The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For Adults only. Sexually explicit. If you are under age or offended by such material don’t read it!

mc, mf, md, nc
* * *

The Apprentice 7

* * *

Jim arrived at The Lady and was pleased to see the willowy blond squirming topless in the middle of the stage. He assumed her set would be almost over since this was a three dance topless bar, and often the top didn’t come off until the second or third dance.

He recalled his bar and remembered the sheer animal pleasure of making beautiful women serve his merest whim. Looking around he saw about 5 waitresses, and 15 or so girls. Raiding the bouncer’s mind he saw a schedule shift was supposed to occur in about an hour. There were 15 dancers now and 24 coming for the next shift. There were 10 more waitresses coming with the next shift. Well, he thought, some of these ladies will be working a double shift.

Taking a seat in the back of the room, he decided he needed a little relief. Flagging a waitress he ordered a beer and a burger. As he settled in one of the dancers came over asking if he wanted a table dance. After satisfying himself that she was disease free, he took control making everyone look away he had the dancer crawl under the table with instructions to slowly and lingeringly suck his cock. He scanned the DJ and took her out of the dance rotation. Even without control, it was unlikely that anyone would see her under the table.

As he settled in he thought it was a little early to turn up the heat, but he did start scanning the girls for diseases. One of the waitresses, had herpes and a dancer had good medical control of HIV, another two had the flu that was going around, one was pregnant and another was unaware of her breast cancer. He made sure the dancer with breast cancer would find it and seek early treatment. He wished her well on the treatment and since it was very early, he hoped the prognosis was good. The ladies with the communicable diseases, he’d send away. Pondering the lady with the breast cancer, he ultimately decided that since one of the controller’s might take a more than this evening’s casual interest in her, it would be better to send her away so that she would get the treatment she needed. Additionally, for those who controllers who have a good ability to scan for disease, he found it unlikely that they would find her disease comforting and helpful to an entertaining evening. The pregnant dancer for similar reasons would be sent away.

He patted the head licking his cock and smiled. It had been a while since he used his powers openly without a lot of moral debate. He smiled as her tongue slowly worked its way up the underside of his shaft. He watched the blond finish her set. He had been wrong, she was on her first song, so he enjoyed her for two more dances. He was looking forward to later when the dancing would be more explicit and nude. This blond would be lovely squirming and orgasming on the stage while begging to please the onlookers.

He thought about Larry and knew that he had great potential. He knew too that Controller custom would have to be satisfied. To satisfy custom he would have to select a few women for special service and mold them. Larry would have to duplicate the feat on the spot to demonstrate his strength and abilities. The brunet he had the men pick up earlier was for the special final test.

Jim smiled as he saw the waitress bring his beer. She looked lovely in her skimpy dress, but he thought she was far to over dressed, soon he thought. He scanned her and thought it possible she would be a good candidate for one of the specials. She thought she was prettier than most of the girls and better than the dancers since she wasn’t a stripper. Oddly, she was a little shy. As a shapely petit brunet it would be interesting to see her as, “Cum Girl”.

He needed a “Greeter”, “Cum Girl”, and a “Target”. When Larry had molded his version of these girls, and also shown the girl he worked on earlier he would have demonstrated a high level power and control. As a finale he would then be required to pass the test with the girl he was having delivered.

He scanned around measuring personalities. He was gratified to find a couple of very submissive exhibitionist dancers. These would make good Targets. The best Greeter’s were those with the strongest sex drive. He identified those and another Cum Girl. He’d modify his selections if there were better candidates in the next shift.

He smiled as the next dancer walked on the stage. This red head was going to look great spread in front of him with his cock firmly shoved into her orgasmic cunt. He was looking forward to playing with her. As he contemplated the evenings activities, he appreciated the warm mouth attending to him.

He started taking control of the bar. Men were starting to finish their drinks and leave. Waitresses and dancers were starting to get horny. The girls he was sending away were finishing their shifts. The bouncers weren’t letting any new customers in, and were shutting off the security cameras. The evening had much promise. Jim scanned the new shift sending a few away.

Jim decided it was time to turn up the heat a little. The remaining customers would get a little treat. He made it so they would only vaguely remember. The red head was topless and on her back squirming in the middle of the stage. He felt the dancer below slowly work her mouth up his hard cock. As she worked her way up he made the redhead on the stage lift her hips in a slow grinding motion. As the mouth started down his shaft, he made the red head slowly push her bottoms down toward her raised knees.

The DJ started to protest but with a little ‘help’ came out with, “do it baby”.

Jim felt the mouth start up his cock and watched the read head roll over and slowly lift her ass with her shoulders on the stage. He watched her face and eyes and was amused to see her confusion and embarrassment. He made her spread her knees and reach back and fondle her wet cunt, as he made the mouth engulf him and slowly take him all the way in. The red head had three of her fingers buried deeply in her as he felt a nose push his groin just above his cock. Slowly the mouth worked its way up his cock as the read head pulled her fingers out. Slowly the mouth went up and down his shaft, causing the red head to move her fingers in and out in time.

