The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Applied Hypnosis Lifestyle”

by ”URN My Power

VIII—E pluribus unum.

Kazeno Anko, known on television as Anne Kazeno, stared helplessly into the spiral, not even consciously aware of what Mark was saying to her. Her inner mind would know, and would obey. She wanted nothing more than to please this young man who had affected her so strongly from the moment she’d laid eyes on him.

Her eyes opened. She didn’t remember having fallen asleep, but wasn’t that a requisite of waking up? She sat up, barely noticing her nudity. Her eyes latched onto the spiral, and she was falling again, her inner mind listening to the voice once again. Rising, falling, ascending, plunging, her world was a hypnotic roller coaster of trance and brief awakenings before returning to the depths of hypnosis once again.

She awoke once again with a profound feeling of freedom and belonging. She smiled, letting tears of joy trickle down her cheeks. She belonged to Mark, and no longer needed to fear that he would reject her. She was free to express herself. She started by sitting up and kissing Mark with a fiery passion, rubbing her nipples against his chest. His hand grazed her erect clit, and her back arched, her hips bucked and a scream was torn from her lips by the power of the unexpected orgasm. Growling hornily, she wrestled him to the bed and straddled him, planting hot kisses on his face and neck as she positioned herself over his cock. She slid onto him, needing no more lubricant than what was already being produced. Both of her previous lovers had been smaller and shorter than Mark in the penile department, so it took her a moment to get used to having him inside her, but what a pleasant moment it was! She panted, lost in the sensations, until she felt Mark toying with her nipples and her small but sensitive breasts. She moaned as her hips began to move with a will of their own, pistoning herself up and down on top of him, with little twists here and there to enhance the stimulation.

He kissed her as she came again. He rolled over so that he was on top of her, and she cried out encouragingly as he began to thrust his cock into her with gusto. She was so wet she could hear slopping sounds coming from the place where they joined. She felt his seed spilling into her, and she had the most intense orgasm yet. She whispered something as she nodded off, though she wasn’t sure what it was later.

She awoke to the feeling of a tongue lapping at her pussy. She moaned as it did its work, and came when she felt a finger poked in her ass. Opening her eyes, she found that it was the rich woman between her legs. Li Hua crawled up her body until their faces were within kissing distance. She tasted herself all over Li Hua’s face, and busied herself licking the womanly juices off. The sound of orgasmic cries drew Anko’s attention to another side of the bed, where Mark was working his magic on the lawyer, Connie O’Mallory. Li Hua licked one of Anko’s nipples, and another mouth began to suckle on the other, drawing a moan from Anko’s throat. She looked down to find that the newcomer was Esperanza. Li Hsu took her mother’s former station at Anko’s pussy. The girl with the pierced nipples, Angel, straddled Anko’s head, spreading her pussy lips invitingly. Tentatively at first, but then with more confidence, Anko’s tongue began to lick the offered treat. It was different from her own flavor, but equally pleasant. She gave Angel an orgasm, and Hsu rewarded her by stabbing her tongue at Anko’s G-spot several times, until she had an orgasm of her own. Esperanza disengaged from Anko’s nipple to lick the sticky girl-come off of Hsu’s face. Anko saw Angel attach herself to Hsu’s pussy, and did the same for Hua. She moaned when she noticed the flavor of semen mixed with Hua’s honey and redoubled her efforts. Hua grabbed Anko’s hair, wrapped her legs around her head, and had a shuddering orgasm which left her exhausted and soon had her grabbing some Z’s.

She noticed movement from behind, the feeling of something pressing into her from behind about the size of Mark’s cock, but also the feeling of breasts pressing into her back. She turned her head and was rewarded with a kiss from Sierra, despite the awkwardness of the position. Sierra moved her hips, which in turn moved the strap-on dildo deeper into Anko’s body. Anko grunted with pleasure as the false phallus moved inside her—and whimpered when it was withdrawn. She was led to where Mark awaited them. He kissed her and slid his penis into the wanting void the dildo had vacated. The dildo, still slick with her juices, began to slide into her back entrance.

