The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Don’t read this if you shouldn’t.

If you like it, let me know, I play to build on it.

Nanook.
* * *

The Artifact

One of the best things I’ve discovered about the Artifact is that its singular ability provides access to so many other, man made, abilities that otherwise would be just as impossible. Like the placement of cameras, always perfectly. While the diversions I’ve created since finding this have been many, when I first thought of this one it gave me great pause—aside from being an amazing turn on, what if someone was actually doing this to me? You can belive I check carefully and discreetly before implementing my plan.

I first found the device I call The Atifact about six months ago. I was making my rounds of the local electronics flea markets looking at junk without the cash to afford even that, when I saw something I didn’t recognize. Now, while I may not have had much success at the new product creation game, that doesn’t mean I don’t know my hardware. Seeing something I’d never seen or read about lying in a box labeled “All or Nothing $50” was enough to make me reach for the Platinum Card.

On getting home I rushed down to what I laughingly call my “Lab”—actually a heated basement with lots of semi-functional equipment—and began to examine the strange new device. It was small, about a quarter inch smaller then my Motorola pager but the same shape, and had only two controls. The first, a variable resistor (like a volume control) and the second a button, carefully inset and protected from accidental use by the sides of the unit itself. I pressed the button and predictably, nothing happened. I could find no sliding panels as you would expect for a battery, so I took a circular saw with a blade about a half inch in diameter and carefully cut open the case.

If I’d been expecting to understand what was inside I was most certianly mistaken. There was but a single chip inside, marked in a language I’ve never seen and connected to what looked like a power source, and what must be an oscillator of some kind. The button obviously was a simple on/off affair between the power supply and anything else, and the “volume control” was connected directly to the chip. One line in, and the other out. The only thing obvious was that the power lead had come of the switch. Good news, easy to fix.

After making the connection I closed the unit up and pressed the button. Something changed. I looked around but nothing was different—yet something was. I pressed again, and again, still nothing I could put my finger on, so I put the device down, logged on and started reading my mail. Bills mostly and an occasional flame.

My first thoughts as I emerged from my private little cave downstairs were on how light it still was outside. After all, I’d spent what I thougt were a couple of hours down there, it should be close to twenty three hundred by now. I looked at the clock, it read 21:10. Hmph. I looked at my watch, it read 23:34. That was odd. I looked outside, nothing moved. Not the cars on the highway, birds, people, nothing. The trees were bent as if pushed by a wind then stuck.—I almost broke my legs running downstairs to the bat-cave.

When I realized that this device would let me enter a world where I was the only thing moving forward, I started to experiment. As my own wristwatch was working, I assumed that I could take a least some other things into the frozen world with me. I experimented at length, and discovered that I’d been right about that “volume contol”—but in a different way. It seemed to govern the “Volume” of area that would come along for the ride. At its minimum, it included myself and an area about 2 inches around me. At its maximum setting, I seemed to have about 4 feet. Then I tried living things. It may seem cruel to you, but as I’d already discovered that once “UN-Frozen” everyone and everything seemed fine, it would cause no great harm. I was right there tool. As long as my dog Butthead was in the range of the Artifact, he came into the Frozen World with me. Once in that world, he did not have to stay nearby. If I turned on the Artifact without him, I could no bring him into my frozen world no matter how close I was to his frozen self. Interesting. Further experiments showed what I’d begun to suspect; when moving through the frozen world, I could not be seen, video-taped, or otherwise noticed in any way—except one. When I squeezed Butthead’s front leg while he was frozen, as soon as unfrozen he jumped. He felt something, though he seemed to have no idea what. Interesting. I slept on it.

END OF PART 1—I’ll get to the fun part in part 2—(I promise).

* * *

Part 2

It wasn’t until I’d begun getting dressed that I began to see all the possibilities inherent in my new toy. My first planned stop that day had been the telephone company. My bill was so overdue that if I did not appear personally in their offices today my phones would be shut down. Again. I smiled. In the driveway was my battered and beaten Ford Pinto—complete with the bumper sticker “Unsafe at any speed” and wire held muffler. I climbed in headed out. At the first traffic light I came to a stop next to a brand new Range Rover complete with cellular phone and blonde. Blonde. Looking down her nose at me. Ok, I pressed my magic button and the world froze. (I then realized I hadn’t test what would happen if I did this while in an enclosed vehicle at 60 mph (my top speed in the Ford). I shuddere d while I got out and opened the door to the Rover.