As the music ended he forced the red head to cum violently.

As the red head made her way from the stage the DJ said, “work the crowd in your current costume.” Jim smiled as she turned red from head to toe, but started to comply.

The patrons were getting very thin. They had been instructed to finish their drinks normally and then leave. There were, however, a few appreciative hoots for the dark curly haired lady who the DJ called up. Jim noticed the nude red head was given the opportunity to table dance for some of the remaining customers. He smiled. Later the dances would truly be a prelude to ravishment.

He watched the next dancer and made sure she too was bottomless and orgasmic at the end of her set. The mouth was wonderful as it slowly worked its way up and down.

Larry came in and sat down. He said you’re already at work I see. As the last of the customers left Larry asked, “what’s next?” “By the way bouncers attempt to stop me was a joke, but I left them with your prohibitions”.

Nodding, Jim replied, “I have a little work to do, but am waiting for a delivery. Once it is here we’ll start, grab a wench in the meantime if you like”.

Jim advised the bouncers to look out for the van and let the occupants in.

Larry grabbed a passing dancer and sat her on his lap. He proceeded to take her clothes off. Jim noticed that the girl obviously wanted to resist but couldn’t. It seemed like Larry was enjoying her confusion.

Another dancer later, the men from the park walked in carrying the bound girl from the park between them.

Jim smiled and said to Larry, “Time to start. You’re to watch and scan what I do. Later you’ll be asked to do some controlling along these lines as part of your initiation.”

Jim then instructed the dancer under the table to bring him to a climax. As he shot down her throat he grinned at the pleasure and steeled himself for the next bit of work. After she finished sucking him dry, he dismissed her to the group

He ‘told’ the men from the park to take the struggling captive and bind her to the pole by the entry to the stage. At this position she could see everything going on around her and could be seen by the party. She would become the center of attention later. Jim hated these traditions but understood them. Bound and gagged the girl would watch the goings on wondering what was going to happen to her, and if there would be mercy for her.

Jim looked at Larry and wondered how he was going to respond. He thought again of his old mentor, Pete, and wondered what had happened to him.

He brought all the women in the place over and had them line up in front of him. He scanned them again for disease and was pleased not to have missed anything. He scanned looking for the most submissive woman and told her to come over. He worked his way through the crowd for the strongest sex drive and made her come over and stand by the submissive. Finally, he scanned through the crowded women looking for the proudest most arrogant of them, selecting her he brought her to stand by the other two.

Looking over the remaining women, he motioned to one and said go get the two largest measuring cups or pitchers. To one of the waitresses in the crowd he said take off your clothes and come here. She started to respond and while doing so said, “What do you want from me, I’m not a dancer, I’m a waitress”. Jim smiled and said, “the purpose of a waitress is to serve and make the patrons happy. Right now having you naked and squirming in my lap is a service that would make me happy.” She moaned and continued undressing.

The woman sent for the measuring pots, returned, successful. The measuring cups were large industiral ones. He motioned to the bouncers to put two round cocktail tables next to each other and one of the cups on the ground just below the opening as the tables curved away from each other. He had them locate the table by the main path to the men’s room. The occupant of the table needed to be visited often.

He smiled as the nude waitress crawled into his lap and he spread her legs and slipped his hand on her mound and started to idly caress her. She moaned and turned a deep shade of red.

Jim had the bouncers then position three cocktail tables in a Y formation with the opening of the Y facing the main door. He had one of the bouncers go to the corner store and get some mercurochrome, strong twine and a ruler. The twine was symbolic, but did help control spasmodic movements. No one was going to disobey an order.

Finally, he had another of the bouncers go and clear an area in front of the waist high brass rail, and position two tables widely apart on the other side.

Jim looked at Larry who was watching with fascination and smiled. Jim saw the look of fascination and lust in Larry’s face and was concerned that it was the control rather than the sex that was the real turn on for him.

Jim knew he had to continue, because they would have to indoctrinate or adjust Larry. He was saddened though that the specials and the brunet at the post, and the lady from the mall’s lives would be changed for ever by the evaluation and indoctrination of Larry. Brandy wound up in a pretty good space, but was changed too.

The other women, unless individually grabbed by a controller, would pretty much go on as before, thinking something about highly erotic dreams.

Continuing his musings Jim thought, well time to start. With the other women watching he motioned to the lady with the strongest sex drive. She was about 5′4″ with auburn hair and green eyes. She had a strong hour glass shape and moderately large breasts. She was going to be “The Greeter”. Her pouty mouth would serve her well in the future. As she came into view, Jim caused the woman in his lap to orgasm. He smiled as she flushed. He watched the Greeter nervously smirk and grin. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the arrogant waitress smirk with a very superior attitude. Jim silently thanked them for their responses, it made what he was going to do easier.

