The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

April is the Cruelest Month

April is the cruelest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.
—T.S. Eliot

Chapter 1 — April is the Cruelest Month

April was the oldest of the three sisters. Of her very early life, she recalled very little but by the time she’d had her first birthday, she’d already learned that she was not to be alone. She knew that there was a baby in Mama’s growing belly and both Ma and Pa had told her that she was going to have a sister and that it was her responsibility to show her sister what was right and what was wrong.

Sister Mae had come along late in the Spring. Ma had been complaining that something felt wrong and yet when Mae was born, it seemed as if there was absolutely nothing wrong. When Ma and Pa brought Mae home, April marched right up to the bassinet where Mae lay and she gave her sister a kiss and everyone thought that baby Mae must be lucky to have such a wonderful older sister.

Baby June came a year later. Once again, Ma complained that there was something wrong and this time, the doctors concurred. Only six months into the pregnancy, Ma’s doctor ordered her to bed for her own good. She was not to get up under any circumstances, but Ma had two little girls in the house so when no one was looking, she still got up to do what she could. That was a big mistake.

Baby June was born two months early. Ma was rushed to the hospital. The baby survived but the mother did not and so three daughters lost their mom that day. Pa did his best to raise the family but Pa would have done better if he’d had boys because at least he understood boys and so it was that April became a pseudo mother to her two sisters, a job she found she liked very much and so it was that April became the boss, the middle sister Mae became the peace keeper and baby June was simply the baby.

As June grew older, she discovered she liked spending time on her own. The schemings of older sister April just seemed so obvious to her so she’d wander the farm and pick lilacs in the field. In school, her teachers fretted that she didn’t play well with others but in June’s mind, that just wasn’t all that important. She liked who she was and she didn’t much care what else anyone thought about her.

Rex Peters ran the feed store down on Fourth and Main. Actually, it was his dad’s shop, but when his dad suffered a stroke the year before, Rex had come home from college to take the place over and word was, Rex was doing one hell of a job.

April didn’t much care what kind of job Rex was doing. Her interests were definitely of a more personal nature. All the girls thought Rex was hot and April was no different and Rex, it seemed, had been receptive to her advances, at least at first, but now the word around town was that Rex had a girlfriend and that totally pissed April off. How could Rex have a girlfriend. It just didn’t make sense.

And then it got worse. April found out who the girlfriend was. It was her own sister June. How the hell could loner June have gotten her hands on her man.

Of course, it hardly mattered that no one else in town seemed to know that Rex was April’s man, least of all Rex himself. What mattered in April’s mind was that she knew it. How the hell had her sister managed to get her hands on her man.

Such betrayal could not and would not stand. Something had to be done about it, April decided. It would have to be the right something, the sort of something that would teach June not to mess with her man and that would teach Rex that June was not the girl for him.

It was Mae’s turn to wash the dishes that night. Mae and June had had a fight earlier that day. Pa had gone into town to hang out at Charlie’s Bar and April didn’t want to think where June might have gone off to or more importantly, who June was with. It was perfect, April thought as she came up behind Mae. She couldn’t have planned it any better if she tried. April put her hands on her sister’s waist. She knew what her sister wanted even if Mae wasn’t willing to admit it to herself.

“Stop it,” Mae protested. “I got my chores to do.”

April leaned in close and Mae could feel her sister’s body as it pressed up against hers. “You don’t really mean that,” April said in a near whisper.

Mae stood there with a dish rag in one hand and a plate in the other. She knew she should say no. She knew she should tell her sister so so why wasn’t she telling her sister no.

April’s hands were reaching around her sister’s body. “You know what you want,” she whispered and then Mae felt her sister’s lips on her ear. “You know you want to give in. You’ve always wanted to give in. You’ve always wanted to submit yourself to me.”

Mae shook her head. “No,” she said. “No.”

Apri smiled to herself. She was going to enjoy this. “You know you want to,” she said. “You know you want to because I can give you what you want, and all you have to do is give in to me.”

“No,” Mae whimpered. “No.”

April was kissing her ear and then just below the ear. On the cheek. On the jaw. On the neck. On the neck again. On the neck yet again.

“Your mouth says no,” April whispered, “but your body says yes.”

Mae tried to shake her head. Sure, she’d always wondered what it would be like to have a woman ... to be with a woman, but she’d never told anyone, and besides, this was her sister.

She could feel her sister’s hands. One was over her stomach. The other one was creeping down between her legs.

“No,” she whimpered.

And still her sister continued to kiss her neck. “You know you want it,” April whispered.

