The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Around Her Neck Chapter 5

Kara fled through the winding passageways, trying to stay one step ahead of the guards. It all went wrong so fast. This getaway was supposed to be quick and easy getaway, but now the two sisters dashed through the hallways with no pretense at stealth. Had more people been around, they would probably have been caught already. Luckily, the halls were empty at such a late hour.

Everything started out so well. Selene’s map proved solid, and they made it nearly halfway without incident. Rounding a corner, the two came face to face with another group. Kara and Selene stood bathed in the glow of the other group’s lantern. Who were these people? Kara couldn’t tell. Even the soft light from their lamp was blinding in the dim hallway. Kara continued onwards, hoping that no one would bother questioning if they acted casually. With some luck, the other group would ignore them and pass by.

“Kara?” Came a puzzled voice from the other group. Oh thrice damned luck, it was Ester. What was she doing out this late?

“Where are you going, girl? What are you doing up so —” Ester cut off. Here eyes were locked at Kara’s neck, where the collar should be. Time to run. Kara grabbed Selene and dashed down the hall.

“Stop!” Ester commanded. For a moment, Kara almost obeyed. There was no compulsion, but obeying was a firmly ingrained habit. It felt so wrong to disobey. Shame filled her at the thought of disappointing the woman, as though she’d let down a friend in need if she didn’t comply. Had Kara been alone, that command might have been enough to stop her. However, she wasn’t alone. Selene was there urging her onwards. After one more second of hesitation, Kara followed.

The two fled desperately, choosing passages at random to throw off pursuit. Finally, Selene pulled up short, gasping for breath.

“Did we lose them?” Panted Selene, resting her hands on her knees.

“For now, but there’ll be more of them. Before long this place will be crawling with guards.”

“I don’t even know where we are anymore. I lost track like ten turns ago.”

“Don’t worry, I think I know.”

“How are we going to make it to the exit?”

Kara didn’t reply. She was too busy looking around the hallway. It was hard to see in the dark. She thought she knew where they were, but wasn’t certain.

“Oh gods, we’re going to be caught. I’m so sorry, Kara, I thought I had it all figured out.”

Kara was still busy searching. The hallway was the right one, but where was it? There. She’d have never found it if she wasn’t looking, but there it was. A door to the hidden passageway. Their one chance to avoid pursuit.

“Quiet”, she told her sister. “Over here. Hurry up and get inside.”

They climbed in, Kara taking the lead.

“It’s so dark.” said Selene, “Where does it go?”

Kara was about to answer, but then heard movement outside. Heavy footsteps passed right outside the door. Kara held her sister’s hand in silence, hoping the guards wouldn’t stop. Then the steps receded, and the two let out a sigh of relief.

“This way, stay close to me.” Kara whispered.

They inched their way along the dark route. It was slow going, and for the first time since leaving her room, Kara had a moment to reflect. Despite everything, Kara wasn’t sure what she wanted. Escape was always a goal during her captivity, but a distant one. Now that escape was within her grasp, the prospect wasn’t nearly so desirable.

“Can we go faster? I’ve got people at the exit, but they won’t wait forever. I don’t want them getting spooked and leaving.”

“This is as fast as we can go. Do you want us to miss a turn and get lost?” That wasn’t quite true. Kara was pretty sure she knew where she was going. It would be possible for Kara to go a bit faster. Still, one little lie wouldn’t hurt, and she found that she wasn’t in a hurry to leave.

Really, Kara told herself, her time here hadn’t exactly been fun and games. A lot had been menial labor, and most of the rest she’d served as little more than an ornament. Still, it hadn’t been unpleasant. Oh who was she kidding. She loved it. It was so satisfying to let go and do as she was commanded. Everything was so much simpler when she only had to worry about pleasing her master.

What about her sister, though? Selene looked up to her so much. How would she react if she knew what Kara was thinking?

“What if they do get spooked? They have the key. What if we can’t get out?”

Kara almost laughed.

“You’re talking about that little grate along the south wall, right?”

“Yeah, that’s the one. How did you know?”

“I told you I know where I’m going. And don’t worry, I can get us out of there without their help.”

“If you say so.” said Selene, still clearly nervous.

What was so great about the outside, anyways? What would she do with that freedom? Spend more years fighting for a bunch of quarreling trade lords? That may have been important once, but now the idea rang hollow. Who cared about their pointless little wars? Even the fame and honor seemed shallow. As a slave she had purpose. Her master’s pleasure was so much more meaningful than her own petty concerns.

Ah yes, her master. What about him? If she fled, she’d probably never see him again. That hit like a blow. Never being near him again was almost more than she could stand. He’d be so disappointed if she fled. Was that really something she could bear?

“Watch your step”, Kara warned, “There’s a bit of a rise up ahead.”