To the Greeter he said, “We are going to have a party here tonight. It is your job to greet the guests on behalf of Larry, myself and the other ladies.” She moaned. Larry grinned. Jim continued, “The proper way for you to greet the guests is nude, so you should remove your clothes now.” She was crying as she started removing her blouse. Jim smiled as he strengthened her sexual response and innate sex drive and need to be exposed in public. Additionally, he made her quite sensitive to being handled in a sexual manner. Seeing, hearing or thinking about sex in addition to smelling or tasting the juices of sex was also a turn on for her and he strengthened those passions. Further, he started making her desire orgasms more than anything. She stopped crying. He made the wench in his lap cum again, and watched the envy cross The Greeter’s face. Jim smiled.

Continuing Jim said, “Here are your instructions. When I’m done giving you them you will follow them. Now as the Greeter you should be properly positioned to meet our guests. So you will need to get on the tables by the door. Put your ass hanging off the crotch of the Y your hands over your head and your legs on the other two tables. Your head should be hanging off the back of the table.” Jim motioned to one of the bouncers, and said, tie her in place”. The greeter moaned.

Jim said, “You will greet each of the guests, ‘On behalf of Jim, Larry and the ladies I greet you and beg you to enter. Please drop off a card as I’ll be raffled off later this evening”. Continuing her instructions he said, “each time you say the word beg you will become more aroused thinking about a cock thrusting into your wet pussy. The guests may fondle and caress you. If they do you will become more aroused and you may repeat your plea for entry. The more aroused you become the more you will squirm and beg for entry. However, you will cum only when a cock enters your cunt or you’re are given a command to do so. If your pussy is penetrated by a cock you will cum continuously until you feel him cum inside you. When he cums inside you, you will cum so hard you faint. Otherwise, you may beg and squirm for entry only. Finally, you will obey any command a guest or bouncer gives you”.

The Greeter moaned as the implications of her instructions settled in. Some small part of her thought it was impossible, but she moaned as she realized most of what was going on was impossible.

Jim said to her, “go”. Motioning to a couple of bouncers he said, “help her”.

Jim pushed the bouncers to have fun caressing her, implanting a restraint on a cock entering her pussy. He’d let them have one of the other girls soon. He didn’t tell The Greeter that it was custom to not let The Greeter to cum before her new master had won her in the raffle. On the other hand, it was the custom to stimulate her as much as possible. Further, he didn’t think it necessary to tell her that some masters never or almost never let girls molded like this cum. It kept them motivated, and a horny girl provided the best head. Quite frequently those molded like this were renamed, “BJ”. The occasional orgasm for those who kept the girls like this was generally very powerful and served as a huge reward. He watched Larry ponder the nuances of the instructions.

To one of the dancers, he said, strip and go to the bouncers and ask them to throw you over the Greeter and gang bang you. Have them give her instructions to kiss and lick their cocks and your cunt as they fuck you. Eat her as you are fucked. You will cum profusely, intensely and repeatedly. When the bouncers are done come back here. The dancer moaned and moved to comply.

The girl sent to her gang bang screamed in passionate orgasm as she felt the first cock ram home and The Greeter’s tongue flicking her clit.

The brunet tied at the stake was very nervous. Unlike the other people, besides Larry, she was under no mental control. Her physical restraints were real and she was obviously confused by the actions and reactions of everyone around her.

Jim smiled. He looked over the women crowded in front of him. He motioned to a brunet with the moderate sized breasts and large pouty lips forward. He told her to strip and go get the twine, ruler and mercurochrome from the bouncers. As she complied he turned toward the submissive blond wench with the big round ass and said, “come here and strip.”

She moaned but complied, obviously reluctantly. As the last of her clothes hit the floor, Jim thought her nipples were large and well placed on her breasts. As The Target, her master would probably appreciate the large aureoles and nipples. Likely candidates for piercing. Her breasts were also well shaped for handling and tying, not that he was personally into that type of thing.

After she was standing nude in front of her he said, “You will be The Target in our game of Poke the Wench. ”

Continuing, Jim said, “I suppose you’d like to know the rules of the game”

The girl selected as The Target, replied, “Noooo, Yes!”

Jim replied, “In a way it’s a lot like Pin the Tail on the Donkey, but your cunt, of course, is the bulls eye. The contest starts with the contestants 10 inches a way and they walk forward, if they penetrate your cunt they fuck you til they cum and get to participate in the next round. Those who miss are out of the game. The next round starts at 15 inches away, and so on. The winner gets to keep you.”

