The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For Adults only. Sexually explicit. If you are under age or offended by such material don’t read it!

mc, mf, md, nc
* * *

The Apprentice—part 4

* * *

Jim said to Larry, “well why don’t you get Brandy up and bring her along? She won’t need much on.”

Brandy moaned, as Larry sent a command to her, “put on your dress” leaving her in the stockings, garter belt and shoes but panty less and bra less. As she complied, Larry said, “fix your face too” with out sending a command. He was curious to see what she would do.

Jim grinned as he watched Larry study Brandy’s reactions. It was clear Brandy was thinking about resisting and that Larry was curious to see if she actually would. The tension was palpable as Brandy’s face plainly showed her inner turmoil. Larry’s curiosity was evident and Jim was gratified to see him patiently wait but with the confidence could take care of the ‘situation’ should Brandy resist. Jim smiled, Larry was learning and fast.

After a few more moments, Brandy turned to go into the bathroom. She cleaned between her legs, and started to fix her face. Larry grinned, Jim grinned too, but not for the same reasons.

When Brandy finished, Larry said, “So Jim what’s at the mall? What’s this about a party?” He held his arm out to Brandy and as she took it Larry gestured toward the door and said, “shall we?”

Jim replied, “Well at the mall we can look at a lot of different types of people, this is useful for you to know. The party is a little bit of a tradition. A new controller, generally, ‘hosts’ a party—often at a club, this makes entertainment and refreshments relatively easy. There are a few special things he is supposed to do too. We’ll work on that at the mall. Normally, we wait a week or so before having the party, but you are doing well enough to move it up, also some of the folks you’ll meet are going out of town. Really it’s kind of a social gathering and allows you to meet some of us—there is a bit of right of passage to it too.”

They walked in silence to the mall, entered and sat near the center of the food court. Jim said, “I know I sound a bit preachy, but we have a lot to do in a short time, its easy to make a big mistake and hurt us all, sorry but we try our best. So anyway I thought we’d do some scanning and controlling from various perspectives.”

Larry replied, “Ok, but Brandy here was fun.”

Jim replied, “She was. See those kids over there, bring them over here and tell me about them.”

Larry sent to the kids, ‘come here’. As they came over Larry observed out loud, “Boy and girl about ten or so”

Interrupting, Jim said, “Come on Larry you can do better than that, scan like you scanned Brandy, you should also put in a prohibition on revealing or drawing attention to us, do Brandy’s prohibitions too, when you take direct control always, always put those prohibitions in place, sometimes with very subtle control when the controlled doesn’t really know that they are being controlled you can get away with it but generally put the prohibitions in place. Brandy was a special case, we were constantly scanning and controlling her”.

As Larry set about the tasks, Larry thought, ‘we have to teach him concealment and fast I should have stressed this earlier and more’. He was pleased with Larry’s instructions to the kids and Brandy. He was especially pleased with the extra commands he sent Brandy to sit quietly and think about sex and become aroused.

As the properly controlled kids came over, Larry said, “the boy is 11, just entering puberty, is just getting over a cold and has a little bit of mild asthma, the girl is 10 and is healthy except she is catching his cold”.

Jim replied, “good, tell me about their relationships”

As Larry probed Jim watched his face. He was pleased by the relative lack of effort showing and was also pleased by the confusion on his face.

Larry said, “I’m confused, the boy seems dominate and submissive at the same time, the girl seems submissive, but not like Brandy”

“Good” replied Jim, “think about kids, they generally must submit to adults and have that trait ingrained in them, but kids between themselves will develop a pecking order. How does the boy dominate?”

Larry replied, “It isn’t strength, he’s pretty smart”.

“About the girl?", asked Jim.

Larry replied, “She doesn’t seem to think she is really cute, nor is she really bright, nor is she much of an athlete—kind of average, of course she really doesn’t have a sex drive being prepubescent”.

Jim asked, “pretty easy to control? Try it—nothing too obvious”

Larry replied, “yes you grab their submissive side” as he made them turn around, sit down, stand up etc.

