The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of Control

(mc mf ff md fd nc bd hu)

A man uses thought commands to control four women.

© 11/2005

This is a work of fiction that includes domination, forced oral sex, forced masturbation and humiliation. This story is not intended for minors. Anyone who is offended by erotic fantasies of this type should search for another story to read.

The Art of Control

Some people play Golf. Others Paint. Still others collect stamps. My interests are different from these normal, boring hobbies. My hobby is controlling women. I control women with a three phase system I developed called the Art of Control. The three phases are: obedience, domination and submission.

I’ve been able to control other people’s minds and actions since I was very young. The first time I noticed this ability was when I was seven years old. I was playing in the yard and my mother told me to put my things away and get ready for dinner. I was having a very good time playing and I did not want to stop. I inadvertently pushed a thought towards my mother that forced her to change her mind. She told me that I could stay outside and play. I didn’t fully realize it at the time, but the thought command I sent to her controlled and changed her mind. I don’t know why or how I came to possess this ability. I no longer question it. I just use it.

Over the years, I perfected my abilities. I went from a young boy changing his mother’s mind to a grown man controlling anyone I choose to. However, I prefer controlling women. For example, with a simple thought command, I can force a woman to shake my hand, nod her head, or touch her breast. Recently, I have used my power to satisfy my sexual appetite. I frequently have sex or enjoy a blow job from beautiful women I meet. The women can not prevent me from controlling their minds. The women obey me until I send them another thought command to stop.

The Art of Control is a unique scenario I’ve developed that, using a series of decisions, forces women to submit. Let me explain. I could easily walk up to a beautiful woman and with a simple thought command, force her to kneel down and suck my cock. However, instead, I force her to make a decision. For example, using my thought commands, I make her believe that a pin has been pressed into her tongue. At first, she thinks she bit her tongue. However, the pain does not stop. I then send additional thought commands to her that make her believe more and more pins are piercing her tongue. Her pain slowly increases. The pain terrorizes her.

I calmly walk over to her and explain what is happening to her. I tell her, “Miss, I control the pain you are feeling in your tongue. The pain will keep getting worse until you do as I ask”. I continue, “The only way for you to stop the pain is to knell on the ground and suck my cock”. The look on her face is priceless. What a dilemma. She must either accept the pain in her tongue or suck my dick. Most women, when faced with this decision, tell me to get fucked and walk away. They try to ignore the pain. When the pain increases to the point that they start crying, they walk back to me. I look them in the eyes, point at the ground in front of me, and unzip my fly.

They pull out my cock and begin to suck. I send them a thought command that makes the pain disappear while my cock is in their mouth. After I shoot my cum in their mouth, I send the appropriate thought commands to eliminate their tongue pain and forget my appearance. They only remember sucking cock and the wonderful taste of my cum.

Obedience

I always begin a new Act of Control by selecting the participants. Lately, I have focused on groups of four women. I find that the myriad of relationships occurring in a group of four women is astounding. Four women will display all the behavior traits that I need to satisfy my sexual needs. There is always a dominant leader that controls the others. The women have secrets. They talk about their hopes and dreams to each other. They usually talk about sex and boyfriends. The potential topics are endless.

I begin at the mall, a perfect place to find groups of women. The women I search for must be attractive, well dressed, interdependent and at least twenty one years old. I walk around until I find a group that meets my criteria. When I find a potential group, I send them a thought command that prevents them from seeing me. They will not notice me until the proper time.

Early Friday morning, I see four attractive young women, all carrying packages, walk into a nearby lingerie store. They are lost in conversation and don’t notice me sitting on the bench. From the brief comments I hear as they pass, they are shopping for lingerie to accentuate their brand new outfits. They are attending a party at school on tonight with their boyfriends. They want to make sure their boyfriends have sex with them after the party. The lingerie is to be the icing on the cake and must be perfect.

I followed them into the lingerie store and watched them shop for a half hour or so, learning as much as possible about them from their conversations. I found out they already purchased their outfits and shoes and were now looking for lingerie. They wanted to end their college careers with a “bang”. I also learned that they have been friends since Junior High School.

They shopped at the lingerie store for over any hour. They tried on many different outfits. Each time they tried on an outfit, the other women would give the “thumbs up or thumbs down”. Using this process, they each purchased the “perfect” set of lingerie. This group was very interdependent. They paid for the lingerie and headed for the beauty salon.

