The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Are You Chicken?

Chapter 6

Author’s note: After the scene with Missy, there are no more detailed sexual encounters.

Amanda’s head bobbed hurriedly as she sucked me off. She was looking up and down the hallway, terrified of what would happen if anyone caught us. She was sure I wouldn’t protect her from being seen, and her career would be over. That was my threat after all. Of course I didn’t want to deal with something like that, but she didn’t have to know.

“Concentrate,” I told her, “try to pretend you want to be doing this. It will go much quicker that way.”

She slurped off my cock just long enough to acknowledge me. “Yes Master.”

She was really doing an alright job, but I was holding back. I wanted to make her work for it.

“Look at those hard little nipples. Pinch them for me slut.”

She complied, and closed her eyes, trying to forget where she was. She opened them again when I pulled out of her mouth. She knew the drill: mouth and eyes open, tongue out, lift those big natural breasts... and smile. I didn’t want her to have to spend a long time cleaning up, so I squeezed my load onto her cleavage, and then placed my cock in front of her face.

She sighed in resignation. “Master, may I?”

“You may.”

She sucked my cock clean, and as I returned the beast to its lair she scooped the splooge from her tits and slurped it down. I watched, and when she was finished, she turned to me expectantly.

“You are getting better, slave.” She shivered at my praise. “You may stand and dress.”

“You are such a perv... Master,” she said, pulling her tube-top over her tits. She hated it because everyone could see her nipples through it, and knowing that men... and women... were looking at her explosed nipples turned her on.

“Thank you,” I said with a grin. “So how was Rae’s?”

She blushed. “She did what you asked her to.”

“And?”

“My ass is sore as hell,” she snapped. “That toy was bigger than your.... cock.”

“I know. How many times did you cum?”

The blush renewed. “Four.”

“Good, good. And you took care of your Mistress Rae?”

She nodded timidly.

“Excellent. Now, on to business. What happened with Shawn on Tuesday?”

“I... I think he’s been cheating on me again. He couldn’t even get hard. Said he was under a lot of stress.”

“Why do you think he’s been cheating?”

“Well, it has been almost two weeks since I put out.”

“Right, well let’s just say that he hasn’t been able to get it up for any of his other whores either.”

She smiled and nodded. “Maybe that’s why he’s going to the doctor tomorrow.”

“Oh, is he? Hmm, that gives me an idea. Anyway, any other news?”

“Well,” Amanda said, “I ran in to Missy at the mall.”

“Oh, really. You didn’t...”

“No, I kept cool.”

“Good. Maybe down the road, you and I can go pay her a visit.”

Amanda nodded.

“Now, back to work. I’ll see you tomorrow. You have your notes?”

“Yes, Master.”

I walked out of the office building. My little sessions with Amanda could have been circumvented, but it was rather satisfying to dominate her. My control kept her in line, but her personality was intact, and I was looking forward to breaking her slowly. Thinking about doing the same to Missy was giving me another hard-on.

I’d had no shortage of those lately. I was having sex three and four times a day. So long as I drank enough water, my ejaculations were always ample. I wasn’t sure if it was part of the magic or just the rush of having the world as my harem.

Still, even at that rate, in the three months since my recovery, I’d only had fourteen partners... or victims if you prefer. I liked to return to my favorites, to show up at their jobs or fuck them in the middle of the grocery store when they went shopping. Aside from twice a week at her office, I’d done Amanda on her parents’ lawn, the cafeteria of our old school, and in the back of a porn shop. That time, I’d let a few guys watch us. She was terrified, and I might have let them do her but I didn’t want her catching any diseases.

My driver saw me coming and hurried to open the door of the Lincoln for me. There was something to be said for driving around surrounded with plush leather. I told the driver where to go, and went to check on the final preparations.

* * *

I had a special date at the same time as Shawn’s doctor visit; that was okay because I went beforehand and had a chat with the kind doctor. While I was visiting my surprise guest, the doctor told Shawn that his ‘little problem’ was probably physical and he would need to run some tests. Once I was done with Missy, I headed to Shawn’s office.

The building was quiet when I entered; the workers were grouped up here and there, heads bowed in subdued conversation. The door to his office was closed and muffled yelling could be heard inside. I smiled, guessing what was happening, and slipped in.

“...the fuck you thought was going to happen. I mean, that’s not what those guys are here for. That’s what YOU are here for. Jesus.” Shawn’s father, Bob, was the one doing the yelling. I hadn’t seen him since high school.

“Look, Dad, you’ve always told me to work to their strengths!”

“But not to have them do your work for you. What the fuck have you been doing all day anyway? Talking on the phone to that fiancé of yours?”

“I’ve been supervising.”

