The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[Love it? Hate it? Have ideas for where it should go in future chapters? Send me feedback...]

Aristocrat Apartments

November 2009

mc/mm

The posh Aristocrat Apartments had just opened in crowded Manhattan, a space formerly occupied by a law firm. Nobody quite understood how the developers had moved Heaven and Earth to acquire the lease, get the zoning changed, the buildout done, and all so quickly, but one challenge they certainly didn’t face was finding interested tenants. They were deluged with applications, and so had the luxury of being especially choosy.

Daniel saw the huge stacks of applications when he went in with his own, and immediately his face fell, but the secretary taking the applications was especially reassuring.

“Don’t worry,” she said, “We’re picking the best applicants, it’s not random. So if your finances are in good shape and the owners like what they see, you’ve got a great shot still, even with all of these.”

Daniel smiled wanly and the girl returned with an especially warm smile of her own.

“There is one thing out of the ordinary, though,” she said, “We need you to step in here for a quick physical. I don’t really know why,” she confessed, “But the owners want everyone checked out, health-wise.”

Daniel really wanted one of these apartments. And a physical seemed strange, but wasn’t that inconvenient, he supposed. He followed the girl into the next room where a man in a lab coat was waiting, looking decidedly disinterested.

“Take off your shirt,” the doctor said, with no apparent enthusiasm at all. Daniel did so and the doctor took his pulse, checked his heart, administered some other mundane tests. Daniel noticed that, in spite of the doctor’s total apathy, he did cock an eyebrow very briefly at Daniel’s bare torso. Daniel smiled briefly, flattered at the attention. All that work in the gym had to be good for something, he figured, and his figure was, he liked to think to himself as he stared in the mirror every night, something like a Greek god.

“Drop trou,” the man said, flatly, and Daniel complied without much hesitation. “No, underwear too.” Daniel shrugged and dropped his boxers. His rather sizable cock and big nutsack flopped out, and the doctor gave his testicles a cursory examination. “Turn your head and cough.”

“One more thing and we’re done,” the doctor said, “I just need to take a couple vials of blood for some basic blood tests.”

Daniel started to object—this seemed a bit excessive for an apartment application—but then rolled his eyes and didn’t bother saying anything. After all the trouble he’d gone to so far, if this was the last thing, he supposed it wasn’t the end of the world. And indeed, the doctor tied off his arm, flicked his vein, poked it, drew two small vials of blood, and pronounced Daniel free to leave.

A week passed and Daniel heard nothing. He started to wonder if he should call them back, but finally after two weeks sighed and figured he should take the hint and start looking elsewhere.

Just as he typed “craigslist” into his browser window, his phone rang.

“Daniel? Hi, this is Angela with the Aristocrat Apartments, and I’m thrilled to tell you that you’ve been picked as a tenant!”

Daniel was elated, but even more so as she continued.

“Furthermore, given your salary information, you’ve been selected as a recipient of our low-income program. The city government will be subsidizing your rent. All you’ll be asked to pay is utilities.”

Daniel couldn’t believe his ears. He had one of the most coveted new beautiful apartments in Manhattan, and he was going to live there rent-free?! The prospect seemed surreal to him, unthinkable. It was so bizarre and unexpected he was more stunned than anything else.

“Uh... wow, that’s... that’s amazing, I’ll... can I come over and see the place?” He managed to squeak out.

“You can move in anytime you like. Pick up the keys from the leasing office,” Angela finished. He thanked her, and hung up, nearly in shock.

Daniel gave his notice and by the end of the month had moved all his belongings into his new apartment. The whole thing still seemed a bit absurd to him. The place wasn’t huge, but 600 sq ft in Manhattan with a beautiful view was still an amazing find, and the fact that it was free still didn’t make much sense to him. He didn’t make much money, so he was thrilled. He’d expected to have to really scrape the bank account to afford this place, but figured it’d be worth it for the prestige. Really, he was hoping it’d be a draw for the types of girls he tended to approach at the posh Manhattan clubs who, once they found out where he lived, never before gave him the time of day.

Now, Daniel thought, smiling to himself, he had it all. Looks, body, and a pad fit for a rich bachelor. Life was good.