The women had appointments for their hair, nails and legs. They wanted their boyfriends to fuck them and were pulling out all of the stops. After sending them the appropriate thought commands, I entered the salon. I sat in the corner and listened to everything they said. My thought commands made them talk about career plans, boyfriends, sex, friendship, other students, teachers, and their family. Their names were Michelle, Jennifer, Amber and Monica. They were seniors at a nearby college. Their discussions provided all the information I needed to create their very own Art of Control.

After they were finished, I sent them a thought command that made them put on their complete outfits. One by one, they went to the bath room and got dressed. They looked stunning. They were gorgeous. I couldn’t wait any longer. I sent them a thought command that forced them to call their boyfriends. As each woman made contact with her boyfriend, I sent him a thought command. The boyfriends now believed they were sick and had to stay in bed. They no longer wanted to go to the party. The women were sad when they hung up. Their boyfriends were not taking them to the party, or the motel. All this preparation and no sex tonight.

But, the women were not disappointed for long. I sent them a thought command that made them forget about their boyfriends and the party. They now believed they were going to drive to a new shopping mall and shop for clothes. They were happy again.

They walked out of the mall and got into Michelle’s car. One thought command from me and Michelle drove out of the parking lot, thinking she was heading towards the other mall. I watched the women drive off and returned to my car. I knew a short cut and headed off. I created my plan while I drove home. The Art of Control was underway.

Obedience

Thirty minutes later, Michelle and the other women pulled into my driveway. I opened the garage door and sent them a thought command that made Michelle park the car in the garage. I closed the door after Michelle turned off the engine. The women were very confused when the garage door closed. They got out of the car and looked around the garage. The look of confusion on their faces indicated they didn’t understand why they were in a garage and not at the mall.

The garage is completely empty except for their car. The walls, floor and ceiling are painted bright white. There are no windows, only a single light bulb in the ceiling. The large white garage door has an automatic door opener mounted to the ceiling but Amber presses the controller and nothing happens. There is a white door at the left front corner of the garage.

As soon as they close the car door, Michelle begins to speak, “Where in the heck are we”? As soon as the sound leaves her mouth, Michelle’s tongue explodes in pain. I sent her a thought command that made her feel one hundred pins jab into her tongue. She was totally unprepared for the pain and almost fainted. She fell to her knees and grabbed her mouth.

The others are startled by Michelle’s behavior. They walk over to Michelle and Jennifer asks, “What the fuck happened?” As soon as the first syllable leaves her mouth, I send Jennifer the same thought command that I sent to Michelle. Jennifer falls to her knees and grabs her mouth. Amber and Monica do not understand why their friends are kneeling on the floor. They both ask at the same time, “What’s wrong with you guys?”. Similar thought commands made them drop to their knees and grab their mouths. Amber faints. Michelle catches Amber before she hits the floor and tries to wake her up. The others joined in the effort to wake Amber and finally succeed. They quickly cover Amber’s mouth with their hands to keep her quiet before she says anything. Michelle has a hunch about what is happening and places her finger up to her mouth, indicating that everyone should keep quiet. They all close their mouths.

After a few minutes, Michelle wants to verify her suspicions. She motions for the others to gather around her and she says, “I don’t think...”. The pain was worse than before. Her tongue feels like it is on fire. The others catch her before she falls down. They all understand that they have to keep quiet. They hug each other and start to cry.

Silence is always the first phase of my control plan. Women love to talk with each other, especially a close group of friends. They are scared and they desperately want to talk and comfort each other. The only way for them to communicate is with hand signals and face gestures. They huddle near the small door in the corner, trying to work up the courage to open the door.

From my observations at the mall, I noticed that Michelle is the leader of the group. She was the first one to speak and she was now staring at the door knob. She reaches for the door knob and the others pull her away. They are frightened and do not want to find out who or what is on the other side of the door. Yielding to her friends concerns, Michelle leaves the door and returns to the group.

Can you imagine how these women feel? They are trapped inside of a garage without any way to escape. They can’t speak. If they do, their tongue will explode with incredible pain. They don’t know why they are there. They don’t know what is on the other side of the door. They don’t know what is expected of them. The only thing they know is they can’t speak and they are scared. They hug each other, silently hoping that they will get out alive. They are learning obedience.

