The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Are You Chicken?

Chapter 4

The alarm buzzed from Tanya’s nightstand. She slapped the snooze button and drifted back to semi-sleep. Seven minutes later, the alarm repeated itself, and she turned it off reluctantly.

“I must have been out too late,” she thought. She stretched, and realized that she was naked. She shuddered, feeling the silk bedding against her skin. Her nipples hardened again, and she felt a familiar tingle.

“Jesus,” she thought, “I need to get up.”

She struggled to sit up and then stood, stretching her body towards the ceiling. Her thighs and legs were sore. “I must have danced a little too hard last night,” she reflected.

I smiled as she walked out her front door. She had worn a slightly less than modest peach skirt and a white silk blouse. Under it she was wearing a matching silver bra and panty set of smooth silk. As she walked, the silky material was sliding over her sensitive skin distractingly. She came down to the bus stop and sat on the opposite end from where I sat. I turned to her and smiled, and she smiled back politely.

My mission was accomplished. She didn’t remember the long night of sexual acrobatics she had spent with me. Even after a few hours sleep, my suggestions had stuck, and she had dressed in silk as I had instructed. Her heightened sensitivity to the smooth fabric, instilled early in the night, persisted as well. I held back a lecherous grin as I watched her squirm out of the corner of my eye.

Her bus arrived and she boarded it. I felt like I owned the world. I walked to the corner where there were several cars stopped at the traffic light. I got in the back seat of a nice luxury sedan and relaxed as the man driving it drove me right to my apartment. I went inside and he continued on his way to work, slightly confused about the detour he had taken.

I changed and checked my answering machine. The answering machine was a revolutionary invention—it totally changed the way people communicate. My gift was somewhat more revolutionary, and it seemed somewhat tedious to stand there and stand there and listen to people in real-time.

First was message from Nancy, just wondering if I wanted to hook up. I knew she was starting to want more commitment from me—my connection with her was special, but I wasn’t quite ready to settle down. I figured I might use a deeper attitude adjustment on her, now that I knew I could do it.

Mom, 60 minutes, some author, a long lost cousin, my uncle—wanting to know if I was okay, and would be coming back to work—that too seemed tedious now. A telemarketer, and two hang-ups.

I took a shower—the one I had taken a few hours earlier with Tanya had resulted in activities that left me sweaty. I got dressed and headed for Shawn’s office.

After breakfast at a diner nearby I sat through several cups of coffee and tracked him as he manipulated his underlings in a way that did little to justify his six-figure salary. I perused his surface thoughts—it was difficult to dig deep from afar. With a little gentle nudge from me, he started to think about my accident.

The sick part was the way he smiled when he thought about it. Apparently he hadn’t heard that I was awake. As far as anyone else knew, it had been purely an accident. Sean and I were the only ones who had been up there, and he hadn’t told anyone. He relived the moment in his mind, and I shuddered as I shared his mental image.

I’d re-lived it over and over, and even from Shawn’s point of view, it was still sickening to see. It was funny, though, how small he remembered me being. I was standing there, at the edge, eyes glued to the water below. His taunts burned my ears. He looked down to the beach, and I started to step back...

Wait. By body tensed as I saw something, a detail that had been left out in my memory. In my vision, the teenagers grouped up on the beach had always been a huge chanting mob, or a crowd of angry peasants with torches. In his memory, the people on the beach were a blur of unimportant bodies. Except for one, one person who brought a mischievous smile to Shawn’s face.

I stood up and paid quickly. My heart raced, and my blood boiled even more than it had when I’d seen Shawn. I crossed the street to Shawn’s office. I walked in, and with a mental shove caused the receptionist to silently stand up and show me the way to Shawn’s office. I reached through the door, caused him to freeze his mind, and then entered. I stood behind him, and reached deep into his memory, his motivations, and his desires. I was tempted again—tempted to twist my mental wrist and turn him into a gibbering idiot. I took a deep breath, and backed off. I had the information I needed, and a plan. I didn’t even have to give him any commands—yet.