Jim responded, “You will cum hard and repeatedly every time a cock enters you and have small orgasms when you feel a tongue on your cunt.. You like being displayed, publicly used as a sex toy and you are sexually excited by discipline and being controlled. After tonight, if you haven’t been disciplined in a while, you well break a small rule or rebel a little so that you will be corrected. Mild discipline will make you feel love and needed and want to please your master. You will not say anything more tonight unless told to. You may express your sexual excitement by moans and screams.”

“Go over to the bar and lie over the rail with your legs together”, continued Jim.

Another orgasmic scream from the dancer being gang banged on top of The Greeter caused Larry to smile. Jim was watching Larry, and was concerned that he had no reluctance at all to the treatment of these girls, or the impact on their lives. Jim knew he had to continue however, and turned to the girl he chose to help run the Poke the Wench Game.

He said to her, “go tie her in place and then paint circles around her cunt with the mercurochrome, make a bulls eye. Also make some starting lines on the floor.”

When you’re done”, continued Jim, “eat her so that she is very wet and easy to enter.” She moaned. Continuing Jim said, “your job for the evening is to keep her cunt wet and clean and to make sure the contestants are hard, use your mouth. You will also keep track of who is in what round, and who wins”. The Target and her tender both moaned.

Larry had the girl he grabbed facing forward on leaning on the table, straddling his cock and squirming slowly on it. He was obviously highly turned on by the party preparations and the delightful squirmy cunt. Jim was worried that Larry was finding the control a turn on and also that he didn’t view the controlled as people.

Jim knew that the bulls eye on The Target’s ass would last for days. It would serve as an invitation to her new master. Very few masters would refuse such an invitation. In general, the use of her as a Target and having her publicly used as a toy by many, ensured The Target would always be a public slut subject to strict physical but mild discipline.

Turning to the proud arrogant little brunet waitress, he said, “come here”.

She replied, “no, please nooo” as she walked forward.

Jim smiled, “take your clothes off, Cum Slut”.

As she started unzipping her dress she said, “I’m not a slut”.

“Yes, Cum Slut you are, you cum at the mere touch by anyone and you will continue cumming and with progressively greater intensity while you are being touched”, replied Jim.

“Please no”, she said while shaking her head and stepping out of her dress.

“Nooo” she exclaimed as she took her bra off.

“Yes, and indeed you are such a Cum Slut that you will cum when told to cum too, and you’ll cum for no reason other than you haven’t cum for an hour”.

“Oh my god, No!", she moaned as she slid her panties off.

Jim said, “You will go and kneel on the tables by the men’s room. You will ask everyone who passes to touch you and make you cum. You will ask every guest to guess how much juice you will drip into the cup and will tell them that you will belong to the guest who guesses closest. Now go kneel with one knee on each table and place your hands on either thigh. Make sure you’re dripping your cum into the measuring cup. That’s a good Cum Slut”.

Jim looked at Larry who was following the Cum Slut with his eyes. Jim saw that Larry was calculating how much fun it would be to have such a slut in the house. He had no pity for her, just lust.

Jim wondered if Larry would develop a moral sense. He recalled his early days, and wondered if he was much different then.

Turning to the huddled women in front of him he said, “Larry here will be demonstrating his skills on three of you later, other than those three, the rest of you will be responsible for keeping the guests entertained and happy. Nude erotic dancing is of course in order. Multiple orgasms while on stage is expected. Begging for sex while on stage is strongly encouraged. When not on stage you will work the crowd to give free table dances, serving drinks, providing sex or otherwise entertaining the guests. By the way, during a table dance you should have multiple orgasms and should end with the guest cumming in or on you. All dancers, waitresses and female bartenders will dance and wait tables tonight. In general, anything goes and you will obey the least request of any guest. Now I want each and every one of you to go and kiss the Cum Slut. Then start a dance rotation.” He enforced his wishes on them.

Jim waited a minute and turned to Larry and said, “I hoped you paid attention to what I did, you’ll be expected to demonstrate your abilities later. I suppose I should tell you that there is a wide variation of control ability, some have little more than a strong power of persuasion. Some, like me, can remake personalities. For the weaker among us, a molded girl is a real prize.”

The orgasmic screams of the Cum Slut and the cunt getting gang banged on top of the Greeter mingled with the music. Larry was silent as the cunt squirming on his cock tried to get him to cum in her.

Finally, Larry turned to Jim and asked, “When does the party start?”

Replying, Jim said, “People should start trickling in soon, we’ll put a couple of bouncers behind the bar to cover for the wenches we’re putting on the floor”.

As a few girls started spreading out on the stages Jim, pondered the evening. The brunet at the post sobbed. Larry, came in the squirming cunt with a small groan.

One of the bouncers came over with Larry’s girl from the mall. Larry said, “hello, slut, very good, you are on time and dressed properly”.