“Good, why don’t you tell them to forget us and go about what they were doing?”

As Larry went about his business, Jim smiled, very pleased with Larry’s observations.

“Well Larry you should know that certain levels of control are so invasive to the person’s life you become pretty well responsible for their life. I’m sure that you have pretty well gotten to that level with that little waitress. The kids were lightly touched and can easily be sent along. By the way did you leave any instructions for the waitress?”

Larry replied, “Her name is Mary and she had the day off. I told her to act like everything was normal, not to tell anyone about us, but go shopping for sexy underwear. When she was done she was to clean the house, dress in the new underwear make her self up and wait for me. I told her that wearing sexy underwear excited her”.

Jim replied, “great”, continuing he said, “one of the things at the party is to demonstrate a full control with permanent instructions. Usually creation of a sex toy is a good demonstration. Brandy is part of the way there, we’ll finish her up. You have to do it all yourself, have you noticed that you can tell who left a command?”

“No I hadn’t noticed that”, replied Larry, “but now that you mention it I can see just a couple of commands you gave her mostly just orgasms and external prohibitions nothing really permanent, you had me give the commands”.

“True, but this is part of the passage and needs to reflect just you”, replied Jim. Continuing he said, “now I’m going to finish her and I want you to scan as I do”

Turning to Brandy he said, “sit closer to the table spread your knees and play with yourself.”

She replied, “not here please, some one might see”.

Jim said, and gave her a command reaching deep to her desire to reaching down to her desire to procreate, and need for protection, especially when pregnant and with small children and said you have a phenomenal sex drive, you want to have sex constantly, you want to attract someone to protect you.” Continuing he said, “from now on you will do anything to attract, any where, displaying yourself sexually is a good way to attract, smelling aroused is a good way to attract, being submissive and obedient attracts and ingratiates you with the person giving the command and you need their favor so they will protect you. You know that pleasing them sexually is one of the best ways to ingratiate your self with them.”

As Brandy slid forward and moved her hand down in front of her, Jim smiled. Continuing he said, “obeying someone will make you want to please them more, which means you want to please them sexually. When you think about pleasing someone sexually, you will become aroused, which will make you want to have sex. To get sexually satisfied you will be uninhibited about asking, indeed begging for sex, while displaying yourself sexily and provocatively. This will arouse you further and will increase your need for sex and protection and your desire to please and obey.” Jim smiled as he locked these changes into her fundamental procreative drive.

He let the changes sink through her for a few moments. Smiling he continued with external level commands, “you will obey any command, you will be honest, you will serve eagerly, you will cum on command and only on command, you will beg to cum when aroused.”

Smiling he leaned back and let these commands sink in for a moment, and was gratified when she said, “tell me to cum”.

Continuing his work, Jim said “denial of your request will make you worried that you haven’t pleased your protector and you will try harder to please. Granting of the request will make you very grateful and you will want to please the grantor more. The more intense the orgasm the more you will need to please the person who induced it in you.”

Reaching deeply into her psyche and autonomic responses he said when touched sexually you will become very aroused and will eagerly respond to such attention. When you orgasm you will do so intensely, but unless your orgasm is so intense as to make you faint, you will not obtain sexual release from the orgasm, instead you will remain as aroused as you were. You want and need to be touched, and played with sexually because it feels so, so very good. You love responding to such touches and you loved to be fucked.”

As he leaned back he asked Brandy, “Is your cunt wet?”

Moaning Brandy responded, “Yes, its wet I need to cum, please tell me to cum”

Smiling Jim responded, “lick your fingers” as she did so very provocatively, Jim continued, “You love the taste of pussy, you love the taste of a man’s cum, these tastes and smells excite and arouse you. Also you get aroused thinking, talking, hearing or watching sex”.

