The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

April’s Rain

April and Ellen had been sharing the apartment for about eight months. Both women got along with each other well, however there was one sticking point between them. Ellen smoked, April hated smoke, she could not stand the smell. When the two move in together April thought they could work around it, but there was no escapeing the smell, it was in every part of the apartment.

April was a 23 year old full time college student, part time nurses aid, April was 5 feet 8 inches tall, she weighed 116 pounds, she had lung brown hair, green eyes, thick lips, a pretty face, and a great body 36, 22, 34. April was sincerely a kind and caring person.

Ellen had tried to quit smoking but she just couldn’t do it. Every time she tried to quit the same thing would happen, she would gain weight and she would become a grouch, a real bitch. Usually when she tried to quit smoking her coworkers at the antique shop would encourage her to start smoking again, one time even holding her down and making her smoke again, all in fun of course.

Ellen was 24 years old, had taken business courses at the college that helped her get the managers position at Greenberg,s antique shop. Ellen liked her job and liked the people she worked with. Ellen was 5 feet 10 inches tall, 114 pounds, 34, 22, 32. Ellen looked as pretty as April just a little taller and thiner. Ellen like April but she was tired of her constant complaining about her smoking.

Ellen had let Jack the 18 year old part time stock boy go to lunch. so she was in the shop all by herself when the old man entered with a big box . “young lady I think I have something you might be interested in buying.”

the old man opened the box and pulled out the ugliest lamp Ellen had ever seen. It was about four and a half feet tall, it had a dark brown almost black base, an old worn out ugly tassel switch and the shade was made of many different sizes, shapes and colored pieces of glass or crystals.

The old man said “my name is William Anderson and I acquired this lamp about forty years ago, it was in madam Jackson’s house. do know who I mean?”

Ellen looked at the man and shook her head no.

The old man continue “Anne Jackson ran a cat house in this town for many years. About forty years ago she was killed and the house closed, I ended up with this here lamp. Do you want to Buy it from me or should I go elsewhere?”

Ellen felt sorry for William so she offer him forty dollar for it. “I don’t know about Anne Jackson and my boss may makes me pay for it but you never know, maybe we can clean it up and get something for it.”

“Sold” the old man said. after Ellen gave him the money the old man walked out of the shop as if the weight of the world had been lifted from his shoulders.

Ellen put the lamp in a corner and forgot about it until the end of the day. As she was closing she remember the lamp. “oh well I’ll take it home and see if I can clean it up. Maybe if it’s clean Mr. Greenberg won’t be to mad at me for buying it without asking him first.”

Ellen got home at her regular time of 6:30 she knew it would be a few hours before April got home so she started to clean the lamp. She figured she had better enjoy her cigarettes while she could. She finished cleaning the lamp at about 8:00 than stood back and looked it over. “well it’s clean but damn it’s still ugly. I’ll see what it looks like turned on.” Ellen got the plug of the lamp and climbed behind the couch to plug it in. Just as she pluged the lamp in April walked in the front door. Ellen herd a gasp. “April is that you?” there was no answer. Ellen started to get up from behind the couch when she noticed a colorful light pattern on the wall. She started to feel lite handed but so relaxed and she started to feel very strange. Suddenly her hand slipped and she unpluged the lamp. Ellen got up from behind the couch. she could see the lamp shade was still spinning and April was standing looking glassy eyed at the lamp. “April,.....April,....April can you hear me.”

April shook her head and said. “oh hi Ellen what’s with the ugly lamp?”

“are you OK?” Ellen ask

April answered “yes I’m find. Why?”

Ellen was puzzleed but she didn’t want to bother April with a lot of questions. “just wondering if you’re OK. The lamp, I’m just cleaning it up for the shop.”

Later that night after April had gone to her bed room. Ellen wondered about the lamp and how just a quick look at the colorful light pattern had made her feel, she wondered what did it do to April?

Ellen made sure the lamp was turned off, than she plug it in, she put on a pair of dark sun glasses and quickly turned on the lamp, the light came on and the shade started to spin, making its colorful light pattern, Ellen felt no affect so she turned the lamp off. “now let me try it on April.”