They were almost there. Just a few more meters until the final passageway.

There it was, the last fork. Kara paused. Just one more turn and they were on their way to freedom. Still... she also knew where the other path led. That was crazy. He probably wasn’t even there, but the possibility of seeing him again was so thrilling.

“Kara, come on!”

Right. Kara knew what she had to do. It was time to end this. No more distractions. No more worries. Without hesitation, Kara continued down the passage.

It was a few more moments spent inching their way through the dark, but then they saw it. There was a faint light down the end of the passage. Selene let loose a soft cheer when she saw it.

“Yes! We made it.”

They reached the end, and with a push the door opened. Selene stepped out from behind her, then cried out. This wasn’t where they were supposed to be. Instead she was face to face with the startled king as he sat at his desk. She turned to flee down the tunnel, but even as she turned Kara closed the bookshelf doubling as a door. Selene to Kara in shock, but her sister was already starting to kneel.

“What? No!” She cried. “Kara. How? Why?” She sputtered in disbelief.

When the king he saw who it was he let out a laugh.

“All those guards out looking, and you stumble upon me instead.” he said.

Selene was frantic. “Come on Kara, we have to get out of here. Kara, please.” Kara bowed her head, giving no response.

“You’ve brought someone with you, I see.” He motioned towards his bodyguard. “Take her away, then keep searching. See if there’s any more accomplices.”

The guard took Selene easily. In her shock, she barely struggled.

“Now then. What am I going to do with you”, said the king as he walked over to Kara.

“I... I’m sorry master.” Kara said. She looked up at him. Without the collar, there was no compulsion, no supernatural desire. That was good. In a way, it made this next part easier.

“I am yours, Master. Now and forever. I beg of you to take me, and do with me what you will. I belong to you, if you will still have me.”

She didn’t dare meet his eyes anymore. What if he was upset? She’d removed the collar, tried to run away. Would he reject her now?

He walked over. His hand went to her chin, gently pulling her gaze upwards. Her master smiled down at her.

“Of course I’ll have you. You had only to ask.”

Kara rose, overjoyed. She looked at him. His smile was as wonderful as she’d remembered.

“I...” She paused a moment, wanting him so badly. She barely dared to ask “May I kiss you, Master?”

In response, he tilted his head towards hers, and their lips met. It was everything she dreamed it would be. Overjoyed, she followed as he took her hand and led her from the room. Kara lost all sense of time as they walked. It felt like both an instant and an eternity before they arrived at his bedroom.

After another kiss, she began undressing. This was it, the moment she had fantasized about for so long. The last of her clothes hit the floor, and she finally stood naked before him. His eyes roamed her body. This was so wonderful, so right. She wanted him to see her.

The only problem now was that he was still clothed. She walked over to him. It was her place now to help her master in all things, and she was eager to help solve this particular problem.

As she helped undress him, she couldn’t resist running her hands along her master. It felt wonderful to touch his hard, strong body. Almost as wonderful as when he touched her. She shivered in pleasure as his hands cupped her breasts. Then he was finally naked. She moved into him, her naked breasts pressing against his chest. His hands roamed up and down her body as they kissed once more.

They soon tumbled onto the bed, and then he was on top of her. She spread her legs, eager to have him between. Reaching down, she took hold of his member, guiding it to her waiting slit. There was a tremendous emptiness there that only he could fill. They locked eyes for a moment, and then he was inside her.

As he pushed into her, she rolled her head back. After fantasizing so much, here was the real thing. Months of need and frustration were all worth it for this perfect moment as he pounded away at her. The pleasure grew, building into a crescendo of sensation.

“Oh fuck me Master, fuck me! I’m yours!” It was true. She knew to the core of her being now that she belonged to him, and now he was taking her, using her for his own pleasure. Nothing in her previous life compared to this moment.

Then she reached the climax that had so long been denied. A wave of pleasure washed over her, sweeping across her body. It grew and grew far more intensely than any she’d felt before. She pushed back into his thrusts, savoring the experience.

A few moments later, he came inside her. She smiled as his seed spurted into her. It felt so right. This was it, this was where she belonged.

Now spent, he pulled back and laid down beside her. She reached around, grasping his softening member and caressing it tenderly. Leaning in, she peppered his neck and shoulders with slow, light kisses.

“Thank you Master. That was amazing.”

He turned over to face her. As he looked into her eyes, his hand reached up and stroked her hair. She melted into him. Was there anything better than her master’s touch?

He closed his eyes. After a reluctant sigh, he looked at her again.

“I, I’m sorry.”

That wasn’t what Kara had expected.

“What do you mean, Master?”

“I can’t help but feel I owe you an apology for all this.”

“How so, Master?”