Jim leaned back and looked at Brandy and said “place your hands on the table but keep your knees spread. While we are sitting here you will silently cum every time you hear the word cum or orgasm. Be quiet unless spoken to. You may now cum”

Jim smiled as the orgasm hit Brandy. He watched her struggle not to make noise, as she subsided Jim said, “cum”. As the convulsions hit her again Jim smiled. As she started to subside, Jim asked, “Do you want your pussy touched, would it make you cum?” As Brandy shuddered and bit her lip, Jim reached under the table and slipped a finger into her well exposed and sopping pussy. Jim laughed as she said, “yes I want my pussy touched and yes it would make me cum”, which of course started her shuddering again.

Pulling his finger out of her, Jim turned to Larry who had watched and scanned this process with fascination. Jim asked, “well what do you think”.

Larry responded, “you hooked into her fundamental drives and augmented them more and then reinforced and activated them with standing surface commands, you made some of the things into cycles that loop back on themselves. The more aroused she gets the more she wants to beg for sex, which arouses her further. Making her cum on command only was an interesting touch.”

He grinned as spasms hit Brandy again. He looked at her and scanned her, and said she is incredibly aroused and orgasms don’t relieve her sexual tensions, making her orgasm so intensely that she faints to gain any release makes the looping commands very insidious. She is locked into a pattern of increasing arousal and actions which make her very eager and available to be enjoyed as an orgasmic sexual playmate.” He grinned as Brandy shuddered.

He asked Brandy, “Do you want you cunt touched?”

Responding she said, “yes”.

Continuing Jim said, “Do you feel exposed with your knees spread and no panties on?”

“Yes” she breathed.

“Does it excite you?” continued Larry, toying with her.

Moaning Brandy replied, “yes”.

“Does cuming in public excite you”, asked Larry.

As her spasms subsided she said, “yes”.

Jim grinned, Larry grinned, Brandy pleaded with her eyes.

Jim looked and scanned around and said, “See that guy over there with the hat”

Larry responded, “The big one with the blue jeans?”

“Yes, call him over here” replied Jim.

Larry commanded him to come over and took the precautions against disclosure. Jim smiled.

As the man approached, Jim asked Larry, “tell me about him”.

“Twenty eight, healthy, does ok financially, is fairly bright and is a leader, seems to have women problems though, not attracting them, but keeping a good relationship he isn’t real fond of independent women, he is popular and a leader”, replied Larry.

“Good, is he a alpha or dominate male?” asked Jim

After a moment Larry replied, “yes, but he seems more like a pack leader than an individualist, he’s not a sadist”

A little surprised but very pleased Jim replied, “Very good not everyone sees the distinctions at first, I think the pack is older, with nomadic wandering, farming and etc. came the development of a strong family unit and a somewhat weaker community unit, until now in many countries the nuclear family is all that is left”. Given current divorce rates that may not left much longer”.

Larry asked, “is being an alpha the reason he is harder to control?”

Jim answered, “exactly, your not having any real problems are you”

“No not really, but I’m grabbing him as a bigger pack leader, and I do feel his resistance, Brandy, Mary and the kids were naturally submissive and had no real resistance” replied Larry as he made the guy walk around bend over and perform various tricks.

Jim said, “why don’t you have him come over and we’ll chat a bit.”

Jim watched Brandy shudder at the sound a like word and grinned. Her eyes pleaded with him.

As the guy came over Larry said, “What are we going to chat with him about”.

“I’m going to do some permanent things on him”, replied Jim.

Larry asked the new comer, “What’s your name?”

He replied, “Frank, how are you doing this?”

Jim said, “Unimportant, we want to thank you for helping Larry. We’re going to give you a gift, but you have to treat it right. I want you to meet Brandy, she’s quite excited at the moment and would love it if you told her to cum”

Brandy shivered with an orgasm.

Frank looking at Jim and away from Brandy said, “You want me to tell her to cum?”

Brandy shivered. Larry was grinning, Jim was trying to control his smirk as he watched Brandy.