Mae gasped because she could feel it. The hand was pressing her between her legs and all that separated that hand from her ... from her pussy, all that kept that hand at bay was the thin fabric of her light, little dress, and the even thinner fabric of her panties.

“You know you want it,” April whispered again. “You’ve always wanted it.”

“No,” Mae tried to tell herself but then there was her sister kissing her neck again, and in spite of herself, she could feel herself giving her sister even more of her neck to kiss. She couldn’t want it, but what if she did.

The hand over her tummy stroked her belly even as the other one pushed its way between her legs. “It’s not good to deny yourself the things you want and besides, shouldn’t you have the things you really want? Haven’t you been a good, little girl? Don’t you deserve more?”

Mae was panting. There was ... there was something wrong with that logic.

“You’ve been good for so long. Don’t you want to be bad?”

She had been good.

“Don’t you want to be bad,” April was saying again. “Don’t you want to be bad just to know what it feels like.”

No. No, she was a good girl.

Those kisses again on her neck. “You’ve been good for way too long, haven’t you? You want to be a bad girl, just like me.”

What was she talking about? Her sister wasn’t bad.

“Come on,” said April. “Give it up and give in to me.”

The choice really wasn’t in Mae’s hands because already her sister was pulling the hem of her dress up.

“You know you want this,” April said.

Mae wasn’t even sure what it was she did want but she knew what she was going to get. She could feel her sister’s hand pulling her dress up and then that hand was back again, sliding between her legs.

“You want this,” her sister said again.

Mae didn’t say anything.

“You want this,” her sister said again and Mae could feel April pushing a hand down in her panties.

Mae couldn’t help it. She didn’t want to do it, or maybe she did, but she couldn’t help herself. She moaned as she felt April slide her fingers down inside her panties.

“Yeah, I knew it,” April said. “I knew what you wanted. You want to feel my hand in your pussy, but I know what you really want.”

Mae couldn’t stop herself. She was panting now and she couldn’t stop. She could feel April’s fingers rubbing up against her clitty and even though she knew it was wrong, she just couldn’t help herself.

“I know what you want,” April said again and Mae moaned again as she felt her sister’s finger enter her. She couldn’t believe it but her sister really was fucking her pussy.

April was leaning in close. “I know what you like,” she whispered in Mae’s ear. “You know you like this but you want more.”

Mae didn’t say anything but she was waiting. She couldn’t wait to see what her sister had in store for her.

“I know what you like,” April said yet again but this time, Mae, felt her sister unzipping her dress and then she felt her sister slide a hand inside the garment. “Do you like that,” she asked. “Do you like that, huh? Do you like it when I do this?”

Mae felt her bra loosen around her tits and then she felt her sister reaching around inside the dress.

“Do you like it when I do this,” her sister asked again.

Mae couldn’t help but gasp. Her sister was fondling her breasts and it felt so good.

“Do you like it when I do this,” April asked.

Mae couldn’t stop herself. She didn’t even care anymore that it was her sister doing this to her. She’d kept herself from doing this for so long and now it was happening and she she wanted it to happen. Did she like it? There was only one answer to that. “Yes,” she moaned. “Yes, I love it.”

The sister pulled the dress off of the sister’s shoulders and it bunched up around her waist. Next came the bra and it was even more easily disposed of. April pulled her finger from inside her sister’s pussy and she turned the girl around and as the dress finally fell to the floor, she shoved her sister up against the counter. She kissed her sister hard. “I know what you want,” she said. “I know what you need. You need me. You got that? You need me.”

Mae nodded.

“Don’t just stand there and nod,” her sister said. “Tell me you need me. Tell me you need me to give you what you need.”

Mae licked her lips. “I need you,” she moaned. “I need you to give me what I need.”

“I need you to give me what I need,” April mimicked. “Listen to you. You’re almost as pathetic sounding as that pathetic, little sister of ours. Can’t you even think for yourself?” She kissed her sister on the lips and then she kissed her again, this time pushing a tongue between her sister’s lips. “Do you like it when I kiss you?”

“I love it when you kiss me,” said a wide-eyed Mae.

“I love it when you kiss me,” April mimicked again. “God damn, that’s pathetic. All right, let’s try something different.” One of her hands roughly grabbed her sister’s tits. “Do you like it when I do this,” April asked.

Mae could feel her sister’s nails as they dug into her tits and somehow, that just seemed to make it feel even better.

“Don’t just sit there,” April told her sister. “I asked you a question. Do you like it when I do this?”

