The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aprils Rain: Alexandra’s Journey into the Darkside

Hello everyone, Dor_01 has most graciously allowed me to continue his story “Aprils Rain” while he works on another. Actually, I loved the plot so much that I begged him to let me continue it. Although it is not the first that I have ever written it is the first that I have written that I put out there for everyone to read. I truly welcome your email and critique. Thank you. Oh by the way, I am Alexandra and my email is .

Alexandra and Ellen left the apartment and walked over to Alexandra’s car, a black Jaguar xk8 convertible with its top down. Ellen just stood there for a moment looking at the sleek machine admiring it. “Something wrong?” Alexandra asked. “No, it’s just so... so ... so you.” Ellen replied. Alexandra just smiled and then walked around to passenger side and held the door open for Ellen. “Common you can admire my car later. We have an appointment to keep.” “Ever the business woman aren’t you Alex.” “Yes but I must admit I really feel uneasy about this business.” “Don’t worry, Alex. All you have to do is obey. It will be easy for you.”

Ellen wondered why Alexandra had said that. Why should she feel uneasy about something that pleases April. April is Alexandra’s Mistress, she owns Alexandra. Alexandra should be excited about tonight. I should call April right now. No, on second thought let’s see what happens.

Alex got in and reached into the glove box and took out a black silk Hermes scarf, with a red design. She folded it into a triangle and swirled it over and around her head then crossed the ends under her neck and tied them behind her neck. She then reached back into the glove box and withdrew another Hermes scarf this one, red with black design and handed it to Ellen. “You might wish to do the same. It can get very breezy riding with the top down.” Ellen giggled and commented, “you really know how to play the part don’t you.” Alex just grinned and explained to Ellen that a silk scarf was her signature. “I am never seen outside without wearing one,” she added.

Alex turned the key and brought the Jag to life with a roar. Then she reached up and pulled down the visor and popped open the hidden visor mirror turning on the small makeup light. She then proceeded to very slowly and deliberately open her designer sunglasses and slide the black and gold ear pieces under the silk and adjusted them to her comfort. Ellen said, “Another part of your signature, I suppose.” Alex just turned to her and smiled as she reached up, closed the mirror and pushed the visor back in place. Ellen added, “I guess it does not matter that the sun is down and it is pitch black out here.” Alex just looked at her again and said, “not at all.”

Then with a fast fluid motion Alexandra pushed the gearshift into first, released the clutch and the Jaguar lunged forward. Ellen soon learned why Alexandra loved her Jaguar. The hum of the engine and the speed that Alex drove painted a very good picture of who Alexandra truly was, a fast girl living a fast life.

As they drove the women exchanged idle conversation about April and what Alexandra could expect when then arrived at their destination. While they chatted Ellen was wondering why Alexandra left such an exciting career as a model. So she decided to ask just as Alexandra came to a stoplight.

She reached into her purse and took out her gold cigarette case and matching Dunhill lighter. Then with a very deliberate motion she removed one of her Virginia Slims cigarettes, placed it between her very red lips and while holding it so gracefully between her middle and index fingers struck the lighter holding the flame only a centimeter from the end of the cigarette. She drew on the cigarette and then tilting her head back exhaled the column of smoke so very gracefully. Ellen was amazed at how every motion and gesture that Alexandra made was so gracefull and elegant. Then as the light changed to green Ellen asked, “Well are you going to tell me why you left modeling?”

Alexandra laughed and took her last puff of her cigarette, and began to explain that she had left modeling because she was tired of everyone telling what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. She had taken one too many strolls down the catwalk and toward the end she began to feel like she was just a piece of meat.

“Even when I worked for the same designer over and over again, just before I would start my walk they would give me detailed instructions on how to do it. I would then take deep breath and take my first step and do it the way ‘Alexandra’ always did it. The audience always loved it. She always felt comfortable. And most important, the outfit picked up light perfectly and was seen at its best. “I never lost sight of the basics. A model exists only because we sell clothes”

“Every time I stepped off the stage the designer would hug me and kiss me and tell me what a wonderful job I did carrying out their instructions. In truth I did what I do best, be ‘Alexandra’.”

She then added that the really compelling reason that drove her out was that she wanted so badly to have her own shop and decided it was time to go into business for her. Now she was her own person and no one could tell her what to do anymore. Stopping again for a light she turned her head and looking directly at Ellen she added, “that is why tonight just does not feel right.”

The way Alex was talking made Ellen feel a little nervous. She again wondered if April really had Alexandra under her control and if Alexandra would really go through with what was about to happen to her. Would she really cooperate with the two women or would she suddenly come out of what is supposed to be her new mindset and refuse to obey. Ellen felt she had to distract Alexandra from her thoughts and get her focus on something else and she knew exactly what she were to focus Alexandra’s mind.

Ellen reached over with her left hand and let it slide over Alexandra’s silk skirt. “I really am getting to love the feel of silk, Alex. You wear it all the time don’t you?” Feeling Ellen’s hand Alexandra smiled, took a deep breath and whispered a simple “yes.” She then felt Ellen’s hand slide under the hem of her dress, slip between her legs and Ellen’s fingers begin to gently stroke her silk covered slit.

“You really like that don’t you Alex.” Alexandra breathing became a little heavier and she again replied with a simple, “yesss.”

Ellen went on talking now in a deeper softer voice. “I am not bothering you am I Alex?” “No,” Alexandra replied softly.

Ellen continued on, “I guess it is pretty difficult to drive a stick shift with your legs together, isn’t it?” “Yes,” replied Alexandra. “Do you wish me to stop and perhaps play with something else?” Ellen asked as she pulled her hand away and then let it begin to toy with Alexandra’s nipple through her silk dress. The sensation brought about by Ellen’s fingers through the silk teasing her nipple disrupted Alexandra’s thoughts and a long moan escaped from deep within her. . Her mind told her that she should ignore it and just push Ellen’s hand away but at the same time she thought this is the whole reason she was created. Besides both her hands were needed to drive the car and “we would want to have an accident now would we?” Then another moan escaped from deep within her and with it all her rebellious thoughts escaped with it.