“Obviously you haven’t been supervising shit. There is no second chance on that filing. You know, I had to find out from Robert Fields. Our biggest fucking client calls me on my cell phone, and tells me that our certification was denied. Now, now I have to lay off half those people out there because we’re not going to be able to go to market this year.”

“Look, dad, I’m sure...”

“You’re first. Get out of here.”

“What? Dad, look...”

“OUT!”

Everyone was watching Shawn as he left, although they avoided his molten gaze. He squealed his tires as he drove off, much too fast for me to keep up, but that didn’t matter. I knew exactly where he was going.

Back inside, one of the Shawn’s abused middle managers suddenly realized that there was a loophole that might... just might... save the company. Later that day, he would be promoted to fill Shawn’s old position. I didn’t want a bunch of people losing their jobs for my little bit of revenge.

* * *

“Mom, please,” said Shawn, “talk to him.”

“Shawn, maybe it’s best for you to just take a break. You’ve got grandpa’s trust fund.”

“Come on mom,” he whined, “you’re the only one he’ll listen to.”

I foraged through the fridge while they continued to go back and forth. I made myself a sandwich and at it. Things started coming to a head.

“Your own son!” yelled Shawn. “How can you let him do this to me?!”

“That’s right, I forgot, it’s my fault that you’ve been too busy throwing your money at whores to take care of business. I swear, you’re just like Uncle Keith.”

“Don’t compare me to that asshole, and that’s just a rumor.”

“A rumor? I’ve got news for you, Shawn. The whole damn city knows where you go for your ‘lunch meetings’, and what happens there. I think you need some serious help. I feel sorry for Mandy, you should tell her before she figures it out.”

“Whatever, mom.”

I followed him as he stomped out and raced away again. He drove angrily, not sure where he wanted to go. At home, Amanda would wait with concern in her eyes, questioning his manhood. At the club, he knew his mother’s mocking eyes would haunt him, as if he could get his dick hard anyway. When he stopped the car, he wasn’t sure how he had ended up at the river.

It was the first time I’d been there in a long time. He’d been back since the incident, but it looked much different in the winter. I trailed behind as he walked to the edge of the water.

“What am I doing here?” He thought.

He realized that he was stripped down to his boxers and wading into the chilly water.

“What the fuck, am I going crazy?”

He reached the opposite shore and crawled onto the rocks. He climbed the rocks, shivering. He reached the top of the cliff and looked down at the water below. Despite the higher water level, it seemed somehow further to the bottom than it had been last time.

“Hello, Shawn.”

He jumped at the sound of my voice, and started to loose balance. I reached out and grabbed his arm.

“Now wouldn’t that be fitting, in a way, for you to crack your head open on the rocks.”

“What the hell is going on? Who are you?”

“Have I changed that much?” I asked. “Sure, the beard is new. I’m a little skinnier, but spending two years on a feeding tube will do that to you.”

“Holy shit, you... you woke up?”

“Don’t read the papers, eh Shawn? I’ve been awake a few months now. I’ve been following you for most of that. Maybe you’ve noticed,” I said with a flourish, “your world has changed a bit in the last few months.”

“Hey, that’s none of your business. Now look, don’t you try anything now, because...”

“Because what, Shawn? Because you’re going to hurt me? Throw me off this fucking cliff again? I think you’ll find that’s quite impossible.”

“Whatever, look, I was just a kid, okay?”

“I think you still are, Shawn, but you’re damaged goods. Defective. I think the best thing for you is to be recycled, but I’ve got a little plan for you first. See, when I woke up I was... different. I could almost thank you for it, if it weren’t for the thousand years of nightmares that I had to endure.”

“Different...how?”

“I’ve got the world on a string, Shawn, and your mind. I’ve been in there, that’s how I know what you’re really like. What you do, what you want to do. Like how you tried to have sex with your neighbor’s dog when you were thirteen.”

His eyes widened for a moment. “Wha... no way, you sick fuck.”

“Thirteen is old enough to know better. She bit you on the face and they put her down. That’s pretty bad. You’ve tried to stick your dick in a lot of things since then. Not so much lately, though, I gather.”

“I don’t know what you’re doing, but you’re going to pay,” he threatened.

“Anyway, the first order of business,” I said, “is for me to give you a little glimpse of what I went through.”

Shawn backed away from the edge.

“No, I’m not going to throw you off. It’s going to be much worse than that.”

I reached back in to my memory, and let Shawn feel my nightmare. He fell to his knees, and let out a rather girlish scream, before falling to his side and curling into the fetal position. When he stopped screaming, he had passed out.

Just on cue, I heard the crunch of gravel under car tires. My driver came down the path and helped me move Shawn to the limo.

* * *

“Shawn? Shawn? Wake up sweetie.”

