The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Around Midnight

Tim and I had gone out to celebrate the breakup of his engagement to one of the biggest gold diggers of all time, a really nasty bitch with the face of an angel and a heart like a pitchfork.

Tim’s an old friend, and I hated to see his ex-fiancée playing him for a sucker. Given that he’s about 25 pounds overweight, balding and his main hobbies are beer and online pornography, you had to figure that what she liked most about him was his bank account. When the money ran out, she would too.

I decided to look into the matter and maybe save Tim a lot of future grief. You see, I’m a “pusher.” By that I mean I have this ability to push into a person’s head and change their mind. It’s not an absolute power. I have to work with what’s already there. For instance, I can’t convince a businessman to invest in one of my schemes if he isn’t already a bit of a crook, and I can’t turn a nice girl into a slut if she doesn’t really have it in her.

Fortunately, Tim’s fiancée wasn’t much of a problem. We had a frank conversation after which she decided to moonlight for a call girl service. Turns out getting paid for sex made her horny, or at least it did once we talked.

After that, it was easy to photograph one of her sessions and get the evidence to Tim, as well as the accounting firm where she worked during the day. They fired her of course, but that’s okay. The world can always use another good whore. No one really needs a mediocre accountant. As for Tim, he was heartbroken of course, but tonight I was helping him get over it.

We were having a great time, hitting all our favorite bars. Around midnight, I decided it was time to get serious. We had turned into a new place, when all of a sudden, a car came squealing out of the parking lot. It served at the last moment to avoid broadsiding us, then zoomed off into the night.

“Asshole,” I shouted after the speeding car, a black Lexus with the vanity license plate “MARCO.”

“Yeah,” Tim agreed. “What a cocksucker. Jerk could have killed us.”

Wouldn’t you know, after all that the parking lot was empty. But we decided to go in anyway and get a drink to calm down.

I’m glad we did, because there in the back set a plump little blonde in a green silk dress. Even from a distance, I could see the dress was incredibly snug and nicely dented in front by two of the fattest looking tits I’ve ever had the pleasure to gawk at.

“What’s her story?” I asked the bartender as we ordered drinks for ourselves and one for the lady. He was big and goony looking with a shaved head and a bulldog tattoo on his bicep. “Why’s she here all by her lonesome?”

He gave me a look that said none of your fucking business. “This is a bar,” he added out loud. If you want a drink, I’ll take your order. If you’re looking for conversation, go to Starbucks.”

Quickly reaching into my pocket, I pulled out a twenty and slid it toward him. The money was meaningless, a bit of misdirection for Tim while I gave the bartender a push.

For a long moment, he went immobile, kind of froze then he picked up the money and pocketed it. “She came in with this old guy,” he said with a smile. “They were in the middle of a fight. It got really ugly and loud, and he stormed out.”

He busied himself for a moment fixing our drinks. “Here you go,” he said as he set them in front of us. “They’re on the house, guys. After the night we’ve had, it’s a relief to have two fine gentlemen like yourselves here.”

As we approached her table, I could see she was one fine-looking piece, eminently fuckable and so ripe for sex, she looked ready to burst. She was also pretty drunk, a quality I really like in a woman. Marco had to be an idiot to let a lady that hot out of his sight.

“And whatta you want?” she slurred as we sat down at her table and placed a fresh drink in front of her. “You can tell that asshole Marco to go fuck himself. I’m not gonna,” she added with a bitter laugh. “He and I are through.”

I nodded, letting her rant, biding my time till she finished.

“You guys,” she continued, swaying in her chair as she spoke. “Just cause you spen’ a little money on a girl, buy her a drink or somethin’ you think she should do anything you want. Well, I’ve got too mush self-respec’ for that.” She punctuated that last remark with a hiccup, and her hand fluttered to the top of that amazing chest.

I didn’t bother to respond, just gave her a small push. She didn’t need much. She was already close to the edge.

Meg hesitated. It was barely noticeable. Then her hand went to the glass, hoisting it to her lips and chugging, not setting it down until it was empty.

The rest of her story came tumbling out. Earlier that evening, she and Marco had been out showing off her new boobs. Everywhere they went, she flashed them. It started going downhill when someone called her a fat cow and told her to put those things away. Instead of defending her, Marco had laughed and offered to milk her, right there in front of everyone.

