The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Army of Goddess Kay

by airman1030 (A.K.A. slave pup m)

Have you ever wanted to have your own personal army? A whole group of people loyal to you and willing to follow any and all orders you give? Well such a place does exist, well it does if you’re a woman. Tt’s true ladies and gentlemen. Goddess Kay has her own army of hypnotized slave soldiers.

This army works just like any other armies except with a few twists. The men serve as the “muscle” while the women serve as the brains. The Women are the ones in charge. Let me try to explain this another way. The women are like the “Officers” and the men are the “enlisted” personnel. I would give you the complete Chain of Command but that information isn’t to be released to non members. Sorry.

Now I will tell you my story and why I was recruited for Goddess Kay’s Army.

My name was Mark and I served my Country in two branches of the Military. I served on Active Duty in the Air Force and I served time in the Army as well. What I did in both branches isn’t important. What is important is that I apparently had skills that Goddess Kay felt were useful to her. Shortly after I fully separated from the Army I got a visit by a group of four women dressed in BDU’s. I noticed really quickly that they had no name tapes, branch of service or rank on them. I got a bit suspicious when they knew my name, age and history. Right away I thought that they were spooks but I was wrong. One of the women was carrying a black briefcase with her.

They knew that I was looking for work so they told me that they had a job offer for me. Now with them just being a group of women I didn’t think I was in any kind of danger. I’m a soldier after all. I should be able to over power these ladies if I had to. I let them in and offered then a drink and snacks. All of them declined saying that they were ok.

You would think that by this point I would have asked for their names or the name of the company they represent. Well that really wasn’t my biggest concern at that moment. My Terminal Leave just ended and after forty days of job hunting I hadn’t found anything. Now I had no money coming in and no hope of finding work anytime soon. These women where here to give me a job.

Well finally the woman with the briefcase put it up on the coffee table and introduced herself. “Hello Mark, my name is Kim and I am a recruiter for a company called G.K.A. What I do is go around with my assistants and evaluate potential candidates for jobs with us.” I replied with a simple ok and she went on. “Now we know you need a job. We actually know more about you than you might think. We like to know our candidates before we show up to interview them.”

At this point she opens the briefcase and pulls out a video camera. She informed me that it’s S.O.P (standard operating procedure) for them to record interviews. I told her that I was ok with that so she started the camera. This is about where everything took a turn in a different direction. Whether it was for better or worse depends on your point of view. I didn’t realize that the camera would feed to the van they had outside. They were setting me up and I had no idea.

The interview started out normal. She wanted to confirm some of my information. Things like my full name, age, birthday, job history and my jobs with the military. Then she grabbed a red folder out of her briefcase. When she opened it and glanced at it she started to smile. “I see here that you write erotica” she said. How did she know that I thought to myself? “It also says here that you believe in and support female supremacy.” “I don’t know who you people are but this interview is over and you need to leave. NOW!!!!” I shouted. “Now, now, now Mark, that’s not nice” said Kim. At that point all hell broke loose.

My door gets broken in and I see a bunch of people charging in with masks on and weapons out. They were yelling to get on the ground. Through the yelling I thought I heard some laughter. I was handcuffed with my wrists behind my back and my legs where shackled. They looped the chain from the shackles around the chain from the handcuffs to get me into a hogtie. That’s when I noticed the women who came to interview me laughing. Before I could say anything, Kim shoved a ballgag into my mouth. Then from behind me someone put a hood over my head. The last thing I saw was the ladies smiling and waving goodbye to me.

I had no idea what was going on. Here I am being kidnaped by women that I considered to be harmless. I began to feel myself being lifted off the ground and moved. This is where my training kicked in. I was listening for any and all noises so that I could figure out what was going on. I knew to listen for conversations so that I could pick up details about what was happening. I planned to listen and pay attention to the road noise as well. I needed to keep the time and distance between turns, any potholes, train tracks, and any other could hear. I figured I would out smart these people and once they unchain me I would escape and report them to the authorities. That was my plan anyway.

