The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Artificial Cock Flavor

“There’s all kinds of artificial flavorings these days. Lemon, vanilla, peach. Cool Ranch. Leather. Why not?”

Sarah arched an eyebrow at Greg, then offered the lollipop to her friend Becky, who took a lick. “Mmmmmm! Uh huh,” Becky said, nodding and giggling. “That’s it all right.” She tried to take another lick, but Sarah pulled the lollipop out of her reach and popped it back into her own mouth with a showy smack of her lips.

“I just… what does a cock even taste like?”

“Why don’t you suck one, and find out?” Sarah asked, grinning wickedly. Then, after a beat, she took the lollipop out of her mouth and handed it to him.

Greg hesitated, the lollipop halfway to his lips.

“Go on,” Sarah said, looking into his eyes. “You know you want to.” She gave a little nod.

Cautiously, Greg gave a small lick to one side of the lollipop.

“Good boy,” said Sarah, grinning.

Greg ran his tongue inside his mouth, tasting. “Well, I have to admit, it’s a bit better than I expect for a, um, savory lollipop.”

Becky giggled again. “Best lollipop EVER!” she said, and reached out to grab it from Greg’s hand, but Sarah put out an arm and stopped her.

“No, let him have a real taste,” Sarah said. “Go on, Greg. Put it all the way in.” She nodded again, still smiling and holding his eyes.

Greg gave a small sigh, then put the lollipop all the way into his mouth.

“There you go. Isn’t that satisfying? Don’t you just want to have that taste in your mouth all the time?”

Greg chuckled uncomfortably. But kept sucking.

After a moment of silence, Sarah suddenly grabbed the lollipop out of Greg’s mouth again. “That’s enough for now,” she said. She waved the sucker in front of Becky, who grabbed for it; then she popped it back in her own mouth. “You two will just have to—” she looked at Becky, then down towards Greg’s waist—“find your own.”

Greg thought there was an exaggerated wiggle in Sarah’s hips as she walked off.

Becky looked after Sarah’s retreating silhouette. She licked her lips. Then she turned to Greg with a speculative look, and scootched her chair closer to his.

* * *

Greg didn’t quite follow exactly how he wound up in a dining hall closet, with Becky sucking him off. Their conversation after Sarah left had quickly turned from “aggressive flirting” to “impatient propositioning,” at least on Becky’s end. He wasn’t sure what had gotten into her, but truth be told he was already feeling surprisingly… needy, himself. He’d tried to enlist his girlfriend’s help getting out of this awkward situation by frantically texting her while halfheartedly fending off Becky’s extremely friendly hands.

GREG: Help! Becky wants to make out with me or something!

SARAH: She’s still thinking about the taste of cock in her mouth. She wants more. Let her give you a blow job.

GREG: What?!?

SARAH: I don’t mind. You know you want to.

So that was no help.

She was right, of course. He did want to. Desperately. In fact, much quicker than he’d expected, he came in Becky’s mouth. He’d tried to warn her, but she just nodded and made encouraging noises and did something with her tongue that pushed him immediately over the edge.

She swallowed loudly enough that he could just hear it over the sound of his own panting breaths.

And then, before he’d realized she’d stood up, her tongue was in his mouth, with a slippery wetness and a taste that seemed suddenly very familiar. She thrust her tongue far inside his mouth, feeling around in a way that would have seemed goofy except that he was already hard again. She raised the hand that was still slippery with his pre-come, and both of them licked it clean.

* * *

“So, how was cocksucking with Becky?” Sarah smirked as Greg walked into the door of their apartment.

He flushed. “Well… actually it was really hot. Are you sure that was okay?”

“All a part of my evil plan,” Sarah grinned. “But it’s my turn now.” She popped another lollipop out of her mouth and into his, while she knelt and unzipped his fly.

He was about to ask about the “evil plan” part, but then it completely slipped his mind.

* * *

Becky’s blowjob had been better than any Greg could ever remember, including Sarah on her best days, and he’d been feeling guilty about that. But he forgot all about feeling guilty as soon as Sarah’s lips closed around his head. This was inconceivably good. He could imagine just what she was tasting as she took the whole length of him in her mouth and his shaft stiffened on her tongue.

He had no idea how long it went on. Just that it was amazing. Incredible. Mind-blowing. And just after he deliciously spurted into her mouth to her delighted moans, and stood shuddering and panting and remembering the existence of a world outside the two of them, the doorbell rang.

“Oh, that must be my friend,” said Sarah matter-of-factly, licking her lips and standing up to answer the door.

* * *

When Greg came out of the bathroom, where he’d hastily retreated to clean himself up while Sarah let her friend in, he found Sarah and a man she introduced as Nicholas, both sucking on more lollipops. “Nicholas is the guy who invented Artificial Cock Flavor,” Sarah told him.

“Well, my partner and I. Pleased to meet you, Greg,” the man said, looking Greg up and down and smiling broadly, offering his hand.