Ellen turned the lamp on. “April come here for a minutes.”

April walked into the living room and started to say. “what do you waaaaaaaaa.” as soon as she saw the light she frozen in her tracks.

Ellen looked at her room mate,she could not believe she was doing this.

April was confused, she tried to look away but it felt so good. The light was so relaxing, so wonderful, April felt so wonderful, The light from the lamp felt as if it were flowing through her, watching away all of her thought, all of her will.

Ellen could tell something was happening to April. “April can you hear me ?”

“yesss” April said in almost a whisper.

Ellen was amazed, she couldn’t believe it that ugly lamp had actually hypnotize April. “how do you feel?”

“I feel good.” April now spoke with a dull, flat voice.

“April why don’t you want me to smoke?” Ellen figured she would ask her en’trance room mate a few questions.

“It’s bad for your health, it smell bed, some of my friends say women look cheap when they smoke.” April answer.

“April which friends and what do you think?” Ellen thought now this is getting good.

“Candy and Sandy, I don’t think you look cheap at all. I think you should quit for your health.” April’s answers came as if it just flowed from her mind.

Ellen thought the twins, those two they dress alike for crying out loud, than Ellen began to wonder if she could change April’s opposition to her smoking. " April have you ever smoked?”

“yes.” Ellen was surprised by her answer.

“tell me all about it.”

“when I was 12 years old a friend of mine and I smoked half a pack of cigarettes in her parents garage. at first I enjoyed it, it made me feel grown up, I thought I looked sexy, but than It made me feel a little sick. later my parents found out and punish me, so I never smoked again” deep down April didn’t want Ellen to know this, but she couldn’t resist telling her, the light flowing from the lamp and compelled her to answer.

Ellen thought for a few minutes than she lit a cigarette. “April, I am going to blow smoke in your face, you will inhale the smoke, it will not smell bad to you, in fact you will start to enjoy the smell, each time you smell smoke you will enjoy it a little more, and for the next 24 hours when ever smoke is blown directly into your face you will slip into a lite trance, you will accept what you are told for the following three minutes. you will not remember being hypnotize tonight, you will not remember going into a trance when smoke is blown directly into your face. do you understand?” Ellen thought she might need to put April in a trance later and the lamp may not be handy.

“I understand.” April said.

“go back to your bed room and close the door, When the door closes you will not remember leaving your room after going to bed.” Ellen turned off the lamp.

April turned and walked back to her bed room, than shut the door.

The next morning April and Ellen’s day began as normal until the to were sitting on the couch April was reading a biology book and Ellen was checking a inventory list from the shop. Ellen took a cigarette from her purse and lit it. April simply looked up from the book for a second than continue reading. Ellen ask “does my smoke bother you?”

April looked up from her book again and said “no, no, not at all, go ahead, I don’t mind at all.” In April’s mind the questions seemed odd smoke didn’t bother her or did it?.

Ellen smiled. Normally April would have been complaining of the smell and telling Ellen how she was killing her self. Ellen thought this is grate she going to let me smoke peace, no need to put her back in a trans, she’s perfect now.

April and Ellen went there separate ways, April to morning classes and Ellen off to the antique shop.

Ellen got to work at 8:45 and opened the doors a few minutes later Linda arrived and the two of than got the shop ready for a day of business.

Linda was 75 years old and knew the antique business inside and out. Ellen knew Linda could tell her about Anne Jackson, or if the old man had just told her a story.

Ellen told Linda about the old man and his story but she didn’t tell her she had brought the lamp.

Linda said. “Anne Jackson was real so was her house. But what the old man had left out was madam Jackson girls as they were called. One day a woman would be happily married maybe even have a couple of kids than the next thing you know madam Jackson talks to her and she working at her house as a prostitute. A friend of mine was going to get married to a real nice boy, but one day she accidentally bumped into the madam on main street the next day she was working out at her house. She wouldn’t talk to any of us after talking to the madam that day. No she wouldn’t talk to me, her parents, not even her bow. She claimed she always wanted to the a whore.”

Ellen ask “how could this madam talk to some one and make them a prostitute?”

