The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

April Fooled

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Something new I’m trying, hope you like it. Enjoy.

The laughter of the two girls filled the table as they reacted to what one of them has said. “Wait a minute, wait a minute,” Felice said, shaking her head and causing her curly brown locks to shake a bit. “You’re telling me this is for real?”

“Yep,” April replied. A bit taller and definitely more fully figured than her friend, the beautiful woman with long blond hair grinned, making her gorgeous face look all the more appealing. “He was at my house, tutoring and I happened to sneak a look at his journal. The little geek actually plans to hypnotize me into sex.”

“Now wait, he can’t possibly make that work, can he?” Felice said.

“He thinks he can,” April said. “There was a bunch of malarkey about turning me on when I was under so I would accept sex from anyone, didn’t get it all because he came back and I had to put it back where I found it. Apparently, Murray thinks he can just wave a pocket watch or something and I’ll let him take me.”

“Man, the poor guy’s been reading too much crap on the Internet,” Felice said, shaking her head. “He needs to get out more.”

“Come on, Felice, you’ve seen him,” April shrugged. “Even the geeky girls wouldn’t go with him.”

“True enough,” Felice said. “Well, guess you’re just going to have to blow him off when he tries this shit.”

“True,” April said, nodding. She paused, a smile coming onto her face as an idea struck her. “Or, I could give him a thrill.”

Felice stared at her. “What, you’re not actually going to let him do it, are you?”

“Course not,” April sniffed. “No, I’ll just play along, pretend he’s hypnotizing me, then maybe let him get a thrill a bit. Then burst out laughing in his face.”

“Sounds good,” Felice stared. “Not like you haven’t given it out before.”

“Oh, you’re one to talk,” April shot back. “The unofficial mascot to the football team.”

“Fine, so we’re neither pure or virtuous,” Felice said. “Makes it fun for this, then. Tell me the details?”

“Oh, bet on it,” April smiled, her mind whirling with the plans before her.

It wasn’t that Murray was an ugly guy. He could have been better looking if the acne would clear up and he could lose twenty pounds or so. And combed his hair and dressed a little better in the morning. Still, he was a smart guy with lots of good ideas and was the best guy to tutor you with math, which April needed. So, to get her grades up, she was willing to put up with Murray’s goofy ways. And now she intended to use that.

“So, you think you’re ready for the test next week?” Murray asked in the slightly nasal tone he had.

“Think so,” April said, brushing her hair back. “Just wish I could concentrate on it better,” she said in as innocent a tone as she could, giving Murray the perfect opening.

“Really?” Murray said, brightening. “Um, I think I’ve got a way to help you with that. It really can help you, if you’ll let me.”

“Okay, sure,” April said, shrugging a bit as if it was no consequence. She had to tap into her strength to keep from bursting out laughing when Murray reached into his bag and pulled out a small gold medallion attached to a chain. “It’s really a matter of focusing,” Murray said as he dangled the medallion before April’s eyes. “Just focus on the medallion, April, focus right on the medallion. Just keep your eyes right on the medallion, April, look right at the medallion, right at it and relax, April, just relax as you look right at the medallion, April, just relax as you look right at the medallion, April, look right at the medallion, April, look right at it and relax, just relax, April, just relax.”

April fought off the giggles as she kept her eyes on the medallion. Damn, Murray was being more cheesy than any of those stage hypnotists she sometimes caught on TV. At least he wasn’t doing the whole, “you’re feeling sleepy” shit, just telling April to relax and focus on the medallion, just relax and focus right on the medallion. He was kind of good, April had to admit. She did feel herself zoning out a bit but got it under control. She was just going to fake it, let her face and eyes go blank, just let them go blank as she just stared at the medallion and listened to Murray tell her to relax, tell her to relax, tell her to relax.....

April was kind of surprised that Murray didn’t tell her to close her eyes or anything, just to keep staring right at the medallion, to just focus right on the medallion as he told her to relax and relax. It was a different approach and truth to tell, it was a bit hard on April. She could have handled being told to shut her eyes and act asleep but this was a bit tiring, keeping her eyes open and blank and focused right on the medallion as Murray kept telling her to relax.

With a start, April realized Murray was talking to her. “Are you totally relaxed, April?” he asked.

“Yes....” April replied, trying to keep her voice flat and dull.

“You’ll do anything I say to remain this relaxed, won’t you, April?” Murray pressed on. He still held the pendant and April kept gazing at it, trying not to look away and arouse his suspicions. “Anything you say.....” she said in that same blank voice.