“Right, Nicholas and his boyfriend. Between the two of them, they had plenty of opportunity to test it against the real thing,” Sarah said, gesturing with her lollipop. “Oh, hey, and he brought a couple more,” she continued, taking out another lollipop and putting it in Greg’s mouth.

Without thinking about it, Greg started sucking on it.

“So… that’s basically the taste of Nicholas’s cock in your mouth,” Sarah continued.

Greg snorted and took the lollipop out of his mouth.

“Um…” Nicholas ducked his head. “It isn’t, really. Nor Bobby’s cock. Or any particular person. Personal tastes are individual, and we were going for more like the universal essence of Cock, the flavors that are the same for all of them. Like all artificial flavors, it’s necessarily a more concentrated essence than you’d get with the real thing—more Cock-like than any man’s real cock. But once you get the taste for it…”

Greg chuckled awkwardly.

* * *

Sarah offered Nicholas a drink, and after the initial weirdness Greg found his stories about the nitty-gritty of researching, producing, and marketing a new artificial flavoring interesting. Sarah even stopped teasing Greg about sucking on the lollipop—each of the three of them had their own at this point—though she did make some sultry comments about how well the flavor went with wine.

Half a drink after his own lollipop ran out, Greg asked if Nicholas had brought any more. Nicholas looked sheepish.

“I’m afraid those are all I brought. Sorry.”

“Oh, well. Thanks for the one anyway.”

Sarah snickered. “Otherwise you might have to worry about side effects,” she said.

“Side effects?”

Nicholas looked at Sarah, and something passed between them. Sarah nodded slightly.

“Um, we found in taste testing that um… the thing I said about getting a taste for it…” Nicholas said slowly.

“It kinda makes you want more,” said Sarah, looking intently at Greg.

“Well. It was a tasty lollipop,” said Greg.

“And the less familiar you are with the taste of real cock, the harder it hits you,” Sarah continued, still watching Greg intently.

“So… what, are you saying it’s addictive?” Greg asked.

“Well, do you want another one?” Sarah asked him.

“Well sure, I just asked for one, didn’t I?” Greg replied.

“It’s such an intense flavor, you can still imagine it in your mouth, can’t you?” Sarah said. She licked her lips.

Unconsciously, Greg did the same. “Yeah, I can.”

“And if there’s a real one, right here…?” Sarah deliberately looked down at Nicholas’s crotch, then back into Greg’s eyes. Greg followed her gaze, and swallowed.

“Let me make it easy for you,” Sarah said. “I’ve still got the last tiny piece of my lollipop.” She slipped the stick, with a tiny little bit of candy still clinging to it, into her mouth, and licked and sucked noisily before taking it back out. “The taste is all over my mouth.“

She stood up, walked over to Greg, leaned over, and kissed him, slow but insistent, her tongue probing deeply between his teeth. Then she pulled back, looking into his eyes. “Don’t you want more of that?” she asked, nodding slightly.

“Uh huh,” Greg answered, dazed. Licking his lips.

Sarah knelt between his legs and before Greg quite realized what was happening, she had his cock out and was sucking hungrily on it. It took only a moment to get him stiff and hard, and as soon as he started to process what she was doing she was standing up again, one hand still on his firm shaft, insistently rubbing the sensitive spot just under the head of his cock, while she pressed herself into his lap and deeply french-kissed him again.

“That taste,” she said, pulling back and looking into Greg’s eyes. Greg moaned.

Then Sarah stood again and grabbed Greg by the shirt collar, pulling him out of his chair and down to the floor on his knees. In front of Nicholas. Who already had his pants unzipped and his hard penis out, pointing right at Greg’s face.

Right in front of him. Sarah gently pushed Greg’s head forward, whispering words of encouragement into his ear, until the thick head of Nicholas’s cock was actually between Greg’s lips, inside Greg’s mouth. Ready to taste.

Sarah murmured something else, and Greg actually let his tongue touch Nicholas’s cock.

It wasn’t exactly the same, but he could taste that flavor. He needed more.

Hungrily, Greg slurped Nicholas’s long member into his mouth, licking and tasting it. Nicholas moaned, and Sarah continued to urge him on in her sexiest voice, stroking Greg’s own cock with her hands the whole time, until it became clear he was going to keep going. Then she knelt to the floor and took the head of Greg’s cock between her lips, eagerly blowing him while he blew Nicolas.

Her lips drove him wild. But the taste, even more so. He needed it. Dimly Greg noticed Sarah shifting position a few times, trying to find the best way to service him while he serviced her friend. They ended with her kneeling beside him again, fingers of one hand twined through Greg’s hair while her other hand stroked him expertly, so that she could force him to take it all down his throat and force him to get off doing it exactly when Nicholas shot his full load deep into Greg’s eager, hungry mouth.

The men lay back panting, and Sarah lazily licked Greg’s come off her hand for a few moments. She looked up at Nicholas, caught his eye, and said, “We’ll take a case of those, please.”