Jim thought she looked very entertaining, indeed. Jim asked Larry to tell her to go stand by the tied brunet and say to any one who asked that she was one of the featured entertainers and would be available later.

Continuing, Larry said to the wench in his lap, “good little cunt, get off and go work the room”. As a waitress passed he grabbed her.

Jim knew that this was good for the molding of Larry’s mall slut, to see the casual dismissal of one wench and the grabbing of another, but was still concerned about Larry’s growing callousness. He was sure that soon the dancer would be nude, aroused and sexually pleasing Larry.

Jim said, “enjoy the waitress but leave the mall slut for on stage later”.

To his retreating back Larry replied, “Sure.”

Turning to the waitress, Larry asked, “Looking forward to pleasing me?” and allowed her to answer truthfully.

The waitress, replied, “no” as Larry felt her ample tits.

Larry, replied, “your body seems to be saying yes?” as he fondled her tits and made her nipples erect.

Smiling, Larry said, “Are you better than the other women here.... Tell you what, I’ll make you a deal, if when I get there your pussy is dry, I’ll let you go for the evening, otherwise you’ll have special duties.”

Moaning the waitress said, “Noo, please noo don’t do this to me” as Larry unbuttoned her blouse.

Larry asked, “why are you waitressing here if it doesn’t excite you” as he silently issued commands that she not lubricate but she should otherwise become aroused as he played with her and displayed her.

She moaned as she said, “I’m earning money for college and the tips here are good”.

“I’m sure you get felt up here a lot” replied Larry as he pinched her ass and pulled her bra down exposing her tit.

“Nooo, Nooo” she moaned and tried to keep Larry, with his command allowing slight resistance, from gently gnawing on her large brown nipples.

Larry, silently continued gnawing and grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her.

Flicking her nipples with his tongue he said, “nice tits they seem to be responding and sensitive, I’m sure everyone is going to enjoy looking at them.” Silently he commanded her to struggle but only a little.

Squirming, she said, “please no”

Smiling he turned her around and saying, “you struggle so cutely.” Holding both of her wrists in one hand he undid her bra and played with her tits. Seeing a couple of arriving guests walk by he said, “Grab a wench stop and enjoy the show, we’re seeing if this woman is a lady or a slut. She implied she was a lady, better than the other wenches here and shouldn’t serve us. I’ve told her if she is still dry by the time I feel her cunt I’ll let her go, but if she is wet she’ll have other duties to perform.”

Grinning, the guests sat down and signaled to a couple of wenches to come over.

Moaning Larry’s captive blushed red and said, “I’m not a slut, I’m dry”, and tried to pull away.

Grinning, Larry said, “but I haven’t finished yet, and I’m not going to take your word for it that you’re dry”. Removing her useless bra, he asked the guests, “so do you think she is a lady or a slut?”

The guests appraised her pulling and twisting and, said, “we think she protests too much, but not enough, she could try harder to get away! Besides she has all the curves of a slut!”

“My thoughts exactly, but I tell you what, let’s do a little comparison” said Larry. Grabbing his prey’s tits and turning her around facing his guests and their wenches he asked, “are you better than these dancing sluts?”

Tremblingly she said, “Nooo, Yes, Nooooo..... Yes”.

“Why”, inquired Larry.

Nervously she said, “they like stripping and lap dancing for men”.

“Well gentlemen, it seems we have the basis for a comparison, if you all would be willing to have these women entertain you” smirked Larry.

Grinning the guys said, “I suppose so, just to help you out.” said one.

The other added, “we’ll just have to endure all in the interest of giving you a good base line to compare with, but what happens if they aren’t sluts like she says?”

“Hmmmm well I suspect this ‘lady’ here is right that they are sluts, but we’ll come up with something if they aren’t”, smirked Larry as he unzipped her skirt and pulled it and her panties down.

“Nice garter belt” he commented, as he sat her on his lap and spread her legs as wide as they would go. Fondling her tits he said, I want you to watch them strip, lap dance and comment in detail. Make sure that they are doing it right because it won’t go well if they aren’t hot sluts as you say. Study well because you are going to do the same for me and then we’ll see if you are a slut too”, said Larry.

Moaning, she said , “Please”.

The men grinned and indicated to their entertainers to start.

The wench on the left strode forward and leaned forward closing her guests legs, she placed one of her legs on either side and settled slowly on his lap, sliding forward shoving her tits into his face, pulling his head to her.

The girl on the right swaying to the music slowly started to remove her blouse.

The wench in Larry’s lap moaned, a tear rolling down her cheek and breathlessly started to describe the scene in front of her.

She squirmed a little as Larry gently traced his finger all over her body, through her bush but pointedly avoided probing her cunt for wetness.

Jim was sitting by the bar keeping tabs on everything and especially listening in mentally on Larry’s progress.

