The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For Adults only. Sexually explicit. If you are under age or offended by such material don’t read it!

mc, mf, md, nc
* * *

The Apprentice 6

* * *

Continuing his recollections as he crossed the street. Jim remembered the feel of Maxie pressed up against him, the adrenaline rush of power as he remade the mother and daughter to his whims.

He remembered the tremble in Marie’s voice as she said, “You are sitting in between his legs with your legs spread and your hands on top of your head. He is caressing and kneading your breasts”.

Jim remembered the intake of Marie’s breath sounded as though she was excited, and was pleased that she was responding to her instructions.

A low moan escaped Marie as she said, “He’s undoing the top button, the next, ... the next, ... the next and the next. Ahh he’s rubbing your tits and slowly parting your blouse, Mmmm now he’s lightly tracing the outlines of your lacy bra. Now he’s grabbing your tits fully and squeezing them, Ahhh now he’s rolling your nipples between his thumb and forefinger.... Please mom stop this”

Jim whispered, “tell her no commentary, just watch and describe what is going on.”

Complying Maxie said, “Just describe what is going on Marie”.

Marie continued, “Ohh he’s slipping his hands under the bra and squeezing your tits and is kissing your neck... OOOh he’s pulling the material down under your tits, exposing your nipples. Now he’s pulling your tits by the nipples so they are fully extended. He let them go and is tracing with his fingers the outline material as it goes underneath and around your tits, lifting and squeezing them together. Ahh, now he’s lightly rubbing your erect nipples with the palms of his hands.”

Jim recalled that at this point it was becoming obvious that both Maxie and Marie were aroused and decided it was time to give them a taste of what was to come and their first slave orgasms. He knew there would be many more for them this night, and he recalled grinning and exulting in the power.

“He’s standing you up and pulling your arms down and behind you, moaned Marie.

Maxie pleaded, “please....” Interrupting Jim said, “You may speak when spoken to or commanded to, otherwise you will obey my wishes.... You are to moan, grown, scream and otherwise express your arousal and orgasms”.

Maxie moaned as she heard Marie say, “he grabbed your bra right between your tits and has pulled you over his lap.” “Ahhh”, Marie continued, " he is positioning you so your rear is high and partially toward me.”

Jim told Maxie, “Tell Marie to use slut words like, cunt, tits, pussy, and ass”.

“Use cunt, tits, pussy and ass”, said Maxie.

“He’s running his hand down your leg and spreading them. Now he’s running his hand down your other leg, spreading your ankles very wide,” panted Marie. Continuing she said, “His other hand is pulling your skirt up over your ass. Now he has both hands fondling your ass and between your thighs”.

“Ohhh, Ahhhh”, moaned Maxie.

“Ohhh he’s ripping the crotch out of your panty hose”, exclaimed Marie. Maxie moaned. Jim recalled grinning and sending commands to Maxie and Marie that they were becoming quite aroused.

Marie moaned, “he’s tracing the outline of your cunt and slowly pulling lightly on your cunt hair.”

“Ohhhhh”, moaned Maxie.

Marie panted, “now he’s slipping his finger up and down your wet slit. His finger is sliding in”.

“Ahhh” exclaimed Maxie

“and out” moaned Marie, “and in”

“Ohhhh” Maxie sighed.

“and out” panted Marie.

“and in and out, and in and out and in out and now he’s twisting his finger in as far as it will go and your ass is bucking and squirming” exclaimed Marie.

Jim smiled as he sent to Maxie to have an intense orgasm.

Maxie screamed clenched her ass as her orgasm overcame her.

Jim sent to Marie, have a small orgasm.

Marie moaned softly as she came.

Jim grinned as he recalled the next part of Maxie and Marie’s training.

As Maxie recovered he told her to tell Marie to stop the descriptions. Maxie responded, “Marie, stop the descriptions”.

Jim lifted her up and told her to pull out his cock. She complied. He then directed her to face away from him and mount him.

Jim recalled Maxie’s shudder as he said, “You are now going to direct Marie to put on a show for me, in detail. You will direct the undoing of every button, snap, zipper and clasp. You will direct her to dance, display and arouse herself for me. You will tell her to orgasm at least five times. You will have a small orgasm when she undoes every button, snap or clasp. You will have a larger orgasm as each article of clothes is removed and an intense orgasm when she cums. Every time you cum you will say, “Thank you Master”.

Jim recalled Maxie saying with dread, “Please don’t make me strip, and expose my daughter.”

Jim waited.

Maxie squirmed said “she has a skirt that buttons up the front, there must be 30 buttons on her skirt between her knees and the waist, then there is the blouse and ....”

Interrupting Jim said, “You may begin now—and sent a command”. Further he implanted a command deep in Maxie, a strong need to cum.

Maxie said, “Marie come here and undo the top button of your blouse” Squirming she said, “thank you master”.

“Another button and squeeze your tits” whispered Maxie and in a moment, squirming she said, “thank you master”.

Walking along with his memories, Jim recalled how big a hit Maxie and Marie were at the club. Maxie was directed to lead Marie around the club and offer her to the guests. She would display Marie for the guests trying to induce them to accept her erotic attentions. She was usually successful. Maxie usually was grabbed too.

Jim wistfully remembered the day a man came in yelling and screaming, “How can you do this, my wife, my daughter”, before he could stop him, the man shot Maxie, Marie and then himself. Jim recalled the shock and how difficult it was to clean up the resulting mess. Jim knew that this episode changed him, he was a lot more sensitive on how he imposed his will on people. He tried very hard to have minimal and in reality unnoticed and uninvasive control. Further, because of his adeptness at cleaning up the mess, he had been given his current role. He had become very dissatisfied with the current induction ceremonies and training exercises and wished some of his fellow controllers would move more in his direction. At least he minimized the excesses. A stray thought of Pete, the controller who introduced him to this life crossed his mind. He hadn’t thought of him in years, but remembered that Pete resigned, saying he had enough and pretty much dropped out of sight.

Shaking his head he decided to go directly to The Lady, he’d eat there. He had responsibilities.

More to come