The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ART SHOW

By Witchman

24 year old Jana Evans rolled her eyes at her boyfriend Brian’s eye rolling as he read aloud the exhibit description of the new show at the Valley Art Show.

“An evening of Womyn and Art?” he said. “More like an evening of male bashing.”

“Now honey, you know how important this show is to me. Margo Lane is one of the most influential women in the art world today. That she should even want to meet me is a flattering thing. And who knows, maybe she might even want to show my work.”

“Yes, but why in Trance Town?” Brian replied. “You have heard all the stories about Tompkinsville.”

Jana nodded, for she had. “I am sure most of those are just that, just stories. Or are you afraid I might be hypnotized and turned into a lesbian?”

Brian made a face. “ I have seen how some of the women here are looking at you,” he said.

Jana shook her head. She loved Brian, but she wished he did not feel as though he had to compete for her. “Brian, there are a lot of people here. Do you see the men staring at me?”

Jana was certainly used to the attention she drew. At five foot four, with her dark complexion and eyes, she made a very exotic appearance, her mixed heritage only adding to the mystery of her origins.

“Where are they? I will smash them to their knees,” Brian joked, grabbing her in a hug.

Jana thrilled to his strong embrace, then pushed him away after a moment. “Not here,” she said. “Let us take a look at the art.”

“Yes dear,” Brian replied, sighing in an exaggerated manner.

As they entered the gallery, Jana felt slightly overwhelmed by the number of erotic images that presented themselves, as well as the patrons.

There were a number of women there, both artists and buyers, and very few males.

She was also struck by some of the revealing attire of some of the artists, as well as the suggestive winks and smiles she was getting.

Jana was not bi, although she could appreciate the beauty of another woman, but here she felt obligated to hold Brian’s hand, as if reassuring him that he had nothing to fear.

The art being exhibited was also quite blatant in its lesbian and same sex overtones.

The two of them studied a large oil painting of a nude and sexy young woman, lying spread eagled on a bed, her beautiful body being caressed and stroked by four women clad in black leather. The painting was entitled “Receiving Enlightenment.”

“Hmm, that is not all she is receiving,” Brian said dryly.

“Hush you,” Jana said, as they moved on to the next piece, another provocative one, this one depicting another nude and beautiful young woman alone in a boat, rowing away from a yacht where a man, obviously her significant other, stared helplessly as she steered her boat to a nearby tropical shore, where several stunningly beautiful women in sarongs and bikinis sensually beckoned.

“Bringing a Lost Lamb Back Home,” Brian rolled his eyes again as he read the title. “You notice a bit of a them here?”

Jana gently but firmly slapped his hand, but Brian was right; the general theme of the exhibit seemed to be that of straight women being seduced and brought over to the Sapphic side of the street.

This was made even more evident in the next piece, a large mural depicting a woman throwing all of her boyfriend’s belongings out an open apartment window, while several other women clapped and cheered.

“Realizing the Error of Her Ways,” said Jana.

“Yeesh,” said Brian.

As the young couple continued to wander the exhibit, Jana was finding it difficult to concentrate. Indeed, her mind and body were slowly becoming aware of all of the sensory and olfactory cues of which her boyfriend seemed immune to, or oblivious.

A strong smell of jasmine was wafting through the air vents, and the music was low, but very sexy, an erotic mix of saxophone and sighs.

As the art they were studying became more and more erotic and blatant, Jana felt Brian move closer to her.

Like most males, the images and fantasies of woman/woman love was exciting to him. He could not help but picture Jana fucking another woman.

The one time he had hinted at how much he would like to see that, Jana quickly countered by promising that she would do that once she saw him have sex with another man.

Jana only made that point to put the offer in another context, but now she found herself idling wondering about how it would feel to be seduced by a woman, not just seduced, but taken, stolen away from her man.

They stood in front of an interactive mixed media piece, this one a large sculpture that erotically depicted a woman in the throes of orgasm, as another woman was buried deep between her thighs. A small speaker repeated the same message over and over, like a hypnotic mantra.

“One of us…One of us…One of us…”

Jana bit her lip, and silently cursed herself for her rapidly stiffening nipples.

A quick glance at the front of Brian’s pants obviously displayed his arousal too.

“Brian, put your erection away,” she whispered, as she saw the famous Margo Lane herself approaching them.

“Where?” he whispered back, vainly trying to subtly reach down his pants and adjust himself, only to swiftly remove his hand when he saw Margo smirking at him.

“Jana Evans, darling, it is soooo nice to meet you in the flesh,” she said, taking Jana’s hand and kissing it. “I must say, the photo you sent along with your portfolio does not do you any justice.”

Jana blushed, smiling slightly. “Thank you, Miss Lane.”

“Please, call me Margo. All my intimates do.”

“This is my boyfriend, Brian,” Jana said, noticing that Margo smelled really good and was standing quite close to her.

“I understand,” Margo replied, without even looking at or acknowledging Brian’s outstretched hand. “Tell me, my dear, are you going to be in town long? I would welcome the opportunity for you to come to my studio so we could discuss showing your work in our next show.”

