The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Army Boy to Pussyslave

This is a completely fictional story no actual humans were harmed and this story is about people of legal age. Do not read this if you are under legal age this includes mentions of M/M, mind control. Some light bondage and cock control.

I am your typical kid fresh out of boot camp and on his way to his first posting. I was able to get some R and R time between the time boot camp ended so that I could spend that time consummating my marriage. You see my wife and I had got married the morning I left for camp and never had anytime to ourselves. That was a long stretch of time to be without her, and I was constantly hot and horny. All the barracks talk didn’t help with the guys jacking off to porno mags every night either. I barely kept my sanity in check. I wanted my first time to be with her.

Yes that is right I am one of the few and possibly stupid people who wanted to wait until marriage to lose their virginity. Little did I know what would happen to me on the plane ride to my station and how my life would be forever changed for the future.

I couldn’t be more happy now and can’t seem to think why I thought that I could love a woman when I am on my hands and knees with my Master’s cock up my pussy and it feels soo good and so right.

* * *

But back to the beginning.

I arrived at the airport and was waiting for my flight to board with all the other passengers. I had purchased a ticket for economy class to save money for the hotel stay to surprise my wife. She had flown in the day before and couldn’t believe I had got us the honeymoon suite. I had saved up a lot of my pay for this. She was only going to be here for two days before flying back home while I would be reporting to the base myself.

While I was waiting at the gate I noticed a foreign gentleman watching me. I didn’t think anything different at the time. I am about 5′11 about two hundred pounds and I am in great shape with a nice six pack. I have the high and tight of an army officer and hazel eyes. I am dressed in my fatigues because my wife always thought I was sexy, I didn’t want to disappoint her.

When I went up to the gate to scan my ticket I found out that I had been upgraded to first class. I was told this was because they had oversold the economy section.

I thanked her and made my way to my seat, I was excited and the flight itself was over 8 hours from departure to arrival. The first couple of hours were very relaxing and soon pretty much everyone was asleep. I did notice that after we boarded that the foreign gentleman was seated in an area by himself. He informed to the flight attendants that there was to be no one in front beside or behind him as he required privacy to complete his work. They looked at his tickets and confirmed that he had paid for all the seats for this reason. This seemed strange but I didn’t think about it again.

I finally got up about two hours into the flight after a couple of the other passengers had used the washroom to relieve my bladder. There was more room in this washroom than a regular plane washroom. I finished my business and washed my hands and was turning towards the door. I opened it and there stood the foreign guy waiting for me. I said sorry and was moving out of the washroom so that he could attend to his business.

The next thing I know I am back in the washroom up against the back of the toilet with a wad of cloth covering my mouth and trying to scream around it. I was being pressed down and at the same time my legs were being lifted towards my chest.

He reached behind himself and closed and locked the door from the inside. The in-flight movie was just starting and I could see it playing as the door closed behind him. I knew I was in trouble but I wasn’t in any shape to fight. The smell from the cloth was relaxing me. I heard him tell me to breath in and I had to obey. It was covering my mouth and nose I had no choice. He kept repeating just relax. I couldn’t help but do what he said. Then I began to moan with pleasure, and he smiled and said “that is right you are now harder than you have ever been aren’t you”.

I couldn’t believe how horny I was.

The next thing I saw was him reach into his pocket and take out a knife. I began moaning again, I didn’t know what was going to happen next. “Take it easy my pussyslave I am just going to make it easier for me to claim your pussy that’s all” he said.

He then began to cut my pants from the seam line down to the back. He pulled them apart and did the same to my boxers. “What a nice small hole, there pussyslave I don’t think anything has ever been up here before today am I right?” he said with satisfaction and lust. I have wanted you since I saw you in the airport and paid for your upgrade to get my hands on you now.

I continued to moan around the cloth covering my face. I was so hard now I couldn’t think straight. He then put a piece of tape over my mouth so that he could continue with both hands and as he put it to get the job done. He then reached into his other pocket and grabbed a tube of lube and began to coat his mammoth nine inch cock with it. I didn’t know how I was going to take that up my pussy as he kept calling it. He then after finishing coating himself he put the tube directly into my pucker and emptied the rest inside of me.

At first it was cool but then began warming up and I was feeling even more hot and horny. This I couldn’t understand, but by now I was beyond caring. I needed to be fucked by that big cock so badly I didn’t care.

“I am going to claim your pussy just keep breathing in deep breaths. It will hurt at first but then you will only feel pleasure, my pussyslave” My Master said. I was laying there believing exactly what he said. I couldn’t think anything different.

He began to slowly inch his cock inside me until I had his head in my tunnel. He then waited and once he felt my muscles relax he would continue to push further. He then removed the tape from my face once he only had an inch left to fill me with.

“Well my pussyslave how do you like my cock in you now?” My Master asked.

“I love the feel of your cock inside me master.” I said with a smile and I squeezed his cock with my muscles. I couldn’t believe how good his cock felt inside me I was so full.

“Are you ready for me to enter you completely and take your pussy?” My Master asked.

“Yes Master please claim my pussy with your monster cock, I need all of you inside me.” I answered. The next thing he did was slam my ass with the last inch of his monster cock and complete the claiming of my pussy.

It hurt but I was also moaning in pleasure while my Master began to fuck my pussy. He kept telling me I was his pussy slave and that I was too obey him. I began repeating his commands.

You are my pussyslave

I am your pussyslave.

You will obey my every command.

I will obey your every command.

I am your Master.

You are my Master.

With every command he gave me he began thrusting harder and harder into my pussy. I was moaning with pleasure with every thrust. I couldn’t believe how good his cock felt inside me.

“Pussyslave, when I come inside you and seed you with my precious cum, you will be mine in mind body, and soul.” My Master commanded.

“I hear and obey Master, When you cum inside me I will be your Pussyslave and I will be yours in mind, body and soul.” I answered with joy.

He then thrust and exploded up my pussy and claiming me. “You are mine pussyslave”.

“I am yours Master, thank you for claiming your pussyslave.”I said with love.