“Uhn! Oh! Um! Never...never had...oh!” she gasped. Words failed her then, as the part of her brain responsible for forming them was overwhelmed. Reduced to animal grunts, groans, moans and whimpers, she hung helplessly in their arms, losing track of her orgasms until she felt Mark’s seed in her womb again, which triggered another, stronger orgasm, sending her once again into unconsciousness.

She awoke again briefly to find herself in the bed, with Mark’s left arm around her, his right arm around Sierra, and a bed full of girls all around them. Smiling happily, she closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

* * *

“Thank you, Mark. I don’t think I’ve ever more thoroughly enjoyed a day off.” Anko said the next morning. “I feel reenergized, like I could take on the world!”

“You might want to wipe the toothpaste off your chin first, pet.” he responded. She smiled, wiped her mouth, and kissed him. Someone handed her dark blue jeans, socks, shoes and underwear in her size, and an oversized T-shirt that hung slightly off one shoulder. Before she could put any of it on, however, Mark inserted something hard, round and metallic in her pussy, followed by a second. Something else was inserted in her backside, slightly smaller than the dildo Sierra had used on her. Anko was concentrating on keeping the balls inside her, but that concentration was shattered when Mark pressed a button on a remote. The thing in her butt came alive, vibrating like mad in her anus. The vibrations were translated to the metal balls in her other hole, driving Anko crazy with pleasure. She screamed incoherently when the vibrations increased at a signal from Mark’s remote. Her mind seemed to detonate with white-hot ecstasy when he demonstrated the third setting.

She was awakened by the feeling of many hands all over her, covering her body with clothing, despite her weak attempts at protesting. “You’re going to be late, Anko.” Mark said, helping her to her feet once the shoes were tied onto her feet.

“How long was I out?” she asked.

“Almost half an hour.” he said, slipping the shirt over her head. Her legs wobbled, but she managed to get to her car, despite the fact that the toys were still inside her. “Enjoy your day.” he told her, patting her butt before she got in. She mouthed the words “I love you” through the closed door before she drove to work.

* * *

“What do you think of this one, honey?” Sierra asked, pointing out a strapless, low-cut, figure-hugging dress in the bridal shop.

“That’s sure to piss your folks off.” Mark said, looking at the dress. “Definitely put it on the short list.” Sierra laughed and nodded to the salesgirl, who wrote down some obscure model number on her notepad.

“So, how about the catering? Salad bar?”

“I’m thinking meat buffet.” Mark responded. “It’s sure to piss off my mom and her husband.”

“What about your dad?”

“He never bought into that health-food routine. Part of why they split.”

“I’m with your father.” the salesgirl said. “Life is meant to be lived. Eat what you like, and if you feel the need to work it off, play harder after.”

Mark helped Sierra when she needed help, but in general just let her have her fun. The ben wah balls she had inside her leant a fetching blush to her cheeks. Slipping his hand into his jacket pocket, he thumbed the control for her butt plug when the salesgirl wasn’t looking. Watching her try to keep from moaning as the plug and balls did their magic made it hard to keep a wicked grin from his face. She glared at him when she was finally able to open her eyes again—which wasn’t until well after he had turned off the plug. Then he did grin.

After they were through at the bridal shop, they slipped off to the men’s room. “You’re gonna pay for that.” she said huskily as she took the balls out. “What if we had gotten caught?”

“What if we had? Would you enjoy it?” he asked, kissing her neck and giving her gentle, tender caresses in her favorite places. She was having none of it. Pushing him to the closed lid of the toilet, she left her skirt and panties on the sink counter with the balls and yanked his pants down. She grunted as she impaled herself on his hard cock, riding him like a cowgirl on a bronco.

“Fuck me, you sexy bastard!” she grunted as she nipped at his earlobe. Mark obliged her by thrusting fiercely against her strokes and turning the plug back on, full blast. “Oh, GOD!!“ she cried as she came. She collapsed against him, while Mark took her hips in his hands and began to lift and drop her on himself. She revived and began to get back into the act. She bit his neck as she fucked energetically against him.