If you’re familiar with Murphy’s Law, you may have heard of Murphy’s Laws of Combat. If you haven’t let me explain, basically the particular one I am referring to is “Even the best thought out plans seldom survive combat” or something like that.

Well I hear the back of a cargo van open. I know it definitely wasn’t a car trunk or a car door just by the sound. Knowing full well that I wouldn’t be able to get out of these bonds I decided to save my strength for my escape. Again these were my plans. As you will see, plans don’t always work out.

As they pulled out of my driveway, I started listening to road noise and feeling for directions and road abnormalities. We took a right turn out of my drive way. That’s when I started to notice a soft and methodical rhythm and some words. I thought they were listening to something on the radio. What I didn’t know was that it was only being fed into the compartment that they put me in. They knew I would be paying attention to everything. Well I try to filter out the music and speaking and concentrate on what I was doing. I felt that, that would be the only way I could succeed at my task.

At the end of my street (I knew it was the end because there are no other streets that leads anywhere) we turned left. I didn’t know if they did that to try to confuse me or if they just didn’t know where they were going. This is a very slow and windy road. I started to laugh to my self when I noticed that took a right turn to cut through the old airport. I knew it was the airport because of the potholes and the turns, plus there is no other right turn on this road other than the entrance and exit to the airport. Then they turned left when leaving the airport. They are trying to confuse me by back-tracking. I was wondering if they didn’t think I was smart enough to notice (I’m too smart to fall for that old trick). Now that’s the way I thought the were going to go. As we get to the end of this street we turn right, then we turn right again after about thirty seconds. I laugh because I know exactly where I am and I have an idea of where they are headed to.

I start to wonder why the music is getting louder. I start to also notice what the words are actually saying. “Welcome to the service of your Goddess. You now serve Goddess Kay. She is now your Goddess.” Now I start feeling that people are some form of cult and that I’m in trouble.

“Shoot!!” I think to myself as I realize that I have lost track of where we were going. It’s also getting harder to ignore the recording. It’s getting weird now too, “You are now the property of Goddess Kay and the G.K.A. Corporation. You are one of Goddess’ sex slaves and soldiers. You live to serve her”. What I didn’t know was that there was an underlying message in this recording.

I started to feel like I’m was losing consciousness. I lost all realization as to where I am and to what was going on. It’s so peaceful in this state of mind. I am now so relaxed that nothing mattered to me anymore.

You see, that was their plan all along. If you only leave someone with one sense to use then that sense will be heightened naturally to compensate for the other senses. That’s exactly what happened to me in this case. My hearing got heightened and became more focused on the music over time.

Now I can hear a voice inside my head. It’s the voice of my Goddess and she’s talking to me. To my Goddess speaking to me makes me feel special.......wait.......“My Goddess??” I thought to myself. “Where did that come from??” It was almost as if my brain was arguing with itself. Then my brain started responding in her voice, “I am your Goddess. You know that and now you accept it. I own and control you now.”

That’s when I started thinking to myself “what the fuck is going on here? Who are these people? Where are they taking me? How did I let this happen to myself?” The last thing I remember on this trip was the voice of Goddess Kay saying “You are now my little slave boy and now I want you to sleep for me. Sleep for your Goddess.

When I woke up I found myself in an unfamiliar room. The whole room was black. The floors, wall and even the ceiling was all black. When I try to sit up I notice that I’m restrained down the floor. “I’m not even on a bed?” I thought to myself. When I try to scream I notice that my mouth will open but no words or noise will come out. I can hear my screaming inside my head but I’m unable to vocalize it. I keep repeating to myself “I must resist. I must resist. I must resist.”

All of a sudden I hear a voice and I have no idea where it’s coming from. “It’s nice to that you’re awake bravo whiskey sierra 217. Welcome, you may have noticed that you can’t speak right now. Don’t worry slave, once your programing is complete your ability to speak will return. I am Goddess Kay and I am mow your Goddess” she said. For some reason this relaxed me a little bit. It’s such a sweet and mellow voice.