I recruited another unaware chauffeur and half an hour later I was standing in front of a recently built four-story orange stucco apartment building. I walked in to the lobby and took the elevator up. I walked to the end of the hall, and tuned in on the mind of the person inside. Taking little care, I searched for confirmation of the act of treachery. Reaching deep, I found it, shielded by the smallest sliver of guilt, but mostly glowing in a light of selfish amusement that made up my mind. I felt a flash of pain and opened my eyes—my fist had made a hole in the wall. I extracted it, and left.

Some time later, I stood outside ‘Club 55’, a cheap strip club on the edge of town. Shawn pulled up in his black convertible and hurried inside for his regular ‘lunch meeting’—there were lots of rumors around his office of what he might be doing three times a week for two hours, and it turns out they were pretty accurate.

In any case, if Shawn was there for a business meeting, then he must have been selling platform shoes or feather boas. Three girls ran up to greet him as he entered and led him off to his usual booth. It was my first time in a strip club—I was only 19 after all -so I sat down at the stage and took it all in. The girl on stage was cute, and I followed the lead of the other spectators and laid down a couple bucks on the rail. She was glad to see a little new blood—or fresh money as it were. She was skinny with dark hair, too skinny for my taste really—if I can see a girl’s ribs, it kind of ruins it. She was in her early twenties, with small tits and pebble hard nipples. She put on an impressive display of flexibility, following the beat as she pranced around the circular stage and climbed the pole. I live in a full-nude state so before long she was buck naked but for towering white platform shoes. Her song ended and she thanked all the tippers as she collected her loot. As the next girl came on stage, the skinny one sat down next to me and leaned close to speak over the music.

“Hi, my name is Kandy,” she said, although I knew her real name was Jennifer. “Would you like a private dance?”

Private dance: five dollars a minute or so to have a naked girl bouncing in your lap. It sounded intriguing, but rather pedestrian, considering.

“I’ll pass. I just got here after all.”

“Alright, mind if I sit with you a while?”

She made small talk with me while I watched the next dancer—Betty, a brunette with ears, eyebrow, tongue, navel, nipples and labia pierced. She was a little raunchier than Kandy, and much of her routine consisted of miming various sexual activities. Her breasts were larger, but she had to spend a lot of time pushing them together or else they drooped rather unimpressively. By her second song she was laying in the center of the stage with her legs spread, practically showing her cervix to each guy in turn. An interesting anatomy lesson, for sure.

Kandy saw someone she knew and dashed off. I was left sitting alone for the next act. I looked over at Shawn—one girl remained on each side of him, and the third was headed for the stage—Angel. She was blonde, tall, curvy, and had a pair of double-Ds that didn’t require telepathy to identify as implants. She came up and started her routine, probably the most dance-like of the ones I’d seen yet. She was fun to watch, and she had a nice ass. She was pierced, too, but only her navel and tongue. She didn’t take off her boy-short panties till the second song, and I could see then that she had shaved her pussy to disguise her real hair color. She was considerably more subtle, allowing only quick glances at her crotch. She was a good little tease, which seemed to do well for her tip volume, although in my case it made me want to just take her in the back and screw her brains out. I knew I should save my energy, so I restrained myself. Still, I ensured that nobody would notice and she wouldn’t object as I copped a feel of her tits. Just as I suspected—a poor substitute for the real thing. I sent her on her way with a slap on the ass, and she headed back to trade places with one of the other girls sitting with Shawn.

This girl, Rae, was more my style: short, dark-skinned, well padded and curvy. Her dark-brown hair was permed with small waves, hanging down to her shoulders. Full lips and soft features rounded out her face, which glowed with a mischievous smile. Her ample breasts were the crown of an hourglass figure, and the small, shining stud in her navel added to the effect. She wore a cropped white tank-top and black lace bikini-cut panties. The air, intentionally kept cool, had her nipples pressed against the fabric of her top. She sauntered on to the stage just as her song started.