Jana’s heart leapt. This could be the break she wanted. “I would love that,” she said, once again giving Brian’s hand a reassuring squeeze.

The blonde older woman’s eyes slightly darkened for a moment when she saw the affectionate exchange, then faded. “Of course, you realize that is your work I wish to see,” she said. “ I do not let just any Tom, Dick, or Harry into my private space.”

“Only Jane, Sally, or Sarah,” Brian thought.

Margo reached down between her large, soft breasts, and pulled out a business card, which she deftly placed down the front of Jana’s blouse, ignoring the flash of jealously in Brian’s eyes.

“You want to call me as soon as you can,” she said, the statement sounding more like a command than a request.

Jana nodded, then blushed again as Margo took her hand and kissed it. “Au revoir, Jana,” she winked, walking away to greet an enthusiastic pair of scantily clad female fans.

“Don’t mind me,” Brian huffed. “I have seen enough.”

Jana opened her mouth to protest, then reconsidered, although it took a moment. “Ok, honey,” she said, as the two made their way to the exit.

Not able to help herself, Jana looked back, and found Margo staring at her, winking again and mouthing “Call me.”

That night as they lay in bed, Brian’s tongue busy between her legs, Jana found her mind drifting back to all the erotic images that had revealed themselves to her earlier in the evening.

It was not just all the overtly sexual paintings and sculptures, but the smells, the lights, the music. It was as though the entire intent of the exhibit was to arouse curiosity in women about the passionate potentialities of being with women.

Again, while not bi, Jana appreciated and responded to the idea of that kind of seduction; of being dominated and controlled and seduced by a forceful woman.

Despite herself, she found herself thinking of Brian’s tongue as that of a woman, and of herself as the erotic subject of one of the paintings.

She tried to avoid the pang of guilt she felt as she came in Brian’s mouth. It only took a few minutes of fantasizing of being licked by a woman to make her cum.

Back in her studio, Margo smiled evilly as she began work on her latest painting, this one depicting a nude woman who looked like Jana, naked on a bed, an older woman slowly lowering her dripping pussy over the prone drone’s face.

She had titled it “The Inevitability of Destiny.”

Jana’s heart fluttered as she made her way downtown.

She waited until Brian had left before she called Margo, and had made an appointment to come see her at her large loft.

“This is just business,” she told herself, although her mind could not help but imagine what it would feel like to be with another woman.

Strangely, she felt compelled. As soon as Margo had given Jana her address, the young woman had felt as though she was responding to something greater than herself, as though an inner voice was urging her to wear a sexy dress, and to go downtown as soon as possible.

At first she tried to fight it, then rationalize it, but she could not resist it, and soon found herself being buzzed in the large building, slowly ascending upwards in an old freight elevator that had its walls covered in yet another mesmerizing mural of multiple women, engaging in an erotic all girl orgy.

She also noticed the same smell of jasmine, and found her mind again idly imagining lesbian love.

She shook her head, as though she was awakening from a dream, when the elevator stopped at the top floor.

As the doors opened into the studio itself, Jana gasped, not prepared for the erotic onslaught.

The smell of jasmine was overpowering, and even sexier, suggestive music was emanating from the speakers.

A nude young woman, with a blonde pixie haircut, pierced nipples, and a shaved pussy, greeted her as she stood there, taking her hand and leading her into the studio.

“You must be Jana. I am Mara, Margo’s model and muse and servant. She has been waiting for you. Come with me,” she said, her eyes shiny, as though she was the keeper of some sexy secret that was soon to be revealed to Jana.

Jana bit her lip, trying not to notice the shiny streak of womanly arousal that had ran down Mara’s legs, the girl grease pungent and heavy, unable to be ignored.

The large studio was awash in paintings, and the mix of oil, jasmine, and girl was befuddling Jana’s senses, making it harder to think.

She tried not to notice that it all seemed easier to deal with if she just ignored it and took it all in, only she noticed that it was getting easier to ignore the rapidly diminishing part of her rationality that was warning her to be cautious, lest she would indeed be carried away by a wave of desire.

Margo was putting the finishing touches on another nude that strongly resembled Mara, the older woman clad only in a short, sexy, purple kimono. “Darling,” she said again, this time kissing Jana’s hand in a slow, sexy manner, her eyes never leaving those of the younger woman.

“Um, I brought my portfolio,” she mumbled, trying to stay focused.

Margo nodded, then took Jana’s hand and led her towards a large, overstuffed couch. “We will have plenty of time for that,” she said. “Mara, bring us some refreshments.”

“Yes Mistress,” Mara replied, her eyes glazing over for a moment, as though she was turned on when told what to do.

Jana squirmed a little when Mara called Margo Mistress, her confused and fogging mind being teased with sexy images of Margo in a leather suit, stroking her…no, Mara, she stopped herself, gritting her teeth.

“ I am not going to be seduced by this woman,” she said to herself, though she found herself doubting whether she could resist, were this sexy, dynamic older woman to make a pass at her.