Ellen let her hand slip down and under Alexandra’s dress again and this time when over her silk panties and under the silk that covered Alexandra’s slit. Now she found it very moist and slightly open to her touch so she let it explore Alex’s pussy a little, gently stroking it as Alexandra drove. Every so often Ellen letting her thumb extend out gentle gently massage Alexandra’s clit. Ellen listened while her finger explored Alexandra’s pussy and loved listening to her knew found friend’s moans as she drove the car.

Finally, they arrived and pulled up to a long winding driveway. Alexandra stopped the car to check the address. This is it Alexandra moaned. Ellen stopped her ministrations of Alexandra’s cunt and a soft sigh escaped Alexandra’s lips. Alexandra looked at her watch and note that they were a little early and that they had just enough time for a cigarette. Ellen said not now and then instructed her beautiful chauffer to drive halfway up to the house and stop. Alexandra did as she instructed and asked if anything was wrong. Ellen just smiled and said no everything was just perfect. She then leaned over the console and kissed Alexandra fully on the lips.

“Did that bother you, Alex?” Ellen asked. “A little,” whispered Alexandra, “I have never been kissed like that by a woman.” Ellen just smiled and reminded Alexandra that tonight she would be kissed by both women and men and asked if that was going to be ok with her. Alexandra responded that she was a little unsure. Ellen let her hand go back to Alexandra’s pussy for little encouragement. After a long moan escaped her lips Alexandra smiled and whispered, “Maybe this night will not be so bad after all. After all you will doing them too.”

Upon that answer Ellen increased the pressure on Alexandra’s pussy now dripping, and in a very soft throaty voice informed Alexandra, “No my dear. You are the one they want. You are the one they are paying for; you are the whore they bought. I am just the delivery girl.”

Alexandra took a deep breath upon hearing Ellen’s revelation. Ellen told her to turn off the engine and step outside of the car for a moment. Alexandra groaned not wanting to lose the feel of Ellen’s skilled fingers, but did as she was told. Then Ellen had Alexandra sit against the sloped hood of the car. Alexandra complied and Ellen pulled Alexandra’s thong down to her ankles and had her lift one foot out of the her thong while Ellen continued on with her massage.

Ellen touched the inside of Alexandra’s right thigh with her hand and simply said “wider, dear.” Alexandra’s legs separated a little more. “Alexandra, you are not listening to me, I want you really wide.” Alexandra closed her eyes and spread her legs far apart. The next thing she felt was Ellen’s tongue working its way up her inner thighs and Ellen’s silk covered head rubbing Alexandra’s the inside of her opposite thigh. Finally Ellen’s tongue found her intended target and began to explore Alexandra’s pussy.

She began to lick the length of Alexandra’s slit and watched how it quivered and how the delicate flower hidden inside opened for her tongue. Ellen was beginning to drive Alexandra crazy with her tongue, probing and licking Alexandra’s now wide-open cunt. Alexandra’s breathing was now getting quicker and more shallow and raspy. Then Ellen let her tongue swirl around Alexandra’s clit, a touch that nearly sent Alexandra over the edge, but Ellen caught her and then stopped knowing she had Alexandra exactly where she wanted her and that Alexandra would do anything to feel Ellen’s highly skilled tongue again.

Alexandra began to beg Ellen to continue. She told her that she had never felt anything like that before and pleaded with her to continue. Ellen smiled and kissed Alexandra then told her that if she continued to obey like a good little whore there would plenty more for her later after Alexandra enjoyed her complete submission to the clients. Alexandra pleaded again but to no avail. Ellen got up and looking into Alexandra’s eyes instructed her, “Now get back in the car like a good little silk slut and drive up to the house. It is time for you to go to work.” Alexandra groaned and did as she was instructed.

Ellen made a mental note to tell April about Alexandra’s hesitation and thought that perhaps Ellen should quit her job and school and become an employee in Alexandra’s shop so that she could keep a close eye on this silken treasure. Besides she had grown to love wearing silk during this short time and thought it would be absolutely wonderful to continue the experience.

Alexandra pulled the Jag under the porte cochere and up to the front door. She then pulled down her visor, removed her scarf folding it very neatly and placed it back into the glove box. She then proceeded to touch up her makeup and her lipstick. Seeing this Ellen followed Alexandra’s lead and did the same.

Together they walked up to the door and rang the bell. A young woman blonde hair dressed in a black satin maid’s uniform and heels opened the door and asked, “Miss Alexandra?” Alexandra replied yes. She then informed them that the Mistresses and Masters were expecting them and that they should follow her.

She led them through a massive hall and into a magnificent plush living room. Inside the living room stood the two women who earlier that day were in Alexandra’s shop and two very large black males who were their husbands. Alexandra knew this because they sometimes accompanied the ladies to her boutique. One of men wore a full Versace patterned silk shirt and black silk pants while the other wore a very full black silk shirt with black leather slacks. There was a woman standing between them who wore a simple short gold silk kimono over a black corset and slate blue silk pants. The other woman, Francesca, who had hungered to get her hands on Alexandra for years, wore a very full billowing purple silk blouse with a black leather mini skirt and six inch patent leather Dorsey pumps.

Francesca walked up to Alexandra saying, “hello my dear. It is so nice to finally have you in our home. You have no idea how long we have waited for this moment.” Alexandra smiled and replied, “Thank you for inviting me, Francesca. She then leaned over to her and the two exchanged the customary “air kiss on both cheeks. It is truly a pleasure to finally be here with you.” Margaret came over and greeted Alexandra in the same manner and re-introduced their husbands, Cordell and Andreas.