It seemed that she was dancing only for me. I’m sure the other spectators felt the same way. The way she moved her body was like intravenous seduction, like every time my eyes tried to latch on she would slip away and distract me with another sexy jiggle. She hardly had to remove her clothes, and the tips were rapidly accumulating. She began to pull the shirt upward, ever so slowly—I wasn’t the only one holding my breath as her breasts slipped past the cotton barrier and into view. Ample, gravity defying—they were spectacular.

She covered her nipples with her index fingers, and turned around slowly. The song ended—in the brief silence between, she slowly undulated her fingers, and then traced slow circles around her aureoles. The song started, and once more she danced for me. As her gyrations continued, every few swoops of her hip she would slide the sides of her underwear ever so slightly down. She bent forward, holding the pole with one hand, and with a practiced flex of her thighs, the dainty black panties slid down her legs.

My instincts were torn: the instinct of the hunter and the hunted draws the eyes to the quick-moving object. The male instinct draws the eyes to the private parts of the willing young mate. After a slow blink, the male instinct won out, and my eyes latched on to the patch of fur peeking out between her thighs. She turned and kneeled, then went down on all fours, stretching like a cat. She licked her lips and came right toward me, leaning close enough to blow on my ear before gliding away. I watched her leave with lustful eyes. As the song wound down, she turned over to her back, and put her legs up towards the ceiling, crossing and re-crossing them while she cupped her breasts in her hands. The song ended and she barely paused to collect her tips before walking off the stage.

She came right to me and sat on my lap, without any mental urging. “You want a private dance, sweetie?”

Glancing over to check that Shawn was still occupied, I nodded and she led me to the curtained alcoves where such bump-and-grindage was conducted. She lead me to the largest one, which was about five by seven feet—small made rather cozy by the presence of an overstuffed leather chair draped in a plain light blue sheet.

“Have a seat,” she said with a smile.

“No, you sit, I’ll stand,” I told her.

Her deep brown eyes locked with mine, and then she silently nodded and sat down in the chair.

“So, Sophia, how long have you worked here?”

She blinked. “How did you know my real name?”

“That’s not important.”

“Oh. I’ve been working here about three months.”

“Before that?”

“I worked at another club for a year, but I needed to start working days.”

“Why days?”

She blushed. “My mom doesn’t know what I do. She was starting to get suspicious that I was always out so late.”

I nodded. “What exactly do you do anyway?”

“I dance. Naked.” She giggled. “I get the guys all hot and bothered, and they give me a lot of money.”

“Do you follow the rules?” I gestured at the friendly reminder on the wall: ‘No Touching Dancers’.

She smirked. “Mostly.”

“Does it turn you on when you dance, and see how turned on the guys get?”

“Occasionally, if the guy is cute enough.”

“Am I cute enough?”

She smiled that mischievous smile. “Maybe.”

“Is that why your hand is between your legs?”

She looked down at her hand, frozen in place between her thighs.

“I... I guess.”

“Don’t let me stop you.”

She bit her lip, closed her eyes, and I saw her fingers creep closer towards their target.

“You didn’t even realize how turned on you were, did you?”

She shook her head.

“You felt so sexy giving me a show, you wanted to give me a special show, didn’t you?”

She nodded. She spread her legs, scooted her ass towards the edge of the chair, and began softly touching the skin of her inner thighs. The other hand went to the nearest nipple.

“Very nice. Show me how hot you are. Show me how you want to be touched.”

Eyes closed again, her middle finger slid between her outer lips, revealing the moist patch inside. With practiced ease, the finger slid up and down, spreading lubrication up to the bump of her clit. Then with two fingers she massaged up and down on either side of her clit. Up and down they moved, pinching inward to squeeze her love button.

“Feels good?”

“Mmm-hmmm.”

“You ever touch yourself in front of a guy before?”

“Not for real,” she gasped.

“Is this real?”

“Yeaaah!”

“Do you touch yourself a lot?”

“No,” she sighed, slightly exasperated at my interruptions, “just occasionally.”

“Do you make yourself cum?”

“Mostly.”

“Do you cum when you get fucked?”

“One guy did, none of the others.”

“What about when you get eaten out?”

“Sometimes.” The motion of her hand was frantic, insistent now.

“Have you ever had an orgasm from hearing a single word?”

