The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Army Boy to Pussyslave — Part 3

This is a completely fictional story no actual humans were harmed and this story is about people of legal age. Do not read this if you are under legal age this includes mentions of M/M, mind control. Some light bondage and cock control.

Please send feedback to . All flames will be burned in the Phoenixfyre.

Part 3

We finally arrived at my Master’s home which was like it’s own private kingdom that had high stone walls guards and locked gate’s for Master’s protection. We got out of the car and I followed Master to the front entrance. As usual I walked exactly three paces behind him as he hd commanded when we left the plane.

He turned to me and put a lead onto my collar I immediately without thinking dropped to my hands and knees. He gave a tug to the lead and I followed Master into the house “This is how you will “Walk” unless told different from now on Pussyslave” Commanded Master.

“I hear and I obey Master” as I crawled somewhat out of breath. Not used to this method of travel. I would come to find this more normal sooner than later.

He led me through different rooms in the house I was low to the ground so I couldn’t make out a lot of details but it was a large and many room home. We finally stopped in a bathroom, where I was told to get into rest position with my head down to wait. I got into posititon Master kicked my legs further apart saying “Those balls must be swinging Pussyslave”. I heard and obeyed moving my legs out wider. “Very Good” said Master. I groaned with pleasure as my cock slapped against my Stomach and I felt even more hot, hard and horny than ever.

Master finished his minstrations and bent down and removed my collar and intoned “You are under my complete control at all times Pussyslave” “I hear and I obey Master” I answered with love.

“Go to the tub bend over and spread those cheeks, it is cleaning day. You must be clean inside and out to please me, you will be cleaned this way on every third day so get used to it” commented Master.

I crawled to the tub and bent over the edge and spread my ass cheeks awaiting my cleaning.I heard water being filled and Master began walking over to me. He put his hand on the small of my back and gave my ass a light slap and said “Stay Pussyslave, when you feel this enter push out.” I waited and felt what was a dildo at my entrance and pushed out and it slid in with little difficulty, I sighed with pleasure. “Don’t you wish this was my cock inside you Pussyslave?” Master laughed. “Please Master fuck me, I need your cock up my pussy and down my throat” I pleaded with desire.

“Soon Pussyslave, you must be cleaned inside and out before I claim your pussy again.And then it will never stop ever I will be using you a lot.” answered Master. He began filling me with the cleaing fluid and rubbing my stomach to fill everything.

When the bladder was empty, Master continued to rub my stomach and intoned and I answered. “You are my pussyslave, You exist to serve me, Your mouth and your pussy are open anytime anywhere, You have 110% loyalty to only me, You are mine in mind, body, and soul, Your mouth, your tits, your cock balls and ass are mine to control.” I repeated with love and affection for my Master, I was his to control.

The timer went off and Master told me “Stand up slowly Pussyslave do not let any of the fluid loose or you will clean it with your tongue. Sit on the toilet and wait till I give you permission to do your duty. Only real men stand to piss not pussyslaves” I obeyed and got up slowly as I was cramping from the enema and gingerly walked to the toilet and sat with some relief. I continued to squirm in pain as Master took his time giving me permission.

“When I give you permission you will empty your bowels and bladder, when I say Do your duty.” I moaned “Yes Master, I hear and I obey.”

“Do your duty pussyslave” Commanded Master.

I groaned with relief as I was able to release the fluid and my dick went limp and I emptied both my bowels and bladder. When I was finished my cock slapped up against my stomach.

“Have you finished Pussyslave?” questioned Master.

I looked down at my cock and answered “Yes Master.”

“Why is your cock up against your stomach like that? Have you ever had this hard of an erection before?” asked Master knowingly.

“My cock stands like this as a sign of your control over me master, I have never had such a hardon before.” I exclaimed with love.

“Rise and turn put your hands on your knees, I need to clean your ass.” quipped Master. I did as he asked and felt him wipe me and give me a slap of approval. “Back into position you are not clean yet.” I dropped down and received two more cleanings before Master deemed me clean enough for him.