Francesca suddenly reached out, grabbed Alexandra by the arms and spun her around to face to face her. Suddenly a very stern look came over Francesca’s face. “You will call me Mistress Francesca from now on, Alexandra and you will address Mistress Margaret and Masters Cordell and Andreas in the same manner as they deserve.” Alexandra made a deep curtsey while replying, “of course Mistress Francesca. How thoughtless of me.” Mistresses Francesca and Margaret both smiled at Alexandra’s submission. Francesca continued adding that of course in your shop or when we meet in public it would be improper to do this so then you will call address Margaret and I as Madame and our husbands as Sir. “Is that understood, Alexandra?” Alexandra’s head bowed as she replied, “Yes Mistress Francesca.”

Then a thought of April’s earlier conversation came into her mind and Alexandra remembered that before all else she must collect payment for the evening. She then rose from her curtsey and asked Mistress if she could speak with her for moment alone. Francesca knowing what Alexandra was about to ask and very desirous of hearing Alexandra humiliate herself before everyone present informed Alexandra that what she needed to say to her she could say to everyone.

Alexandra cringed inside and could not hold back the single tear that ran down her cheek. “Mistress, prior to beginning the evening I must receive payment as is the custom.” Grinning ear-to-ear Francesca asked, “and what custom would that be slut?” Alexandra’s face and breasts became very warm and crimson in color as she responded, “the custom that dictates that a slave whore must be paid prior to allowing her clients to sample her wares.”

Even though Francesca knew the fee they were to be charged she looked at Alexandra and asked, “I am sorry slut, I forgot how much your fee was, would you mind being so kind as to remind me.” “My fee for this evening Mistress is five thousand dollars.” Francesca wanted to draw her out just a little more so she asked, “and what services will you be providing for us, slut?”

All the while Francesca was extracting Alexandra’s complete humiliation, she, Alexandra, was wondering why she lowering herself so much and enduring this mental anguish. Yet at the same time she felt her excitement rise and her carnal needs taking over as her humiliation intensified. Her voice quivered as Alexandra responded, “I am to be you bondage slut, your whore, your fucktoy, your slave for the night, Mistress. I am to obey you completely and allow you to use my body as it pleases you.” Francesca decided to push one last time. “And of course we may photograph you and our little affair tonight for this sum of money. May we not?”

Alexandra’s face turned pale as Francesca belittled her and so she turned to look to Ellen for her to rescue her. Feeling pity for her new friend Ellen looked at Francesca and said, “of course Francesca, after all she is a model.” She took two steps closer to Alexandra and placing her fingers over her pussy stroked her a few times and asked her, “What is your purpose Alexandra?” Alexandra closed her eyes and in a state of momentary bliss and responded, “I obey.” Ellen then looked at Francesca and said, “I think that confirms my answer.”

Francesca smiled and turned and took an envelope from the table and handed it to Alexandra. Alexandra then turned to Ellen and handed her the envelope. Then with her face out of sight from Francesca she looked at her fighting back the tears that were welling up in her eyes and whispered to Ellen, “count it.”

Alexandra then turned back to Mistress Francesca and fell to her knees. “How may I serve you Mistress?” “I want to see the results of all those years of dancing lessons you have taken so you may begin by doing a very sensuous strip tease in our living room. What disciplines have you studied again, ballet and Middle Eastern dance is it?” “Yes Mistress, ballet since I was four and Middle Eastern dance since I was twelve.”

Ellen thought for a moment, “years of dancing lessons? I wonder if April knows this?”

“Ellen I hope you won’t mind but we wish to be alone with our new toy; however, I do not wish you to be bored while we take our pleasure fun so Maria will be at your disposal while Alexandra is at ours. Please enjoy her.” Ellen turned and saw the maid standing before her with her eyes cast downward and for the first time noticed how truly lovely she was. She then turned back to Francesca and confirmed that she would. Maria then lead her from the living room and Francesca slid the doors closed behind them. Alexandra heard the sound of the lock being secured.

Master Cordell walked over to Alexandra and taking her hand gently, led her to a couch and had her sit down then sat down next to her. He turned to the table next to couch and opened a beautifully humidor inlaid with mahogany and withdrew a cigar. “I understand Alexandra that you have taken up cigars, is this true?” “Yes Master,” Alexandra answered him. “Good then you will love this cigar. It is a very fine and special cigar from South America. Why don’t we sit all sit back and relax for a little while and enjoy a nice cigar and a glass of fine cognac.”

The Master then held a cigar up to Alexandra’s lips and placing it in her mouth lit it for her. “Take a deep puff on this Alexandra. Draw the smoke slowly into your mouth and inhale deeply. It will help you to relax.” Alexandra thinking she definitely needed something to help her relax gratefully accepted the cigar and took a long deep draw on the cigar drawing the flame held slightly out in front of it to the cigar. She held it for a moment before she exhaled and took another draw and followed it with three more. She started to feel a little light headed and smiled back at the Master. “I see this is helping you to relax, isn’t it slave?” Alexandra who was now toying with her nipples through her silk dress, looked up at him with an almost shy/dazed smile replying, “Oh yes, Master.”

“Good girl, now why don’t you dance for us?” Alexandra smiled and replied, “Your slave would love to dance for you Master. Thank you for asking her.” Alexandra stood up to dance and the Master looked to the others with an all-knowing smile.