Breaking away Jim turned and saw his old mentor Pete, smiling at him holding his hand out for a welcoming shake. Rising Jim offered his hand, and said, “My god Pete it has been a long time, I was just thinking about you.”

Pete replied, “I know, you’re ready for the next phase, but it concerns me that your replacement is not farther along. He seems talented but is not really ready to be the daily judge, introduce new Controllers to the life and ride herd on the weaker ones let alone issue fair judgment. He’s too new. I’m not as worried as you are about his callousness, that tends to change over time, it did with you, but indeed sometimes it does get worse—then especially in a true talent like him or you, it is a problem. He’s still flexing his muscles and learning his power, you can help a little and maybe curb the excesses but in reality it is something within the self that has to become manifest. Too bad you went through Maxie and Marie, I feel bad about that, you were developing without a major really high impact incident like that—you would have developed fine taking a little longer, but you misjudged the rest of the world and let your guard down leaving a real mess. I’m glad you survived it and quickly became a really good judge.”

Jim laughed, “same old Pete to the point directly, not much of a hi—next phase????”

Smiling, Pete said, “Introduce me to your new student, Larry is it?”

As they walked over, Jim noticed that Larry still had the nude waitress on his lap. Examining her and the commands, he knew she was very aroused, hadn’t had an orgasm and her cunt was dry. Without the inhibitions that Larry had placed in her, she would have had many, many orgasms and would, of course have a sopping slippery cunt. The other wenches were both nude, one was licking her guest’s hard cock, the other was facing out, her legs outside his and she was holding his cock against her pussy as she orgasmed.

Pete grinned as he watched him lift her up shove his cock in her and pump his jism deep in her. Jim smiled and noted the other guest pull out and shoot all over his sluts face.

Larry smiled, the ‘lady’ in his lap moaned and squirmed, keeping her legs placed widely apart.

Grinning, Larry said to her, “Well it seems you are right they are sluts. Well I guess it is time to see if you are a lady or a slut” as he pushed her to stand in front of him.

“Nooo, please... let me go I’m still dry, check me”, she said.

Larry smiled, but you haven’t danced for me. Part way through, I’ll inspect you and if you’re dry you can go, begin”.

Sobbing she started to sway.

Smirking, the guest with the slut in his lap, commented, she “dances like a slut.”

“And, oh look she kisses a cock like a slut”, grinned the other.

Larry added, “gee she feels like a slut” as he felt her tits.

She moaned, obviously aroused standing up very close to him, Larry spread her legs and said, “looks like a slut, sucks cock like a slut, feels like a slut, dances like a slut, time to see if she is a slut” as he slowly worked his hands up the inside of her legs up her thighs toward her waiting cunt.

He asked, “are you dry” and as she said, “Yes” he issued a command for her to cum hard and wet and slipped has hand all the way up into her suddenly sopping cunt and fingered her clit as she came again and again.

Everyone but Pete and Jim laughed and said, “she’s a slut”.

Making her cum again harder, Larry said, “look at her cum, I knew she was a slut” and he made her cum again at the word slut.

Crying the waitress sobbed, “I was dry, let me go, I’m not a slut” and Larry made her cum hard by accentuating his fingering of her clit with a mental command. Everybody but Pete and Jim laughed.

Jim smiled, and said, “from now on your name is ‘Slut’ and made her cum. You will cum every time you hear slut. Now beg to be played with and fucked Slut”.

As she came down she said, “Please fuck me”.

Larry said, “Slut go over to that chair, sit in it put your legs on top of either arm, play with your self and luridly beg everyone to play with your sopping wet pussy, you want them to cram their hard cocks into your pussy that you have gotten sopping wet and ready” as he restored all of the obedience commands in her.

Jim looked at Pete and raised an eyebrow. Pete nodded, understanding two important points here, the first was the cat and mouse game which Larry obviously enjoyed. This was of concern, this kind of behavior often led to unfortunate endings, carelessness and lack of respect of the humanity of the people being controlled was a dangerous combination. The second was the amount of control that Larry exhibited and the speed with which he was becoming proficient at it. The very fine withholding of an orgasm with the precise timing of the release exhibited a very fine degree of control that few ever attained. That Larry in such a short time had obtained such mastery was a concern. Pete tilted his head toward the back of the room and Jim nodded. Pausing for a moment, Jim said to Larry, “people are arriving. In 10-20 mins we’ll start. Why don’t you mingle and learn about some of the other guests?”

Larry said, “good idea” as he scanned the room. He said, “there are a couple of really strong people here, you, Pete and a couple of others, but most are not nearly as strong as I am.”

Jim replied, “yes, that is true, and as one of the stronger ones you should become one of the people who help keep everyone in order, the normals would not like it they found out about us. This one of my and one of Pete’s responsibilities, in fact, he was my mentor and helped me when I was discovering my abilities.”