She opened her eyes and raised an eyebrow. “No.”

“Cum,” I told her. Her eyes grew wide and then fluttered back in her head. Her legs flexed and she slid down further in the chair. Her fingers pressed hard on the bump of her clit and she let out a long low moan. Her hair covered her face and her free hand gripped the arm of the chair.

She withdrew her hand, breathing hard. “Jesus.”

“Not quite,” I said with a smirk. “One thing. Why did you answer all my questions?”

She cocked her head in thought, and then replied tentatively, “Because I had no choice?”

I smiled. “Wait here.”

Rae worked at regaining her composure and I went back out to the floor. My timing was perfect: Betty was leading Shawn in to the booth next to mine for his private time. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Reaching out, I visualized all of the people nearby—five dancers, a bartender, and six customers, plus me and Shawn. Their thoughts came from a dozen directions. Shawn’s was loudest—I was fairly familiar with his mind. Rae was also amplified. The others were tiny whispers, and I could concentrate on one at a time. I swept my hand though the air, taking the tiny minds in my grasp. Tiny, delicate, as I held them they grew, coalesced into distinct shapes, each unique. I visualized the effect I wanted, and in front of me I saw a large tub of water. I placed their minds in the water, and they floated in place, neutrally buoyant in the unnaturally still water.

I opened my eyes, and all appeared normal. Somehow I knew that my experiment had worked, but I wanted an experiment. I made a suggestion to one of the customers, and he got up from his stool. He climbed up on to the bar and hopped around on one foot. I walked up to the bartender.

“Say, do you get a lot of people hopping around on your bar?”

“Nope,” he said casually, “this is the first one.”

I let the man stop and he went back to his beer. My timing was perfect, as the front door swung open.

The young woman who walked in looked completely out of place; she would have looked right on in a Gap commercial. I hadn’t set eyes on her in over two years, although a few hours prior I had visited her apartment. She had followed my instructions, and the expression on her face made clear that this dive was not the kind of place she usually spent time. Her arms were crossed in front of her like something might drip on her, and she took small steps in her strappy sandals as if finally realizing how much skin her short blue skirt showed when she walked. I sensed that she was just about to turn around and walk out, but I helped her relax and beckoned her over.

Her dirty-blonde hair was streaked with platinum and done in a style that I might call ‘layered with flips’. Her skin was over-tanned, and she wore little gold hoop earrings. I reached in to her mind. She was very confused at how she had ended up in such a dirty place. She was thinking what sluts these girls were, dancing naked in front of strangers. Not to mention stupid. It was really a question of quantity versus quality—they made a few hundred bucks a night here, and all she had to do was find a cute guy with a trust fund and she was set for life.

The Gap girl walked up to me, unsure what I wanted or why she was approaching me.

“Sorry to bother you, but would you sell me your panties? I’ve got twenty bucks.”

She stared in disbelief at the bill I held out to her, and her face tightened with incredulity and she reared back her hand as if to slap me.

“Come now, don’t make a scene,” I said. “If you make a scene there will just be more people watching.”

“Are you crazy or something? Do I look like one of these sluts?”

I gestured around. “That was rather rude, and now everyone’s watching. Now, off with them.”

She looked around at the strippers and customers. “I think I just need to leave,” she said, looking towards the door.

“Okay, then, leave.”

“I will!”

I paused a long moment. “Why haven’t you left yet?”

“I... I can’t.”

“How’s that?”

“I just can’t.”

“Ahh! She catches on quickly! Well, you don’t want to do it, so I guess I’ll have to find a volunteer from the audience!”

She looked around the room again. “What? Wait, look...”

“You, sir! At the bar. Yeah, you. Come over here and give me a hand, would ya?”

The man in question, a forty-year-old tow truck driver, jumped up and came to my assistance.

“Sit here. Good. Now, Amanda? Stand in front of him. Right, no, don’t be shy. Bend over and lean on the stage.”

She leaned forward, and the guy had a nice view of her ass. “How are you doing this to me? How do you know my name?” She asked.

“All in good time my dear. Now just think, if you’d listened to me, you wouldn’t be doing this right now, and you’d have twenty bucks.”