Well, except for his next-door neighbor. Daniel met Rick the very first day he moved in, because the older, short, balding man came over to greet him, or so he claimed, but it seemed to Daniel that Rick was ogling him, and making very overt, lewd comments.

“Why don’t you bend over to pick that up?” Rick would gesture at something on the floor, with a sleazy chuckle. Daniel gritted his teeth and rolled his eyes. The old queen was bold, he’d give him that much. Finally Rick seemed to take the hint and leave, but on his way out he grinned and said, “See you soon!”

“I hope not,” Daniel said to himself, “Not if I can avoid you.”

The one other thing about the place was it had this slight odor to it. “New construction,” Daniel thought, and shrugged, but he noticed that as he moved into the place, once he was spending all his time there and was completely out of his old place, he started getting dull, throbbing headaches. It felt like that odor was related, like when he smelled it, the headache got a little worse.

“It’s probably just the paint fumes or something,” Daniel said, “But it’s weird, the ventilation systems are always running.”

He called the apartment management, who apologized and assured him they’d take care of it promptly. A man in overalls showed up just an hour later and opened up some of the vents, did something up in there on a ladder, and then smiled and assured Daniel he shouldn’t notice it any more.

The next day the smell seemed quite a bit stronger. Daniel called again and they told him he should give it a few days for the changes to clear the air, so he just took a few ibuprofen and shrugged it off.

Riding the elevator, over time, he noticed two things. The first was that all the residents of the Aristocrat Apartments were, as far as he’d seen, men. Either that, he thought, or all the women were taking the stairs! And the second thing was that the men were of two very distinct kinds: there were other young, very fit guys like him, and there were significantly older guys, guys who weren’t, generally, in great shape, but looked like they had some serious cash. Sharp dressers, an air of affluence, the older guys just plain looked rich. The younger guys, though, not as much. Daniel wondered just how many government subsidies there were, and why the government would have low-income housing in an expensive building in Manhattan. He wasn’t about to question his own luck, though.

One day, riding the elevator, Daniel decided to pipe up. The smell in his apartment had been particularly bad that morning and his headache was still noticeable even with a few Tylenol in him.

“Hey, guys, has anyone else noticed a funny smell in the apartments? Mine, it’s got this weird odor, I think it’s giving me headaches.”

The younger men in the elevator all immediately chimed in.

“Yeah!” One of them agreed enthusiastically, “I called them and they said they’d fix it but I swear it only got worse!”

“Oh I did too,” said another man, a handsome twenty-something with a body even better, Daniel noticed with some chagrin, than his own, “But...” and then his face melted into a strange, goofy grin. “I don’t know, I don’t mind it now. It smells nice.”

Daniel and the first young man exchanged confused glances, and Daniel turned to the two older men in the elevator. “You guys notice it?”

The older men exchanged an odd smile that Daniel didn’t understand, but then shrugged. “No,” one of them said, “Can’t say we have. Probably just the sense of smell going at my age, though.” And he grinned. It made Daniel a bit uneasy.

When he got back to his apartment he called the management again.

“I spoke to a few other men on the elevator and it sounds like the smell isn’t unique to my apartment. It’s gotten worse, and you said to give it a few days, but it’s been a week and it’s still here, and I still have headaches. Can’t you do something about it?”

There was a long pause on the other end. Then Daniel could have sworn he heard what sounded like an irritated sigh. “Are you in your apartment now, sir?”

“Yeah, I am.”

“OK,” the woman said, voice sounding cheerful but forced, “I’m going to try something from the control panels here. OK? Just sit tight and let me know if it works.”

“Alright.”

Daniel stood in his kitchen as he heard what sounded like jet engines firing up. The roar was deafening as the ventilation system started blowing air through his apartment like a hurricane. Papers were flying everywhere, and Daniel huddled in a corner, trying to scream into the phone.

“TURN IT OFF, IT’S GONE FUCKING CRAZY!” He shouted, but if she heard him, he couldn’t tell, as he couldn’t hear her and the fans kept on going.

But then it changed again. Daniel looked up at the vent in the ceiling as the air it blew went from normal, colorless, clear, to a weird, milky, pinkish fog. It grew thicker and thicker, and finally every vent in his apartment was streaming out thick, choking, opaque pink fog.