Margaret turned on a very mellow CD and Alexandra’s body began to sway to the sensuous music that had captured her body. Her hands began to roam and glide over her taught silk covered body as her thoughts and fears drifted away and the music took hold in her mind, a mind that was now in a slow but ever accelerating downward spiral. A few times she caught herself and really tried to stop her descent into lust but when she did Francesca would step in behind her and press her body into Alexandra’s and guide her back on her course of sensual pleasure and then Francesca would step back away from the girl. This went on for a few times until Francesca stepped up behind Alexandra once more and reached around her to let one of her hands caress Alexandra’s breast while the other slid down the front of her dress slid under the short hem to her now very wet silk covered pussy.

Alexandra moaned and let her hands lift her hem so she could insert her thumbs into the silken straps of her thong. Then with one liquid motion her knees bent slightly and she slid the thong down her legs ever so gracefully and stepped out of it. When she straightened back up she felt Francesca slowly and sensuously unzip her dress and then give one last caress to Alexandra’s pussy before she stepped away. Alexandra then let the straps of her dress fall off her shoulders and let the silken material slide to the floor so she could step out of the puddle of black silk.

She continued to dance for a while longer until Master stood up and held the cigar up to her mouth. Alexandra parted her lips to receive Master’s gift and wrapped her lips around the thick, dark, rich, brown phallic symbol and slowly and sensuously let them wet the cigar as if it were Masters cock, the cock that was now filling her mind and would eventually fill her pussy.

After the cigar was wet and slippery with Alexandra’s saliva he continued to hold it there, knowing full well the effect it was having on her mind. Her lips continued to glide back and forth over the cigar, each time taking more and more into her mouth as if she was trying to arouse her lover. Master told her to take one last deep drawn from the cigar and Alexandra now completely naked except for her garter-belt, stockings and heels obeyed. Oh how she loved the cloud that formed in her head. When she exhaled she felt the last shred of her resistance leave her body and rise into the air with the white cloud of smoke. Master took it away from her lips and told her to spread her legs wide. Alexandra anticipating what was about to take place did as she was instructed but put her hands on the back of her thighs and leaned way back making her hole much more accessible and inviting. Cordell loved her gesture and being very careful not to expose the lit end of the cigar to Alexandra’s legs slowly slide it in and out of her pussy several times, taking time to ensure she felt each loving stroke.

Now and then through her dance and the erotic cigar ritual Alexandra sometimes noticed the flash of a strobe or intensity of a video camera light. Yet she had long ago become accustom to them so she just put them out of her mind. However, with each flash or bright light Alexandra became hotter and wetter, just like when she was the catwalk or in front of a camera. This was a secret she had always kept completely to herself.

Having brought Alexandra into a sexual haze Cordell withdrew the cigar and Andreas then joined them. Now Alexandra had both Masters around her and she began to move her body between them. They accepted her invitation and pushed up against her, one in front and the other behind her. Alexandra began to move her rhythmic body between them feeling their cocks harden and letting her mind fill with thoughts of what was to follow.

While all this was going on Margaret and Francesca were photographing the entire scene, smiling at their newfound treasure and fantasizing about what was going to take place later that night.

The men now began to guide Alexandra’s swaying body out of the living room and through a side hallway that lead to the basement stairs. They helped her to descend the stairs making sure she did not lose her balance and fall. Finally, at the bottom of the stairs Alexandra entered their palace of pain and pleasure.

When she stepped into the cellar she noticed how dark it was. All she could make out was an antique gynecologist chair under a single red spotlight, one that probably had not seen a real patient in over fifty years. She also noticed that the music had changed to a soft piano concerto as they lead her to the chair.

Because Alexandra was not aware of what was about to happen to her she did not notice that this chair had been carefully modified to ensure its patient was indeed committed to the treatment that was prescribed. Thick straps were attached to the arms, leg extensions and stirrups of the chair and the headrest too had a three inch wide steel collar that held the subject’s throat in place as well as a one inch wide steel band connected to the headrest.

The Masters lifted her and eased her body into the seat as the Mistresses began to secure her limbs. Once they were secured Francesca unfurled a beautiful Ferragamo silk scarf and folded it very carefully. Meanwhile Margaret took a Hermes scarf and folded into a small square. Then once Francesca had finished folding the other scarf, Margaret stuffed the heavy silk into Alexandra’s mouth and Francesca wrapped the scarf around Alexandra’s head and secured the silk wad into her mouth. “Everyone knows how much you love silk dear so we decided this would make a wonderful gag for you.”

Francesca began to massage Alexandra’s exposed cunt with her fingers. “Doesn’t this feel so good dear?” It just makes you want to cum and cum and cum, doesn’t it?” Alexandra not being able to reply but completely absorbed by what her body was experiencing could only grown and “uh huh”

Alexandra was now was spread out in a gynecologist chair with her hands bound over her head with leather restraints attached to the back of the head rest. Her wrists and forearms were fasted to the arm of the chairs with restraints and her legs and ankles were fastened to the extensions and stirrups and then spread very wide.

Master Andreas then picked up a small vile and a syringe. He stood before Alexandra and before her eyes he drew the clear liquid from the vile into the syringe and turned to Alexandra, “this will make you very receptive to our needs my dear, and at the same time drastically intensify yours.” Then with those words he injected a little of clear liquid into the areas around Alexandra’s pussy and rectum and into the aureole surrounding her nipples.

Although she was mildly sedated by what ever was in the cigar, she still felt the needle and the burning sensation from the liquid as it was injected into her most sensitive areas. Alexandra tried to scream through the scarves that filled her mouth but her efforts were useless. Seeing her fear growing Francesca walked over to her and began to gently rub her pussy now and then letting her fingers enter and tease her hole. “There, there Alexandra, it will feel much better in a few moments. Just close your eyes and relax dear and it will be much easier for you.”

Francesca kept up the gentle rubbing and began to stroke and probe Alexandra’s pussy with her fingers. Soon she found that Alexandra was trying desperately to rub her pussy against Francesca’s hand. Francesca looked at her and said, “See dear, good things come to those who wait and Margaret and I have been waiting a very long time for this moment with you.”