“Cum for me, baby.” he whispered, and she went off again. She felt him go off inside her and shuddered with an orgasmic aftershock.

“Feel better, now?” he asked.

“May we never run out of new ways to fuck like bunnies.” she cooed in his ear.

“Amen to that, honey.” Mark responded. Sierra gently kissed the bite marks she’d left as he ran his fingers through her hair, which she’d left down today for the sake of variety. “I love you, you know.”

“I love you, too.” she whispered. “With everything I am.” They cleaned up as best they could, and he helped her return her pleasure balls to their accustomed place. They set each other’s clothing to rights before leaving.

“You didn’t see anything.” Mark said to the janitor who was waiting outside. The man gave them a grin and a thumbs-up and went about his business. Mark checked his PDA, seeing they had nothing else scheduled until the graduation rehearsal the next day, so after they left the mall they popped in at the restaurant for a quick check to see how the repairs were progressing.

The Silverado growled like a horny tiger as they pulled into Mark’s neighborhood—now approaching “Hobbiton” status as more and more tornado survivors copied Mark’s tornado-resistant underground house. He’d had to replace a lot of parts after the Silverado had been thrown into the tree, and it would almost have been cheaper to buy a new truck, but he and Sierra were fond of this one.

He helped her down from her seat and they walked inside together. Once the door was closed, he whispered her two favorite words into her ear, and she sighed as she slipped easily into trance. He undressed her himself rather than commanding her to do it, took out her toys and cleaned them, leaving them in the bathroom on a wad of toilet paper. He laid her down on the bed and put her headphones on for her, putting a new tape into the player and pressing play. Sierra mumbled softly, repeating the words his recorded voice spoke to her, accepting them as easily as if she’d known them all along, and was only being reminded.

Mark walked to the kitchen, poured himself a glass of lemonade and made himself a sandwich. He logged onto his computer and opened his webcam. Accessing the one he’d installed in Yuko’s new apartment, he checked on her.

“Hi, Mark!” said her roommate, noticing his image on the screen.

“Hello, Jane. How’s Yuko doing?”

“Same-old, same-old.” Jane responded. “We had a thunderstorm last night with enough wind to shake the trees a bit. She woke up screaming, babbling about tornadoes all over the world, or something. Took the rest of the night to calm her down.”

“Sorry. You must be exhausted.” Mark said.

“I’ve felt better, if that’s what you mean.” Jane responded.

“Poor dear. Let’s see if I can help. Drain, Jane, drain.” Jane’s eyes sagged shut and her head slumped forward. “Good girl. Open your eyes and look at the screen, dear.”

“Yes.” Jane responded softly as she obeyed.

“Very good, Jane. Your body loves to obey me, doesn’t it?”

“Yes. Obey.” she responded.

“Good girl. Now, I want you to bring Yuko to the computer. Have her put her headphones on, and once she gives you the thumbs up, you can go to bed and sleep until I send her to wake you. Then you will reward each other for your obedience.”

“Yes, I understand.” she replied, and walked quietly to their bedroom. Mark had put them together because Yuko could no longer be alone in bad weather. Nightmares and panic attacks plagued the Japanese woman since the storm had torn apart her previous apartment. Jane had told him once that she’d had to tell the neighbors to fast-forward through the storm scene from Bambi because it had set Yuko off. Yuko arrived and slipped her headphones on.

“Yuko-doll, surrender.” he said. Yuko’s face blanked and she stared placidly at the screen.

“Yes, Master.” she said.

“Give Jane the thumbs-up sign so she can move on to her next instructions, slave.”

“Yes, Master.” Yuko said, and tiredly formed the signal. Jane departed, and Mark began to speak in that soft but firm tone he used when hypnotizing women. Yuko stared helplessly at his image as her owner spoke, helping her to heal from her traumatic experience, though he knew she would need many more of these sessions before she could weather a storm without panicking.

Two hours later, he sent her to wake Jane and signed out of his computer. Walking back to the bedroom, he smiled as he gazed upon Sierra, lying blissed-out on the bed. The tape clicked off, and Mark removed her headphones, waking her, sliding an oversized T-shirt onto her body and carrying her into the den, where they watched Jeopardy together until Hsu came home, bringing today’s volunteer for the hypnosis class.