I stood shakily the last time with help from my Master. We went into the shower next and I washed him. “Everytime you touch me and feel my skin your love for me deepens Pussyslave doesn’t and you feel more hot, horny and hard.” smiled Master.

I just moaned in response and he was correct I loved him with every stroke of my hand washing him. I knew that I was his and that he was a man and I was a pussyslave when he cleaned me. I was unable to clean my own cock, balls, and ass as they were his to control.

We rinsed off and and I dried master completely and he cleaned me. He then told me to raise my arms and spread my legs. Men had hair, not pussyslaves. I lost all the hair from my armpits and then he shaved my bush and cock and balls. I then turned and bent and spread again and I felt shaving cream on my crack and I lost all hair there to my taint.

I was then told to sit and I cleaned my teeth and then I received a new high and tight from my Master. He then placed my collar back around me neck and locked it in place. A thrill of ownership went thru my body with the click.

“Stand for me, arms up while I examine you pussyslave” announced Master.

I stood up with my arms raised legs spread so that my ball hung freely. Master began in front and felt me from armpits down my sixpack to my denuded cock and balls. When he held my balls I groaned. “When did you come last pussyslave?” asked Master as he fingered my balls.

“10 days ago Master, please let me cum it has been so long!!!!” I pleaded.

“No Pussyslave, you will not come now till your training has been completed. Your cum is mine now.” announced Master as he slapped my balls.

He went around me and examined my back from my shoulders down. He cupped my ass and said “this is a start for you.”

I felt happy that Master liked a part of me.

He came around again and clipped the lead to my collar. I jumped down to my hands and feet and Master yanked and I followed. He took me to the kitchen where I was instructed to the rest position and my lead was removed. I sat there while Master prepared food for me. I didn’t even realize how hungry I was till now. He placed two bowls in front of me and told me to get my fill and clean the bowls. I bent down and ate and drank my food and water. I rose up and waited while Master finished his meal at the table.

When he was finished he took the bowls and came back “You will receive your intensifier’s daily with your breakfast and supper. To start with I am giving you an extra dose. Rise up look at me and you will swallow and say thank you with each one.” explained Master.

I rose off my knees and looked up at my loving Master and opened my mouth eagerly wishing it was his cock instead. Each intensifier was swallowed and I thanked Master each time. He attached my lead again and we went to the next room. As I crawled my cock became harder and harder, I wasn’t sure it from the food, the intensifiers for being treated as a pussyslave. I welcomed the feeling though as I was owned by my Master.

He led me to his office where there were other men waiting for us. He removed my lead and told me to get down it was time to claim me. I knelt down on too my hands and knees with pleasure as Master was finally going to claim my pussy again. He put his hands on my ass and slid his cock home. I sighed with pleasure as he began to fuck me with vigor. A third man finally came in “You are late!!!” Master bellowed and he slapped me on the ass. I yelped at the unexpected slap.

The man began shaking and apologized tearfully, “The woman has gone and been paid I have the signed contracts with me now. I am so sorry for the delay in completing my task Sir.” he answered with a quavering voice.

“Give me the contracts I need to review them to make sure you did your job correctly.” Master said and reached and put them on my back. He reviewed them and then handed them back and said “Pussyslave sign on each of the lines where the red tape is next to with your true name NOW!!” demanded Master.

The papers were put down next to my left hand which I raised and I signed my name Toby Collins. This name already sounds foreign to me. I completed the task and Master raised up my hand and removed the ring that on my finger. He showed it to me as he dropped it in the garbage can.

“This was a sign of your now annulled marriage to the WOMAN who you thought was a virgin like yourself” stated Master. “Play the video so he can why I am his true and only Master.”

As I watched the video Master began to fuck my pussy again it hurt but I didn’t care I need his cock up my pussy. The video showed the man going down the hotel hallway with the Manager who was in uniform. He opened the room door and there I saw my now ex-wife being spit roasted between a bellboy and a room service attendant in the honeymoon suite I paid for.

The Manager screamed at the staff and they ran with there tails between there legs and my wife sat smirking and said to them “Now that the boys are gone the men can play.”

