The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Army Boy to Pussyslave Part 9

This is a completely fictional story no actual humans were harmed and this story is about people of legal age. Do not read this if you are under legal age this includes mentions of M/M, mind control. Some light bondage and cock control.

Please send feedback to . All flames will be burned in the Phoenixfyre.

Part 9

I was covered in sweat and my shirt was sticking to my frame as I went behind the O Club and entered the back door as my Master had commanded. I walked in and immediately stripped and shook as the air conditioning was on high. My nipples began to harden from the cool air. I dropped to my knees when two bowls were placed in front of me. I ate my night meal and when I was finished I rose up into the rest position so that I could be given my Intensifier’s. I thanked the Master in the Club for each of the pills which were prescribed to make me a better pussyslave for my Master.

The O Club Master then grabbed my nipples and led me to the waiting sling by them.

My cock grew even longer and harder due to the stimulation. I laid down into the sling and both my arms and legs were cuffed into position. My head was laying on a padded rest that was bent lower to provide the client’s with a perfect angle to fuck my throat with their cocks.

I laid here for a time, while the Club Master completed his work before the client’s arrived. He than came to my head and told me “Pussyslave lift your head now.” I immediately lifted my head as commanded and I felt the hood being placed into position. I could no longer see or hear anything, I needed cock up my pussy and down my throat. I began to moan with need for cock and cum.

I didn’t have to wait long, before I knew it there was a cock sliding into my needy pussy and I felt the pleasure of a large mushroom head entering my mouth on it’s journey to my throat. I could only feel the need to please both the cock up my pussy and down my throat. I existed only to pleasure the cocks that were given too me to service.

I don’t know how many cocks I had the joy to suck or to be fucked by but in the end, when my hood was removed. I felt that my pussy was filled and leaking from all the precious loads that had been deposited inside me. My stomach was filled with the warm sensation of cum that was inside me.

I was unshackled and given my chits

I left the O Club feeling satisfied that I had serviced my Master as I existed to please him.

I went home and dropped the clothes in the basket at the entrance. I walked naked to my computer station and dropped the chits in the slots. I watched as they each went into there selected slots and thought that I received a good amount for my first night of service. I hoped that my Master would be pleased with my efforts and that I would be called to service his clients again.

I went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet and I did my duty and emptied my bowels and bladder. I then had a shower to clean myself.

I dried myself and groaned when I dried my balls as I needed to cum but did not have permission.

I went to bed and slept thinking of my Master’s cock up my pussy and down my throat.

I woke up the first weekend on the base where I didn’t have to work. I got up and did my duty and had my shower. I ate my breakfast and took my morning dose of my Intensifier’s. I groaned as they did there work and my cock became engorged and my balls needed to cum. I could not as I did not have permission from my Master.

I left my quarters and went for my morning run. As I was running another base member decided to join me. I smiled and I found out his name was Gage. I had saw him around on base but we had never connected before now. We finished our run and Gage asked if he could also join me in my gym workout. I looked at him strangely, he understood the look.

“I am sorry but I have been trying to become a stronger and better soldier and I have noticed that your workouts have helped you a lot. I am sorry but I have been kind of watching, stalking you.” Gage admitted with shame.

“No worries at all, I haven’t met anyone on base yet and I will be glad to spot you in the gym. Be warned though I take my workout’s seriously and it took my a long time to get to the point I am at.” I explained.

Gage smiled and understood and would be glad of the help to better train himself. I shuddered for a second. I then began to look at Gage with a different view. I began to think of him as a suitable new slave for my master. This would have to be determined later if Master thinks he could qualify.

I am glad as per Master’s command that I am now making new friends on the base. We walked together to the gym. When we were in the locker room changing I began to examine Gage to provide Master with information about him.

Gage was about my height about 5′11 with sandy brown hair and long strong arms. He had a good start to a sixpack and he was covered in chest hair. He had a good sized cock about seven inches and beer can thick. I licked my lips just thinking how good that would feel down my throat or up my pussy. His balls were big too and I could tell he hadn’t cum as they were oversized. He had strong legs from running and a tight butt.

I think that Master would approve of him.

We began to work out and Gage though he tried could not keep up with me but we both finished our workout. I told him that I would be coming back later to complete my second workout after my run if he wanted to join me. He smiled and said yes he would and thanked me again for helping him with his training. I felt that same feeling go through me again when he said training. I shuddered and I left the gym and made my way back to my quarters.