“Mandy? Oh god, I had the worst dream.”

“Oh, it wasn’t a dream, Shawn!” I boomed into my microphone. He jumped up and looked around, just as the studio lights came on and the music started. He winced at the bright lights, tried to shield his eyes with an arm.

“Shawn O’Malley, welcome to TV’s hottest new reality show...”

I raised my arm in a flourish, and the crowd chanted along with me: “...It’s Payback Time!”

Shawn stood up, dusting himself off and trying to look respectable clad only in his blue and white striped boxer shorts.

“That’s right, Shawn, you’re the unlucky first contestant on the show where we ruin your life and break your mind.” I sauntered over to him, dressed in my tuxedo. The stage was covered in faux black marble. The bleachers were filled with an audience of about 150 people, some real and some an illusion. Shawn peered out at them, silhouetted behind the lights, as they cheered and yelled.

“Fuck you, man,” Said Shawn, looking around, “this is fucked up.”

“You haven’t seen anything yet, Shawn. Let’s start this out with a few questions.”

All the lights went off, except for a bright spotlight shining straight down on Shawn.

“Your first question is: have you ever cheated on your fiancé, Amanda.”

“No, never.”

A loud buzzer sounded. “Wrong answer, Shawn! You know what that means!”

The crowd, right on cue: “It’s Payback Time!”

“The truth is, Shawn, that since the night of October 22nd, 2003 when you promised Amanda that you would devote yourself to her forever and always, you have been intimate with at least twenty-one other women! Amanda Moore, come get your payback!

Another spotlight came on over Amanda, who was dressed in a blue cocktail dress. As Shawn watched Amanda saunter over, he didn’t notice the two large men come up behind him, grabbing him. He struggled feebly as they tied his arms and legs to a leather-wrapped chair.

“It’s Payback Time, asshole,” said Amanda, standing in front of him.

“Baby, please,” he said, “don’t listen to him.”

“Well, Shawn,” I said, “she doesn’t have to take my word for it!”

More lights came on and out walked half a dozen women, dressed in identical outfits: white button-up shirts, short black skirts, sheer stockings, and tall black pumps. Shawn’s eyes widened as they lined up next to me. I walked to the first one.

“Tell me your name,” I said, holding the mic out for her.

“Tina.”

“And how do you know Shawn?”

“We had a one night stand six months ago.”

Grumbles and jeers came from the audience.

“And you?”

“Stacy. I work for an escort service, he paid me for a date.”

Next, “Betty, I’m an exotic dancer and Shawn has been paying me for sex for the last six months.”

Another one night stand and another dancer, and then I came to the last one in line.

“Missy, I’m Amanda’s best friend, I’ve been having an affair with Shawn since right after they started dating.”

“Ooooohh,” said the audience.

“That’s right, Shawn, the cat’s out of the bag, this is just the tip of the iceberg, and you’re up shit creek without a paddle. Now, Amanda, tell me about Shawn’s penis.”

She pretended to think for a moment, and then held up her hand, fingers spaced about an inch apart. A long moment of laughter and catcalls came from the audience.

“Now, that’s a bit unfair. But you never said that to Shawn, did you?”

“No, of course not,” she said.

“What did you tell him?”

“I told him his was the biggest I’d ever had!”

More chuckles from out in the darkness. “Well if it wasn’t, whose was?”

She blushed slightly. “The guy I slept with in Cancun.”

The audience ooohed again.

“She doesn’t remember his name, but she remembers his package. And second biggest?”

“Probably yours.”

Shawn’s eyes flashed with rage as he glared at me. I grinned uncontrollably.

“So, you cheated on Shawn in Cancun, and with me. Is that it?”

“I’ve also been having sex every week with Rae, the black girl from the strip club.”

“And before Shawn, how many partners did you have?”

“Four.”

“And of those...” I paused a moment “...eight lovers, where do you rank Shawn’s performance in the sack?”

She thought for a moment. “Seven.”

The crowd gave a standing ovation. Shawn glowered.

“Shawn, what do you have to say to that?”

“You cheating bitch! I can’t help it if you’re cold!”

“Ooooh!” gasped the audience.

“Somehow I knew you would try to blame it on her. So we’ve prepared a little experiment.” A TV screen slid into view, and Shawn’s face was shown in close-up. He moved out of the camera’s way, and a bed was visible behind him.

“First, we’re going to play this home-made sex tape you made with Amanda a while back.”

From the other side a moving platform with a recreation of the same bedroom on it rolled out. Next to it stepped a muscular young man with dirty blonde hair.

“Then, we’re going to let Cody Cornell, the young man that Amanda had her one night stand with in Cancun, have a shot at it, and see who does better!”