“Oh my God,” Daniel said to nobody in particular, “The smell!”

Indeed, the fog had the odor Daniel had been complaining about all week, but it was far more intense. It smelled chemical and mildly antiseptic, and in its concentrated form stung Daniel’s eyes and burned his nostrils. Daniel ran for his door and turned the knob and pulled, but it wouldn’t open. He hadn’t locked it, and even if he had, he was on the inside trying to get out. The door was locked, somehow. He was trapped inside.

Daniel reached for the phone again and screamed into it.

“STOP IT, STOP IT, I CAN’T SEE ANYTHING!! TURN IT OFF!”

The pink smog flooded from every vent, filling his apartment until finally Daniel couldn’t see anything at all. His whole world went the color of silly putty, and Daniel started coughing and choking.

Daniel’s every breath became more and more labored, and finally, slumping to the ground, he lost consciousness.

When he came to, Daniel awoke with a start. He was lying on his kitchen floor, his apartment was completely cleared of the fog, and the smell, while still there, somehow seemed rather pleasant. Daniel looked around, dazed, until he heard the phone on the ground squawking. He picked it up.

“Sir? Sir? Are you there?”

“Uh, yeah... what happened?”

“How do you feel? How does your apartment smell?”

“I, uh, I feel fine... the smell’s still here, but I think it’s OK now.”

“Oh, good,” The woman on the other end, her voice visibly relaxed, “Now, Daniel, I’m going to give you a little instruction while you’re receptive.”

“What? Receptive?”

“That chemical should have your brain opened up nice and wide, so listen to me.”

Daniel found himself incredibly interested in what this woman had to say.

“You’ve been brought into the Aristocrat Apartments to serve an important role. You and the other younger males in the building are being subsidized by the other residents, and you are to provide them with entertainment. Do you understand?”

“Uh, no, I don’t...” Daniel said, but he really did want to. He really wanted to understand. “Daniel, I’ll make this simple for you. When any of the older residents of the building tells you to do something, it will feel incredibly important to you that you please him. Also, obeying and satisfying the older residents of the apartments will bring you intense sexual pleasure. In fact, it’s now the only thing that will bring you sexual pleasure. Do you understand?”

“Oh,” Daniel said. He was upset at the words he was hearing, because she was telling him that he was gay, and a toy for the older men who lived in the building. But what upset him most was that it seemed unavoidably true, that the words she said to him, he couldn’t argue. He had no choice. “Yes, I understand. Um, I don’t... I don’t want this,” Daniel stammered, unsure exactly how to object.

“Too bad for you, then,” she said, and hung up.

Daniel stood up, his face a mask of concern and dismay. The sensation was very strange: ordinarily, if someone had told him something like that, he would have laughed, or told her to fuck off. But right now, the words the woman had said were soaking into his brain. Daniel walked into his bedroom and pulled some porno up on his laptop, some of his favorite stuff. As he watched it, the girls begging to be fucked, tits and cunt and all the usual stuff he liked, he felt his cock going limper and limper. With slow, dawning realization, he understood. What the woman had said was now the truth. He had no real choice in the matter.

Daniel stood up, panicked. What if he saw one of the older men from the building? He had to escape, and figure out how to fix this. Quickly he ran for his door—now unlocked, as mysteriously as it had been locked—and quietly ran for the elevator.

He pressed the button to call the elevator over and over and finally the door slid open. Daniel hurriedly jumped for the opening door, but just as he entered the car he saw, to his horror, an older, portly, well-dressed man already inside. His eyes went wide with fear, but Daniel was already inside. As the man saw his look of fear, a grin spread across his face.

“What’s your name, son?”

“Daniel,” Daniel blurted out, before he could even consider not answering.

“Ah, and you’re part of the entertainment, now, are you?”

Daniel closed his eyes and tried to focus, but found he could think of nothing other than pleasing this man. “Yes, sir,” he said, “Can I entertain you?” Even as the words came out of his mouth Daniel wished he could swallow them back up, or that the earth would swallow him whole. Anything to escape this nightmarish situation.

The other man had other plans. He hit the button to halt the elevator and the car jerked to a stop between floors.

“I want to see your hard cock, Danny. Take it out for me.”

