The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Arundsen’s Device”

part Two

(mc, nc, f/f, m/f)

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

* * *

Arundsen’s Device, part Two

* * *

Steve was living the life of Riley. It was ten o’clock on a Saturday, and he had excused himself from the bull session with the guys, and driven over here to Palmwood. Now he was knocking on the door of Andrea Grey’s apartment, just like he did every other night.

If he was lucky, he’d be invited in for some of the best sex he’d ever known. If he was unlucky, well, he’d head back to Jim’s apartment, oddly unworried about his rejection. He’d just be back tomorrow. And the odds of his being invited in were pretty good, judging by the last few weeks.

He waited in the hall. There were six apartments on the second floor of the building, and none of the others appeared to have anyone home. Not surprising at ten on a Saturday night.

A voice called from the other side of the door.

“Who is it?”

Steve recognized Linda’s voice.

“It’s Steve.”

The door opened, letting out a breath of warm, humid air. Linda stood in the door, dressed in a plush forest green terrycloth robe. She looked at Steve, and then turned her head to call into Andrea’s bedroom. Steve noticed that her chin was slick and shiny.

“Andrea, Steve is here.”

Andrea’s voice called back immediately. “Excellent. Let him in, and close and lock the door.”

Steve stepped into the apartment’s small living room. It was immaculate, the cream colored carpet freshly vacuumed, books arranged alphabetically on the shelves. Linda closed and locked the door behind him.

She turned, and slid off her robe. Beneath, she was naked, save for a tight black leather collar. Steve looked at her, enjoying her nudity, as she hung the robe up on a hangar on the back of the door.

From the bedroom, Andrea called again. “Steve, take off your clothes, then come in to the bedroom. Linda, come back in here.”

He hurried to comply as Linda walked into the bedroom. Rather than leave his clothes in a pile on the floor, he folded them quickly, and left them neatly on the low coffee table. Then he strode into Andrea’s room.

Andrea was inside, leaning back on a large pile of pillows on the bed. Linda was kneeling on the floor in front of her, leaned forward between Andrea’s open legs, sucking on her. Andrea had a wide smile of pleasure on her face, and gestured to Steve to walk over to the bed.

In contrast to Linda’s nudity, Andrea had worn rubber. Her arms were encased in skin-tight black gloves which reached to her armpits, and her legs were similarly sheathed in glossy black, all the way up their smooth length to her hips. Her shaved, nude crotch glistened with wetness from Linda’s continuing ministrations.

Steve stepped to the edge of the bed. Andrea smiled, and reached out with one black hand to lightly take hold of his penis. It was already rising, and as the cool rubber of her fingers reached under it to stroke it, it leapt into sudden erection. Andrea stroked the shaft for a moment, then looked up at him with her dark eyes.

“Step a little closer, Steve. Let me kiss it.”

Steve stepped into the bed, knees pressing the mattress. Keeping her eyes on his, Andrea put her hand down on the edge of the bed, and slowly leaned forward. She opened her mouth, eyes never leaving Steve’s, and pressed her lips against the head of his cock. He felt her tongue run around the tip. Then she looked down, and continued her forward slide, her lips gripping his shaft tightly, his cock pushing back farther and farther into her mouth, into her throat, until her nose gently pushed into his belly.

Linda continued her licking.

Andrea ran her tongue around Steve’s cock, feeling it, tasting it. He had washed it in Jim’s bathroom before coming over, and it tasted clean, with just a hint of his flavor. She began to move her head back and forth, sucking, wrapping her tongue around him.

Steve’s eyes rolled back. It felt incredible, but he knew that he must only come when instructed to, and kept rigid control of himself. After a few more moments, Andrea pulled her lips from his cock with a soft pop. She looked back up at him with a smile, wiped a trickle of water from the corner of her mouth, and spoke:

“Now, why don’t you get down there behind Linda, and slide that thing into her. She’s quite wet already, I can tell you. Linda, love, please spread and arch so that Steve can get into you.”

He walked around behind Linda, and knelt. She had already arched her back, presenting herself to him. He took his cock in one hand, guiding it to her pussy. Cockhead pressed just slightly into her, he let his hand drop, and looked over Linda’s head at Andrea. She was smiling, one rubber hand tangled in Linda’s blond hair, the other cupping one heavy breast. She met Steve’s questioning look.

