The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For Adults only. Sexually explicit. If you are under age or offended by such material don’t read it!

mc, mf, md, nc
* * *

The Apprentice—part 3

* * *

As she walked up to them, she said, “hey guys I forgot my shopping list at the hotel, and I forgot where the Marriott is, can you show me?” Stopping she took the classic slinky pose with one hand on her hip.

Jim smiled knowing there wasn’t a shopping list. She responded well to the strengthening of several aspects of her personality and gave them a great pretext.

Larry replied, “yes, why don’t we show you”, and offered his arm sending ‘take it’.

Jim winced, realizing he’d have to set up another time for the trespass ‘discussion’. It was easy with the talent too talk your way out of almost any situation, but that didn’t mean you should use the talents in those ways. Also he wanted Larry, to start showing some personal integrity and challenge him a little. Ah well, she did look fun.

Jim said, “sure, lets go, what’s your name?” He walked over to the RV and locked the door.

She replied, “Call me Brandy”. Jim and Larry smiled.

Larry was flirting shamelessly and Brandy was leaning into him giggling. Jim, walked up and slipped his hand in her other arm and fell into the mindless banter.

As they started to pull her a little back and forth between them, Larry could sense Brandy becoming aroused. He ‘followed’ his impression in and felt her excitement and her desire to start a competition for her. Jim smiled. He was tracking Larry’s progress and was pleased.

Jim decided the basic open approach was best. He said, “Larry we should talk about control. Brandy here is going to be a good little subject for us.” Brandy frowned looking confused. Continuing, Jim said, “there is a difference between external control and internal strengthening of personality traits and subsequent manipulation.”

Brandy started to look very tense and confused. Jim continuing said, “Larry, examine Brandy here, do you feel her confusion trepidation and concern?” Larry responded, “well she does look a little tense.” Jim winced, “no I know you can do what I am talking about, you’ve done it, reach into her mind” Jim watched as Larry reached a tendril into her mind, and said, “good, tell me what Brandy here is feeling?” Larry responding said, “confused and afraid, she is trying to figure out how to get away from us crazies”

Brandy, shot Larry a piercing look.

“Earlier you strengthened some of Brandy’s fundamental personality traits when you worked on her attraction to dominate men”, said Jim as he helped himself to a liberal caress of Brandy’s ass.

Jim reached up and started to unzip the back of Brandy’s dress. He smiled as Larry stopped her from bolting and he sent Brandy a command to orgasm. He was pleased that Larry noted her response and said, “did you feel the command I sent her?”

Responding he said, “yes I knew she was about to run and stopped her and you made her cum.”

Jim, pleased with the observation said, “Good we both made her do something with an external command rather than building on a fundamental personality trait. Let’s build some more on her desire to please men. This, in varying degrees is fundamental in most women. Personally, I think it goes back to the days where greater strength and protection were part of what the female needed from the male. Protection and food procurement, especially, during times of pregnancy were possibly the basis for this development. Men as you may have noticed, sometimes tend to display such dominance and strength as a basis for attracting the female. I’m sure too that if we play on this fundamental nature we can make Brandy here into a bit of an exhibitionist.”

Larry, stopped Brandy from running and Jim unzipped the back of her dress as they all continued walking toward Brandy’s hotel. Jim said, “don’t you think we ought to inhibit her from running away?” Jim replied, “if you like, go ahead, but we’ll learn more if you don’t” as he again caressed her ass. Continuing, he said, “do keep alert for attempts to bolt though”.

As they approached the Marriott, Jim said, “well don’t you think Brandy here should thank us as only a woman can thank a man for the help in finding the hotel?” Jim was pleased to feel Larry stimulate Brandy to say, “yes”.

“Very good Brandy, did you really think you could set up a competition between us? Well you were right Larry and I are going to have a competition with you, I call it musical wench.” replied Jim.

Larry interjected, “I thought I felt her trying to get us to compete. She wanted us to posture and show interpersonal strength and rank didn’t she?” Brandy, blurted, “no” as Jim said, “yes I think so”. Continuing, Jim asked, “so if display of rank and or strength is the male factor, do you think sexual display and submission might be the corresponding female factor?”

Brandy moaned. Larry looked thoughtful. Jim asked, Brandy, “what room are in you in?” as he patted her ass. Brandy shook her head no, and Jim was pleased to feel Larry prompt her and she blurted, “309”. As they walked toward the elevator, Larry asked, “what is musical wench?” and reached out and grabbed her thigh.

As the elevator door closed Jim replied, “oh there are varying rules, but basically he who receives a stripped wench gets to be first in and, of course, chooses where in”. He reached out and turned Brandy to face Larry and added but I thought we would include display the wench and stimulate the wench and strengthen her desire to display and please as we did”. Brandy moaned and came as her dress dropped to her ankles.

