her thoughts go away and filled her with contented blankness. None of that mattered as lowered her bare body onto his cock. Her body burned with need, and the penetration of his penis inside her lit her afire with pleasure, but she couldn’t make a sound. Her body rose and descended of its own will—which in turn, was Master’s will—and he continued to whisper instructions between the grunts of his own pleasure.

When she next awoke, she was naked on the floor. Her fingers were making a regular pilgrimage to her slit, scooping up their mixed secretions and carrying them to her mouth. The taste of him was intoxicating. She looked up at him with adoration. How had she survived without him for so long?

“It’s time for you to get dressed, and do my bidding, pretending it’s your own.” he told her.

“Yes, My Master.” she responded. He smiled and patted her on the head before dressing and leaving. She looked at the clock. It was five minutes ‘til three. She’d told Fiona to come visit her at three. She dressed quickly, and soon Fiona knocked on the door for permission to enter. “Come in!” she said, opening a window. The air conditioning had made the room a little chilly, a fact she hadn’t noticed while in trance, but her sweaty body had started to shiver as she lay naked at her owner’s feet. The warm air outside served to take the chill from the room—and take the smell of sex out along with it.

“You asked to see me, Ma’am?” Fiona asked.

“Yes, sit down, Fiona.” Hua said. “Sorry if this is a little warm, but I was feeling cold.”

“Not a problem, Mrs. Li.” Fiona said. “Although, it probably would have been better to turn the temperature up. Saves energy, and lets everyone else thaw out too. I think the Board kept it at that temperature so they wouldn’t start to decay.”

“Well, it seems they went bad, anyway.” Hua said. Fiona laughed. “Do you like being a receptionist, Fiona?”

“Well, it’s not like I can afford to be picky, Mrs. Li.” she said. “I mean, I don’t have a fancy degree to fall back on, and all the jobs are going over to countries that don’t have a minimum wage.”

“Would you like something with a little more responsibility?” Hua asked. “Something that would look better on a resume perhaps...should you ever decide to leave us, of course.”

“More responsibility?” Fiona asked.

“Let’s cut to the chase. I’m looking for a new personal assistant, and I don’t feel like looking far.” Hua said.

“I’d love to...I mean, if it’s an offer.”

“It certainly is.” Hua said. “Have some tea.” She gave Fiona a cup of tea, and began to fiddle with the watch in her pocket. Master’s watch. The watch he’d used to make her his. The watch she would use to claim Fiona for Master.

Once the tea had Fiona relaxed, Hua pulled out the watch and showed it to her. She felt her mind slipping into the blankness as she began the rote induction Master had taught her. Master’s will was all will. She was an instrument of that will. Master’s will gave her purpose. Master’s will WAS her purpose. Soon it would be Fiona’s.

* * *

Sierra’s parents had a few choice words for her about her protracted absence. Their “talks” were always half lecture, half oral quiz, so tuning them out and nodding at appropriate moments wasn’t an option. Luckily, Hsu knew how to deal with difficult people and defused the worst of the situation. Sierra counted herself lucky to have gotten off with only her cell phone being cut off. Her parents were being unreasonable again—as they did any time she tried to assert independence from them. They’d been against the lake trip, too. She went upstairs. It was only just getting close to three, but she set her alarm and slipped the tape into her player.

Mark had told her to lock her door and set her alarm, and wear the headphones with one side half-off her ear so she could hear it and be awakened by it. She took the headphones off her Walkman and plugged them into her radio, took off her clothes, and lay back on the bed, with one side of her headphones half-off her ear. She pressed play.

“Sierra Mystified.” Mark’s voice said.

The next thing she knew, she was waking up to the sound of the alarm. She turned off the tape and sat up, feeling good, relaxed, and kind of horny. It was now five am—the time she’d always set her clock for during the school year. For the life of her, she couldn’t remember a thing about what she’d listened to, but that was alright. If Mark wanted to surprise her, then she’d be surprised.

She was famished, but she was also sweaty, and sticky. “Guess I really enjoyed whatever Mark was talking about.” she said to the empty room. She took her sheets to the laundry and stuffed them in the machine, then went back to her room. She giggled when she realized she’d just crossed the whole house naked, and it didn’t bother her. She went to the shower and started the water running. She went to the bathroom before climbing in.

She experienced another time-lapse as soon as the heated spray struck her nude body. One minute she was stepping into the shower, the next thing she knew, she was in her room, still naked, standing with her feet shoulder-width apart and her hands behind her head. Her body and hair were well-washed and combed. It was seven. She was famished from sleeping through dinner, so she dressed quickly and headed downstairs. Everyone but her father was sleeping in for summer, but her father had left for work at six. Sierra popped some Eggos in the toaster and scrambled some eggs. She microwaved some bacon and poured herself a glass of orange juice and one of milk.

She heard her mother emerging from the master bedroom. In no mood to be nice, she left her dishes on the table and returned to her room. She reset her alarm for noon, made sure Mark’s tape was rewound properly, and put the phones on.

Noon found her just as five am had, lying in her uncovered bed, bathed in sweat. She showered again, and found herself in front of her mirror. This time she was aware of herself chanting something, but couldn’t make out what it was. Her breasts tingled when she put her bra back on.