Amanda walked over to the bed, and Cody took her in his arms. On the screen, she and Shawn were doing the same. Shawn looked back and forth between the screen and the live action. “Hey, this was a long time ago,” he protested, “I’ve gotten a lot better since then. Right Mandy?”

Amanda paused her makeout session just long enough to say, “No, Shawn... I gave up waiting for you to get better and started faking it.”

The audience cracked up as Shawn slumped down, dejected. I stood between the TV and the bed.

“Oh, there’s Shawn’s manhood now! It’s hard to see it on the tape, but it sure doesn’t look impressive from here.” I moved over to the side of the bed. “Amanda, you weren’t joking, this kid’s dick IS bigger than mine. Look at her using two hands on it! What a champ! Wow, where’d you learn to deep throat like that? Oh yeah, from me! But look at me – I need to get out of the way and see what happens.”

I stepped back and watched from the darkness as Amanda swung her ass around to get a little sixty-nine action from Cody. They seemed to be in no hurry. On the screen Shawn had his head between Amanda’s thighs. After about thirty seconds, Shawn hopped up and stuck his dick into Amanda.

Several minutes later, Amanda was quite aroused, paying more attention to rubbing her pussy in Cody’s face than to sucking him off. But on the screen, we watched from behind as Shawn was screwing her fast and hard. He stopped, turned her over, and the camera watched their profile as he did her doggy style. Shawn, tied to the chair, was somewhat smug as we watched his performance.

“Look, she’s about to get off, no way this is fake.” Obviously he’d watched this tape a few times.

On the screen, Amanda did appear to get off, rather quietly and at the same time, so did Shawn, grunting as he filled her up. Meanwhile, Cody was finally getting ready to enter the panting Amanda, on all fours in front of him. While the two on the tape cleaned up and turned off the camera, all eyes were on the bed.

I heard a familiar change in pitch as Amanda’s first orgasm began. Her moan grew into a scream, and she pushed back against Cody’s bucking thighs. He held still for a moment as she breathed, then turned her over on her side and lifted her leg, ensuring that Shawn had a good view of his penetration.

“There’s one,” I said, “I’ve had her cum five times in a night. So, audience, who do you think did a better job?”

The shouts of the audience gradually resolved themselves: “Co-dy! Co-dy! Co-dy!”

Cody gave a thumbs up, turned Amanda all the way on to her back, and got back to concentrating on her second orgasm.

“Whatever,” said Shawn, “that was hardly fair.”

“Well, while Cody finishes plowing your fiancé, let’s spend a little time with your other main squeeze. Missy, come on over please.”

Missy, dressed in one of the cute little outfits, bounced on over to me, un-naturally excited.

“So, Missy, you’ve had this thing with Shawn since the beginning.”

“That’s right.”

“But Amanda is your best friend! Why did you decide to betray her?”

“Because Shawn told me that Amanda had cheated on him with my then-boyfriend Robert.”

“But, you now know that he was lying to you, don’t you?”

“Yes. I’m sorry Mandy! I can’t believe I let that asshole manipulate me!”

Mandy opened her eyes and looked over towards us. “I forgive you hon,” she panted, “he played me too.”

“Isn’t that sweet? Tell me, Missy, how would you rate Shawn’s sexual performance on a scale of one to ten.”

“I would have to say seven.”

“That’s not so bad. Did he make you come?”

“Always.”

Shawn beamed. “See? It’s not me, it’s Amanda.”

“Wait a minute Shawn,” I said, “Isn’t it also true, Missy, that when you ride your horse you often have an orgasm?”

She blushed. “Yes.”

“Not to mention while riding a motor cycle or while sitting on a hot tub jet?

“Right.”

“Please describe to me your preferred method of masturbation.”

Her blush deepened. “I take my pillow, fold it in half, and put it between my legs.”

“And then?”

“I... hump it.”

“And it feels good? Good enough for an orgasm?”

“At least one.”

“Good, and which is better: an orgasm from your pillow, or an orgasm from Shawn?”

She looked down, “The pillow.”

The crowd jumped up, cheering and jeering. Once they calmed again, I spoke. “Missy, please step over here, in front of Shawn. How’s it going over there, Cody?”

“Great,” he said, “although I’m just about finished.”

“Great, great, do your thing. Now, Missy, please remove your shoes for me.” While she complied, a swinging harness dropped down from the ceiling. “Hop up on here – put your leg there – good.”

Missy was a small girl – short, thin, flat-chested. The proportion of her ass was ample to her body, though, and she wasn’t overly skinny. She was constantly mucking about with her hair color, and today it was raven black with a few streaks of blonde, meticulously styled into a wild mess. Her piercing aquamarine eyes reflected her eagerness to do whatever I asked as she settled into the hanging contraption, her legs slightly parted by the position of the stirrups.