She shuddered as the man reached under her skirt and caressed her ass briefly before grabbing the edges of her panties and pulling them down. They were cream-colored lace, in a bikini cut.

“Thank you sir, keep them as a souvenir. Now, Amanda, follow me.”

She stood up and followed me over to the bar where some of the dancers were.

“Apologize to these nice gals.”

“Apologize?”

“Yes, you said a bad thing about them.”

One of the strippers nodded.

“I don’t apologize for the truth!”

“Oooh, feisty and rude. This won’t do. I think a punishment is in order”

I took her by the wrists and pulled her against the bar, pulling her torso up on to the bar.

“Ladies, please give her a little discipline.”

Amanda tried to look back over her shoulder as her skirt was lifted and the first swat on her ass came down hard. Each girl took five swats, and Amanda began to tear up. “Okay, okay, I’m sorry!”

“I think that’s enough for now.”

I let her down. “Now, show them that you’re sorry, get down there and kiss their feet.”

She looked at me and then at the ladies’ feet. With a sigh she knelt down and tentatively gave each one two quick pecks.

“Very good. Now, come with me, we’ve lost valuable time.”

She followed me back to the private booths, gingerly rubbing her sore ass through her skirt. I opened the curtain to the booth that Rae was waiting in, and Amanda was somewhat startled to see its occupant.

“Yes, I know how you feel about dark skinned folks, I’ll admit that it had a little to do with picking Rae to help me today.” I gestured for Rae to move, and sat in the chair. Rae sat on my knee patiently while Amanda stood timidly.

“Spin around for me.”

She did, and the movement of her skirt gave me peaks at her upper thighs.

“Now bend over and touch your toes.”

She turned around, and then hesitated. I made as if to slap her ass, and she complied. The rise of her skirt revealed her bare pink backside. I could make out the line of her slit through the untrimmed blonde fur over her pussy.

“No tan lines? You obviously wanted someone to see your little ass, didn’t you?”

She sniffled, tears growing in her eyes.

“Stand up and take your shirt off.”

She stood up, turned, and shucked off her shirt. Her arms crossed over her chest.

“Give me your bra, and then hands behind your back.”

She unsnapped her bra, handed it to me, and then stood up straight with her hands near her ass. I admired the way her fully-tanned young breasts heaved up and down as she started to sob. Her nipples crinkled in the cool air.

I reached out and touched her flat stomach, then pulled her closer so I could feel the weight of her plentiful boobs.

“Very nice. Nicer than I imagined them. Help Rae take my pants off.”

Tears streamed down her face as she knelt in front of me and with Rae’s help pulled my pants off. Another gesture and they pulled my boxers off too. Amanda’s eyes locked on my cock. It was the biggest that she’d ever seen in person. That was highly ironic, for several reasons, one being that next door, Star was sliding a condom over Shawn’s cock, and thinking that his was rather on the small side. Shawn thought that his cock was big, because that’s all he had ever been told.

The Gap girl was looking at me, “Why are you doing this?” She asked again.

I laughed. “You don’t remember me, eh Amanda? It’s only been a couple of years.”

She was thinking hard, not comprehending. The concentration caused her crying to cease. She hardly noticed that I took her hand and placed it around my cock.

“I’ll give you a clue: it was your seventeenth birthday party.”

Her jaw dropped, and she meekly whispered my name.

“Ah, now she remembers!” I exclaimed. I took advantage of her open mouth, taking her by the hair and shoving her face down, forcing my cock into her mouth. “But I’m sure the suspense is killing Rae.”

“Yeah, how do you know him?” It was like she was asking about a rock star. I pulled Amanda’s head back so she could reply, but her hand continued to work me over.

“We went to school together.”

“You must have done something pretty awful to him to deserve all this!”

Amanda looked down, shame and regret obvious in her eyes.

“Go on, Mandy, tell her.”

“Well, there was this pool party for my friend Missy’s birthday...”

I interrupted her with a guffaw. “Yes, that was the beginning, but it wasn’t the whole story, not by a long shot. Tell her about the pool party, we’ll get to the rest after that.”