“Stick it in, I said. Go on. Then grip her hips and fuck her deep, and slow. No coming.”

Steve dropped his gaze, and slid his hands to clutch Linda’s hipbones as he pushed in. She was wet, and he pushed smoothly in until he was entirely inside her. Linda moaned, her mouth still wrapped around Andrea’s pussy. Steve began thrusting slowly in and out.

He fucked Linda for several minutes, and her moans began to increase in frequency and volume. Andrea seemed to enjoy Linda’s involuntary noises, coming from her crotch, and she ran her smooth black hands all around the girl’s head. As Linda began to twitch, Andrea pulled her hands back to her own knees, and said:

“Okay, Linda, stop licking me and come.” She looked up. “Not you, Steve.”

Linda cried out, her head whipping up, then dropping down. She bucked on Steve’s cock, and he fought to keep from ejaculating as she clenched around him. He stopped his thrusting, and slowly her shudders diminished. Andrea reached down, and lifted Linda’s chin with a gloved hand.

“Okay, Linda, go sit over there. Steve, it’s time you stuck that wonderful dick of yours in me.”

Steve pulled out of Linda, eliciting a soft cry, and she obediently crawled away. Steve slid forward and got on the bed. Andrea was holding her knees wide apart with her hands, her bald pussy spread and soaking. Her skin was quite pale, in contrast to the shining black color of her arms and legs, and Steve saw that she wore a thin gold chain around her waist. She nodded her head as he finished positioning himself.

He placed his hands on the pillows on either side of her shoulders, and lowered himself into her. She sighed in satisfaction.

“Oh, that’s good. You have quite a marvelous cock, Steve. You will take your time, build to a crescendo, and when i tell you ‘ok’, you are free to come. I want to feel that hot spunk of yours inside, but only after I get to come first. Now, fuck me.”

* * *

Fern closed the passenger door of Suzanne’s car, and looked at the two-story apartment building. Despite it being well after midnight, most of the lights were on. Ah, college towns. Opposite her, Suzanne got out of the driver’s side, and asked:

“Did you want to come up? I was just going to see if Linda wanted to come over tomorrow. It shouldn’t take more than a minute.”

“Oh, I’ll come in,” Fern replied. “Beats waiting in the car.”

The two women walked up the central staircase, and down to the second floor apartment Linda shared with Andrea. Just as Suzanne raised her hand to knock, the door opened, releasing warm, moist air that swirled in the light from the open doorway. Steve began to step out, stopping when he saw the two women outside.

“Steve,” said Suzanne, “Hi! What are you doing here?”

“Hello, Suzanne. Er, I was just visiting.” He stepped towards them, and as they stepped back, he moved to close the door. Past him, Fern saw someone walk across the room—was that a naked woman? With a collar? The door shut fully before Fern got a second look.

“Oh, don’t close—” began Suzanne, but Steve had already shut the door. “Steve!” she said, exasperated.

Steve turned back around. “Uh, sorry. Look, I, uh, should get going.” He edged around Suzanne, and walked towards the stairs.

“Dammit, Steve!” muttered Suzanne. Turning to Fern, she said: “That was Steve, another SCU student.” Raising her voice, she added “normally he’s not so boorish!”

Fern watched Steve disappear down the stairs, and replied:

“Well, it, er, sort of looks like they were fooling around in there. Maybe he’s just shy about that.”

“Steve? Shy? Never.” Suzanne knocked on the door. “He’s the most kiss-and-tell man I know. Always looking for those notches on his bedpost. If he was getting it on with either of these girls, he’d have told everyone. Especially me.”

Suzanne rapped on the door to the apartment. After a moment, it opened slightly. Linda stood in the door, in a green bathrobe. “Hello?”

“Hi, Linda, can we come in?”

“Um, this isn’t a good time. Can you come back tomorrow?”

Fern couldn’t resist letting her gaze fall to the blonde girl’s neck. It was tightly wrapped in the robe, and Fern found herself wishing she could part its folds by will alone. She just had to know if there was a collar under there, or if she had been imagining things. Linda didn’t seem to notice, and kept looking at Suzanne, who continued:

“Well, I was hoping that you might come over tomorrow. You have hardly called since that time you cancelled spending the weekend with me.”