Even as he said the words Daniel realized his cock was, in fact, hard as steel inside his jeans. Now desperately needing to satisfy this older man, Daniel unzipped his fly, slid his jeans and boxers down, and grabbed his hard cock in his fist.

Something else happened, then. Daniel realized that it wasn’t just that his cock was hard. He was horny, himself. The lust was consuming him. Daniel looked up at the man and realized that the more he thought about pleasing the man, about serving him in any way he wanted, the hornier he got. His initial horror and anxiety were fading quickly, replaced by a basic, animal craving for sexual satisfaction, and he knew the only way to get it was to please this man in any way he could.

“What can I do for you?” Daniel asked the man, nearly panting the words out.

The man smiled. “Ooh,” he said, “I can tell you’ll be quite a lot of fun. For now, jerk yourself off while you lick my boots clean.”

Daniel moaned as he dropped down to his knees, braced himself with one hand and fisted his fat, drooling cock with his other as he leaned down and began licking the man’s leather boots. The crisp leather tasted of polish and hide under Daniel’s wet tongue, and Daniel quickly blew his load all over the elevator floor.

Briefly, Daniel regained his senses and the horror returned. What was he doing? He was trying to escape. He had to escape. He had to-

“Keep licking, Danny,” the man chided. Daniel’s thoughts fled his mind. His cock hardened up again, impossibly quickly. Mindless animal lust replaced his fear instantly. Daniel continued licking.

The man pressed an elevator button and down they went. The door opened at the lobby and Daniel suddenly realized he was crouched on the ground, jizz pooled under him, his pants down at his ankles, his ass exposed, in a major building in downtown Manhattan.

What’s more, there were two distinguished-looking older men standing right outside the elevator door.

“He’s all yours, gentlemen,” the man in the elevator said, laughing, and stepped out. The other two men stepped in. Daniel looked at them, thought about leaving the building, and realized anew that he’d much prefer do whatever these two would have of him. Pleasing them was absolutely his first priority.

Daniel blushed even as he asked it. “Can I... Can I do anything for you?”

“Oh, look, Jeffrey, how cute, he’s blushing.”

“Of course you can do something for us. You’re already in just the right position. Kneel up a little higher and we should be just fine.”

Daniel did as they asked and watched as the man named Jeffrey undid his fly and let his cock flop out. He grabbed Daniel roughly by the head and stabbed his hard cock directly into the surprised Daniel’s open mouth.

“Eat my dick, you dumb-fuck boy-toy,” the man snarled at him, and Daniel suddenly got very, very hard again. He could tell by how hard Jeffrey got that he liked being verbally abusive, and so Daniel suddenly wanted nothing more than to be verbally abused, degraded, and insulted. He moaned around the thick older cock now filling his mouth and throat.

“Come on, James, we don’t have all day,” Jeffrey barked.

“I know, I had to get it wet,” James replied from behind Daniel. Daniel didn’t realize what he was talking about, until he felt the moist pressure at his own asshole and nearly jumped through the ceiling.

In Daniel’s head the thoughts started. I’m no faggot, he thought to himself, this is some fag shit. I have to stop this, I have to get out.

But then he felt James’s cock shoved through his sphincter, and even through the piercing pain, Daniel realized, this was his role. He was an important part of the Aristocrat Apartments, and this was an important service he needed to provide to the wealthy, older residents. After all, Daniel realized, he was getting a free ride in exchange for the minor task of serving the older tenants’ needs. And anyway, Daniel also realized, it was so hot to be fucked right in the butt like a slut.

That’s what I am, Daniel thought to himself. He would have smiled except his lips were stretched open around Jeffrey’s cock. A slut.

Daniel would have giggled, too, but again, his throat was full. Instead, his cock burped up a big load of jizz into the expanding pool beneath him as the two old men spit-roasted the young, nubile, muscular Daniel for the remainder of their elevator ride. When the doors finally opened and the two older men got out, Daniel felt cum dripping out of his asshole and down his legs, and out of the corners of his mouth and down his face, and giggled to himself.