“well dear I think she forced her victims out to her house some how than she did something to them, I don’t know maybe she used which craft or something. All I know is I’m glad you didn’t bring anything of that woman’s into this shop. " Linda was almost in tears.

“That’s OK Linda just calm down” Ellen comforted her friend. Ellen thought she must have used the lamp, That’s how she recruited her prostitutes. After all it had turned April from a avid antismoker into someone tolerate of smoking in just a couple of minutes.

April’s day was not going very well for her. Her first class of the day started out find but as time went on she found it harder and harder to concentrate. She felt a great hunger growing inside her but she wasn’t “hungry”. She kept thinking back to earlier in the day, before she had left the apartment. She kept thinking about Ellen smoking, how wonderful it smelled, how much Ellen seemed to enjoy it. April reliesed something was going on, something she didn’t understand. April started asking herself questions. Why didn’t I get on Ellen about smoking? why did I just sit there? why did I tell her smoke didn’t bother me at all? why did I start to enjoy it? April knew she had always told Ellen she hated smoking. April thought to herself Ellen has the answers, I need to see Ellen.

April cut the rest of her classes and went to the antique shop to talk to Ellen. “Ellen can you tell me what’s happening to me? I suddenly have a incredible urge to start smoking.”

Ellen looked at April with establishment. “I... I... Don’t know.”

April knew Ellen was lying. “Ellen please tell me what’s going on?”

Ellen remembered the trigger she had given April when she was hypnotize. Ellen quickly lit a cigarette and blew the smoke directly into April’s face. Filling sorry for what she had done to her friend Ellen said “April you will now remember everything, and you will now come out of your trance.”

April’s eyes close than quickly opened again. April could now remember everything Ellen had said to her while hypnotize. She looked at Ellen than ran from the shop crying.

“April I’m sorry. Please come back and let me explain.” Ellen’s attempt to stop April were useless.

April started running but didn’t know where to go. She didn’t want to go home to the apartment and she didn’t want to go back to school. April ended up at the hospital. She thought working would take her mind off of what Ellen had done to her.

April got to the hospital and was assigned to work the first floor post surgery. April knew that most of the patients on the first floor were there for plastic surgery usually boob jobs.

April started working, helping patients to the bath room, giving them water, helping serve their dinner, getting patients ready for bed. April’s shift had been busy but it had help her forget what Ellen had done to her. April had an hour before her shift was over and most of her duties were done when Jan one of the nurses ask her to take a patient out back.

“why do I need to take a patient out back?” April ask

Jan said “she’s one of the surgery patients who is driving me crazy, she insist she needs to smoke. I know you hate smoking but everyone else is to busy.”

“OK I’ll take her out. " April got a wheel chair and went to the patients room.

The patients name was Karen parks she was 27 good looking, had short blonde hair, because of the surgery her measurement were now 48DD, 22, 36. Karen was a dancer and actress. She danced at a local night club, and acted in porn movies. Karen conceded her surgery an investment.

April entered the room “miss Parks, I’m here to take you outside. “(April thought it was ridiculous women would do this to them selves.)

Karen looked up and said “thank god I’m dying for a smoke.”

April helped Karen into the wheel chair and thay started down the hall way. The to women were almost at the door leading the smoking area when a young man came running toward them shouting “it’s a boy, it’s a boy.” he showed a cigar into the hand of each of the two women and continue on his way. April smiled and said “congregation.” at the same time Karen had said “congregation, thanks.” the two continue down the hall way and out the door.

April wheeled Karen just to one side of the door and locked the wheels of her chair. “here you go miss parks, I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

Karen had already lit the cigar “can you stay with me please?”

April said “my shift is almost over, I don’t think I can wait for you to finish smoking that thing.”

Karen blew a huge cloud of cigar smoke directly into April’s face “stay with me it will be OK, I really just don’t want to be alone right now.

April’s mind sliped into a lite trans “I will stay with you.” April couldn’t resist Karen

Karen said “thanks, have a seat”

April sat on the beach next to Karen.

Karen ask “you smoke?”

April repeated “I smoke” April thought Karen had given her an order

Karen than ask “have you ever smoked a cigar?”