“I know you want to fight it but you can’t now can you?” Alexandra shook her head no. “You want more of this don’t you Alexandra?” Alexandra nodded her head yes and her eyes pleaded for Francesca to work her pussy harder. Alexandra even looked around the room for more to join Francesca in her ministrations. They, however, they just stood their with all knowing grins on their facing knowing that Alexandra’s pussy and ass and nipples were on fire with lust and her mind was now incapable of thinking of anything else but giving into her needs.

Francesca then said to her very softly, “if you are a good girl and obey us you body will experience excitement beyond your wildest desires, but if you do not then it will suffer denial like you have never known. It will torment you for days, possibly weeks before these feelings wear off. Is that what you want, Alexandra? Do you want to be tormented for weeks, your pussy aching and nothing that can stop that deep ache or calm that intense fire that right now is growing within you?” Alexandra shook her head violently no. “Then you will obey us won’t you dear?” Again Alexandra eagerly nodded her complete consent as Margaret taped the episode. “That’s a really good girl, Alexandra. Now let’s see if we can have a little fun with you.”

“You like to have fun don’t you Alexandra?” Alexandra again hummed her consent. “You really love silk don’t you, slut?” Again Alexandra hummed her agreement. “And you believe that your fetish is so intense that it could never be intensified, don’t you?” Alexandra nodded yes. “Well we will see slut if we can perhaps raise it a little.”

Francesca looked over at Margaret, “Margaret dear, please hand me that very special scarf that we put into the drawer.” A wicked smile spread over Margaret’s face as she opened the drawer and removed a large folded piece of material, then walked over to the two women and handed it to her friend. Standing in front of the chair facing Alexandra, Francesca held it by two corners and let the shimmering material unfurl before Alexandra’s eyes. Immediately Alexandra’s eyes were drawn to the shimmering silk.

It was a huge black scarf made of the finest French charmeuse silk that Alexandra had ever seen. It was actually two giant silk squares sewn together with the polished side out. One face of the scarf had a swirling purple and black design that depicted the sign of Satan in middle. Francesca caused the scarf to gently ripple, the material shimmered and created the illusion that the swirl was really spinning and drawing Alexandra down into its center, down to the sign of the beast. Alexandra was now completely mesmerized. All she could focus on was the silken swirling vortex before her drawing her down and down and down to its center. Deeper and deeper the bound woman went into the scarf. She was being pulled toward the sign and now lost in the in the silken web, as though her soul was being delivered to the threshold of the beast.

“Lovely isn’t it dear, so soft and so compelling. Feel how the silk wraps around you. You are well on your journey. You are so deep into the silken vortex that as you look side to side all you see are the strands of the swirling web guiding you down to the door of the beast. Feel your hunger grow as you approach your Master. Feel the beast pulling you in to the center of his web. You are so in need and must feel his power. Relax my little silk doll. Relax and enjoy your fall. You were meant to serve the beast and have been searching for him all your life. Now he has found you and it time for him to take possession of your soul. You feel your pussy dripping as it hungers for his cock. Feel how your pussy pulsates as it anticipates the throbbing meat that will soon fill it. Relax Alexandra; let your needs overcome you. The sign is growing and growing as you approach it. It is all that you can see. Concentrate on it Alexandra, concentrate on the sign and the door will open for you. You are so near the door little one. Concentrate and it will open. Concentrate on your desire. Soon it will open and you shall be in the thrall of the beast.”

Alexandra was lost, lost in a world she did not understand, lost to her deepest fears and desires, lost to her obsession and unable to escape. Her mind now had only one thought, “obey”. Her body now had only one organ, her pussy. She existed only for sex. She had been completely reduced to only a “hole”.

Francesca looked over at Margaret and their husbands. Margaret was now holding a giant black dildo that was fifteen inches long and three inches thick. She positioned herself on her knees in front of the chair, between Alexandra’s widely spread legs, with the black monster in her hands eager to penetrate Alexandra’s cunt when Francesca gave her the word. Along side Alexandra, standing in the shadows were Masters Cordell and Andreas. They stood there each with a severe nipple clamp in hand waiting for the right moment. Francesca seeing that her subject was now completely lost in her needs decided it was time to poise her the final precipice. She nodded to Andreas to loosen Alexandra’s gag. Once he had and it lay loose around her neck, Francesca began to push Alexandra over the edge. “Alexandra wants him, don’t you Alexandra?” “yes... Mistress Alexandra wants him.” “Alexandra needs him doesn’t she?” Yes... Mistress...” Alexandra will give herself to him as his whore, won’t she slut?” “Yes... Mistress...” “Alexandra will forever be his fucktoy, won’t she Alexandra?” “Yes... Mistress...” “And Alexandra will be his slave, won’t she Alexandra?” “Oh yes... Mistress...!” “Then call to him Alexandra! Call you your Master and beg him to open his door for you!”

“Master, Alexandra needs you! Please, take pity on Alexandra, Master, and make her whore, your fucktoy, your slut, your slave. Please Master I beg you. I need to feel you deep within me. Take me and torment me for eternity. I beg you to use this whore for your pleasure and the pleasure of those you seek to own. Take me Master, I beg you!”

Those were the exact words Francesca wanted to hear. She swirled the scarf around to the other side that was actually another scarf, one similar to first side with the purple and black swirl pattern but the epicenter had changed. There in the epicenter of the swirl was a design of the “beast” fucking Alexandra. Around the image were words “Satan’s Silken Whore”. Alexandra instantaneously focus on the graphic design and her eyes filled with terror. Francesca then nodded to her accomplices and first Cordell and then Andreas fastened the strong clamps to Alexandra’s now rock hard nipples. A blood curdling scream came from deep within her and Margaret began to probe the opening of Alexandra’s cunt with the head of the monster that she held in her hands.

