The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Army of Goddess Kay

Chapter 2

by airman1030 (A.K.A. slave pup m)

When I awoke the next day Goddess was standing outside of my cage with a couple of her Priestesses. To her left was Priestess Amy and to her right was Priestess Sue. These two women were almost as beautiful as Goddess. Priestess Sue opened my cage and then attached a leash to my collar and gestured for me to come out of the cage. When I go out I immediately kissed the feet of Goddess Kay and then I kissed the feet of her two Priestesses. Goddess looked down at me a petted my head. “Good morning to you too slave” she said. “Today you will help to lay down the frame work for my little slave army. I have others who will be ’enlisted’ into it soon. The names and contact information that you gave me will pay off well, however, I will not bring them in until we are fully up and running. You will go with Priestesses Amy and Sue and get to work. By the end of the day I want a solid plan and course of action. “The Priestesses both nodded her and I answered with a “Yes Goddess” and we left and moved into another room. Priestess Amy joked that it was our “War Room”.

When we entered the room I was given permission to sit in one of the chairs at the table. My chair was a lot lower that the chairs that the Priestesses were sitting in and I couldn’t adjust it any higher. That makes sense though because I shouldn’t be on the same level as the Priestesses. In front of each of us was a folder and a note pad. When we looked inside the folder we found more instructions. These ones were more strict and in depth that what Goddess said to us already. There were three pages of instructions so I will not list them all here but basically today was just to get the frame work done as well as come up with a rank system, insignias, and uniforms.

We decided to start with the uniforms for Goddess Kay’s army. We came to the decision that the male slaves will be naked while at Goddess’ compound or while at one of Goddess’ facilities. The Mistresses and Priestesses will wear black latex cat suits with a zipper at the crotch and ass. This is so that they don’t have to be constantly exposed. The only women who will be wearing cat suits that keep them exposed are Goddess’ female slaves such as her sluts and whores. On the left side of the top there will be red lettering that says G.K.A. and on the right side will be their first name also in red lettering. On the top portion of the left sleeve will be a form of rank insignia. There will be a white “M” for the Mistresses, a “P” for the Priestesses, an “HP” for Goddess’ High Priestesses and gold “G” for Goddess Kay. The slaves will be tattooed with their positions or type of slavery in a similar manner to this but I will explain the slave‘s markings shortly.

Outside of the property all of the male slaves will wear a solid black suit, white shirt, red tie, black shoes (shined of course), pink socks, and a patch on the breast pocket with the slaves position insignia or type of slavery. The slave’s insignias are: “ps” is for the pleasure slaves, “ls” is for labor slaves, “kb” is for the kitchen slave (A.K.A. kitchen bitch), “ws” is for the warrior slaves, “svs” is for the service slaves, “ys” is for the yard slaves, “s” is for Goddess’ sluts, “h” is for Goddess’ whores, and “xs” is for Goddess’ personal slaves. Don’t worry I’ll explain each category and what they do.

Some slaves have more than one function assigned to them so they fall under more than one of these categories. Let me use myself as an example for to help explain this. The categories I fall under are: “ws” and “xs”. That means that I am both a warrior slave and one of Goddess Kay’s personal slaves. My primary function is as a warrior slave and my secondary is as Goddess’ personal slave……not that Goddess is secondary. She has decided that my primary function is to be as a warrior. With that said at times I may need to act as her personal body guard and then when we are safely where we’re going I will become her personal slave boy. Now I will explain all of them to you.

The pleasure slaves (ps) are strictly to be used for the purposes of pleasing the Mistresses, Priestesses, and Goddess herself. They do any other tasks unless they have been designated to do so by Goddess and Goddess alone. This is rare though and these slaves seldom ever have multiple functions. Goddess usually likes to keep her pleasure slaves on a short leash, both literally and figuratively. This category has both male and female slaves; however, the female slaves are in charge of the harem when no one of higher status is around (i.e. Mistresses, Priestesses or Goddess)

The kitchen slaves (kb) are another job that has both female and male slaves. The kitchen slaves are responsible for preparing all of the meals for everyone. They also do the grocery shopping to make sure that the pantry is well stocked at all times. The head kitchen slave right now is “kilo bravo alpha 1”. The alpha signifies “administrator”. In my opinion she is just as sexy and beautiful as any of Goddess’ Mistresses or Priestesses. Once all of the food is prepared by the kitchen slave, that’s where the service slaves come in.

The service slaves (svs) are basically the maids and butlers. They serve the food after it’s all prepared. The order of service is Goddess first of course, then her Priestesses and Mistresses. Only after they have been served are the slaves to be served. Even then the female slaves get their food first and then the male slaves. After everyone eats they then clear the dishes away, do the dishes and then set the table for the next meal. As of right now there is only one female service slave and she is in charge of the male slaves. This however isn’t her primary function so as of now the males act as both maids and butlers. The female slave is kilo bravo alpha 1 and she is in charge of this section as well. Very rarely will she be in her maid uniform to serve. The plan is to get more female in this role for Goddess real soon. The service slaves are responsible for all of the table linens, glassware, silverware, serving trays, plates and bowls. The service slaves also do the house cleaning and the laundry. After items are washed they iron and fold them. They also take care of all of Goddess compounds.