My beutiful statue sat frozen in her snooty little pose behind the wheel. She was young, I’d guess early twenties, in good shape with small firm breasts well hidden behind a conservativly cut blouse. “Driving daddy’s new car honney?” I asked as I moved her out of the drivers seat and carried her to the side of the road—It wasn’t hard, if I dropped her she wouldn’t even fall. I was still a little new at this whole game so I didn’t dally any longer then it took to run my hands over her breasts and then arange her in a position that would not leave her in danger when her world returned, then went back to her car and tried to drive off. Nothing happened. The car was frozen too. I turned the volume up on my new “pager” and pressed the button twice quickly. Now the car was included in my Frozen world and would drive. It wasn’t long before I realized that I would get nowhere fast in a world where the lanes where all blocked by frozen cars, so I abandoned the Rover and stole I motorcycle in much the same fashion, and headed for the phone company. The phone company was cake. I walked in, went to the open cash drawer, and while reaching under the hands of the fattest teller I’d ever seen grabbed about five hundred bucks and left. When I unfroze the world and went back I had no trouble at all paying my complete phone bill. Interestingly enough, all my bills got paid that day.—Hey, times are tough.

Paying bills is great, but with the initial joy of knowing that I wouldnt have that problem riding on my shoulders for the first time in years, I began to get curious as to just what other kinds of things I could do with this toy. As I sat on the steps of city hall, with its giant granite columns looming over me in a huge overstatement of the power of government, two things came to mind immediately. Sex, and money.

Money would be easy to get, but hard to have. Simply showing up on the scene with all kinds of cash and fancy cars and no provable source of income could get you into a lot of trouble in this country. Id have to be more careful about spending money now in places where it could be traced or where I might be recognized. That meant cash wherever possible, and no fancy homes or cars until I found a way to fake a high paying job. Winning the lottery would draw attention I didnt want right now. Sex was another matter. The first thing would be to satisfy my initial hunger and curiosity, then to proceed with more elaborate schemes. In short, Id have fun this afternoon!

I walked down the gray stone steps to the busy street below and began to look for a ride. Traveling when everything else was frozen posed some basic difficulties that made a motorcycle more attractive; so I thumbed the button on my pager and walked right into the now silent street and grabbed one. It was a street legal version of an off-road Honda being ridden by a fat guy in torn jeans. He put up no resistance at all as I pushed him from the bike to the ground, then, because Im really not that bad a person, dragged him to the side of the road where he would be safe when things unfroze.

Driving with things frozen this way was really cool. I flew through streets normally mobbed with traffic by switching sides, using turn lanes, sidewalks, whatever. The noises of the city were gone, as were most of the dangers to high speed travel. It took only minutes to make what would otherwise have been an hours drive to the university located in the quite suburbs. A medium sized liberal arts school was perfect for what I had in mind.

The fantasy I planned to indulge was nothing all that unusual for any healthy man who had ever been to school, but how many get the chance see it through? I drove to a place Id been in my mind a thousand times; the womans locker room.

I parked the bike right by that magic blue door Id never dared enter before. The silence of frozen time seemed strangely appropriate and I held my breath as I pulled open that portal. Inside, I was surprised immediately at how different it was from the mens side of the building. Separate showers with tan curtains lined the walls where the mens lockers had a giant shower area. A shame, as I had looked forward to seeing the female equivalent of a bunch of burly naked guys standing around. This was not the only thing I hadnt counted on. I hadnt planned to get here at a moment between classes when students would likely be changing and showering so there were only a few women around. A dark haired woman in her mid forties wearing a white tee shirt was in a small cage like office in the back corner writing in a book of some kind. Another woman, probably a student, was at her locker reaching in to get something; probably her shirt because she wore only pants and bra. She was medium height and athletically built, with black hair in a long pony tail down her brown skin. The one that caught my attention the most was one I could only see part of. A pair of light skinned feet, the left placed flat on the floor, the right next to it on tip toe were just visible below the shower curtain in the stall at the very end of the room. I hurried over.

Individual drops of water hung suspended over her, frozen in mid flight as they raced to flow through her hair, her face, her body. She stood facing the back wall of the shower stall, head upturned toward shower head. Her eyes were closed and she had a serene look on her face, as if letting the water wash away the dirt and grime from her very soul. I let my hand glide from the nape of her neck down her perfect back to caress her baby smooth backside. I got closer and touched her breasts by reaching carefully around from behind. Then allowed my hand run down her flat belly to her soft downy pubic hair.

By this time I was so turned on I thought the zipper on my pants might just break. I quickly took off my blue jeans and shirt—only now realizing that they had gotten wet—and stepped up close to her. I had had no moral difficulty up to this point with anything that Id done, yet now I realized that my limit had been reached. I could not bring myself to penetrate this beautiful young woman without her even being able to resist. By rubbing myself (having what had to be the largest erection Id ever had) against the outside of her vagina I came almost before I had a chance to close my eyes and imagine her. I knew even then that this would never be enough for me, and even as I cleaned the results of my folly from our bare feet I was thinking of how to arrange an even more fulfilling fantasy that would allow my conscience the leeway it needed to complete the adventure.

I dried off and dressed, then headed for the door....

TO BE CONTINUED!