Amanda swallowed hard. “I walked in on him while he was changing. I told everyone that he had a small penis.”

Rae nodded in understanding.

“And they called me...”

“S... shrivel dick,” said Amanda, tears starting to drip from her eyes.

Rae gasped. “That’s pretty mean. For how long?”

I shrugged. “Still, probably.”

“I’m so sorry, I had no idea that cold water could really do that!”

“Sorry aint gonna cut it. Now lick your tears off my cock. ”

With a sniffle, Amanda began to lick the length of my shaft, trying to appease me.

“What do you think of little shrivel dick now?”

She seemed to realize that the question what rhetorical, because she didn’t respond. She was doing a pretty good job. Next door, Shawn was enjoying his $100 handjob. Betty didn’t often do stuff like that, but Shawn was a regular, and she could always use the money.

“Now tell her about the other part,” I said to Amanda once she had cleaned my cock sufficiently.

Amanda closed her eyes, unable to speak. I pushed my cock back into her mouth. She gagged on my cock as I rammed it against her tonsils. She tried to say something, and the vibrations felt good.

“You were there that day,” I said, lifting her up so she could reply. She coughed, and nodded, eyes turned down.

“What day?” Asked Rae. I raised my eyebrows at Amanda.

Amanda sighed. “The day that he had an accident.”

“Accident? ACCIDENT?” The rage in my eyes was nothing to the rage I projected into her mind. “Don’t act all naïve with me. See, the thing is, I know everything that you know. I know everything that Shawn knows, too. I know how when he first asked you to marry him, you said no.”

Her eyes widened.

I chuckled. “If you knew what is in that head of his, you wouldn’t have changed your mind. But, you’re a sick little pup too. Let’s not dodge the issue. That day on the cliff. I didn’t realize it then, but it wasn’t Shawn’s idea to push me. It was your idea.”

Her eyes stayed trained on my cock. I turned her face up, but she avoided my gaze. “Look at me. LOOK AT ME, BITCH.”

She did, fear glowing in her eyes.

“Tell me you did it.”

“I... I did it.”

“Tell me exactly.”

She took a deep breath, and looked away. “I told Shawn to push you.”

“Look at me when you say it.”

She turned back to me. Her fear had turned to subtle defiance. “I told Shawn to push you!”

“Are you sorry you did it?”

“Yes!”

“Wrong answer!” I told her. “Who have you told?”

“Nobody. Only Shawn knows, and we haven’t spoken about it.”

“You can’t hide from me. I know how you told everyone that I only got knocked out because I was a wimp. How you went to the prayer vigil outside the hospital and whispered jokes with Shawn about me being a vegetable, about how the candle was brighter than I was. Now, try again. Are you sorry?”

“Yes.”

“Be fucking honest with me, come on.”

Sniffle. “I’m sorry, okay?”

“You feel that?”

She shrieked in shock and pain. “What is that?”

“That’s pure pain, just a tiny glimpse. Lie to me again and I’ll really let you feel it. Tell me the truth and I’ll give you a taste of pure pleasure.”

“I’m sorry, please don’t... unnnh!”

“Tell the truth.”

“But I...ahh!” She fell to the ground and curled in a ball.

“Lies will get you nowhere. And I can feel them before they even come out your mouth.”

“Stop it! Owww!”

“Just tell me how you feel.”

“You’re an asshole! You’re going to rot in hell!”

“Ahh, now you’re being honest! That deserves a reward.”

Her eyes widened, and a low moan escaped her lips.

I smiled. “This is pretty sexy to watch, you know? Rae, would you mind?”

“Not at all,” the young black dancer replied, leaning over and slid her plump limps down over my hard shaft.

“Now, Amanda before today, were you sorry for what you did to me?”

She kept her eyes tightly shut. “No. Oh, my god!” Her hand darted to her crotch, as she needed physical stimulation to match the feelings I was sending to her.

“Has Shawn ever been sorry?”

“Nooo... oooooohh...”

“Do you love him?”

“I... yesss....”