* * *

Temporary bleachers on scaffolds and platforms provided seating for the parents and family members—the repairs to the football field were to commence at the start of summer so that students and athletes wouldn’t get in the way. The track and goalposts had survived unscathed, but the original bleachers and press boxes had been blown away by the storm. A downed lightpost had been taken away to get it out of the parking lot, and the remains of the scoreboard were nowhere to be seen.

Hua caught sight of Angelus Halberd talking to his son, Dirk, and steered Hsu and Fiona to seats on the opposite side. The graduates, in their maroon gowns and caps with gold-colored tassels, took their assigned seats in alphabetical order as they had been instructed during the rehearsal. Sierra kept peering around the intervening students at Mark, half a row away.

The ceremony went off without a hitch—Hua had half-feared Halberd would start something when she descended to hand out the scholarships her company was sponsoring for young women majoring in business. That he did not was a great source of relief. Sierra gave her a special smile as she accepted her own scholarship—she had already signed up for the fall semester at the local college, which thankfully had been far from the devastation of the storm.

When the ceremony was over and the caps had been tossed, Hua joined the caravan of vehicles heading to the graduation party. The band was mediocre, but the graduates were glad to be able to dance without a teacher moving among them with a ruler. At ten, the band cleared the stage. At first, there was a general groan of disappointment, until Sierra took the stage in a strapless prom gown of shiny blue silk above the belt, and less shiny material below. The dress was decorated with spirals of the opposite material in both areas. Behind her, band members arranged ten chairs in a line.

“Okay, boys and girls, it’s graduation night, which means it’s time for one of those awkward transitions our parents warned us about.” she said. “So, to help take your minds off things, here’s THE MESMERIZING MASTER MARK!!” She gestured in an exaggerated, Vanna White-like way, and Mark took the stage dressed in his tux from prom, a black opera cloak and a top hat with a spiral affixed to the cyllindrical upper portion.

“Thank you, thank you.” Mark said, taking the mike. “Now, shall we start with the boring introduction I ripped right off of ‘Hypnosis for Dummies,’ or would you rather we jump right to the fun part?”

“Fun part! Fun part! Fun part!” the audience chanted. With that, he began taking volunteers, alternating males and females. Hua was a little disappointed that she didn’t get picked, despite her eager jumping and waving, but then, none of his regulars were on stage either, other than Sierra, playing the Beautiful Assistant.

It was probably just as well. Mark restrained himself to PG-13 acts, so the volunteers only THOUGHT they were naked, but audience and volunteers had fun nonetheless. One member of the audience had more fun than the rest. She was as wide as she was tall, freckle-faced and athmatic, with braces and thick glasses, but Mark made all the males on stage think she was the hottest supermodel in Hollywood. While everyone’s attention was focused on that action, Hua noticed Mark whispering in the ears of the female volunteers with the microphone turned off. When he finished with that, he sent the girl back to the audience and brought the guys back to their senses—in that order, rather than the reverse, perhaps to spare the girl the humiliation of their responses. After the show, Mark sought out Hua, and he and Sierra took her hand in his.

“Are you okay, Hua?” he asked. “I could tell you were disappointed when I didn’t pick you.”

“I shall survive.” she said.

“Well, how about I make it easier for you; I’ve scheduled a somewhat less tame show at the Maxim. Would you go get everything ready? I’ll totally make it worth your while.”

It wasn’t as if he had to convince her to do anything. Hua took they key he gave her, drove to the Maxim (a permissive theatre known for somewhat racy shows, including the occasional erotic hypnotist), and made sure everything was ready according to his instructions. She noticed that there were considerably more chairs on stage here than there had been for the other show. How many would be seated in the audience if there were so many volunteers?