Larry looked thoughtful, as Jim walked off to find Pete.

Jim catching up with Pete said, “see what I mean?”

Pete replied, “Yes, a very strong one, and seems to be developing a superiority complex—the old saw absolute power corrupts absolutely—we know that isn’t always true, but true enough to make us think. That woman he toyed with should have given him a pause, but he just got off on it.”

“Yes, he started out well but is becoming degenerate fast. I planned a high impact initiation, as much as I hate them, but he just went through a private game that was almost as tough, with nary a second thought, indeed it was fun for him. I know he watched the standard ritual moldings, it didn’t phase him either, quite the contrary” mused Jim.

Scratching his head, Pete asked, “what kind of person did you select for a high impact?”

“A shy pretty girl, who at a late age is a virgin”, replied Jim. Continuing he asked, “So what do we do now? Also, we need to figure out a better way to indoctrinate Controllers.”

After a short pause as he watched Larry “work the room” Pete said, well we could make the initiation more intense and see if it wakens a sense of responsibility, if it doesn’t we’ll then be able to justify stilling him to the other Controllers. If it works, then we’ve got a new very strong controller. As to the rest, I agree, this ritual is hell and not the way we’ve been trying to change the culture. However, we do have history and tradition to deal with—this culture has very decadent and amoral roots and the weaker controllers like the initiations of the strong, it gives them outlets and does help them develop their skills. For most of the weaker ones, the lack of strength helps keep them in line. The roots run deep though and changes like I think we are talking about may not go over well.”

Jim replied, “I know, one thing at a time. What did you have in mind for the immediate problem?”

Musing Pete said, “well lets do the normal skills demo and the questioning of results. If he passes, when we get to the last test, lets use a modified version of the judge and guides final test.”

Jim replied, “dangerous, I don’t like it a bit, but I don’t have another option close at hand. We do need to figure out a better long term solution.”

“Agreed”, grimaced Pete. Continuing, “I guess its show time.”

Pete went to the DJ and Jim went to Larry.

Jim found Larry with a group of moderately strong Controllers and scanned. He was disturbed to find that Larry was subtly controlling the Controllers as well as indulging having a full-blown debauchery with several of the dancers and waitresses. Ah well he sighed, and put up screens against Larry. Jim was glad he was both stronger and more experienced than Larry. Thinking some more, Jim was also glad that Pete was around. Pete’s strength might be needed when stilling Larry, since the primal instinct to survive, gave power like adrenaline gave strength. He would also want Pete’s moral support.

Motioning to Larry, he said, “time to start, get your mall wench.”

As the song ended, Pete taking over from the DJ, announced over the PA, “It’s time to start folks. Larry is here to demonstrate his abilities and fitness to be a Controller”.

A low hush settled over the room. Pete and Larry both noted murmurs and thoughts of “fitness? That’s new. What’s that about? That’s Pete, what an honor, we haven’t seen him in ages. What’s up?” vibrate through the group of Controllers.

Continuing, Pete said, “First Larry will demonstrate the strength of the Strong, and finish the molding of his first.”

A sigh coursed through the crowd, back to the ritual.

Larry and Jim ascended the stage with the wench from the mall.

Pete said, “All of you scan for his moldings and the mark of any other Controller on her.”

As the room focused on her, Jim mused, he was glad to leave the conducting of the trial to Pete, the more senior controller. This was going to be a tough one. Well the honor and duty was his.

Docilely she stood on the stage, the center of attention, for those with the strength, they saw a recently and deeply conditioned woman who was still fighting the commands Larry had placed in her. Her spirit was alive and horrified by the events of the day. She was terrified of what lay in store for her. Larry had not built many of her internal drives. His approach had fault, but if he finished properly it would be passable.

After a couple of long minutes that seemed an eternity, Pete asked the crowd, “does anyone see a control placed by anyone other than Larry?”

After the unanimous no died down Pete said, “Larry earlier Jim demonstrated how to complete a molding. Please finish her now.”

Larry, with a small bow and grin set to work.

Finishing, Pete, Jim and several other of the Controllers noted an ‘embellishment’ on Larry’s part. Instead of making her comfortable with her changed circumstance and or building her internal drives induced a pattern of self hatred and self loathing of her sexual submissiveness and needs. Jim grimaced; he had made his demo, ultimately content and happy with her self.

Jim knew he would have some rework to do, and was about to stop the ritual when Pete sent him, continue. At the request of his mentor, continuing the ritual Jim said, send her among the controllers to inspect. A quiet undertone of tension arose among some of the Controllers. Smiling Larry did as requested, but only after he told her to orgasm while stripping on stage. He laughed, as she blushed red while complying.