“Does he love you?”

“Yesss...”

“Now, Amanda, up to your knees please.”

Embarrassed, she removed her hand from her crotch and complied.

“You probably want to cum, don’t you.”

She nodded, her eyes drawn to Rae sucking me off.

“Keep telling the truth and I’ll make you cum like you’ve never cum before. By the way, does Shawn get you off?”

“Once in a while,” she said, “I usually just fake it.”

“No need for faking tonight. So, I can tell that you’re starting to regret what you did, although not exactly for the right reasons. Lets get some things out in the open. Have you ever cheated on Shawn?”

Hesitantly, she nodded.

“Who and when?”

“Spring break senior year, I was in Cancun and I got drunk and slept with some guy.”

“You regretted it.”

“Oh course... ouch! Okay, just a little.”

“Have you suspected him of cheating on you.”

She shrugged. “A couple times. Nothing to it though.”

“Well, you might be interested to know that he comes here three times a week.”

“I know he likes... this kind of place. But he’s not doing anything but looking. Is he?”

“Sometimes.”

“That asshole!”

“And did you know that while you were in Cancun, he was fucking Missy’s brains out?”

She shook her head. “No way.”

“And he’s done it a couple times since then. He even faked a business trip to take her Vegas.”

She looked at me, considering. “What a dick. I’ll kill him! And her!”

“All in good time... you’re going to be an important part of that.” I leaned down and whispered something to Rae. She gave my cock one last stroke, stood, and walked out of the booth. I took a moment to check on Shawn. Interestingly, there was now $400 sitting on the little table and Betty was back in his lap, fucking him cowgirl style.

I stood up and had Amanda do likewise. Rae returned with a small bottle of baby oil.

“Ahh, here she is! Amanda, bend over the chair please. Put your knees on the cushion there. Yes, perfect.”

“What are you going to do?” She asked.

“Well, I’ve wanted to screw you since middle school. You were always showing off, teasing.”

“That’s just the way all the girls dressed,” she said.

“Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy knowing they all looked at you.”

Reluctantly she nodded. I made a gesture to Rae, and she started pouring baby oil over Amanda’s ass.

“In any case, fucking you after Shawn doesn’t seem like that much of a triumph. And I think there will be a certain poetic justice to fucking you up the ass.”

“Please don’t, I’ve never done that. Oooh,” she let out a moan as Rae fingered the oil into her asshole.

“What’s the matter, worried that shrivel dick is going to be too big for your tender little backside? Just be glad I’m using some lube.”

“This is so fucked up,” said Amanda, exasperated. Rae worked her dark index finger into the blonde girl’s pink asshole, then pulled her cheeks apart for me. I pushed my cockhead against her puckered opening. Firm pressure let it slip past the initial resistance. She squealed from pain tinged with my artificial pleasure.

“I could make this very fun for you. But I’m going to let you feel it, because nobody spared me from the pain I felt.”

“Oooh god I think you’re going to break me,” she groaned.

I turned up her truth-feedback as I pressed inward.

“You should get used to it. You’re going to repay your debt to me by being my property for a while. Then maybe I’ll rehabilitate you.”

“You sick fucker,” she said, then gasped, “I’ll be nobody’s property.”

“Relax, you’ll enjoy it in time. Now, it is true that you are my property.”

“No I’m not... OW!”

“What I say is your truth. I am your owner. Say it.”

She was very tense, and I had to stop moving. “You... are my... owner. Ahhh!”

“Your body belongs to me. Say it.”

“My body... mmmf! Belongs to you.”

Rae held Amanda’s cheeks open so I could penetrate her deeper. I had to push pretty hard to get six inches in to her. I grinned as she snuck a hand down to rub her neglected clit.

“Good little slut, you love your ass fucking,” I said soothingly. Her fingers moved in a rapid circle, and her arousal dripped down her thighs. Rae pushed encouragingly on my ass.

“I love my ass fucking,” Amanda said, eager to receive her reward for speaking the truth.

“You can’t wait to do whatever I want.”

“I can’t wait to do whatever you want.”