She sighed inwardly when Mara re-appeared, bearing a tray with two glasses of iced tea, grateful for the momentary distraction.

Margo smiled at Jana as the women took the drinks being offered by Mara. “To new sensations,” she toasted, sipping her drink slowly, staring at Jana over the rim of her frosty glass.

“New sensations,” Jana replied, somewhat distractedly.

She had noticed that Mara was standing behind her now on the couch, awaiting her next instruction.”

It was not long in coming. “Mara, our pretty guest seems a bit tense. I want you to help relax her.”

“Yes Mistress,” Mara replied, her glazed eyes once again flashing with a momentary sense of excitement.

Knowingly, and before Jana could refuse, Mara began to expertly massage Jana’s neck and shoulders, her deft fingers manipulating her muscles and joints, relaxing Jana in spite of herself.

In an effort to not pay heed to the knowing fingers of Mara, Jana instead focused on Margo, but that only made her feel fuzzier, foggier, as though she was beginning to float.

The music seemed louder now, and the sensual scents heavier, and Jana was finding it harder and harder to look away from the intense stare of Margo, who appeared to be speaking of her art in terms of empowerment, but whose sexy mouth seemed to dwell on certain buzz words that she found erotic excuses to keep repeating.

Sexy.

Erotic.

Female form.

Nude.

Nude.

Nude.

Jana started to nod in spite of herself, although she was not sure just what it was that she was consenting to, exactly.

Margo’s eyes seemed larger now, her perfumed body closer, and Jana found herself becoming lost in them.

She did not notice when she stopped noticing that she was not noticing what Margo was saying anymore, only how sexy and suggestive her mouth looked, erotically annunciating certain sexy words.

Come.

Submit.

Of course, they were in the context of art, but everything Margo said sounded so dirty, inviting Jana to submit her paintings to the next show almost sounded like an erotic offering, a carnal come on, telling her to explore nude directions, or was it new directions?

She did not notice that Mara had taken the drink from her hand, the bewitching brew only adding to the mesmerizing mix of perfume, womanly arousal, and feminine closeness.

Jana opened her mouth to protest when Mara’s hands suddenly moved down to her breasts, but the plea died in her throat with a soft moan, as the nude woman deftly manipulated Jana’s rock hard nipples.

She could only sit, dazed and helpless, as Mara began to unbutton Jana’s blouse, revealing the delicious dichotomy of her white bra against her dark, rich complexion.

Margo smiled approvingly as she watched Mara swiftly unhook the bra and remove it, Jana’s marvelous 34C breasts shiny with sweat, nipples like two little bullets.

Jana vainly attempted to rise from the soft, overstuffed couch, but finally succumbed with a sigh, allowing Mara to pinch and tweak her nipples, as she whispered erotic suggestions into the dazed woman’s burning ears.

As if under a sexy Sapphic spell, Jana slowly slid her skirt down, Margo helping her to remove it, casually dropping it to the floor.

The older woman spread Jana’s legs wider, and sinfully inhaled the pungent pussy perfume pervading Jana’s soaked panties and wet thighs.

Jana moaned again, her eyes widening as Margo began to remove Jana’s wet panties.

She opened her mouth to speak, but was sensually smothered by Mara’s tongue, the other woman’s mouth pressed hard against hers, Jana surrendering to the passionate pleasures that were overwhelming her.

Without realizing it, Jana opened her legs wider, crying out in pleasure as Margo’s tongue found its tantalizing target.

The music, the smells, the knowing fingers and tongues, soon took Jana to another world, a world of sex and pleasure and surrender and lesbian love.

She did not remember exactly when Mara had switched positions, lowering her wet pussy to Jana’s thirsty mouth and obliging tongue, but she did not resist it, nor did she resist Margo on her mound, licking, probing, giving her new sensations.

It might have been hours later, for she had long ago lost track of time, and concern for it, but Jana willingly obeyed when Margo instructed her to masturbate, dripping her pussy onto Margo’s paint palette, her lady lust mesmerizingly mixing in with the pigments.

Soon she was nude, moaning softly as Mara stroked her body with a large, soft paint brush, covering Jana in pussy paint.

She did not know when Margo instructed her to writhe nude on a large canvas on the floor, but she obeyed, carnally creating an erotic expressionistic painting, her body as a living brush, every tantalizing toss and turn only adding to her passionate programming.

When the three women formed a daisy chain, Jana came into unconsciousness.

Margo smiled wickedly down at her newest conquest, gesturing to Mara to take several photographs, not just for proof, but also to send to Brian, to let him know that he had been replaced, that his tongue and cock could not compete with the knowing touch of fingers, mouths, and pussy, that his girlfriend hand indeed been seduced and conquered by another woman.

As Jana murmured in her Sapphic sleep, Margo had an idea to make a new painting, this one deliciously depicting a naked and aroused Jana, with a new, shorter haircut, winking and beckoning to the observer.

She decided to call it “You’re Next.”

THE END