The lawyer told her exactly what was going to happen and the Manager confirmed that I never actually and that she would be paying for all expenses for the room. She was to be escorted off property and all payment made before she left. The manager then left to process the charges. My ex-wife began to cry hysterically all the while my Master was pounding my pussy with expert strokes keeping me moaning with pleasure.

The video then quit and the other men left the rooom and Master told me he was ready to cum and claim my pussy. “Please Master claim my pussy and make it your own.” I asked with joy.

He thrust one final time and exploded in me “You are mine Pussyslave” I bowed my head in supplication and gratefully intoned “I am your pussyslave master, thank you for claiming me and making me your own.”

Master continued to fuck me to empty his balls and then he took his cock out. He commanded me to stay and he inserted three fingers into my pussy and twisted them and then removed them. He stood up, and I turned around rose into my rest position. He told me to open my mouth he stuck his fingers in and I cleaned them. He said “Good Pussyslave you will come to enjoy the taste of your pussy juice and my cum.” I moaned around the fingers as I finished cleaning them. Master then told me to clean his cock. I latched onto it like a baby with it’s bottle and sucked the remaining drops of his precious cum and then cleaned his cock before it left me.

Master then put my lead on again and I was off crawling as he gave it a yank. I followed Master to an amazingly well set up home gym with all the lastest and best machines.

Master said “I have work to do to make sure all your financial matters are turned over to me. I will be away for precisely one hour. During that time you will follow the workout schedule posted. If you do not complete the required reps in the required time you will be punished. I do not expect that you will complete this on day one. If you surprise me that will be great but very unexpected. I have come up with this regimen based upon your past boot camp training but increased the rep and weight limits. I want you to become a perfect pussyslave inside and out to please me.”

“As this is your first time training I will only give you a 25 lash punishment as well as any reps that you don’t complete. After today it will be more and so be prepared. I can be a gentle Master but I can also instill punishment with the best of them. Do you understand Pussyslave?” asked Master.

“I understand Master, I will give 120% effort to please you to make my body perfect for you.” I answered gratefully.

“When the buzzer sounds you will begin and I will be back when you are done we will do more training don’t think you will get off easy with me you will be training all day and night during your time time.” Master announced and left the room.

When the door closed the buzzer sounded I hustled to the first station as I was still in rest position in at the entrance. I knew when I started that Master was completely serious I was sweating after the first few reps of 20 per station.The buzzer sounded again and I missed the count, I knew it. I couldn’t stop though I had to plug on becuase I needed to please my master. I existed to please him in everyway. I didn’t want to let him down or be punished.

By the end of the hour I was exhausted and sore and completely out of breath when the last buzzer sounded. I was in rest position in the middle of the room I literally could not move. Master came in and gave me an energy drink to help revitalize me. I gratefully thanked as there had been water at every station.

He processed my amount of punishment strokes. He seemed actually to be a little surprised I accomplished as much as I did. “Pussyslave I am slightly impressed that with the 25 strokes you will only be receiving another 20. I expected much more.” explained Master.

I just nodded and answered “I will try to do better Master to please you.”

He then came over to me and grasped my nipples and lifted me up. I never experienced this sensation before. My cock reacted by throbbing with pleasure, I moaned in delight.

I was directed to grasp the tall bar and informed that my hands and feet were now stone and I could not move them until given permission. Master then said “Punishment mode”. My cock went limp and lifeless and I began to feel sick to my stomach and I was feeling sad and depressed.

After each stroke you will say thank you Master for the punishment you deserve for not completing your assigned task Pussyslave.” said Master.

“I hear and I obey Master” I answered.

1

“thank you Master” I yelped from the pain.

2.

“thank you Master” I groaned from the shot from the lash.

This continued till the end and when the lashing was completed my backside looked bright red with stripe marks. My Master was a skilled punisher when it came to dicipline. There were no permanant marks on my skin.

He came around front and was barely breathing heavy after his workout. He grasped my limp cock and balls and gave them a good slap. You wouldn’t be able to please a woman let alone a Man with limp piece of equipment can you.