Francesca began again, “Feel him Alexandra, feel him probing you, positioning himself to thrust deep with in. Feel his hot breath on your face Alexandra.” Feel him.” “Do you still want him Alexandra? Do you still want him deep within you?” Alexandra felt the head pushing in and pulling out of her. She was so desparate and so in need of his pleasure. “Oh yes Mistress! I need him more than anything.” “Then scream his name Alexandra. Scream loud and command him to fuck you!”

“Master I beg you to fuck me! Please Master fuck your whore! Fuck me Master!” Francesca was not satisfied. She demanded Alexandra give her very soul to her. “You stupid bitch! I told you to scream his name! Command him to fuck you!” Hearing this from her Mistress Alexandra became hysterical and started screaming.” “FUCK ME SATAN!! FUCK YOU WHORE!! SATAN I BEG YOU TO FUCK ME!! FUCK... ME!!!!!” Hearing those words Francesca signaled Margaret. Then with all her might Margaret plunged the huge cock into the depths of Alexandra’s pussy. “Alexandra screamed as though she had fallen from her precipice as well she had. “YES SATAN YES!!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME HARD!! HARDER!!! HARDER!!!” Alexandra’s breathing became faster and fast and heavier and heavier. She was screaming at the top of her lungs as she felt a huge orgasm building within her. She prayed out loud for it to come. She begged and pleaded with the beast to give it to her as her whole body was convulsing. She felt it building from her very center and slowly spreading throughout her body and then suddenly a giant wave washed over her and consumed her in a massive orgasm. It gripped her like a vice and seemed like it would never let go of her. Yet after what seemed to her like an eternity it began to subside and pass through her leaving behind in its wake a quivering mass of female flesh. It was over; Alexandra had survived her first encounter with the beast. She reveled in that thought as blackness overcame her.

Suddenly her mind was jerked back to reality. Andreas had held smelling salts under her nose and Alexandra awoke to Francesca covering her with the scarf. The images it contained suddenly came back to her and her eyes reflected a look of terror as Francesca laid the fine shimmering material across her body and began to stroke her most sensitive areas through the sensuous silk. At first Alexandra’s body went wild underneath the silk, yet as Francesca stroked her the material regained its power over Alexandra’s mind and body and began to have its way with her. A smile appeared on her lips as she began to accept it and welcome it back.

Then as she began to really feel the silk on her body her feelings began to change. They were now passed acceptance and moving further and further toward deep need. She had never felt like this before and with the silk against her body her fears began to fall away.

Alexandra had always deeply loved the material but now the feeling was a thousand times more intense and her mind and body began to react to it as they never had before. Her pleasure was so intense that her moans could be heard echo through the dark chambers in the basement.

“That’s it slut let it take you were only your fantasies have before. Let it consume you and pull you deeper and deeper into its silken web. Give in to your smooth shimmering sensual lust. Let it completely enslave you. Become the silk, become the scarf, and become the silken whore you were meant to be. Spread you legs and receive your Master.” After those words were said the red light over her head went out and suddenly the other spotlight positioned over the chair bathed her in blue. She just sat still in the chair bound and helpless, unable to move or speak and bathed in blue light covered with silk.

Alexandra’s mind was in a haze. She saw a tall well-muscled male figure step out of the darkness and positioned himself in front of her. He wore only the mask of the devil and positioned his eleven-inch cock between her splayed legs with its bulbous head positioned against the opening to her dripping pussy. “Do you accept me as your Master, whore?” The creature asked. “Alexandra now lost into this nether world slowly but deliberately nodded her head slightly to signify a yes. The man pulled back a little and began to gently stroke her clitoris with his thumb. “Do you lust for my cock, my little silken bitch?” Again Alexandra nodded her affirmation. Then with no further words she felt his huge thick tool slide deeply into her and begin to move in and out of her cunt with long rhythmic strokes driving her almost to ecstasy before he stopped and backed away.

Then Margaret stepped up to her wearing a strap on that dwarfed the man’s cock that preceded her. Yet like her predecessor she performed the same routine driving Alexandra mad with lust, while at the same time Francesca leaned over Alexandra from behind and began to once again play with her nipples through the silk and whisper in her ear how good it felt to just relax and obey. Relax and obey.. Listen to her voice and relax and obey... Receive her pleasure and Relax and obey... Go deeper in silk and relax... and obey. Accept her silken pleasure... and relax and obey. Obey and you will feel pleasure never felt before... but first you must obey... Obey my voice...

Alexandra would have given her soul right there but then it all stopped. The cock was slowly removed from her cunt and her gag was removed. The room fell completely silent except for a quiet hungry whisper coming from Alexandra. “I will relax and obey. I will relax and obey. I will relax and obey. I... will... obey... I... will... obey... the... voice...”

As she continued to repeat her mantra over and over, Alexandra felt her shackles being removed. She was then lifted up off the chair by a pair of very strong arms and carried to another device that was long and very similar to a sawhorse only heavily padded. She laid face down with her arms and legs spread down the legs of the sawhorse. She felt a huge dildo being inserted into her pussy. What she did not know was it was attached to a long piston coming from a machine that would drive in and out of her at depths and speed controlled remotely.

Her head was pulled back by her hair, which was firmly attached to a leather strap above her head. Long glass tubes with smaller glass cups inside them were attached to her breasts. The tubes were accommodating her full breast while the smaller cups inside would attach themselves to her aureole and nipples. Then the air was vacuumed out of the tubes and her breasts were pulled inside them. She began to feel the suction build in the smaller cups and then diminish only to increase again.

Suddenly, her nostrils were filled with the pungent aroma of Francesca’s pussy and instinctively Alexandra’s tongue sought it out. She then felt the beast within her cunt come alive and begin with slow tortuous assault on her pussy and at the same time the cups began to milk her nipples. At that point it was so natural for her tongue to seek out the pleasure of the cunt that was so close to her mouth.