“You can’t wait to help me punish Shawn.” I assaulted her ass, stroking firmly in and out.

“I can’t wait to help you punish Shawn. Oooh!”

“Do you want to cum?”

“Yes! Ahh, yes!”

“Tell me.”

“I want to cum!”

“Tell me why you’re going to cum.”

“Because... because you own... me. Oh, fuck!”

Her orgasm was almost unnaturally intense. She lurched forward, unable to withstand the touch of my penetration, and her head hit the wall. Her body flexed and her limbs shot out in all directions, then she imploded, pulling herself into a ball. A scream escaped her lips so loud it almost hurt my ears. She thrashed back and forth for fully thirty seconds, as Rae and I watched with wide eyes. Rae stroked my cock with her hand, keeping me ready. Finally Amanda collapsed in a heap. I gave her a minute to recover.

“Come here,” I told Amanda. She struggled to her feet, and I signaled her to be quiet. I lead her to the hallway, and let her peer past the curtain into the next booth.

There stood Betty, re-dressing, and Shawn sat, catching his breath as his cock deflated inside the sperm-filled condom.

“Thank you, great as usual,” said Shawn, starting to clean up.

“Thank you, sweets,” said Betty. Amanda took it all in. I pulled her back as Betty and then Shawn left.

“You weren’t lying,” said Amanda.

“Why would I? The truth is enough. We’ll both get even with him soon enough. For your part, continue to act normal, and let him fuck you, but stop faking your orgasms. That’s stage one—in a while, we’ll move on to the main show. You will also get yourself off at least once a day. You’ll find that it comes easily—pardon the pun—if you fantasize about having sex with black men—or women.”

My slave nodded, glancing at Rae.

“Now, there is the not so small matter at hand,” I said, gesturing to Rae stroking me. I sat on the edge of the chair. “Kneel here.”

Amanda knelt between my legs.

“Don’t worry, I don’t want you puking all over me, so no more oral. Since freshman year I’ve wanted to get a nice titty fuck from you—among other things of course. Rae, please help her out, she’s never done this.”

Rae applied the baby oil to Amanda’s ample breasts. She reached around from behind and helped Amanda press them together. Leaning back, I smiled as I watched my cock slide between Amanda’s over-tanned tits, contrasted by Rae’s dark hands.

“There you go, now pick up the pace a little.”

Amanda complied, bouncing her body up and down, my cock encased in a slick sheath of woman flesh. With a nudge from me, Rae began kissing Amanda’s neck and nibbling her ears. Amanda started to get worked up again, but forced herself to concentrate on pleasing me.

“As you can see, Rae is a little bi. You ever attracted to girls, Amanda?”

She shook her head.

I smiled. “I think you just never realized. Have you noticed that you’re getting turned on again? Of course you have, it’s getting pretty intense. Oh, look, is that Rae’s hand on your pussy?”

She gasped at the stimulation, and scooted back to allow Rae better access.

“There you go. You know you want it. Now, there’s plenty of time for that later. Now, here’s your reward, take it like the little slut you are...”

I pulled my cock free and stood, pushing Amanda upright. I stroked it hard, shooting a massive gob of cum over her face, crossing her lips, sealing her right eye. I dribbled the remaining splooge on the left side of her face, then her hair. She held her eyes and mouth tightly shut as I wiped my cock clean with her panties.

“Oh my, I sure made a mess of you, didn’t I?”

Amanda nodded.

“Well, if you’ll relax you’ll probably find that being covered in cum is pretty sexy. But you know what’s sexier? Swallowing it.”

Rae cooperated, swiping up a gob from Amanda’s mouth and pushing it past her lips. Amanda relaxed, then opened her eyes, and I watched amused as Amanda let Rae scoop all of my load into her mouth. Once it was all gone, I dressed and Amanda sat in the chair.

“I can’t believe I just did that,” said Amanda.

“Well, you two ladies enjoy yourselves. I’ve got to get moving. Amanda, remember what I said about Shawn.

“That fucker is going to pay,” Amanda said through gritted teeth, spreading her legs so the black stripper could eat her out.

I smirked. “Indeed he is.”