“I began to cry and said no Master I am sorry for disappointing you, thank you for the punishment.” I said with disgust.

“Normal Mode” Master replied.

I immediately began to feel better and more alive and my cock slapped against my stomach. I was hard, hot and horny again. “Release and Down” he commanded and i almost fell down Master had his hands on my sides to let me down so I didn’t damage myself.

I was on my hands and knees and Master got behind me and slid his hard cock into my waiting pussy. I yelled from the pain of his thrusts due to the lashing. He said that the pain would soon turn to pleasure and that i would enjoy this. I dropped my head and thank you for fucking your pussyslave Master. He was right soon the pain did disappear and my head rose and I saw Master smiling in the floor to ceiling mirror and I knew I was pleasing him. I began to thrust my hips back toward him to increase his pleasure.

During this time I was getting harder and harder and closer to coming myself. Master must have saw the signs or felt them because he said “Do not come Pussyslave you do not have permission.” He gave me a slap on my red hot ass I arched upwards in pain and exclaimed “I hear and I obey Master. My cum belongs to you and not to me Master.”

“Very good Pussyslave” and Master thrust fully into me and exploded inside me. I dropped my head as my cock slapped against my stomach. I was shaking trying not to come and finally succeeded. I then cleaned Master’s fingers and his cock. My lead was reattached and I followed Master again.

We went to the bathroom and I did my duty and we were off again for more training. This time we went outside into the back yard which was enormous and well manicured.

Master grabbed me by my nipples again and stood me up. Master informed to me that during my full training days that we would be doing two 5 mile runs daily once to start the day and this time to finish the day. I was told to cover master with lotion to prevent sunburn. I joyously covered him from head to toe fron to back. He then covered me, I exalted in his touch that made me feel so hard hot and horny.

We began the run I had a hard time keeping up to Master but I listened to him and he said relax feel the rythmn of my body in front of you match me and you will succeed. I tried to accomplish the task and though it was difficult we finished the run.

After we did our stretches Master commanded me to the down position and he gave me another good fucking. I again cleaned his fingers and his cock after. He attached my lead and we went into the kitchen and then I was given my evening me and intensifiers. Which again had there desired effect.

Master then led me into a living/work area. i was permitted to sit in a chair at a workstation.

Master said “Blueballs” I went into my trance state and announced “I hear and obey Master”.

You will log into your skype account and contact your father you will act completely normal. You will tell him what happened at the hotel but only that you are now starting your specialized training. You cannot and will not go into details. You cannot or will not in any way shape form or manner talk about me. You will though be under my complete control during the conversation.

You will make sure that he knows you are safe and that you found out in time and it was a good thing. You will also let him know about the annullment and that the notification has been sent to him as you POA and relative. Tell him that you will be better and can’t wait to continue and complete your required training to become the best person you can be.

During this Master had removed my collar. He then concluded with when the chat is done I will revert to my trance state and go automatically into the down position for another fucking. I heard and I obeyed my Masters commands. He snapped his fingers and I awoke from my trance state and I could see I my desktop and contacted Dad. He was understandably upset and angry I assured to him I was fine and would be better. He understood about the specialized training I was of course a second generation army brat and that was a given while on duty. Dad just didn’t understand who I was training myself to be the perfect pussyslave for. I promised him I would keep him updated and logged off.

I jumped down and into position, Master was behind me and put on my collar. You are under my complete control Pussyslave. I heard responded and he began to pound my pussy with vigor and strength. I pushed pack and gave Master as much pleasure as I could to increase his happiness.

The rest of the night continued with sucking training between Master’s legs on my knees. I was taken to the washroom to do my duty again. We then went to bed I was so tired, Master wanted me to lay on my side which i automatically did. He lifted my leg and slid his cock up my pussy I sighed with pleasure. He then told me to sleep and dream of his cock up my pussy and down my throat. I dropped to the most relaxing sleep I have ever had nestled in the arms of my gentle and caring Master.

End of part 3