“Shawn, what were the most orgasms you ever gave Missy in one session?”

He considered. “Four.”

“Well, I think that’s another lie, but I’ll let it go. Audience, please keep count for me.”

I turned to Missy, and she looked up at me. I reached out a hand and caressed her face. When my finger trailed over her lips she opened her mouth slightly and drew my finger into her mouth, sucking it eagerly. While she gave mock-felatio to my digit, I slowly un-buttoned her shirt with the other hand. Under it she wore a lacy white push-up bra that coaxed a surprising amount of cleavage from her small tits. I flipped the front of one side of the bra down, exposing her breast and nipple. I took my finger from her mouth, and swirled it around her nipple, coating it with her own saliva, pinching and pulling it gently. She moaned and arched her back.

I leaned down and sucked the nipple into my mouth. While I suckled, I reached down and flipped up her skirt. Her sheer black stockings were held up by black garters and belt. She wore fairly full black panties of the same smooth nylon. I slid my hand in the top of her panties, pleased to feel only smooth skin under the dark fabric. My fingers reached the radiant warmth of her mons, and I reached one finger down to rest just above the fleshy hood of her clit. I pressed down firmly, and was rewarded with a gasp. I released, pressed down again, and started a slow rhythm of stimulation for her over-sensitive nerves. She flexed and extended her legs, and her hands gripped the ropes supporting her. I continued without pausing. Shawn’s eyes moved from my demonstration to Amanda’s action on the bed. The crowd watched as well, and there was a smattering of conversation.

I could hear the rise of orgasm number three from Amanda’s mouth, joined by a long groan from Cody as his stamina gave out. I didn’t look up, although I did pull down the other side of Missy’s bra and suck on her other nipple. She began to moan in time with my movement on her clit. My finger began to slip on the sweat that was starting to emerge from her bare skin. The pitch of her moans rose, and then shifted in a scream, and her body flailed, and the audience chanted, “One!”

I withdrew my hand and then stepped around between her legs. It took me a moment to release my dick from inside the tuxedo pants. With a cue from me, the stage crew lifted and tilted the contraption so that Missy was optimally positioned. The crotch of her panties was damp with her arousal. I pulled the crotch aside, revealing her smooth pink pussy, in sharp contrast with the black panties. One of the cameras moved in for a close-up. I took the head of my cock and slid it up and down along her slit. Even my modest cock seemed huge pressed against her little pussy lips. Her lubrication was ample, though, and her slick vagina accommodated the head of my cock.

I pushed slowly, and even before I entered her fully, she was panting again. I marveled at the wonders of female anatomy as her insides opened up, and then I was inside her. I let go of her panties, then, and they pulled back against the side of my cock, providing friction as I started to fuck her. The angle was ideal, and on the down-stroke the head of my cock slid over the nub of her g-spot. Every time I touched it, her pelvic muscles would jerk. Her moans were losing their rhythm, becoming wild, as I narrowed down my motions. She came again. It would have been a challenge to fuck her and not make her go off like a roman candle.

“Two!”

I lifted her legs up and held them in my hands near my shoulders. Her thighs were pressed closed, and the compression made her vagina even tighter. I slowed a little, and concentrated on the way her pussy flesh moved as I impaled her, being pulled inward, tugging against her clit teasingly. She longed to feel more pressure on her clit, but I stayed where I was. Once she was quite panting again, I moistened my thumb and reached down, sliding it in a circle over her clit, once, twice, three times, and the contraction of her vagina nearly ripped my dick off.

“Three!”

I pulled my cock out and signaled for another position change. She flipped head over heels and turned around, presenting her backside to me. I entered her pussy from behind, and then lowered her head until the angle of her body put the pressure of my cock against the top of her pussy. I sawed in and out slowly, putting firm pressure down against her clit. Her breath came in gasps, and her head swarm. I held her firmly by the hips, swinging her back and forth in the air. I felt spasms begin in her vagina, and the leverage against her clit made the vibrations reverberate around her clit. She screamed.

“Four!”

Before she could catch her breath, I lifted her front half again, aligning the axis of her vagina with the thrust of my hips. I fucked her as fast and hard as I could. My crotch slapped against her ass, and my ball sack swung forward on each thrust, flopping against her over-stimulated clit. Our bodies made wet slapping noises. Her scream renewed, and degraded to a high-pitched squeal. She hadn’t ever come down from the previous peak, but she ascended again.

“Five!”

She was about to pass out. I slowed down and let her breathe. At my signal, one of the stage hands brought a bottle of lube. I worked a slick finger between her sweaty ass cheeks, and pushed it through the reluctant opening of her tiny pink asshole. She gasped as I lubed her back door. Her angle changed, and my cock found its way to her tight rear opening. I pushed forward, and just as I started to doubt that I could make my cock fit, I was inside her. She held her breath. I wiggled forward a scant half an inch. I started to slide back out, and it was like I had flipped a switch. I had to hold her in place, the way her body lurched.