April answer the questions “no.”

Karen said “you should try it, you would enjoy it very much.”

April said “I will try it, I will enjoy it very much.”

“good, put that thing in your mouth and lean over here and let me lite your cigar for you.” Karen held her lighter up.

April did as she was told.

“take a couple of drags to get it started.” Karen began to teach April how to smoke a cigar. She told her how to hold the cigar, how to draw on the cigar, how to exhale the smoke. Each time April started to come out of her trans Karen had blown another cloud of smoke in her face, not knowing what effect the smoke was having on her.

April knew this wasn’t right, she knew she didn’t smoke, but she couldn’t stop herself. Karen had told her she would enjoy the cigar, and she did enjoyed it.

After teaching April how to smoke cigar Karen sat back and started talking to April “being a striper is great work, especially if you’re a exhibitionest, getting on that stage and turning on all those people at once, there no greater feeling in the world. Your the master and they are all your willing slaves.” Karen blew another cloud of smoke into April’s face. “your the master and you turn everyone into your slave, you just have to love the way it feels. Having so much power over everyone, there not able to resist you. That kind of power is just so strong, it’s a incredible rush, it feels so good to be so bad, it makes you evil and you don’t even care.”

April tried to fight, she was not a evil person and she was not going to become one. but Karen,s suggestion started burning it’s way threw April,s mind. April took one last drag from her cigar than threw it to the ground. “I need to take you back to your room Miss Parks.”

Karen threw Her cigar down “ok I’m ready to go. You surprise me, you seem to be so sweet and innocent but then you smoke that cigar like a pro. You have some bad girl in you. I’ll give you my phone number you call me in a few days, we’ll talk some business.” Karen laughed.

April wheeled Karen back to her room,and Karen gave April Her phone number. By the time April got Karen back in bed it was time for her to clock out. April didn’t talk to anyone as she left the hospital. She got in her car and started driving home to the apartment. As she drove there was a conflict going on in her mind. She was trying to fight off Karen’s suggested that she was evil. April thought “I am not evil, I’m a good decent person, I try to do the right thing. Than a voice in the back of April’s mind started talking to her ( why did you smoke the cigar, why did you enjoy it.) Karen told me to. ( why did you obey Karen?) because the suggestion Ellen gave me when she hypnotized me with the lamp. ( it wasn’t the lamp it was you, you wanted to smoke the cigar, just like you what to be evil.) no I don’t.( yes you do, that lamp has no power, you want to be evil.) no I don’t want to be evil and I didn’t want to smoke that cigar it was Ellen with that lamp she hypnotized me. ( prove it. On your way home stop at the mall and buy some cigars if you smoke one before tomorrow morning Ellen, Karen and the lamp had nothing to do with you smoking earlier, and it proves you do want to be evil.) April could not believe she was going to do it, but she drove to the mall.

April arrived home about 30 minutes later than normal with a box of cigar deep in her purse. April entered the apartment and started for her room when Ellen said “April look at the lamp.” suddenly the lamp came on. “Look at the lamp, April you can not look away, look deep into the lamp, let your body relax, let your mind relax.”

April’s body became so relaxed she couldn’t move, and her mind began to relax, but it wasn’t Ellen’s voice April could hear it was the voice of evil in the back up her mind.

“April you can not here Ellen, you can only here me.” April could not resist the voice in the back of her mind. Ellen’s voice faded away. “relax April, relax, listen only to me, obey only me, I am part of you, you are part of me, we are one.” April couldn’t resist, she had to obey the voice it was part of her and she was part of it, they were one. “we are April, we are April, we are April.” in April’s mind she joined with the voice. April and the voice were now one and the same. We are April, we are April, we are evil. “April gave almost no resistance. April was becoming evil.

Ellen could only see that April’s body had relax, as it had done earlier when she had hypnotize her. “April look at the lamp, look deep into the lamp, listen to my voice.” Ellen did not understand April was not listening to her.