The warrior slaves (ws) are a select group of slaves. This group of is made up of the strongest and most loyal slaves. Warrior slaves have a long list of duties but I will only list a few. They’re the personal security for the Mistresses, Priestesses, Goddess, as well as the other slaves if it‘s needed when traveling. They work security at Goddess’ house and compounds to make sure that only authorized personal gain entry. All of the warrior slaves are prior military or former law enforcement. They all carry weapons to defend Goddess and her property if needed. Usually these slaves only fall under this category but a few of them (myself included) fall under other categories as well. This category of slave is only males however Goddess did assign Mistresses and Priestesses to be in charge of this group. The Mistresses and Priestesses in charge of the warrior slaves are the ones who grabbed me.

Part of our planning was to set up a time to get the Mistresses and Priestesses proficient in military tactics.

The labor slaves (ls) are a very unique group of slaves. These slaves hardly ever visit the house or the compounds. Their sole purpose is to work jobs and turn over their paychecks to the G.K.A. Usually this is done through direct deposit but some mail in their paychecks or deliver them in person (this being the rarest of occurrences). There are several slaves that work two or more jobs so that they can send Goddess as much money as possible. At this present time Goddess has about one hundred male labor slaves and about twenty female labor slaves. Usually the G.K.A. gets about $5.4 million dollars each year from these slaves. That of course is after all of the expenses get paid out. We are planning to expand the number of these slaves by about 25% each year.

I know what you’re thinking, “She’s taking all of these people’s money. How do they live?” Well Goddess isn’t evil; she knows that these people need some money to live on so she gives each of them an allowance. They all live in apartments that may not be the nicest of places but it’s all that they can afford. They use their allowance for rent, car payments, insurance, food or what ever else they need. Usually there are two or three of these slaves sharing an apartment and they carpool to work. Because of their programming they don’t even realize that this isn’t what they wanted. They don’t know what they get paid and they don’t care. There’s even a husband and wife pair that serve Goddess Kay in this way. Unfortunately they aren’t allowed to have kids because Goddess is afraid that they may not pay enough attention to the kids because of their devotion to her. Goddess even makes all of her male labor slaves wear a chastity device. Sex is out of the question for these slaves unless Goddess decides otherwise. As for his wife she is only attracted to women now and can only achieve orgasm with a woman. She has a “stay at home job” and her husband works two jobs. I’ll explain the wife’s job later.

The yard slaves (ys) are exactly what it sounds like. They are the ones responsible for mowing the grass, trimming the bushes, taking care of the gardens and anything else that needs to be bone outside. This is another task that is all males. There is a woman in charge of the yard slaves but she isn’t a slave herself. Her name is Mistress Beth and she is stunningly beautiful.

Goddess’ sluts (s) are pretty much just play toys for Goddess and her Mistresses and Priestesses. These slaves are primarily females and have been brainwashed and then programmed to be horny all of the time. These women (and a few men) aren’t capable of doing anything else. The male sluts are used for the training of the female sluts as well as the Mistresses and Priestesses. Goddess never uses the male sluts because she despises them. They are the lowest of the male slaves.

Goddess’ whores (h) are (for lack of a better term) Goddess’ prostitutes. She rents them out to paying clients or sometimes in trade for services. Remember the wife I was telling you about with her “stay at home job“? She is one of Goddess’ lesbian whores. The slave name that Goddess gave her is “Lima Hotel Sierra” which stands for “Lesbian Whore Slave”. Just as with all of her whores Goddess sets up all of the appointments and sets the prices. The clients send their payments directly to Goddess and the whores never see any of that money. Goddess has whores in every state in the United States as well as several other countries around the world. These slaves bring in about $15 million dollars a year. It would be more if you count all the times Goddess used the services of one of the whores to pay for other work. Goddess’ whores don’t come cheap after all. The least expensive is about $300 dollars per hour.

Goddess’ personal slaves (xs) is the most coveted position among the slaves and Goddess only picks the best for this category of slaves. I was lucky because I impressed her so much that I received the honor of wearing this mark as well as the “ws”. Goddess’ personal slaves cater to her every need, wish and desire. They are her sex slaves, bathroom attendants, shoe and boot polisher, foot rubber or anything else that Goddess wish at the time.

Now that I have explained those for you we can go back to the planning. We laid out schematics about how the “Warrior Compound” was to be set up. Let’s see if I can describe this well enough for you. The building will be an all brick two story structure with a basement. As you walk up to the entrance there are two armed guards. These slaves are carrying MP-5’s. They have a shoulder style holster with four extra magazines, their collars and a pair of combat boots (in the event they need to run) but other than that they are completely naked. When ever any woman walks up, whether she’s a slave, a Mistress, a Priestess or Goddess herself, the slaves open the door and bow their heads out of respect.