“All right, April,” Murray said. “I want you to take off your clothes, April. I want you to take off all your clothes now and as you do, you’ll feel more relaxed, more relaxed, April and more aroused, more aroused as you take off your clothes, April, you’ll feel more aroused as you take off all your clothes, April, take off all your clothes.”

April decided it was time to give Murray a great thrill. Hell, it’d probably be the only time he ever saw a naked woman so why not her? She reached up and lifted the dress over her head, leaving her only in her bra and panties. She reached behind her and unsnapped the bra, sliding it off to expose her full breasts, the nice pointed nipples enticing to Murray. April slid off her panties to expose her blond bush and waited for Murray’s next move.

“Lie down on the bed, April,” Murray said and April kept right on playing along. She figured she’s wait until right before he slid his cock in her, then laugh it off. She was surprised when Murray pushed his face into her pussy and started licking at the clit. Surprised not just by his actions but by how good he was at it, his tongue talking long, slow strokes inside her. None of the other guys she’d slept with had gone for her pussy like that and April was amazed at how good it felt. She leaned back on the bed, a soft moan escaping her lips as Murray’s tongue lashed in and out of her pussy, dragging along the pubic hair as his hands moved up and down her smooth thighs. April groaned again as she felt her legs push against Murray’s head. Damn, this was worth it. This guy was awesome at this so what the hell? Might as well enjoy it, right? She let her hands drag along her breasts, squeezing them tight as she pinched her nipples, her groans growing louder as Murray’s tongue pushed deeper and deeper into her snatch. With a sudden moan, April came, her entire body shaking as she came onto Murray’s face, her orgasm incredible.

April had just gotten her breath back when she felt Murray move onto her, his cock sliding into her pussy and immediately began pumping. April was taken aback and wanted to say something but soon found herself too lost in pleasure as Murray pushed himself in and out of her with surprising strength. April was starting to rethink this. Why just use this as a laugh when Murray could give her such great fucks as this? Her moans came back as Murray pushed his face into her chest, licking at her breasts and suckling at her nipples hard as he kept driving into her, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy with hard movements, pushing deeper into her pussy as his tongue slid all along her tits. He came inside her and April felt her body shake under the orgasm, screaming out at the best fuck she’d ever had.

She moaned as Murray pulled out of her, her body exhausted after the awesome lovemaking. Her eyes half-opened to see a flash before them. She looked up to see a medallion spinning before her. “Relax, April,” she heard a voice as if from far away. “Just relax more and more, more and more....” The voice washed into her ears and April felt the world slip away from her......

April’s eyes came open with a start, trying to figure out her surroundings. She was lying in her bed, naked, cum on her face although she didn’t know why. She looked up to see Murray sitting on the edge of the bed, smiling. April’s eyes widened as she saw Felice standing behind him, staring blankly into space, juice splattered along her lips. April tried to speak but suddenly found herself unable to. She also couldn’t move, even though she didn’t see any restraints on her.

“Ah, poor April,” Murray said in a hard tone. “Too bad you didn’t read through the rest of my journal. If you did, you would have known that Felice here was my first hypnotic slave. When she told me what you had discovered, I knew I had a wonderful opportunity. You did go under that first time, you know. Much deeper than I had thought and much faster. Anyway, I turned on the arousal and made you think you were still in control and just got lost to the passion.”

Murray’s grin increased as he looked at the helpless April. “I have to say, when I got Felice over here for fun, you two were wild and crazy, much better than I would have thought. Remember?” At that, April’s mind was suddenly filled with images of her and Felice making love hard, Felice licking her out while she sucked Murray’s cock with longing.

“Don’t worry, April,” Murray said in a mocking tone. “Unlike Felice, you’ll remember everything that’s happened. Everything. You just won’t be able to tell her or anyone else about it. Now, don’t worry, I’m not completely heartless. I’ll try to make it so your mind isn’t a wreck because of it. I’d hate to have you killing yourself on my conscience, you know?”

April tried to say something but she could only get out a light gurgle. “Why am I doing this? So whoever else you’re with in the future, you’ll always remember you and me and what I’ve done and that you’re mine at any time I want. Just so your little tramp ways are tempered a bit.”

April couldn’t help the tears coming down her eyes and Murray sighed. “Well, April, it’s been fun but you’ve got to be going. So, just relax and look at the medallion, look at the medallion and relax......” As the medallion swung above her, April felt her mind and body dulling a bit but through it all was the pain of where her ways had taken her and that jokes had a way of turning on people and showing them who the true fools were.