“Nice trick, leaving your clothes in the washer so I’d have to dry them to get the rest of the family’s clothes washed.” her mother said when she came down to get her stuff. “Leaving your dirty dishes on the table wasn’t appreciated. You know, we really can’t have you being so contrary every time we punish you.”

“So hypnotize me.” Sierra responded sarcastically. Her mother glared.

* * *

Connie’s eyes snapped open. She was in Master’s truck. She stretched, enjoying the relaxed, happy residue of her long trance. Her college life seemed like hell compared to the simple bliss of obeying her owners.

“Put your game face on, Connie.” Master said. Connie’s face became a serious mask that would make a poker-playing FBI operative jealous. She felt her mind sharpening as she prepared to go to work. They walked into the court house to ready some court orders and subpoenas. Her hand flew across the forms, yet her handwriting remained legible. Later, she would be amazed at how easy this had been, but for now, she was utterly focussed on her tasks. Master showed a consummate skill with stealth-inductions as he made his opening arguements to the judge, and his suggestions helped ensure they got what they wanted.

From the court house they went to a few places Master had read about being for sale. Why he wanted to start a business when he owned the mind and body of the richest woman in town was beyond her, but it wasn’t Connie’s place to question her Master. The place he seemed most interested in was a pair of units next door to one another, with their shared wall almost completely knocked out.

“The previous owners did an asbestos abatement in ‘01, but the money ran out before they could put back everything they’d taken out.” said the girl who was showing them the place. She was very attractive. Connie could imagine Master making them fuck each other. Knowing how much it would please him to watch them together made her wet.

“It’s definitely a fixer-upper.” Master remarked. “At least there’s not much need for MORE demolition, unless I need to dig a basement or something.” He asked about a price, then acted insulted when the girl gave it to him. He launched into a lengthy haggling session, from which he emerged the clear winner. He was chuckling to himself as they left.

“You didn’t hypnotize her.” she noted quietly as they left.

“If I just made her think that whatever price I wanted was more than reasonable, I wouldn’t have any fun.” he responded, kissing her.

“You could have had us fuck each other.” she said.

“True, but my father was stationed in the Middle East when he was younger. He taught me to haggle before he taught me to hypnotize. Drove my mother nuts. I wanted to make sure the old skills were still fresh.”

“You sounded insulted when she gave you the first price.”

“You always take the first offer as an insult. It’s kind of traditional in the bazaar. Poor girl’s never been to one, she didn’t stand much of a chance.”

“Just try that in Wal-Mart.” Connie joked. Master laughed. He whispered her trigger, and awareness drifted away.

* * *

“Hi, Dad.” Mark said as he opened the door.

“Your mother’s not here, is she?” his father asked.

“No, she and her boy-toy felt an irresistible urge to eat at that restaurant in Corpus Cristi that they made out of a boat.” Mark responded, winking. His father laughed.

“So, can I come in?”

“Sure, Dad.” Mark said, stepping aside to let his father in.

“Nice job so far, son.” the older man said, seating himself in the easy chair. “I’ve spoken with your girls. If I do say so, you’ve done a better job than I did at first. I admit it, I was thoroughly selfish when I first started out, focussed on enhancing their obedience to me. You seem to focus on making them happy to be yours.”

“We all have our individual styles.” Mark said, dismissing the unusually overt praise.

“Maybe, but your girls are a lot better off for being taken in your style.” his father replied. “First thing I did when my dad took the chains off was arrange to tutor the cheerleading squad. Only instead of tutoring them, I gave each of them a horny bimbo sex-slave personality that they would automatically switch to whenever they weren’t in school, or when they were alone with me. And they couldn’t cum except when I came inside them.”

“Didn’t your school have thirty cheerleaders?”

“Something like that, yeah.” his father responded. “Suffice it to say, I didn’t get much sleep the first month or so. Damn near died of sexual exhaustion.”

“So I should be careful not to take too many, then?” Mark asked as he cut away the plastic cover over the mashed potatoes on a chicken fried steak dinner and popped it into the microwave.

“It’s just like drinking, son. Know your limits before you walk into the bar.”

“Assuming one is old enough to enter such an establishment.” Mark added.

“Yeah.” his father said. “That smells good. Are there any more?”

“A few.” Mark said, opening the freezer. A whole stack of frozen TV dinners fell out.

“Overcompensating a bit, aren’t we?” his father remarked, grabbing the last of the chicken fried steak dinners.

“Perhaps, but Mommy Dearest is under instructions not to intervene.” Mark said. “It irks her to no end, but she can’t reveal it to anyone.”

“How’d you do it?”

“I snuck in through her maternal side.” Mark replied. “I have to make sure she doesn’t try any bull before I have the chance to get moved out.”

“Are you going to move in with Li Hua?”

“I’m sure I’d be more than welcome, but I’d like to stand on my own feet to some extent.”

“Good man.” his father said, clapping him on the back.

“Plus, I just had Hua fire the assholes who were plotting to give her the old heave-ho. I don’t want to give them any ammunition to use against her.”

“Good idea. With that in mind, let’s discuss that business you were planning on starting...”

To be continued...