As you walk through the tinted glass doors and go into the inner hallway the walls are adorned with pictures of Goddess Kay as well as her he Priestesses and Mistresses. The floor is fine white marble tile. In the center of the hallway is a large G.K.A emblem which is made of solid 24 karat gold with platinum inlays. This hallway is about fifteen feet long and about six feet wide. At the end of the hallway is a reception desk and sitting behind it is another warrior slave (usually the newest one) who’s job it is to make sure that anyone entering the building checks in and knows where he or she is going.

To the left of the desk is a large door with an electronic lock that requires the slave at the desk to “buzz” Goddess or her Mistresses and Priestess in. On the right side is a smaller door that the slaves have to crawl through. A slave can only enter through the large door if he or she is with Goddess or one of her Priestesses or Mistresses. Both doors lead to another hallway with offices and conference rooms.

The whole first floor is all offices and conference rooms. Each Mistress and Priestess has her own office. Goddess’ office of course is the biggest one and even has a bedroom off to the left with a full bathroom. There’s another bathroom off to the right side of the office as well.

The second floor is what we nicknamed “Command Central”. This is where Goddess will be able to track all of her slaves. She will be able to review cameras that are set up at the homes and offices of her labor slaves as well as around her own house and other compounds. The next step is to set up the tracking system that can be used to track the slaves. We were thinking of some kind of sub dermal implants.

The basement is going to be segmented off into four areas. There will be a dungeon area, slave quarters, isolation cells and a gym. I will try to describe each of these areas the best that I can for you:

The stairs enter the basement on the very far left. Also on that side are the slave quarters. The slave quarters in this building are a bit different then what the other slaves get. Goddess wants Her warrior slaves to be able to respond at a moment’s notice. That’s why these slaves don’t sleep in cells (usually). These slave quarters are set up as “open bay” barracks. The room is lined with bunk beds. Each bed is set up with speakers that serve two primary purposes. One of them is that it will constantly pump in audio while the slaves are sleeping This will act to further advance the training of the slaves as well as plant new suggestions into their minds. The second purpose is so that if the slaves are sleeping Goddess K can summons one or all of them without leaving her bedroom if She chooses too.

The floor of this area is just the cement that the basement is made of. The reason for this is to save some money by not putting down carpet as well as the fact that the comfort of the slaves isn’t that important. The slaves have to walk on this cement to the communal showers, bathroom stalls and lockers. Goddess figures that the slaves will get used to the cement after a while.

The dungeon area is to be used for several purposes. First and foremost it’s for Goddess’ amusement. After that it’s for the punishment of existing slaves and the training of new slaves. In the center of the room is a mechanical hoist. Slaves can (and will) be attached to this and suspended as the Mistresses, Priestesses or Goddess Herself sees fit. There is a St. Andrew’s Cross in one corner and a Medieval looking Stretching Rack in another corner. There’s a couple of cages and spanking benches as well. On the wall is a group of canes, floggers, whips, paddles, restraints, and a lot of other item with plenty of room to add new items later.

The Isolation Cells are to be used primarily for the training of new slaves and the punishment of bad slaves. These cells are completely black on the inside with no lights and sound proof. This was done so that the slaves could scream, cry, pound or do anything else they choose all they want and nobody will hear them. Now there are safety precautions that were installed. There are “Zero Light” cameras in each cell so that a guard can monitor what is going on inside and open the cell in the even of an emergency. Also Goddess likes to watch the videos once in a while and see how the slaves reacted to the isolation. There are speakers inside each cell that are built into the walls and ceiling so that Goddess’ message can play for them continuously.

The Gym in this building is primarily for the slaves to stay in shape for Goddess. The exact equipment hasn’t been worked out yet but this slave would like to see weights. Each slave will be required to workout but the warrior slaves will be on a stricter workout regiment.

Now I did want to see an indoor shooting range added to the plans but I got shot down on that idea. It was decided that there would be an out door shooting range.

All of this planning has made for a long day and now Priestess Amy, Priestess Sue and I need to bring these plans to Goddess for Her approval. This is after all just the beginning stages of forming this army for Goddess. I am lead out of the room on all fours with a leash attached. Priestess Amy and Priestess Sue are walking me to Goddess Kay’s room and the whole way I have to carry all of our plans with my mouth. I was ordered not to “slobber” all over them and I am doing my best.

We arrive at Goddess’ bedroom and Priestess Amy knocks on the door. “”Enter” comes the voice my beautiful Goddess. Priestess Amy entered first followed by Priestess Sue with me in tow. As soon as I enter the room I immediately bow to my Goddess and await my instructions. “You may approach bravo whiskey sierra 217” was the command my Goddess gave me and I followed it right away. “Here are the plans that we have so far” said Priestess Sue. As she said that I put the folders on the bed next to my Goddess. As soon as I put them down I noticed that I was a bad slave. My saliva was all over the folders. I knew at that moment that I was going to be punished and that I deserved it. The only question was how much punishment was I going to get?