“Six!”

I gently withdrew and took the washcloth that one of the assistants brought to me. “See, Shawn? It’s no trick to bring her off. I could probably keep her going all day if I wanted to. She’s a great fuck, but I’ve got a lot of plans today.”

Missy swung around again. She was swimming in pleasure. I wiped down my cock and fed it to her.

“Now, I’m going to cheat a little. There’s my good little cock sucker. You have such nice pink lips. They look nice around my cock. Yes, open up and let me fuck your mouth. Ahh, that’s nice. Almost as nice as fucking your pussy. Not for you, I suppose. Or is it? Do you feel that, Missy? Doesn’t that feel good? It’s like your clit was in your own mouth, getting fucked and sucked at the same time.”

She moaned. I kept at it. “Yes, this great, isn’t it? Well, here’s the home run...”

My cock started to spurt and fill her mouth with warm sperm. Her eyes grew wide and I could feel the intensity of her moans. I could feel her urge to bite down and I extracted myself from her mouth. She swallowed fast and then gulped for air, closing her eyes and trying to curl up into a ball as she was overtaken by the most intense orgasm she’d ever felt. Her whole body flexed in the harness, and no sound escaped her lips but a single word.

“Fuck,” she said, and then passed out, her body twitching in unconscious ecstasy.

“Well, maybe that bit of magic was too much for Missy.”

“Magic my ass,” Shawn said, “this is just some kind of conspiracy you came up with.”

“Well, that may be true. Say, Shawn how’d you like to take a turn with one of the other girls?”

“Huh?”

“Yeah, I’ll let you do any of these ladies here. I know you have wanted to screw Betty without a rubber. You can even do Amanda or Missy if you want. Now’s your chance.” The two assistants untied him.

Shawn stood up and rubbed his wrists. “Yeah, why the fuck not. You’ve had your fun. I’ll show you what I can do.”

“Which one will it be?”

He looked up and down the line. The girls posed cheerily. He indicated Tina, the one night stand, a blonde nineteen-year-old. “Her,” he said.

“Alright, Tina, come on over. Shawn, she’s all yours. She’ll do whatever you say.”

I walked over and sat down on the bed next to the exhausted Amanda.

“Take off your shirt,” Shawn said, “let me see those tits.”

Tina complied. She had a nice pair of big hanging tits, which looked delicious as she lifted them in her hands. I was startled as Amanda nestled her head in my lap. She whispered up to me. “Master, may I?”

I nodded and she started to slurp the residue of my cum off my sagging cock. Her suggestions were strong; she couldn’t stand the thought of my jizz going to waste.

“Suck me,” Shawn said. Tina smiled and knelt on the floor in front of him and opened his pants. She lifted his cock free and stroked it. It was small and limp. She sucked it into her mouth. Shawn’s smile disappeared. After fully thirty seconds, she spit it out and took it in her hand again. She jerked him off vigorously, but his member stayed limp.

“That’s the catch, Shawn. Your cock has changed. It doesn’t get hard when you want it any more. It gets hard when Amanda wants it to.”

Amanda was putting on her dress. She stood and sauntered over to Shawn and Tina, who was still slurping on Shawn’s dick. Shawn looked like he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Their eyes locked for a minute. Amanda snapped her fingers.

Right on cue, the look on Tina’s face changed to one of satisfaction. She continued sucking for a moment and then stroked him again, showing off his hard cock. It was average in length, almost six inches, but rather thin.

“I’m going to let her use this however she pleases.”

Amanda snapped her fingers again. Shawn’s dick fell like the Hindenburg. Tina started to get pouty.

“Close your eyes,” ordered Amanda.

Shawn complied. Amanda snapped her fingers. Tina smiled again.

“Keep your eyes shut, or no more stiffy. Tina, just stroke him.”

Tina nodded and Shawn sighed. Amanda leaned close to Shawn.

“You’d better enjoy this,” she said, “this is the last action you’re getting for a while.” She gestured off stage to someone. The audience chuckled. I shushed them.

Shawn groaned as Tina sucked him again. A few seconds later, though, it was hands only. He bucked his hips, urging her faster. He grunted as he started to cum.

“You can open your eyes now, Shawn,” said Amanda.

Shawn did so, and then reeled back in horror as the trickery was revealed: Tina was gone and in her place, wearing a similar, albeit larger, version of the same outfit, was Shawn’s best friend Ken.

“Fuck!” Shawn said, putting his hands to his temples, “you fuckers!”