Replying to Frank he said, “Yes I want you to tell her to cum, she cums on command, she likes to cum, she’s hot ready and waiting for you to tell her to cum. If you like, feel free to slip your hand under the table you’ll find she has her knees spread widely, no panties on, and I’m sure she’d love it if you played with her hot wet cunt, can’t you smell her? But she really wants to have you tell her to cum, believe me, she would be very, very happy if you told her to cum”

Jim looked over at Brandy and saw a shivering, lip biting hunk of orgasmic female flesh. Larry was obviously enjoying Brandy’s orgasmic plight.

Frank still oblivious to Brandy said, “She cums on command without being touched? What a hot one, does she really cum or is she just faking her orgasm?”

Larry laughs and says, “why don’t you tell her to cum and see what you think”

Frank looks at Brandy and says, “Cum Brandy” and his eyes open in wonder as she cums for him. He tries it again, “Cum Brandy” and she shivers again.

Jim looks at Frank and says, “Brandy here has some special training that I’m sure you will come to appreciate, she is very obedient and only cums on command. Almost everything arouses her sexually, but she can’t cum unless told to do so. She has a tremendous sex drive and is enthusiastic and responsive when being fucked. I told her while we are sitting here to cum every time she hears the word cum or orgasm. You are going to enjoy Brandy and she will do absolutely anything you ask her, however, you will not turn her into a whore, a professional exotic dancer, an adult movie star or otherwise make a living off of her. If you like you can share her with your friends. The more she serves you the more you want to protect her and the more you want her to serve you exactingly. You may keep her on the pill or have kids with her, your choice, you should keep her at home and not make her work other than to keep the house. Feel free to have her dress, or not, exactly as you please. You will not beat, hurt or torture her. She will strive tirelessly to please you. Reward her by telling her to cum or fondling her. Feel free to have her dance erotically for you, your friends or at parties etc. she will play with herself or anyone at your command or you can have her open to command by others, but be selective. Should you tire of her bring her to 111 East Main, the Control Works office. Otherwise you will forget about us and you met Brandy at the mall and she is just the way she is”

Jim impressed these things into Frank as he spoke, and was pleased to see that Larry had scanned. He went deep and linked the desire to protect and have her serve to his alpha male and pack leader tendencies. He made the final adjustments to Brandy with respect to accepting commands and said, “Thanks, Frank for helping us”.

Frank said, “Come on Brandy” Brandy shivered and followed Frank. Frank possessively put his arm around her, squeezed her ass and led her away.

Larry looked at Jim and said, “you gave her a home where she will be treasured but kept firmly in control which she will like, and he got the woman he wanted”

Jim said, “yep”.

Larry said, “so tell me more about this party”

Replying, “traditionally we hold it at a club, and you get meet some of us, you and your teacher are supposed to provide the entertainment. As you might imagine the parties are pretty free wheeling. You are supposed to demonstrate mastery of the basics of controlling both permanently and on the spot. Generally your subjects for these demos are raffled off, so we should choose them well. You are given a membership to Control Works and you will meet some people who will help you with your career.”

“Ah sounds like fun, so you want me to select someone to work on for the long term control?” asked Larry.

Jim said, “yes”.

They sat in silence watching people walk by. Jim was pleased to observe Larry scan a number of people, just for practice. After a while Larry started to work, giving the standard precautions. Jim looked at Larry’s subject and was pleased to see a very pretty petite blond with large tits heading their direction, she was healthy and had a strong natural sex drive and no commitments. Her thick yellow hair was in a pony tail and hung down in front of her, and came down just below her tits. As she got closer he saw she had green eyes and a pouty mouth. Jim was pleased with his choice, she would be a good toy.

Jim said, “Don’t program her yet, generally a subject should be done in stages like we did Brandy. They should be partially accepting and submissive when you do the final programming. Why don’t you get her made up and ‘dressed’ for the party.”

“Ah” replied Larry.

Larry had the blond sit at the table, and asked her, “do you have on panties under that sun dress?” and compelled her to answer.