The door opened and in walks four women in latex looking cat suits. The suits were all crotchless, assless and had their breast exposed. Their eyes, nose, and mouth weren’t covered either but the rest of their heads were covered by a hood. These women had great bodies and large breasts. They weren’t magazine thin but they weren’t whales either. These ladies had some curves but they wore them well.

The first woman came over to me and stood over my face looking down at me with a big smile on her face. I could see that her pussy was already wet. As she lowered herself onto my face I heard the voice of my Goddess say “bravo whiskey sierra 217, pussy slave mode now”. At that point for some reason all I wanted was to lick this woman’s pussy. I needed to eat her out and to drink her juices. These women each took turns on my face until they came. I lapped up as much of their juices as I could. I could feel all of their juices running all over my face. I remember that I loved the feeling of it too. “This is one of the ways that you will serve your Goddess and her Priestesses. You are a slave and all of your choices have been taken away from you. We still need more time to finish your programing though” she said.

At that point one of the latex clad women put a leather collar around my neck and locked it in place with a padlock. Goddess’ voice then said “Go limp slave. You can’t move at all and none of your muscles work either”. The latex clad women then removed my bonds and in my head I thought “Now’s my chance”. The problem was that I couldn’t move and I mean at all. I couldn’t figure out what was wrong with my body and why it wasn’t responding. Then I remembered that Goddess Kay said that I couldn’t move. “What is she doing to me? How does she have this power over me? I need to keep fighting this” I thought to myself.

I start to repeat to myself “I need to resist. I need to fight this. I must get free.” Just as I felt like I was starting to make progress I noticed that I was able to move one of my fingers a little bit. “It’s working!! I’m getting control back” I thought to myself. “Bravo whiskey sierra 217 brain off now.” said Goddess Kay. My eyes were open still and I could see everything but I couldn’t process anything I was seeing and it didn’t make any sense to me. I felt like a captive in my own body and then everything went black. I couldn’t see anything that was going on. I could still feel things but none of it made any sense to me at this point.

When I awoke this time I noticed that secured inside a bed......yes I did say inside a bed. From the way it looked to me in the mirror on the ceiling, I was part of the mattress or at least inside of it......mostly. Let me see if I can describe this for you. It looked like my whole body except for my head and my cock were inside this mattress. My head appeared to be flush with the mattress and my cock was jutting straight up tall and proud. I noticed that my arms and legs weren’t restrained and I’m guessing that’s because I could get out of this predicament anyway.

The door to this room opens and in walks a very beautiful woman. She exuded power, confidence, grace, elegance, and about a million other attributes that I won’t list here. She had two latex clad women in tow on leashes. I noticed that these women were all glassy eyed and expressionless. This woman turned out to be Goddess Kay. She walked over to a throne looking chair with the women and attached their leashes to it. “Sleep sluts” I hear her say and they both lay down and go out. She then walks over to the bed and looks down at me and says “How are you doing bravo whiskey sierra 217?” When I try to answer her nothing comes out. “Silly boy, you still think you can speak, that’s so cute. I told you that when your programing is done then you will be able to speak. Right now it’s time for me to have some fun with my new toy. Do you know why I gave you the name ‘bravo whiskey sierra 217’?” Before I could even try to answer her, she said “of course you don’t. The initials B (bravo) W (whiskey) S (sierra) stand for ‘brainwashed slave’ and the number 217 means that you’re the 217th slave that has been brainwashed to serve me.”

Right now I started to get nervous and scared because I didn’t understand what was happening. Goddess Kay could see that in my eyes and she started to laugh. Then she said “Don’t worry slave, soon you will only remember that wanting to serve me. I was hoping that you would come willingly but you weren’t very receptive at your house now were you?”

At that point she climbs onto the bed and straddles my face. “You serviced my Priestesses earlier and now it’s my turn. Your Goddess want some pleasure too. It’s time for you to become my pussy slave now” she said. At that moment I was filled with an incredible lust and hunger for her pussy. It was all that I wanted at that moment. My thoughts of resistance were gone now. What I had in front of me was an “all you could eat buffet” of Devine wet pussy. It’s the pussy of my Goddess.