I stripped as I entered my quarters and I went to the washroom to do my duty. I cleaned myself and then I logged onto my computer and in front of me was my Master. My cock grew harder and harder while I gave a detailed description of Gage to Master. He congratulated me on my night at the O Club and for trying to find a new recruit for training. Master said that he would let me know later about if he felt that Gage would be suitable for him. I welcomed the approval from my Master for helping him.

He commanded me to go to my bed and for the next hour to use a dildo and jack off.

But I did not have permission to cum. I was too think of Master’s cock up my pussy while I was using my dildo. I heard my Master’s commands and I shut down my computer.

I walked to my bedroom and took my dildo out of my bedside table and coated it and my pussy with lube. I then lay down on a pillow on my bed with my legs up around my chest. I then began to insert the dildo and began moving it in and out of my pussy. All the time moaning with pleasure wishing it was my Master fucking my pussy with his cock.

After my time was completed I relaxed and then had my lunch. I then went to the washroom and did my duty again and cleaned myself.

By this time it was time to leave and meet Gage for our run and workout before supper.

I had just put on my workout clothes when my phone rang. I answered the phone on the second ring and said hello.

I heard “Blueballs” when I listened and I immediately went into trance state “I hear and I obey Master”

Master then said “I have determined that Gage will be a good new recruit for my training program. Good work Pussyslave. You will meet him for your afternoon run and you will not be gentle with him. You will make sure that he understands that this training is to make him a much better person to elevate him. You will make sure that he also completes your full workout in the gym as well.”

“I hear and I obey Master I will make sure that Gage completes his training.” I answered.

“You will than bring him back to your quarters and make him supper and you will give him two bottles of your special drink that you will find in your fridge. You will explain to him it is an energy drink to help him further his training. Then you will have him sit at the computer and he will begin his conditioning training.”

“You will make sure the volume is correct and have him listen and obey to his commands.”

I acknowledged my commands from my Master.

The phone went dead and I didn’t think anything of it and left to complete my run and workout with Gage. I didn’t want to keep him waiting especially for his training session tonight. We ran and then worked out and I pushed Gage to complete the training he was completely exhausted but finished close to my time.

We left the gym and made our way back to my quarters I stripped as usual when I entered. Gage thought this was a bit unusual. I explained I always felt better naked when on my own time. He shrugged and began to strip as well thinking that this was a good idea. I made dinner and we ate together and then I gave him both bottles of the energy drink provided by Master.

Gage drank them both and felt woozy and I took him and sat him down at the computer station as Master commanded. I started the program confirming the volume was correct and I told Gage to listen, repeat and obey the commands that he was provided with. He agreed and I put the headphones on his head.

I waited to make sure that he was hearing and obeying the commands. Within a couple of minutes his cock stood straight up against his stomach. This was the sign I was looking for that the training was in motion. I went over to the phone and contacted Master and informed him of Gage’s training process.

He said “Good Pussyslave, you did well” I groaned with pleasure as my cock slapped against my stomach and I felt harder and hornier than ever.

Master had done a thorough background check of Gage and determined that he was not physically perfect yet. But that he was a good candidate for the mental training.

When Gage’s first training session was completed we would leave and gather all of his belonging’s from his barracks and he would be staying with me from now on. On Monday morning he would be reassigned to help me in the Commander’s office as my counterpart.

Within the week Gage would than also start to train with me at the O Club to service our client’s with his mouth but not his pussy until Master claimed him in the future.

I heard and obeyed my Master’s commands and also that I would be helping Gage with his training as a cocksucker made me proud that Master wanted me to help him.

I hung up the phone as the first training session was completed. I went over and removed the headphones from Gage. He looked up at me with lust and love. “Thank you sir for allowing me to be training with you to serve our Master.”

We left and gathered Gage’s belonging’s from the barracks and the officer did not agree with Gage leaving as he had not been informed. We stood there while he contacted his commander and when he came back he said go and enjoy your new home. He was not happy that we were leaving but did not stop us.

We left and went and settled Gage into my quarters. We spent the next hour with Gage on his knees between my legs beginning his cocksucking training.

End of Chapter 9