The audience finally let out the laughter they had been holding in. Shawn’s cock was shriveled up tinier than ever, and not by Amanda’s choice. Ken, fuming, tried to clean his friend’s splooge off his face and clothing.

“You couldn’t tell that wasn’t the chick’s hand?” Ken shouted.

“Fuck, dude, I was just so... why the fuck did you...”

“I have no fucking idea!”

Shawn pulled up his pants and turned to me. “You fucker... you fucked with is mind, didn’t you?”

“Sorry, Shawn. That’s just how we do it here on...”

“...It’s Payback Time!”

“Alright, audience,” I asked, “are you ready for the main event?”

Cheers came up all around. The two assistants took Shawn and put him in the seat again, although they didn’t strap him down. The lighting turned red and flames shot up on the edges of the stage. The audience came to their feet.

“Welcome to the Forgiveness of Sin round! Our audience tonight is made up of people who you have wronged! Three lucky members have been selected to personally seek Payback from you!”

I held up a small remote with two buttons: yellow and red. “When this button is pushed,” I tapped the yellow one lightly, and Shawn flinched, “Shawn will get a dose of pure pain. And when the red button is pushed, you will get a special surprise from the person holding it.”

Shawn swallowed hard.

“Let’s welcome our first lucky participant: Robbie Walters!” A man in the audience jumped to his feet and started to run down to the stage as the crowd applauded. “You may remember Robbie from middle school, where you made his life a living hell by dunking his head down into a dirty toilet, throwing rocks at him, and other childish acts of bullying!”

Robbie came up next to me. I handed him the remote.

“Robbie, go to town!”

Shawn was wide-eyed. “Robbie, look...”

Robbie eagerly jammed down on the yellow button. Shawn screamed. The jolt lasted five or ten seconds.

“How do you like it now, bitch?” He zapped Shawn again.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” said Shawn. “I didn’t mean it...”

Another jolt and Shawn passed out. I made a gesture and freezing cold water poured down over Shawn’s head. He woke up and tried to take a breath, coughed, and sputtered.

“Look, I’ve learned my lesson, okay? That was worse... worse than... aaagh!”

Robbie smirked as he watched Shawn suffer. After ten seconds he let go.

“Alright, Robbie, when you push the red button, you will return to Shawn all the shit that he gave to you. All the embarrassment, all the pain, everything, in the course of about thirty seconds.”

Robbie’s smirk grew into a grin. “I’m all over it.” His finger came down. Shawn closed his eyes tightly. His muscles tightened. For a few seconds, nothing happened, and the crowd was quiet, expectant. Then, suddenly, he lurched forward and vomited violently onto the stage. He stood dizzily, then slipped on the wet stage and fell into the mess on the floor. He hurled again, and started crying. The crowd gave a standing ovation. Robbie heaved a deep sigh, handed the remote back to me, and sauntered back to his seat.

“Wow, Shawn, sucks to be you, doesn’t it? Our next guest,” I said, “is Laurie Hutchins!”

A young woman stood and walked up to me. She was plain-looking, maybe a little overweight. Moving swiftly, she took the remote from me. “Shawn,” I said, “you are probably only now starting to regret your little prank on Laurie in junior year. She was smitten with you, and you pulled the old skinny-dip trick on her. Problem is, after you ran off with her clothes, she was raped, beaten, and almost killed by a very bad man who happened to find her. You probably never knew about it, since her family kept it secret. Laurie, it’s your turn for payback!”

“Five times he raped me,” she said to Shawn as he started to crawl to his feet, “three with his dick, one with a broomstick, one with a beer bottle. He kept me for six hours. He gave me herpes. I can’t sleep without drugs.”

“Fuck,” Shawn groaned, “I had no idea...”

“Now you can know how it felt,” she said.

She jammed the red button. Shawn fell to the floor and curled into the fetal position, doing his best to cover his body. He flailed and lurched, vomit flying everywhere. I took a step back. Laurie stayed in her spot, unsmiling, eyes locked on Shawn as he tried to hold on to his sanity. The crowd rallied again, shouting taunts at Shawn. When the effect subsided, he was crying again, not from pain, but from shame. It was a new emotion to him. Laurie spit on him, and headed back to her seat.

“Alright, that was quite interesting. How do you feel now, Shawn?”

“Just kill me,” he groaned, “please no more.”

“I told you before, death would be too good for you. For our last special guest, meet Edward Prescott!” A tall man came down to me. “Edward worked with Shawn’s father for fifteen years. Last year, Shawn stole fifteen thousand dollars from the company, and Edward took the fall!”

“Shit,” said Shawn, “I thought you were in jail...”

“No thanks to you,” said Edward. “Our friend here got me out. He’s fixed most everything, although I’m not sure just what I’m going to do about my family. You were awful convincing, Shawn. Even my wife believed you.”