“Whatta they think?” she said with a snort. “That I’m some dumb bimbo who’s too stupid to know when she’s being fucked with. I’m jus’ as smart as anyone.”

“Of course you are,” I agreed, thinking she was so top heavy it was amazing she could even sit up. Her obsession with this Marco person was beginning to annoy me, so I gave her another push.

Her mood immediately turned more convivial. I put some money in the jukebox, and she and Tim danced. His hands went to her ass, pressing her indecently close while she thrust her mams into his chest.

As the music ended, I stood up. It was time to go. Meg was none too steady on her feet, so Tim wrapped his arm around her waist right under her tits to help her along. On our way out, I waved to the bartender.

“Goodnight, gents,” he called after us. “Have a pleasant evening.”

We escorted Meg to Tim’s van. At the last moment, she hesitated, as if there could be anything wrong with getting into a fuckmobile with two strange men intent on gangbanging her. Coming alongside her, I leaned toward her and whispered into her ear.

That did it. Meg hiked up her dress and scampered over the tailgate to position herself on a blanket we hastily spread. We had her out of her clothes in no time, balling them up and tossing them in the front seat.

Obligingly, she spread her legs and cupped her tits for us. Marco had bought her a really nice pair. They were even larger than I has suspected and pillowy soft, with nipples as big as gold doubloons. While I took in the lady’s obvious charms, Tim went between her legs to stroke her cunt. She was soaked, and when he pulled his hand back, his fingers were coated with pussy juice.

You’re in really bad shape if a wet snatch can’t get you going. Tim responded by pronging her while I dangled over her face, working my dick down her throat all the way to my balls. Meg was so enthusiastic she looked like she wanted to swallow my nuts, too.

It didn’t take her long to come. You could see her face tensing as a climax overwhelmed her, and she probably would have screamed if she wasn’t so plugged with cock. Then she relaxed, but we didn’t stop. We kept working that pussy and mouth while I squeezed her tits and stretched her nipples into fat spikes. In a few minutes, Meg snapped out of her daze and smiled, primed and ready for whatever came next.

Carefully, we positioned her on her hands and knees while Tim and I traded places. She hada heart-shaped ass just perfect for grabbing. Her cunt felt like velvet, and her tits hung down so low, they practically brushed the blanket.

Damned if the lady didn’t come again and almost right away. I was about ready to pop myself. We turned Meg on her back, and just as my cum started to flow, I pulled out and let fly, painting her belly and pubes with the stuff. Tim did the same from the other end, coating her face and mambos.

By now, the air in the back of the van had gotten gamy with sex, so we helped Meg into the front seat and opened the windows. Time to call it a night.

While Tim drove, I looked through her purse to find some identification. Not surprisingly, she lived in one of the ritzier parts of town. When we got there, the house, a big Colonial, was dark, and the driveway was empty – no Lexus with “MARCO” plates anywhere in sight.

Meg was fully alert again, and the sight of home was making her frisky. Her hands went to our cocks. We hadn’t bothered to re-zip so it was easy for her to work them out of our pants and jerk them to full erection.

The driveway didn’t seem like the right place to finish this little operation, so we drove down a couple blocks, parking under a big tree away from the streetlights. In the back of the van, Meg quickly got down on her knees, facing us. Her hands went to our cocks, and she started to jack us off.

I came first, but not by much, covering her hand and wrist with jism. Mat followed just moments later. She must have sensed he was ready to come. At the last second, she lifted his cock, aiming it at her tits, a target so big it was almost impossible to miss.

We sat there for a while and caught our breath while Meg continued to crouch between us and fondly gaze at our deflating pricks. Then I reached for her balled up dress and handed it to her. I guess she misunderstood, because instead of putting it on, she used it to wipe the cum from her face and body.

We helped her into it anyway while she good naturedly raised her arms. It did seem a bit worse for the wear, and we didn’t bother to button it, so her boobs hung out. But at least she wasn’t going home naked.

The house was still dark, so we pulled up to the front door and helped her with her key. As we left, she blew us a kiss, and I had to admit she looked great. Her hair was a tangled mess, her makeup was smeared, and her dress clung like paste. You would’ve thought she’d taken on an entire motorcycle gang.

All in all, a successful evening. Tim had forgotten his ex-fiancée, and Meg wasn’t angry anymore. I just wondered if she planned to get cleaned up before Marco came home. But I was pretty sure I already knew the answer.

The End