After a few minutes they calm down and start to wonder around. Michelle opens up the car door to turn on the radio. I send all four of them a thought command that makes them believe the air temperature in the garage is getting colder. The temperature at the mall was eighty degrees and sunny. Their outfits are not made for freezing cold temperatures. They all start to shiver. I continued to send thought commands that make them think it is getting colder and colder. They huddle near the small door, trying to keep each other warm. Their fear of freezing to death quickly overcomes their fear of the unknown behind the door. Michelle turns the door knob, walks through the door and turns on the light.

Michelle gestures for the others to come into the room. The other three women quickly follow Michelle inside the room. I follow them in as well. I am still invisible to them due to my previous thought command. The temperature in this room is very comfortable and they close the door to keep out the cold.

This room looks like a typical basement. However, the basement is almost completely empty. There’s a large square bed, with white covers, sitting in one corner. A small table sits next to the bed. There is a white door in the middle of the far wall. There is a large blue recliner sitting in the middle of the floor. Every wall is covered with white carpeting that matches the white carpeting on the floor. There are no windows. The ceiling is painted white with several light fixtures mounted flush to the surface. Oddly, the women notice four black circles hand painted at various places on the floor. This room looks strange. The women looked at each other with fear in their eyes.

Michelle, tired from standing in her high heels for so long, walks over to the recliner and sits down. As soon as her ass touches the chair, I send her a thought command that makes her feel an electric shock. She believes she is being electrocuted and her body starts to jerk back and forth. The others watch in horror as Michelle’s body shakes violently on the recliner. They quickly run to Michelle and pull her off the chair.

Monica, forgetting about the tongue pain, asks Michelle, “What happened?” I previous thought command I sent to Monica creates horrible pain in her mouth. She grabs her mouth and waits for the pain to stop. Jennifer grabs Monica’s mouth with her hand to keep Monica quiet. They are reminded that they can’t speak.

Michelle slowly recovers from the electric shock that my thought command gave her. Michelle is frustrated by what is happening to her. She is use to controlling things. It seems to her that everything she does causes her pain. (She’s right). The other women do not understand what happened to Michelle. Jennifer walks over to recliner and touches it very fast. I send thought commands to all the women that shock them anytime they touch anything in the room, including the recliner, the bed, the walls, the floor and especially the door knobs.

They meander around the room, testing the other objects, using the same method as Jennifer. Every time they touch something, they receive an electric shock. Finally, Amber walks over to the door and touches the door knob. She is shocked, and despaired. The door knob did not shock them before and now it did. Amber walked back to the center of the room where the other women have gathered. They hugged each other and cried. Something was very wrong. They are learning obedience.

I was still invisible to them. I sat down on the recliner and waited until they calmed down. After thirty minutes, I sent them a thought command that made them believe that they were standing on pins. Their feet were sore from standing in high heels and now pins were pressing into the soles of their feet. They wonder, what else can possibly happen? (They would quickly find out.)

The pain in their feet made it impossible to stand still. They knew they would be electrocuted if they touch anything in the room. They are running out of options. They can’t touch anything with their hands and now they can’t even stand.

Quite by accident, Monica stepped into one of the circles I placed on the floor. I sent all of them a thought command that made their feet feel wonderful, as long as they stood in a circle. Monica noticed that not only did her feet stop hurting; all the soreness was gone too. She quickly tested her hunch and stepped one foot out of the circle. The pain in her foot returned, worse than before. She quickly pulled her foot back in the circle. She knew she was trapped in the circle.

Monica looked around and noticed the other women frantically searching for a way to make the foot pain stop. Monica clapped her hands so her friends would notice. When they looked at her, she pointed to the other circles on the floor. Jennifer noticed that Monica was standing in one of the circles and quickly walked to another circle. Jennifer’s feet stopped hurting and felt wonderful. Michelle and Amber quickly ran to the other two circles. The circles were scattered around the basement, far enough apart that the women could not reach each other. They all stood silently in their virtual prisons. They cry again.

In less than two hours I have forced them to stand silently in four circles I placed on my basement floor. They know they are being controlled by something they don’t understand. They are scared. The look on their faces soon turns into blank stares as they realize that they are all alone. Their best friends in the world are standing five feet away, and they can’t comfort each other. This is obedience. This is the Art of Control.