At midnight, the guests began arriving. All the faces were familiar to Hua. There were the employees from the restaurant (scheduled to reopen in a week), the main harem—minus Sierra since she was the assistant for the show—Dr. Gutenberg the school counselor, the cheerleading sponsor, whose name escaped Hua at the moment, and the female volunteers from the earlier show. Sierra set up cameras here and there and gave a thumbs-up sign when they were all running.

“All right!” Mark said, taking the stage. “Now, the real fun begins! Ladies, please check your inhibitions at the door.” He chuckled softly. He beckoned Hua up to the stage. She eagerly bounced up the steps to his side and...

Sleep...

She opened her eyes at Mark’s command, and smiled the smile of total bliss that always stole over her when Mark took control. “Sleep well?” he asked. She nodded, and he helped her to her feet. She noticed that everyone was up on stage...

...wrapped with some vile substance that covered their bodies. Looking down, she noticed the same substance covering her, and froze in fear. “What’s wrong, hon?” he asked.

“There’s something on me!” she said in a small, frightened voice. She looked at him. “It’s on you too!” she squeaked. He looked at himself and fiddled with the whatever-it-was.

“Oh, this?” he asked, jiggling it some more. Hua shivered.

“Yes, that!”

“Here, let me help you.” he said, and started unfastening the vileness, sliding it easily off her body. To her horror, there was an extra layer of the stuff over her privates, breasts and feet. Mark was kind and patient, like a parent removing a burr from a child’s foot. At last she was free of the stuff. She shied away from it in case it decided to try to jump on her again. She helped Mark get the vileness off himself. She felt a shiver of pleasure as his hard, throbbing cock was unveiled. Cautiously, Hua pushed the stuff off the edge of the stage. Mark’s hand appeared in front of her, and his fingers snapped.

Sleep...

Her eyes opened again. All was as it should be. She rose to her feet and saw the other women chatting amiably. She moved to join them, but someone touched her forehead, and she could no longer move. Her body was moved and posed, and occasionally she could see Mark, but she couldn’t even move her eyes to look around. Sierra moved and posed another girl. Hua’s hands were posed in front of her, and a tray was placed in them. Drinks were placed on the tray. Another girl was posed on all fours and a table top balanced on her back. There were two other tray-holder girls, one holding more drinks, the other two holding snacks. Hua felt horny for some reason, but couldn’t do anything about it. The mobile girls moved among the frozen ones, commenting on them as if they were merely decorative objects. One of them took a drink from Hua’s tray, and she felt a twinge of pleasure. Each time a drink was taken, she felt an even stronger twinge. Eventually, she had only one drink left, and hovered at the edge of orgasm. Mark took Hua’s last drink, and Hua’s world exploded in ecstasy, though her body remained immobile. She leaked copiously, fluids running down her legs in a sexual river.

Mark sent one of the partiers into trance, and told her that she was one of the girls in charge of cleaning the decorations with her tongue. He did the same to several others, and soon there were two tongues lapping up her juices. She came twice before Mark tranced the girls again.

Sleep...

Hua became partially aware once again. Her body was straight, stiff as a board, completely immovable, and being held by two slender pairs of hands. Conga music played from somewhere. Whenever somebody bumped her, Hua had an orgasm. When somebody fell, she had an orgasm. When she was lowered, the orgasms became stronger. At last, she was lowered to the floor. Her body unstiffened, and she was allowed to express her pleasure out loud to the world as the strongest orgasm yet rocked through her. She was vaguely aware that all the other women were experiencing similar ecstasy.

Sleep...

The next thing she knew, she was seated out in the audience, fully clothed, her body humming with pleasure. Her Master was on stage, Mistress Sierra by his side, as they took their bows. She rose on wobbly legs and applauded, as did everyone else. Mark and Sierra deactivated and packed up the cameras.

* * *

The church was packed, as Sierra noticed as her father walked her down the aisle. Her dress fit perfectly, and Mark looked positively regal in his suit. She felt like a bomb on its final countdown, ready to explode with happiness.