“Yes,” Mae moaned. “Yes, I love it when you grab my tits.”

“Better,” April said. “Better, but still not good enough.”

Mae didn’t understand. What did her sister want?

April kissed her sister again. “This time get it right,” she said. “I know what you really want but you need to make sure you get it right this time. Do you want to have me lick your pussy?”

Mae hadn’t realized it until just that very moment, but yes, that was what she wanted.

“I’m waiting,” April said. “Tell your sister what you want her to do.”

Mae hesitated for only a moment and then she blurted it out. “I want you to lick my pussy.”

April smiled. “Now, sis. You can do better than that. Tell your sister what you really want ... or you’re not going to get it.”

Mae was confused. She’d told her sister what she wanted. She’d thought that was what April wanted her to do.

“You know what you need to do,” April told her sister. “Tell me you want me to eat your pussy.”

Mae was relieved now that she knew what was expected of her. “I want you to eat my pussy,” she said.

“Yeah, I know you do,” April said as her fingers stroked her sister’s pussy. “Now tell me you want it really, really bad.”

Mae was beginning to fall into a pattern. Almost by rote, she repeated what her sister told her to say. “I want it really, really bad.”

“You like what I’m doing here between your legs but you want me to do more.”

Mae moaned. “I like it,” she said. “I like it but I want you to do more.”

“You want me to lick your pussy.”

“I want you to lick my pussy.”

“And you’d do whatever I told you to if only I’d lick your pussy.”

Mae hesitated at that but it was only for a moment. “I’ll do whatever you want me to do,” she told her sister.

“Forever and ever and ever. You’re always going to do whatever I tell you to do.”

Mae hesitated but it was only for a moment. “Forever and ever,” she moaned. “I’ll do what you want forever and ever if only you’d lick my pussy.”

April smiled at her sister. “That’s just what I wanted to hear,” she told her younger sibling and then she was pushing Mae up onto the counter. Her arms slipped between her sister’s thighs and then she was pushing her sister’s legs apart.

April knelt down and her face pushed between her sister’s legs. It was such a high, she thought, to have this kind of power. She could feel it. Her twit of a sister really was going to give herself over to April if only April agreed to eat her pussy.

Her tongue arched out and Mae’s body jolted but April held her down. Her sister wasn’t going to get away that fast. She was going to give her sister what she wanted and then she was going to make sure her sister gave her what she wanted.

Mae was looking down. Her breaths came in ragged pants as she felt her sister’s tongue take her pussy. Every once in a while, she’d let out a long, low moan and then she’d go back to panting all over again.

God, this was easy, April thought. The little simp was so easy to control. Just lick her pussy and she’d do whatever you wanted but now it was time to lock it in. Now, it was time to make sure her sister got what she wanted.

Mae’s body was writhing even more. It almost seemed as if her twitching body was trying to get away but that was the furthest thought from her mind. She knew what she needed. She needed what April’s tongue was doing to her.

Mae moaned and then she moaned again. She was cumming and it felt so good and in that instant, she knew she was going to have to do it again and she knew she’d do whatever it took to get what she needed.

“That was fun, but you know what?”

“What?”

“I’d like you to do me a favor.”

“What kind of favor?”

“Nothing much. I just want you to make up with June.”

Mae shook her head. “No,” she said emphatically. “I’m mad at her.”

“I know, but I’ll even supply the peace offering if you’ll make up with her.”

“What kind of peace offering,” Mae asked.

“How about a bottle of wine?”

“You don’t drink wine,” Mae said suspiciously.

“No, but you do,” April said, “and so does June, and I really want to see you two talking to each other again. So what do you say?”

Mae was easing up a bit. “I’m still mad at her,” she grumbled.

“Fine. You can still be mad at her, but can’t you at least talk with her?”

“I dunno.”

“Come on.”

“I dunno.”

“Come on,” April said. “It’s hurting her, your not talking to her. She doesn’t come to me when she has a problem. We both know that. She comes to you.”

“Yeah,” Mae grumbled.

“She needs you. She’s your little sister.”

Mae didn’t say anything but April could tell she was wavering.

“Come on,” April said. “Say yes.”

“Oh all right. I’ll do it.”

April smiled. “Excellent then. So I guess now, we only need to decide what kind of wine I should get.”

“White, please,” Mae said. “Make it a Chardonnay.”

“Coming right up,” and all the while, Mae couldn’t help wondering just what it was that April had up her sleeve. She’d find out in time, she told herself. She just hoped that whatever it was, she wasn’t the target of sister’s wrath but on that score, only time would tell.