Alexandra began to pleasure the wonderful delight that was presented for her to worship. She began to slowly and methodically explore the pussy and learn where it was most sensitive and how she could please it. At that moment the pussy became Alexandra’s whole life. She found that the more she pleased it the more the machines would use her own body. Faster and faster and deeper and deeper the cock drove into her cunt. Now and then she would notice a flash around her and she knew her picture was being taken. She felt so humiliated. Yet as her humiliation increased so did her excitement. Sweat was now dripping from her body and she getting closer and closer to another mind shattering orgasm that she so desperately needed. She felt the pussy before her begin to spasm and felt the hot cum squirting into her mouth and she was sure Satan would not give her the orgasm she so desperately needed, but then the machines stopped and all fell silent again.

The pussy moved away from her lips and she began to repeat again, “I must relax and obey... I must relax and obey... I must relax and obey... Then she felt a large cock head enter her mouth and the process began all over again. The machine came alive and cock began to plunge deeper and deeper into her pussy while the one by her lips began to go deeper and deeper into her mouth. The rhythm continued to build and cock began to go down her throat and fuck her face. Again she was so close and again just when she about to cum the cock spewed its heavy seed into her mouth and down her throat and the machines died.

Again another cunt was put to her lips and again the process repeated itself over and over again. Lights would flash as she swallowed pussy juice and cum but she was left denied.

Then another cock was presented to lips and the process started all over again for the fourth time. Again it started to build and again the machines took control of her body only now as her body approached climax she felt the sting of a whip as it was flogging her back and her ass.

The pain began to intensify, as did her hunger for orgasm. Her need grew more and more until she could no longer endure her ever-growing frustration. She would have screamed if not for the cock in her mouth. The whipping was becoming more and more intense and she began to feel the long thick cock deep in her throat begin to pulsate. Suddenly the machines went wild and took control of her body. The pain and pleasure were so intense that she felt as though she had plunged into the depths of hell but she loved it there and never wanted to leave. Master pulled his cock from the depths of her throat until it just filled her mouth. He wanted her to feel and taste his seed and taste she did.

Alexandra felt Master’s cock pulsate and jerk and spew his thick white cum in her eager mouth and screamed, “Now slut, come for me now!” The lashes on her back and ass became fierce, as did the milking machine’s action on her breasts and nipples. The machine’s wild sucking on her pushing Alexandra over the edge. Master’s hot cum poured into her mouth so fast that she could not swallow it fast enough. The white cream began to leak out the sides of her mouth and down her chin. Her lashing continued, harder and hard and finally her whole body convulsed and exploded into another horrendous climax. A climax that seemed would endless, a climax that tore at every fiber in her being. Then there was black.

Alexandra awoke to find herself wrapped in a long silk kimono and leaning back in an overstuffed chair. Everyone was standing around her drinking espresso laced with fine cognac and chatting as though nothing had happened. Yet her body knew it had been real. She tried to get up but almost fell and would have had not Francesca’s husband caught her. He asked if she was ok she replied that she could barely move.

Francesca came over to her and helped to steady her to her feet. “Maybe we should go to the powder room dear and fix your makeup and get you dressed. You look a little bit... how should I describe it...? Used!” That last word humiliated Alexandra but she had no choice but to swallow her pride and accept her help and assistance to the powder room.

Once inside Francesca locked the door and turned to Alexandra and gave her a full loving kiss. “You were wonderful my dear. Your were everything we ever dreamed you would be and so much more.” She handed Alexandra another envelope. “Please take this. None of us had ever experienced anyone like you before.” Alexandra smiled and took the envelope thinking how pleased Mistress April would be. “Thank you Francesca. It was the most memorable evening of my life.” “That is so good to hear my dear. You may be sure that will see much of us in the future and that we will be sure to shop in your boutique more often. I have heard from your Madam that you will be building some very special private dressing rooms in your boutique. I, and I am sure my friends, will be most anxious to try them out.” What Francesca had said to her did not fully register in Alexandra’s mind so she just let it go.

Francesca then watched as Alexandra reapplied her make-up and dressed. After she finished they rejoined the group.

After two cups of freshly brewed espresso accompanied by a sudden urge to smoke her Virginia Slims and some very pleasant conversation, Alexandra and Ellen said goodbye, but Francesca told them to wait a moment. She disappeared for a few minutes and came back with a gift-wrapped box and presented it to Alexandra. “Something for you to remember the evening.” Alexandra thanked her, while Ellen silently thought that after April drops by here tomorrow Alexandra would have many things to remind her of this night. Then they departed.

Outside Alexandra opened her purse, took the car keys out and handed them to Ellen. “Here you drive. I am in no shape to sit behind the wheel.” Ellen smiled saying, “what makes you think that I am?” Alexandra took hold of Ellen’s hand and placed it against her chest. Ellen eyes opened wide, “you are quivering all over!” Alexandra now smiling said, “and you want me to drive?” Ellen said no and then asked how much the car cost? Alexandra just laughed out loud and told Ellen she did not want to know but rest assured that it is insured.

Ellen helped Alexandra into the car and while Ellen walked around to the driver’s side Alexandra took out her scarf and sunglasses and went through her usual ritual. She offered the other scarf to Ellen but she refused. “If I am going to drive this beast I want to feel the wind in my hair.” Alexandra just laughed and said it’s your hair. She then reached into her purse and removed her gold cigarette case and lighter and gracefully lit another cigarette. Taking a long drag off the cigarette she gracefully leaned her head back and blew a long column of smoke over the windshield. She then turned to Ellen and said, “Well are you going to drive us home or am I going back inside Francesca’s house and fuck some more?” Ellen laughed and started the car, and then turned to Alexandra asking, “by the way how do you drive a stick shift?” Alexandra’s eyes popped wide open as Ellen laughed and said, “Just kidding.”