“We are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.” she heard the preacher say as she took her place at Mark’s side. Most of her attention was turned inward, or directed at Mark, but she remembered her cues from the rehearsal and was able to jump in when it was time for the vows. She promised to love, honor and obey with a smile on her face. She felt a wonderful peace of mind steal across her as he slid the ring onto her finger. At last, the preacher pronounced them man and wife. Mark lifted the veil, their lips touched, and they were kissing. Sierra couldn’t remember receiving such intense pleasure just from kissing before, but she never wanted this kiss to end.

They moved on to the reception. They had their first dance as man and wife, cut the wedding cake, and found amusement in the expressions on the faces of Mark’s mother and stepfather at the sight of the way the reception had been catered.

“May I have this dance?” asked Mark’s father. Sierra looked to her husband (her mind still marveling at the concept of herself as a married woman) and received unspoken permission. “You look very lovely today, dear.” he told her as they took to the floor, a simple Texas two-step song playing from the sound system.

“Thank you.” she replied. “I noticed you didn’t bring anyone with you.”

“I made their clothing-aversions far too strong for them to be comfortable in public. Remember Yuko’s mother? Nice of you to let Yuko be one of your bride’s maids, by the way.”

“Mark’s helped a lot.” Sierra said. “I’m not afraid of her anymore. And she doesn’t dive under the bed at the first hint of wind, rain or thunder.”

“Well, that’s good.” he said. The song ended. They shook hands, and Sierra returned to her husband’s side. The sun drooped lower in the sky, and families began taking their children home. Mark instructed the caterers to take the leftovers to the local homeless shelter.

They drove to the Holiday Inn, where Mark had rented a conference room. Husband and wife ascended to a low dais at the front. Mark’s other women filed in one by one. The last to arrive was Angel, who had taken the top layer of the wedding cake to the house to put it in the freezer.

“Now that everybody’s here,” Mark said, “E Pluribus Unum.” Sierra felt herself slip down into trance, although her eyes remained open. Those not on the dais lined up, shuffling around until they stood in a certain order, then approached the dais. Hua stood at the front of the line. The words came to Sierra’s lips unbidden.

“Do you swear to love, honor, cherish and obey your Master and Mistress for the rest of your days, devote your life to our pleasure and well-being, and that all you have and all you are belong to us?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Hua responded.

“You may kiss your Mistress.” Mark said. Hua stepped forward. The two women’s lips touched, and both had orgasms for the duration of the kiss.

“You may now kiss your Master.” Sierra said. Hua had an even stronger orgasm for the duration of her kiss with Master. Hua then moved to the back of the dais and undressed, leaving her bride’s maid gown folded neatly on a shelf provided for the purpose, then knelt facing the front, her legs open, her hands behind her back, her nipples hard, her slit wet, her eyes as empty as those of a doll.

Hsu approached next. The words were repeated again, as were the kisses, the orgasms, the stripping and the kneeling. Next was Connie, followed by Fiona, then Traci and the rest. A small part of her recognized that they were lined up in the order in which Master had claimed them. The orgasm as she kissed Yuko was no less intense than the others. The last to arrive were the hypno-show volunteers, who swore themselves to servitude just as eagerly as Hsu and Hua.

“E Pluribus Unum.” Mark said.

“E Pluribus Unum.” the women repeated. “Of many, one. Many bodies, one will. We are one. We are yours, Master and Mistress, now and forever.”

“Wake.” Master commanded, and the assembled women blinked their eyes, emerging from their trances like divers from the deep. They still knelt in a rectangular formation. They smiled, one and all.

* * *

“...three, two, one, awake!” Sierra opened her eyes and stretched, allowing a profound feeling of freedom to wash over her. “How do you feel, hon?” her husband asked.

“Much better, now that that’s over with.” Sierra responded. “I used to think I was beyond pre-exam jitters.”

“Not as long as there are exams to be taken, I’m afraid.” Mark replied. “And having your memories of having studied a subject dependent on how well you learned it probably didn’t help, either.”

“No, you’re right, as always.” Sierra said.

“So, what are you going to do now that you’ve graduated?” Mark asked.

“Same thing I’ve always done, love.” she said, kissing him. “Help you wherever I can.” They left the bedroom together and went upstairs to check on the children and their babysitters.

End.