“I had to do it,” Shawn pleaded.

“Or your bookie would have cut off your finger, I know. I would rather have lost a finger than what you cost me, Shawn. You never consider what your actions are going to do to other people. But I think you will after tonight.”

Edward lifted the remote in his hand. He moved his finger towards the button, but hesitated as Shawn shirked back. “God, maybe he’s had enough,” said Edward. He was a kind person, Edward.

“What do you think, audience? Should he press the button?”

The crowd shouted, and in a moment their will was evident: “Do it! Do it! Do it!”

Edward looked from the crowd to the remote to Shawn. Shawn was on his hands and knees.

“Please, Ed,” pleaded Shawn, “I’ve learned, I really have.”

Edward took a deep breath. “Fuck you Shawn.”

The button clicked, and Shawn’s eyes widened. He tried to crawl away from us, but the stage was slippery and he couldn’t get far. He reeled from imagined enemies in the shadows. Sweat began to pour from his forehead. His eyes were bloodshot. He crawled to Amanda’s feet, looked up at her pleadingly. Her eyes were cold, uncaring. He fell into a pile on the floor, and cried.

“Well, Shawn,” I said, “for your last punishment, you will endure a full, unbridled taste of the nightmare you gave me when you pushed me off that cliff. I don’t know how that compares to what the others have gone through, but you will know soon.

I could see Shawn’s last ounce of defiance burning in his eyes. I let him have it: my nightmare became his. He continued to stare at me. His nose started to bleed. He gripped his head.

“Noooo!” he shouted. “Make it stop!”

I didn’t. I closed my eyes and deepened the message. He fell over again. I continued pushing even once he passed out.

“Well folks, that’s today’s show! Members of our studio audience will each recieve one day per year of control of Shawn’s mind until he dies.” I said, “Tune in next time for...”

“It’s Payback Time!”

* * *

It took me a couple more hours to de-program the audience and crew. Once everything was squared away, I sat in the limo with Nancy and Kim on the way back to the condo I was living in while my house was being built. I had a headache, and they were rubbing my neck and shoulders. I told the driver to stop at the next convenience store. Nancy offered to go in, but I declined.

Incidentally, it was the same store where I had spotted Shawn months ago. I nodded to the clerk and headed for the little rack full of medicines. While I studied the offerings, I heard the door open behind me. A second later, I heard a voice: angry, impatient.

“Give me all the money, bitch.”

I sighed. I heard the clerk say something as I turned around. The man was dirty, probably homeless, and he held an old black revolver. When he saw me turn, he pointed the gun at me.

“On the floor fucker!” He shouted. His voice was uneven, yet he aimed the gun with a steady hand. I reached into his mind. I found only chaos. Nothing held still when I looked at it. I commanded him to put down the gun.

He blinked rapidly, and cocked his head. “Get the fuck out of my head asshole,” he said, in an eerily calm voice. My jaw dropped. He pulled the trigger.

* * *

This time, there were no dreams. I just woke up, like I’d been hung over. I couldn’t see out of one eye. The room was identical to the one I’d woken up in before. I couldn’t turn my head. I could hear someone in the room with me. I tried to speak but there was a tube down my throat. I reached out with my mind...

Pain: sharp, driving pain, straight into my brain. I passed out again.

* * *

“...his eyes moving, but then he was gone again.” I recognized the voice: Shawn. That startled me a bit.

“Oh my god, look,” said another voice: Nancy. I looked towards her, and could barely make out her face. She leaned close and took my hand in hers. She looked at me expectantly for a moment, and then her smile fell. I squeezed her hand, and the smile returned. In a flurry of odd déjà vu, doctors and nurses bustled in.

I was only out a few weeks. My right eye was gone. Not just damaged, but destroyed. The bullet had lodged itself in my brain. It is too deep to remove, they tell me. If I try to listen to anyone’s thoughts, or make a suggestion, I am overcome by blinding pain and pass out. Explaining that to the doctors was tough. I’d also lost fine motor control, leaving my hands permanently trembling, and making walking difficult.

The man who’d shot me had been gunned down by the police a few minutes later as he tried to escape. Nancy was distraught but had somehow found the sense to keep the police out of the trunk of the limo, where the video tapes of the night’s events were.

I’ve had to learn how to live again – both due to the physical changes and the loss of my powers. I was glad that I’d had the foresight to condition a dozen people for my entourage. Most useful were Shawn and Amanda, who were both completely obedient and ripe with resources. I also had a house, some cars, and plenty of consumer electronics. My harem of ten was enough to keep me diverted. A few loose ends cropped up, but I managed. Life was predictable, and I didn’t push it.

Of course, that all changed the day I met Jackie.