Suddenly April grabed Ellen and knocked her dark glasses off, then held her so she was facing the lamp. “look at the lamp Ellen, look deep into the lamp, it is so beautiful you can’t look away, you don’t want to look away.” April could feel Ellen’s body grow weak. So she sat her down on the couch. “look at the lamp, let it wash away all your will, Ellen you no longer have a will of your own, relax ,relax, let your own will slip away, My will is becomeing your will,just relax, let go,you will obey me.

Ellen found it hard to think and impossible to look away from the lamp. April’s words felt more like Ellen’s own thoughts. Soon all Ellen could do was listen to April and obey.

“Ellen you feel so relaxed you can’t resist me, you feel so relaxed you can’t lie to me, you must answer all my questions.“April put her hand down the front of Ellen’s pants and slowly moved two fingers into Ellen’s pussy. April had never liked words like pussy, bitch, whore or slut but now they were the only words she could think of. The fact that she was giving Ellen a hand job was just something April had to do to get Ellen to succumb to her will.

April ask . “why did you try to hypnotize me?”

Ellen told April. “I was going to turn you into a smoker, than make you think you had started when you first tried it at 12 years old.”

April than began questioning Ellen about the lamp, where did it come from, how did she get it, who knew she had it? After several minutes Ellen had told April everything she knew about the lamp. She had told her about the old man that had sold her the lamp, she told April how Anne Jackson had turn women into prostitute just by taking them to her house and talking to them. April became very very excited at the thought of turning women into prostitute. She could feel her nipples harden and her vagina became so wet her panties were soaked. April’s body was shaking, she had become so titillate by thought that now ran through her mind. April had to calm herself. She opened her purse and retieved a cigar and a lighter, She put the cigar to her lips and brought it to life. Part of April knew all of this was wrong, but she couldn’t stop herself. “Ellen look at me.” Ellen turned her head to face April. “Ellen open your mouth, now take a slow deep breath.” Ellen did as she was commanded to do. April took a huge drag from the cigar, she than slowly blew a thick stream of smoke into Ellen’s mouth. Ellen pulled the blue white smoke deep into her lungs. “Ellen you love the wonderful smoke I have given you.” April began pumping her fingers in and out of Ellen harder and faster.” Ellen released the smoke from your lungs slowly, let it flow from your mouth very slowly. Again Ellen obeyed. “Ellen when I give you the wonderful smoke you well become my property, my slut, my whore. you will obey my every command without questions.” Ellen tried to resist. April began to pump Ellen’s pussy even harder. Soon Ellen’s resistance melted away in ecstatic, She was totally under April’s control. April began reprogramming Ellen . “Ellen you feel so relaxed’ you feel so wonderful, you feel so completely relaxed, you have no will, you feel so wicked’, it feels so good to be wicked, you can feel your moral’s slip away, now all your moral’s are gone, Ellen you are My immoral little slut, My black hearted slut, you are my willing bitch, whore.”

The words burned not only into Ellen’s mind but April’s as well.

“You love the way you feel ,the way I’m making you feel.” Aprill took another deep drag from her cigar. than she gave Ellen a deep opened mouth kiss, forcing the smoke into her lungs. April then pulled her mouth away from Ellen’s and continue her transformation. " Ellen whenever I do this to you, you will feel the way you do right now. You will be totally under my control, my thoughts will be your thought, you will be as wicked as me, you will be willing to obey my every command’ do you understand?”

Ellen said “I...I...un...understand.” April then commanded “Ellen tell me who you are.” April was pumping her fingers in and out of Ellen as hard as possible. Ellen was barely able to speak “I...I..Am your willing black hearted whore.” As Ellen said the words she had A massive orgasm. Her body had never felt such a incredible sensation . April’s body began to shake. April was having a orgasm just from the thoughts of her new power over Ellen. The orgasm transform the last remaining part of the old April into a now willing participant in her new evil way of life. The old April was nothing more than A disguise, A veil to hide her new villainous spirit.

“Ellen go to bed, when you wake up in the morning you will Remember that you successfully hypnotize me and turn me into a smoker. That is all you will remember. Do you understand?” Ellen answered in a sultrier voice. “yesss.” April than commanded “when I awaken this part of you, you will address me as madam.”

Ellen responded in a deeper more sultrier voice “yess madam.” April almost had another orgasm from Ellen’s response. “do as I commanded.” Ellen did as she was told. April sat back and continue smoking her cigar.