She replied, “yes”

Compelling her actions at a surface level he said, “take them off and give them to me”.

She blushed as she complied, Larry grinned as she whispered, “I’m not a slut, how are you making me do this?”

Answering her he said, “what ever you say, I want you to sit close to the table, spread your knees as wide as you can and play with yourself while I give you some things to do” and enforced the instruction.

Jim smiled and thought Larry was doing well.

Larry continued, “We are going to have a party this evening, and you are part of the entertainment. We need to get you fixed up, so first I want you to go into Fredricks.”

She moaned, Larry and Jim both grinned as her face registered the import of Larry’s statement with a look of shock.

Continuing Larry said, “Select the sexiest stockings, garter belt, crotch less panties and lacy bra you can find, you’re dressing to entertain men so keep that in mind when selecting. Also select a tight mini skirt that barely covers the top of your stockings and a sheer blouse. When selecting them choose things that will be easy for you to strip off while dancing”. As Larry watched her face register this he sent a command, “cum hard” As she did, he continued, “I can tell sitting here masturbating in public and contemplating stripping for men excites you a lot, you just orgasmed didn’t you?”

She blushed as she nodded “yes” and continued to play with her clit.

Jim was pleased, Larry was doing a good job with her.

Jim continued, “When you have made all the selections, tell the sales girl you want to wear them out and dress in them, make sure your cunt is very wet before you leave. Pay the girl and go to the shoe store.” Jim paused and sent her a command to cum.

She shivered, blushed and said, “I’m not a slut”.

Jim laughed and continued, “In the shoe store make sure a man waits on you. Select four or five pairs of high heeled shoes. The sexier the better. Make sure the shoe salesman looks up your skirt often, look at him seductively. Try them all on once or twice, ask what pair he likes best, which make your legs look best, which go with your outfit the best etc. Select a pair and ask him, “if he’d be willing to trade a good time for the shoes”.

As her face registered the statement with a look of dread, Jim sent a command to cum.

Jim said, “I can see the thought excites you” and grinned.

She blushed, but kept playing with herself.

Continuing, Jim said, “Of course if he accepts suck and fuck him silly do anything he asks, other wise pay for them, but in any event wear them out.”

When Jim paused she said, “I’m not a whore”.

Jim smiled, “When you are done, go to the hair salon and get your hair permed and into kinky waves. Ask your stylist to trim your pubic hair too. Make sure he or she knows you’re part of the sexual entertainment tonight and that you are available to them too. You will become very aroused as they work on your cunt. Ask them to make you cum.”

As she moaned and blushed and continued playing with herself, Larry commanded her to cum.

When she subsided, he instructed, “have artificial long nails put on and painted scarlet, have them paint your toe nails the same color. When you are done, pay your charges and go to the department store, and get made up very sexily and add some big loop earrings. When you are all done page me at this number for more instructions” and he handed her a card, and said, “go ahead”

As she walked toward Fredricks, Jim said, “good job, when she gets done she’ll be ready for the full programming, and also dressed for the party. Were you planning on going by the shoe stores and the hair salons to set her up?”

Larry replied, “of course, shall we?”

Jim smiled as he followed Larry. He was doing great.

After finishing the mall Jim said, “Well done, the party is at 9 we have to select a place, our guests will call the Control Works office so we should let them know by about 6, its about 3:30 now. Do you have a favorite club?”

Larry replied, “Well I like The Spot for everyday, but my guess is we want the Lovely Lady.”

Jim said, “I know the Lady that’s fine, we haven’t used it in a year or so, great. Let me go let the office know, The Society’s newest initiate will be inducted at the Lady”.

Returning, “Jim said, one more thing to do, that’s to get the on the spot control subjects, and that’s really my job since you shouldn’t have seen them before the time, so I tell you what, you get the toy and meet me at the Lady around 8 or so. We have a couple of on the spot things to do there. Finish up the toy if you want. I’d prefer if you didn’t do a lot of other controlling, except of course Mary”