“Just a minute, please.” Linda stepped away from the door, and walked into another room, from which Fern could hear voices. The smell of sex came drifting out of the apartment, faint but unmistakable, but Suzanne appeared not to notice.

“She must be talking to Andrea, her flatmate,” Suzanne said to Fern. Then Linda returned.

“I’d love to, Suzanne, but tomorrow is bad for me. Why don’t you call me, and we can arrange dinner or something next week?”

Suzanne replied, but Fern didn’t catch the next part of the exchange, for her eyes had settled on the now looser robe, and the distinct texture of black leather tight against the neck beneath the furry terrycloth.

“Fern?”

Fern blinked at Suzanne’s voice, and looked up into Linda’s blue eyes. She had no idea how long they had been fixed on her, but she realized that Linda knew what she had been staring at. Fern dropped her eyes, and blushed slightly. Suzanne resumed speaking, oblivious:

“Boy, Fern, you must be tired. I was just introducing you to Linda.”

“Hello, Fern” said Linda in a soft voice.

“Er, hi, Linda.”

Suzanne put her arm around Fern’s shoulder. “Come on, I’ll drop you off at your place so you can get some sleep. Good night, Linda.”

“Good night, Suzanne. Good night, Fern.”

Suzanne led the way back to the staircase. Before they had reached it, Fern turned to look once more at the girl in the doorway. Linda was staring back at her, and as their eyes met, Linda raised a hand to her neck, and pulled away the fuzzy green of the robe, fully revealing the black band gripping her neck. Fern’s eyes widened. Linda allowed the robe to fall shut, and closed the door. Fern stared at the door for a moment, and then hurried to the staircase, where Suzanne was continuing a conversation she didn’t know Fern had missed entirely.

“I was hoping, when she called,” she said, descending the stairs, “that I’d have a chance at her. She’s sweet, and I love other blondes. Having her staying at my place might have let me wear down her defenses. But, sadly, she’s more resistant to my charms than you are, Fern.” The two walked out to the car. “Are you sure you wouldn’t rather end up at my place tonight? I know which way you swing, and I could make it... comfortable.”

Fern slid back into the passenger seat. “Sorry, Suzanne, but telling me that you love blondes is not the way to woo a dark-haired girl like me. Besides, you’d only love me for my body.” Part of her was tempted, though, Fern had to admit. Suzanne was pretty, with short blonde hair and golden eyes, but what had really revved Fern’s motor was that collar. There were some seriously kinky games going on back in that apartment, and Fern was excited by them.

Suzanne smiled at her as she started the car. “Yeah, but what fun that loving could be. I’ve heard about you northern California girls.”

“Oh? What have you heard?” asked Fern, as they drove off.

* * *

The lights in the apartment were off, now, as Suzanne crept back down the hallway. She had waited until four A.M., and now she was going to find out what was going on. She hadn’t become a journalism major because she could just let things go by.

The door to Linda’s apartment was locked, but in this neighborhood, no one worried much about intruders, and Suzanne’s credit card opened the door faster than a key.

Inside, the living room was dark, but from Andrea’s bedroom light spilled across the floor. Suzanne tip-toed in, and over to Linda’s bedroom. The door was open, and she stuck her head in just long enough to see that the room was empty. The bed looked like it had not been slept in for some time.

She snuck back across the living room, to the wall next to Andrea’s door. She could hear no sounds from inside, but it appeared that all the lights were on. The door was ajar, and ever so slowly, Suzanne moved her head around to look in the room.

First, she saw Linda, seated naked in the desk chair. Linda was immobile, staring forward. Next to her, the computer screen displayed lines of text. Suzanne spared a moment to enjoy Linda’s conical breasts, pointing forward. She had longed to see them for some time. The nipples were smooth, relaxed, in the warm air.

Then Suzanne craned her head out a little farther. On the bed was Andrea, propped up against some pillows. She was also nude, but she wore a large helmet-like device, with strange protruberances and what looked like vials of colored liquid attached to it. The helmet was attached by a long cable to the computer.