April got up to turn the lamp off and as she did she noticed two things, one was the lamp no longer had any effect on Her. The other was some of the crystals were different, as she got close to the lamp she could see two of the crystals were ear rings . April removed the ear rings, she noticed other crystals along the bottom edge of the lamp shade were all so pieces of jewelry. April said to herself “now I understand how madam Jackson got all those women to go to her house, so she could use the lamp on them.” April now had several new toys to play with. The lamp had yielded ear rings made with dark red crystals, a ring made with a blue green crystal, and a pendent made with a large clear crystal and a beautiful than chain made of gold. April was so excited she had to try them out now but on who? Ellen wouldn’t be a good test, April already own her, not the twins not yet. April had the perfect subject, Karen. “she helped me see the beauty in smoking cigars and being a evil mind controlling bitch, now I can help her see the beauty in being my willing whore.” April got her purse and left the apartment.

April return to hospital about one a.m. getting pass security was easy because she was an employee, getting past the nurses station was a little harder. April didn’t want to have to answer a lot of questions so she wait until everyone was busy in she carefully made her way to Karen’s private room. April opened the door and slip in, A night light at the head of the bed allowed April to see Karen sleeping on her back, so she quietly walked to the opposite side of Karen’s bed, that way she could watch the door. April held the pendent directly over her eyes than she started to wake Karen. “Karen wake up, Karen open your eyes.” Karen slowly opened her eyes. “Karen look at the crystal, watch the beautiful crystal, see how it moves in the light, watch it swing back and forth, look how pretty it is as it goes back and fourth, it’s so relaxing, back and fourth, back and forth, your so relaxed watching the crystal, you wish to do nothing but watch the crystal and listen to my voice, watch it swing back and forth.” Karen didn’t have time to react once she saw the crystal and April started talking, she quickly fell under April’s control.

April looked at Karen’s eyes, and knew she had lost her will to resist, so she continued swing the pendent. “watch the crystal and listen to my voice, there is only the crystal and my voice, you wish to obey my voice, watch the crystal and obey my voice.” April would now give Karen a post hypnotic suggestion to come to her apartment tomorrow evening at 8 Oclock. “you must obey my voice, do you understand?” April was startle when she not only her Karen answer but another female voice. “I must obey your voice.”

April looked up to see that it was a young nurse. She had entered the room unnoticed , and had been hypnotize. April knew this woman it was Jennifer cross. April and Jinnifer had worked together a few times. April knew Jennifer had just quit smoking, and that her and her husband had gotten a divorce. Because of all that Jennifer had been tagged a bitch.

( Jennifer was 32 years old,5 feet 6 inches tall, had red shoulder length hair, weighed 120 prouds, Jennifer was nice looking with a big attitude. Jennifer’s measurement were 34, 28, 32.)

April knew both women were now under her control, so she continue her post hypnotic suggested. “you cannot resist my voice, you must obey me. My will is now your will. Do you understand?”

both women answer. “must obey, your will is my will.”

“I will give you my address tomorrow evening at 8 Oclock you will come to my house, you will let no one know where you are going or why, you will think you are just visiting a friend, you will think nothing of what you are doing. Do you understand?” April waited for their response.

“I will go to your house tomorrow at 8 oclock, I will tell no one, I understand.” both women spoke in unison.

“when I leave this room you will continue as if I had not been here. You will not remember me being here.” April wrote her address down on a note pad from her purse and gave each woman a copy. She than left the room.

The next morning Ellen woke up thinking Her plan had successfully turned April into a smoker. “I’ll just have to try her out, see what she thanks of my first smoke of the day.” Ellen lit a cigarette as she walked into the living room.

April was already setting on the couch with the telephone in one hand and a lit cigar in the other. “morning sleeping beauty, how was your night?”

Ellen was stuned, how had she turn April into a cigar smoker? “what the hell are you doing?”

April said “I’m calling a few shops in town, I need to get some costumes.” April knew what Ellen meant.

“No no what are you smoking?” Ellen noticed that April smoked the cigar as if she had been smoking them for years.