Daniel pulled up his pants and made his way back to his own apartment, on the way thinking about his change of heart. He knew they’d tricked him into moving in, and then had gassed him with drugs to make him—make him what? It wasn’t even clear. Open to suggestion? And then that woman gave him a megadose and did something, rewired his brain somehow. Daniel knew that just weeks ago he’d been a straight, gym bunny New Yorker, looking to get a swank bachelor pad so he could nail hot chicks every night. And now, all he could think about was being an amenity to the rich, old men who paid for the apartment building, being a live-in member of the service staff, and how it now seemed entirely natural that doing this made him incredibly horny, that nothing else mattered.

He knew that he should be angry, that he’d been basically kidnapped and enslaved, but somehow he couldn’t bring himself to be upset about it. Not when he had so many more fun ways to spend his time. He was Danny, now, Danny the himbo slut, and he had a whole building full of unattractive, rich old men to satisfy any way they wanted.

His thoughts turned to Rick. He ran into his closet and dug around, finding the Speedo he’d worn when he was training for his triathlon. He slipped out of his clothes and into the Speedo, put some gym shorts on over it, and walked next door to Rick’s and knocked.

Rick opened the door and saw him and his eyes went wide.

“Hey, Rick,” Danny said, with a mischievous grin, “I was wondering if you could tell me what you think of my new bathing suit.” He slipped the shorts off. “Do you think maybe it’s too tight?”

Rick was speechless. Danny continued, smirking coyly. “See, it’s just that you can see my cock right through the suit when it’s as hard as it is now, see?” Danny stuck his pelvis forward and leaned back a bit so the front of the suit was stretched over his steel-hard cock. Rick started drooling.

“Oh yeah, and the other thing is, when I bend over you can see the outline of my asshole, it’s so tight! Do you believe it? Here, I’ll show you!!” Feigning incredulity Danny turned around and bent over, and then sidled backwards until the sheer, spongy, stretchy Speedo material covering his ass was rubbing against Rick’s lower stomach. Rick, slowly following Danny’s incredibly overt cues, reached forward and took hold of Danny’s hips and, with increasing force, ground his pelvis against Danny’s Speedo-clad ass.

“Oooh,” cooed Danny, “I feel funny...”

“You feel—you feel funny?” Rick stammered, anxious but, as Danny could feel between his ass-cheeks, incredibly aroused.

“I feel funny inside when I feel your big hard cock rubbing against my slutty little bottom,” Danny admitted, batting his eyelashes, “And I want it inside me.”

“Uh, um, we can—let’s go into the bedroom,” Rick stumbled over himself in his haste.

Danny sauntered behind Rick into the bedroom and then playfully plopped himself down on the bed. Rick laid down next to him, expectantly.

Weeks ago, at a time like this Danny would have been the alpha male groping some fake-tittied bimbo in a bar. But now, he was the bimbo—or, really, himbo—submissively removing some old, ugly, balding man’s pants in his apartment. Danny slid Rick’s pants and underwear off, and was beside himself with glee when he saw Rick’s cock pointing straight up, rock hard. Danny slid off the Speedo and made quite a show of straddling Rick and then slowly lowering himself onto Rick’s cock while Rick lay on the bed, completely in Heaven watching this amazingly hot twenty-something gym bunny lowering his naked body, cock hard as iron, down onto Rick’s similarly hard cock.

As Rick’s cock penetrated Danny’s still-tight asshole, Danny moaned and whimpered like he’d been a slut all his life. Rick moaned aloud, too, and kept moaning in orgasmic pleasure as Danny started vigorously bouncing up and down on his cock, his ass-cheeks slapping down against Rick’s pelvis every time. Danny’s face wore a childlike expression of delight as he felt the old man’s bare cock thrusting deep into his guts over and over.

It didn’t take long at all for Rick to cry out and grab Danny by the hips, holding him down all the way on his cock while he pumped a big, thick load of creamy spunk into his slut neighbor’s ass.

As Danny felt his own ass filling with cum, his cock exploded all over Rick’s stomach, chest and face, which only egged Rick on more. By the time Rick came down from his orgasmic high, Danny’s ass was streaming cum steadily.

Danny hopped off, giggling, and slid his Speedo back on to keep from dripping all over the floor.

“Gee, Thanks, Mister!” he said, grinning, “I’ll see you soon!”

Rick just laid on his bed recovering as Danny skipped out into the hall.