“Imagine if you will, a young king barely secure in his rule. Every king has enemies, but those of an inexperienced king are so much bolder.”

“Like the trade cities, Master?” Kara asked, snuggling against him.

“Among others, but the ones inside a kingdom are as bad as those outside. And the gods help the king if a problem occurs, because there are many that see a king’s problems as their opportunity”

“So what does the king do?” His hand was back on her breast now. She moaned as he tweaked a nipple.

“The king has to fix his problems himself, or he won’t be a king much longer.”

“I think I’ve heard this one before, Master, and the king did fix the problem.” Kara slid her hands across his chest. “Mmm... oh boy did he fix it.”

“Well it wasn’t easy. Like chasing a ghost. Anytime the king looked the problem would disappear, only to show up somewhere else. It was an impressive problem.”

“Not compared to the king.”

“In fact, the king can’t help but grow impressed by the problem. And then king learns more. He finds out that this problem is a women, a beautiful one by all accounts. What does the king think then? And not only beautiful, but clever, courageous, resourceful.”

“I think the king is giving this problem far too much credit.”

The king paused, then leaned in and kissed her briefly.

“You’re an amazing woman. Never doubt that for a moment.”

“I’m your woman, Master. Nothing else matters.”

“Anyways, the king finds himself admiring the problem, maybe even falling for her a little despite never meeting her. But what happens if the king wins? His vassals will want her dead, and will take any sign of leniency for weakness. The same with failure. How can the king get what he wants without tearing his country apart?”

“I’ll bet the king thinks of something.” she said, reaching back between his legs. “Something far more pleasant than execution.” The king’s cock was growing hard again in her hand. She leaned over and took it into her mouth.

“Well, the king remembered an old storeroom in the palace he’d often visited as a child. There were all sorts of strange and wondrous things collected over the years. And the king remembered something in that room that the nobles just might accept.”

Kara was too busy licking his shaft to reply, but looked up at him to continue.

“Then the king is victorious, and must deal with the problem once and for all. She’s even more beautiful than reported, and oh so defiant. Almost, the king has a change of heart, but for the sake of his people he dare not appear weak.”

“But”, the king continued, “I was weak. I wanted you so badly. I wanted you for my own. Perhaps I can say I put the collar on you for the sake of my kingdom, but the rest was me being selfish and insecure. And now that you’re here, I fear I’ve destroyed something precious trying to take it for my own.”

Kara pulled her mouth from his with a slurp. She gave one last lick for good measure before speaking.

“I love what you’ve made me into, Master. I could have chosen freedom, I could have escaped, but instead I chose to give myself to you. Please don’t turn away from me.”

“Never. I’ll never turn you away”

“Thank you Master. Thank you so much.” Kara climbed back on top of him, impaling herself upon his member. “Still, if I could ask for one small favor...”

Selene sobbed quietly in her cell, wondering where it all went wrong. She’d been so certain. It should have worked.

Was it all a lie? Were they ever really nearing the exit? She didn’t know what to think anymore.

If only Selene had been quicker. She was so close, if she’d made it in time Kara could have been saved. Now what? Everyone else must have given up by now. Selene had no illusions about their dedication. They knew the risks, and when she didn’t show they wouldn’t dare stick around. She was alone. Truly and utterly alone.

“Damn you.” She cursed softly.

“Damn you all!” She screamed, not caring who heard.

She broke down crying again until she fell asleep. The sound of a guard entering her cell woke her. He didn’t speak a word. He simply placed a box on the floor then left. She tried to ignore it, but curiosity soon got the better of her. Tied to the top was a note:

“My dearest sister,

I can hardly imagine what must be going through your head.

I know it’s a lot to ask, but please try to understand that I made the right choice.

You can’t imagine how wonderful it is to serve him.

I’ve missed you all these years, and now I want to share this happiness with you.

Just say yes, and we don’t ever have to be separated again. I only pray you’ll make the right decision.

Love,
Kara

Selene pulled open the box, though she knew what she would find. There, resting inside, was the collar. Tentatively, she touched it. It felt surprisingly normal. How could something so small and innocuous have such an effect? She picked it up. In a way it was really quite pretty, despite its insidious power.

What was left for her? She’d failed her mission, failed to rescue Kara. What remained except to rot in a cell. Even if she did escape, could she bear to leave knowing that Kara was left behind?

Selene reached up to her neck. Her hands jerked back as the collar made contact with her throat. Then she brought it to her neck once more, though she didn’t wrap it around. All she had to do was move her hands a few more inches to bring the collar’s ends together. Mere inches and she would be giving away her free will. What would it feel like, to be controlled like that? Could she really do that to herself, just to be with her sister again?

Yes, she thought as her hands reached around her neck. The collar’s ends sealed together on contact. Yes she could.

The End