I ate my meal and was getting seconds, thirds, fourths and more. I eventually lost count of how many orgasms she had but the number didn’t matter to me anyway. When she got off of my I could feel the her juices mixing with the juices of the other four women. Then Goddess Kay straddled my cock and then slid down onto it. She looked me in the eyes and said “Now slave, you will not be able to cum unless I say so. No matter how close you get to orgasm it just wont happen.” With that being said she rode me to multiple more orgasms.

Goddess Kay looked down at me and smiled. “You’re almost ready to join your new family and take your rightful place at my feet” she said. I will use your training from the military to create my own private army. That’s what the G.K.A. Corporation is after all. G.K.A. stands for Goddess Kay’s Army. Your new way of life will be to spread the word of Female Supremacy and to help build up the ranks of my army.”

Goddess then climbs off the bed and walks over to her throne chair and sits down. After that she unclips the leashes from her “sluts” and says “Wake up sluts. It’s now time for you ladies to have your fun with the new toy too. Fill all of your slutty needs with him.” Then she looks over at me and says “Enjoy it slave because soon it will be all that you know.”

One of the sluts started giving me a blow job and oh my Goddess Kay was it great. So many times I thought I was going to cum but I just couldn’t. Then I heard the Devine voice of my Goddess say “Bravo whiskey sierra 217, CUM NOW!! CUM HARD!!!” and I did just that. It was the hardest I can ever remember cumming. Then the woman sits on my face and I begin to eat her out. At the same time that, that is going on the other woman has already slipped my cock inside of her wet pussy. She then began riding me hard and it was at this point that Goddess Kay said “CUM SLAVES!!! CUM NOW!!!” and all three of us came at the same time. I was lapping up the pussy juice of the woman on my face when I heard Goddess say “Sleep for me slaves. Sleep now. Sleep for your Goddess” and we went out.

When I woke up this time I noticed that I wasn’t restrained in any way shape or form. I did notice though that I was kneeling at feet of my Goddess. “How do you feel now slave?” she asked me. I answered by saying I feel great Goddess.” She noticed the shocked look in my eyes that I could speak again and she said “Yes my slave, your programing is complete now.”

When I heard that I was so pleased. I don’t know why but I now feel like I finally found my place in life and it is at Goddess Kay’s feet. To thank my Goddess for allowing me the honor and privilege of serving and worshiping her I start to kiss her glorious and beautiful feet. While I was doing this she was sitting in her throne chair and she smiled to herself because she had won again.

I am now a loyal slave to Goddess Kay and to the G.K.A. I realize now that I never really had a choice and that this was my destine. Goddess Kay is so beautiful that I would be a fool not to want to serve, pleasure and worship her.

Goddess Kay gets me to voluntarily give her the contact information to the people other people that I know with military experience that could help serve her cause. I very quickly and humbly comply as this is what Goddess feels is best for them and Goddess knows everything. Goddess is never wrong.

She attaches a leash to my collar and leads me to the slave quarters. Instinctually I crawl on all fours because in my mind I’m thinking that a slave should never stand in the presence of a Goddess unless she specifically orders it. The slave quarters are actually kennels just like the ones you would keep a dog in. Inside each cage is a doggy bed, a food dish, and headphones. Hanging on the door of each gage is a water bottle just like the ones you would use for a pet except a bigger. “This is where you will sleep slave” she said. “When you are in there you will have the headphones on because they allow me to reinforce your training as well as add more training as I see fit. My only response to her was “Yes Goddess. Thank You Goddess. I will do as you wish. I live to serve you.” “I know you do bravo whiskey sierra 217. I will start putting you to work tomorrow but until then get some rest slave.

I crawled into my cage and put on the headphones. As soon as I did I heard the glorious voice of my Goddess talking to me. Her voice makes it so easy for this slave to fall asleep. How could you not be able to sleep while you listen to the voice of your Goddess.