Pete said, “Larry earlier you witnessed the development of the Greeter, the Target and the Cum-Slut. It is time for them to join you on stage, for you will be finishing their molding, after you tell us what each of these women represent.”

As the Greeter, Target and Cum-Slut were brought to the stage Larry pondered the question put to him. Pete asked the bouncers to bring the raffle box, the drip cups and the wench who knew the winner of Target.

As The Greeter was brought forward, Pete asked, “What is she Larry?”

Responding, Larry said “she is an example of using her own wants and needs to control her.”

Good replied Pete, “Have her select her new master and finish her training”.

Trembling, the girl drew a card and read the name. A shout of acclaim went up as one of the well liked older but moderately powerful controller won. Fully molding someone was beyond his abilities, however he made a first class salesperson.

To Pete and Larry’s amazement and admiration of the political skill, Larry asked the winner what finishing touches he wanted.

As Larry complied with the winner’s desires to the applause of the crowd, Jim walked over to Pete. Stepping away from the mike Pete said, we won’t get much intelligence here, but the final molding of the first was very bad.”

Jim agreed.

Pete said, “it is now time to tell us what the Target represents.”

Larry replied, “emphasis of a preexisting fundamental trait based in the desire to procreate to mold and control behavior, also the importance of instilling a desire to be controlled in the molded”.

Pete said “good enough, have the Tender announce the winner and finish her molding.”

Again Larry asked the winner what he wanted and complied. The crowd was pleased by his customizing her to the winner’s desires.

Jim putting his hand over the mike said, “the crowd loves how he is finishing them, unless something changes we are going to be very unpopular if... when... we still him.”

Pete nodded, and said into the mike, “tell us about the Cum Slut.”

“She is an example of making a conditioned response the driving force of the character. She has been conditioned to respond to almost any stimulus.”

“Good” replied Pete, please identify the winner and finish her training. As before, Larry finished the training as the winner wanted.

Pete then said, “select three and demonstrate your abilities”.

As Larry scanned the room, Pete said to Jim, we really need to work on the culture as a whole, some of the winners’ requests were pretty tough. Yes, Larry liked implementing them too, I guess we did learn something about him besides that he is politically adept.”

As Larry finished the basic molding on the three wenches he said, the runner’s up from the three contests will get these three and proceeded to ask the winners for their finishing touches.

Jim whispered to Pete, “very politically adept—the Controllers really like this although most who can see have reservations about the base moldings”.

Pete said, “yes, shall we go for the intense impact? I don’t want to still him now, though I think we should. We’d have a really rough time with the group.”

“Agreed”, replied Larry.

Pete announced, “Larry has the strength, but is he fit?”

The crowd murmured and went silent.

Pete said, “Larry until the end, the brunet at the post is not to be issued a command. She was brought here to be part of this ceremony. Her fate is in your hands, anything goes.”

The crowd murmured.

Larry commanded the bouncers to get her and bring her struggling on to the stage. He commanded six wenches to come up too.

Pete and Jim grimaced as they saw his face harden and read what he had in mind. They scanned the crowd and saw the disapproval start on many of the stronger controllers, some, however, were looking forward to the display. Pete and Jim both raised an eyebrow. Many of the weaker controllers didn’t know yet what Larry had in mind.

Pete whispered to Jim, “more than one stilling?”

“Yes”, replied Jim.

Larry had one of the bouncers remove the tape from the brunet’s mouth. The brunet screamed.

Larry had one of the wenches start untying her while the bouncers held her. The other wenches were commanded to call her a slut and tell her that she was going to get cocks up her cunt, ass and mouth right here and now. She was then going to lick pussy and be thrown to the crowd for everyone to use.

The bouncers started to tear her blouse from her while mauling her tits. Every time she screamed the wench chorus just laughed.

Pete and Jim by now had identified who in the crowd supported Larry and who were repulsed. They nodded at each other and sent their tendrils deep into Larry and ripped out his control ability. The fight was tough for a moment, but finished in reality quickly. Pete stopped the violent rape and commanded the brunet to sleep. Larry had already started in on the Controllers who were eagerly wanting to see the rape. Pete joined him, but try as they might some of the Controllers identified for stilling ran out of the Lady unstilled. However, they got most of them.

Some of the Controllers who were not candidates for stilling came by and clapped them on the back saying good work, I trust you will clean this mess up for us “, was the consensus.

One of the strongest, just having passed the judge and guides test stopped and said, " We’re glad you stopped him from raping an unmodified girl and enjoying her terror and humiliation. He didn’t even have the bad justifications of means to ends and natural selection. He was trouble. I see some needed changes are coming, tell me the test of the high impact initiation of the Strong will no longer require the capture of an unmodified girl by the Guide, I don’t really want to have to do that again.”

Pete turned to Jim and said, “Good work my Apprentice, we have much work to do in the coming weeks, but a really good start.”

End.