Jim pushed her to Larry and said, “your turn”. The elevator stopped and the door opened as Larry escorted Brandy down the hall and said, “Brandy covering your self is not appropriate, put your hands on top of your head, don’t you want to please us?” Continuing Larry said, “cum as you turn around in a circle” and enforced his command”. He grinned at her shivers and moans.

After watching her a for a couple of revolutions he pushed her at Jim and said, “I think I am going to like this game, but she seems to be crying.” Jim catching her and turning her said, “I wouldn’t worry too much about it, scan her and I think you will find that it is because she finds this very exciting but feels guilty. After a little while the guilt will pass.” Continuing, “did you notice the lace bra and panties that reveal almost as much as they cover? I like the stockings and garter belt.” While describing her underwear he liberally caressed the area he was describing. “I mean can’t you just tell that she neatly trims her pubic hair and has a rather large bush? Her tits have big aureoles and those firm erect nipples indicate to me that she is excited”.

Jim continued saying, “lets test that” and unhooked her front opening bra and caressed and rolled her nipples in his hand. As she moaned and came he laughed and said, “yep pretty excited” and pushed her to Larry.

Laughing Larry caught her and said, " I see what you mean!". Turning her around he bent her over, placed her hands on the room door and spread her legs. He asked, “Can you see if she is wet?” She moaned and flushed as he ran his hand over her panty covered ass and down the back entrance to her pussy. Jim said, “Surprisingly not obviously, maybe it is the panty material, why don’t you check?". Larry grinned and slipped a finger under the material and deeply into her hot wetness. Thrusting his finger in and out of her, he said, “yep nice and wet must be the panties, don’t think she really needs them do you Jim?”

Replying Jim said, “No and I’m sure that couple coming down the hall would much rather inspect her without them” and sent to Brandy ‘cum’. He smiled as he watched her flush, shiver, moan and grinned wider as Larry slipped her panties down as far as they would go on her spread legs. He smiled again as Larry made her cum again.

As the man and woman approached Jim was pleased to discover that they had a bit of a kinky side to them. The strange man said, “ah what a treat” stopping right behind Brandy, he gently played with her sex and said to his companion, “we’ll have to do this to you later”. Both women moaned. Very nice gentlemen, “I do have to be going otherwise I’d suggest a trade”. The men grinned with tribal familiarity. The women moaned. The stranger thrust his finger deeply in and out of Brandy and grinned as she shivered and moaned again. Pulling his finger out of her he slipped it into his companion’s mouth. She began to kiss and lick his finger and he said to his companion, “yes, I am looking forward to exposing you in a hotel hallway” and to Jim and Larry he said, “have fun”. The men all smiled, the women moaned and flushed.

Larry said to Jim, “he seems like a good guy”. Jim said, “yep, what do you say we take Brandy inside?” Brandy moaned and came. Larry said, “good idea, I notice she isn’t crying any more”. As he opened the door, and escorted Brandy inside, Larry finished removing her panties. Turning her around and pushing her to Jim, he said, “I think she’s stripped enough for first in, I like the stockings garter belt and heels, what do you think?”

“Well I guess I win then” replied Jim catching her. Taking her to the bed he had her kneel on it he then spread her knees and placed her on her elbows. Slipping the fingers of one hand into her mouth, the thumb of the other into her rear and a couple of fingers into her pussy, Brandy came at his silent command. Jim and Larry smiled as she came again without their mental ‘help’.

Making a decision, Jim unzipped his pants and moved around behind her. He said, “Larry, her mouth is going to be unoccupied unless you give her something to do.” Larry, grinned and replied, “I think I can take care of that and lay down with his crotch just under her pouty lips. Brandy moaned loudly as Jim thrust deeply into her hot wet sex.

Larry sent her several commands, ‘cum, unzip my pants, lick kiss and suck me, work slowly down my shaft until your nose touches my crotch.’ He grinned as Brandy followed his commands. Jim thrusting deeply into her slippery sex, smiled as she came under his mental instruction. Soon Jim and Larry again were passing control back and forth between them, always making Brandy please them with a squirm, a suck, a kiss, a cunt squeeze, an orgasm. As Larry shot deep into Brandy’s throat, he sent to her ‘cum harder than you ever have before’. Brandy complied. Feeling her intense orgasm, Jim started to cum deep into her quivering cunt, not to be outdone he sent to Brandy, ‘cum harder and harder until you faint’. Complying, Brandy shivered, moaned, shivered, bucked, moaned, squirmed as Jim shot deep into her sopping cunt. Squirming, moaning, bucking and finally screaming, suddenly Brandy collapsed in a faint.

Getting up, Larry said, “Jim, you were right, she was a lot of fun”. Jim smiled and said, “yes I was pretty sure that she would be, especially with a little help from her friends” and patted her ass.

Zipping his pants, Larry asked, “now what?". Jim replied, “well we should go back to the mall and study some people. Also we need to get ready for the party tonight. We are going to introduce you to some other controllers. We’re responsible for providing the servants and entertainment.”