“It’s called a cohiba it’s good, you want to try a puff?” April loved the confused look on Ellen’s face.

Something about the smell seemed inviting to Ellen she was temped . “No I don’t think so, it doesn’t smell all that bad though.” Ellen couldn’t understand why April was smoking a cigar. She knew she had hypnotize her and turned her into a smoker, why was she a cigar smoker. “why are you smoking a cigar?”

“What are you talking about? I’ve always smoked cigars I’ve never smoked anything else.” April loved how confused Ellen had become.“Why are smoking a marlboro light?”

Ellen thought for a minute. it didn’t matter what she smoked, but if she did it in public people would know something was going on. “do you smoke cigars in public?”

“No you know I don’t like the way people look at me when I’m trying to enjoy a cigar.” April knew that would put Ellen’s mind at ease.

Ellen thought well as long as she doesn’t do it in public their won’t be any questions. “That’s right I must not be all the way awake yet.“Ellen sat on the couch next to April.

“I have some errands to run today, I won’t be going to work” April said as if her job meant nothing.

“Your going to miss work ?” Ellen could barely believe her ears.

April inhaled deeply on her cigar “I have plans, hey it gets old taken care of people, I need a break, it’s just one day. April’s voice became harsh.

Ellen was becoming concern, had she done something to April? “yes you do deserved a break now and than.” Ellen figured she could always change her back later.

Ellen didn’t know how wrong she was.

April said “Ellen” than she took a long deep puff from her cigar,when Ellen turned to face her she grabed the back of Ellen’s head and forced their mouths together, April vigorously blow smoke into Ellens mouth and lungs.

Ellen was terrified, she didn’t understand what was wrong with April, why was she doing this to her. Ellen was trying to stop April’s kiss, suddenly Ellen’s new sinister personality started to take over, Ellen’s eyes slammed shut, Ellen stopped stuggling .

April could tell Ellen’s reaction had turned from combative to agreeable, very agreeable.

Ellen’s eyes open and she broke the kiss just long enough to exhaled large plume of smoke and to moan “madam , ooh madam”

April allow the kiss to continue for a few minutes then she pushed away “Ellen when I return you to your old personality you will not remember the lamps power and you will not remember hypnotizeing me. If any one ask about the lamp it was stolen from your car. Do you understand?”

Ellen said “Yesss madam I understand .” As she rubbed April’s inner thigh.

“Ellen are you lesbian?, have you every had sex with another woman?” April ask, thinking Ellen seamed awfully attracted to her.

“A lesbian I think I’m bi. The old me thought lesbian were evil, now I’m evil but I steal like boys ,so I’m bi.” Ellen realized she wanted to do a guy and a girl at the same time.

Ellen than return to kissing and fondleing April as She slowly raised April’s night shirt and removed her panties. Ellen slip down on her knees and pushed April’s legs apart. Ellen eagerly plunged her face deep into April’s crotch then started licking her pussy, deeper and deeper , faster and faster.

April couldn’t believe how incredible it felt, not just the feeling of Ellen’s talented tongue but the fact she had the power to transform anyone the way she had Ellen. April became so excited she couldn’t control her self. She started to cum, she couldn’t stop the massive flow.

Ellen had never eaten out a woman before but it seemed to be so natural to her, as if she had been born to do it. When April started cuming Ellen simply lapped it all in and drank it down, bring both women to orgasm.

After several minutes had passed, April brought back the old Ellen and sent her on her way, with no memories other than her room mate like to smoke in private.

Ellen got to work feeling very good, she could now smoke at home with no cares . although she didn’t really understand why she had never realize April was a smoker.

April finished her cigar then she got ready for classes “remember April dress like you normally do” there was no going back to the old April, And the new April was going to have a blast.

April went to classes with no visibly changes, that any one could tell, but the same old April was just an act. While in class April suddenly realized she had total recall, she could remember every thing , all that she had read , all she had seen and heard was available to her. April thought (this is so fucking great,I don’t have to waste my time studying. I’ll be a doctor in no time,or should I say a plastic surgeon....My bitches will have the best bodies and the biggest tits! )

After her classes April went shoping