Alexandra guided her back to the city north over the George Washington Bridge to the Cross Bronx Expressway to FDR Drive. They took the 96th street exit to the Upper East Side and to the garage where Alexandra parks her car. Then walked a few blocks to her townhouse admiring the beautiful sunrise.

Ellen looked up at the five-story structure in awe. “You really live here?” Alexandra just shook her head in disbelief of such a crazy question and walked up the steps and unlocked the large heavy wood paneled door. “I hope so or we are about to be arrested for illegal entry.” Once inside she touched the heat sensitive switch on her left and a grand entrance foyer came alive with the light from the crystal chandelier that hung fifteen feet over their heads. Ellen gasped at the grandeur before her eyes.

“This is really where you live?!” Alexandra turned to her smiling, “Do you hear any sirens or horns, Ellen?” “No, but” “Is anyone running down the steps in their pajamas holding a gun?” “No, but” “Then you can be almost certain that I live here. If you like, tomorrow I will show you the deed if it will make you feel better. Until then, trust me.” All Ellen could do was stare at the opulence that surrounded her. “Follow me Ellen, I need to give you a quick tour so if you decide to sleep with me tonight you can at least find the bathroom and the kitchen.”

After giving Ellen the quick tour Alexandra announce that she needed a hot bath before she could sleep and ask Ellen if she would be all right by herself. “I think so,” Ellen replied. How long will you be?” “About a half hour or forty-five minutes. If you would like to join me in the tub you are welcome.” Ellen just shook her head no and Alexandra left her in the media room on the third floor. She also told her that if she was thirsty there was a full bar behind the two doors that were directly behind her and probably some snacks. Then she left for the bathroom.

Ellen waited patiently to hear the bathroom door close. She then found the phone in the room and immediately dialed April’s number. “Hi April its me checking in. This evening went extremely well!”

“Where are you Ellen?”

“I am at Alexandra’s house. She was really used tonight and is not in the greatest shape at this moment.”

“Did those bitches hurt her?”

“No, I don’t think so, at least she appears to fine physically, but she is very worn out. They must have used her in every way possible. Her whole body is still quivering, almost violently. If it is ok I would like to stay with her if it is ok with you.”

“That’s probably a good idea. How is Alexandra’s mental state?”

“I think that is another issue. She was really humiliated tonight and I am sure they went much farther with her than we thought they would. The woman even gave Alexandra another five thousand dollars as we were leaving and a gift.”

Ellen could hear April giggling through the phone. “What was the gift?”

“I don’t know for sure, she hasn’t opened it yet. By the shape of the box I am sure it is clothing of some sort.”

“Good, that means my ‘silk doll’ will have something to remind her of the occasion besides the pic’s and videos that I will pick up tomorrow. So tell me how is her mental state.”

“Alexandra surrendered to the women and their husbands but I could tell that she would have backed out had I not been there. I am sure she would have turned around ran home before the women finished introducing their husbands. Then afterwards she had a ‘I’ll never do that again’ look all over a face when she came to.”

“I guess I misjudged her. She is a strong woman and before I took her she never had a submissive bone in her body; but believe me Ellen, she will do that again, and again, and again and a whole lot more before I am finished with her. In fact I cannot wait to see the videos and pictures that were taken of her. The woman promised that I could pick them up tomorrow late afternoon.”

“April in a way I really feel sorry for Alexandra. I think this is really hurting her inside.”

“Don’t worry baby, she will not hurt for long. I will take care of her.”

Ellen felt much better after she heard April say that.

“April, you should see Alexandra’s house! I could get lost in here! It is so beautiful.” Ellen went on to describe her brief tour adding that she could not wait for the full tour after they woke up. “What time do you want us their tomorrow?”

“After hearing your description of Alexandra’s home I definitely want to see it. I will come there after I visit Alexandra’s clients and retrieve the memories for her. I think her conditioning needs some serious reinforcement and the best place to do that is her home. I want her to know that there is nowhere for her to hide or take refuge from me. I own her mind and body. Soon I will own her very soul.”

“April I should get off the phone now. I would rather Alexandra did not know that we were speaking.”

“Ok I understand and Ellen,” “Yes April.” “Take good care of her tonight.”

“Don’t worry, I will. Oh one last thing April.” “What?”

“I really learned a lot about Alexandra tonight. There is lot of stuff that is really going to interest you.”

“Good girl, I cannot wait to hear about it.”

After those words they hung up and Ellen ran to the bar for a drink. April was her friend and her Mistress, but she was truly worried about Alexandra.

Alexandra walked into the room wearing nothing but black silk pajamas. Ellen could not believe how luscious she look standing there and just stood there in awe of her beauty.

“Is something wrong Ellen? Do I need to show you the deed to the house tonight?” Alexandra said giggling. A warm smile came over Ellen’s face. “No I was just admiring how beautiful you really are.”

Alexandra walked over to Ellen and put her arms around her. “Please don’t leave me tonight. I really need you.” Her body was still quivering. Ellen assured her that she would be next to her all night and for as long as she needed her.

Alexandra took Ellen by the hand and led her to her bedroom and handed her a pair of silk pajamas. “Here you will feel more comfortable in these.” Then she turned down the silk bed linen. Ellen could only stand there and gaze upon the opulence oozing from the room. “You really live here.” Alexandra walked back over to her, leaned into her ear and whispered, “Once and for all, Yes, and tonight so do you.” They climbed into bed together and Alexandra moved close to Ellen. Ellen put her arms around Alexandra’s still quivering body and promised she would be there as long as Alexandra needed her. They kissed and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

TO BE CONTINUED