None of the women moved for several long minutes.

“Well, in for a penny, in for a pound,” thought Suzanne, and she called out softly.

“Linda.”

Linda did not appear to notice.

“Linda” tried Suzanne again, a touch louder. Still no respose.

Suzanne stepped into the room. Neither of the seated girls moved. It looked like Andrea was unconscious, from the way she lay sprawled against the pillows. Linda, though, sat rigidly upright, staring at Andrea. Suzanne walked over to her.

“Linda, can you hear me?”

She was quite surprised when Linda replied.

“Yes, I can.”

“Um, what’s going on?”

“I am watching Andrea until she awakens from trance.”

“Trance? What is that machine doing?”

“It is programming Andrea.”

That floored Suzanne. “Programming? Like a computer?”

“Yes.”

“Have you, ah, been programmed?”

“Thoroughly.”

“Let me guess. Programmed to obey Andrea.”

“Yes.”

“With this device?”

“Yes.”

Suzanne looked at Andrea again, suddenly awash in her nudity. Andrea was paler than Linda, with heavy, round breasts, now hanging slightly to either side of her chest. Her crotch, fully visible between her parted legs, was smooth. On the bed next to her were a pair of black rubber stockings, from which sweat had leaked onto the bed.

Suzanne looked at the computer screen, which read:

‘Program: Attitude—“Kinky” / Specifics—“You like piercings. You do not fear being pierced.” / Exit Condition-Verbal Instruction’

“Linda, is Andrea programming herself to, ah, want to be pierced?”

“Yes, and to have no hesitation about instructing others to recieve piercings.”

“What would happen if I, er, changed these instructions?”

“She would be programmed with whatever the new instructions were.”

“Would you try and stop me?”

There was a brief pause, before Linda replied.

“No. I have been instructed to sit here and wait until Andrea awakens, and then read her these instructions. I must do this. If I were to try to stop you, I might fail. I have recieved no instructions that would indicate I should stop you.”

“How long until Andrea awakens?”

“Two hours, unless additional programming were to be entered.”

Suzanne’s mind was awhirl with the possibilities. This was not a chance to be missed, a once-in-a-lifetime possibility. She spotted the manual in the case, lying on the bed. With a naughty smile, she reached for it.

* * *

Andrea swam back to consciousness. Her warm fuzzies that she got after installing more programming these days vanished, though, when she saw Suzanne standing in front of her.

“Well, now,” began Suzanne, “let’s see how this works. Stand up, Andrea.”

Helplessly, Andrea felt herself obey.

“Now, kneel here in front of me.”

Again, Andrea quickly complied.

“Let’s talk. Are you my slave?”

“Yes,” answered Andrea, and she knew that it was true. She would obey any command Suzanne gave her.

“Does that bother you?”

“No,” Andrea quickly replied, lying. She knew that if she were ever to somehow get out of this situation, Suzanne had to think that Andrea was hers, and happy about it. She prayed that Suzanne would not order her to tell the truth.

Suzanne smiled. “This is a marvelous little device, here. I’m so glad I found it. You will, of course tell me all about it.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Andrea’s heart was pounding. She hoped the unprompted ‘Mistress’ would give Suzanne the right impression, and not make her suspicious. Happily, Suzanne seemed pleased with it.

“Well, now that you’re mine, there is no reason for me to stay in these clothes.” Suzanne began quickly stripping, tossing her clothes aside. “Linda, close the front door.”

Linda looked at Andrea, who thought fast, and spoke. “Linda, close the front door. Mistress, do you wish to have me instruct Linda to obey you?”

Suzanne, stepping out of her panties, smiled. “A capital idea. Do it, slave.”

The need to obey siezed Andrea and she said loudly, “Linda, you will obey Suzanne’s commands. Acknowledge.”

“Yes, Mistress,” replied Linda, re-entering the bedroom.

“Now,” said Suzanne, “it’s time for sex. And afterwards, slave, you will tell me all the things you know about your little device.”

“Yes, Mistress,” said Andrea, as she climbed onto the bed. As she knelt down to service Suzanne, she began to think desperately how she could somehow get the device onto Suzanne, without Suzanne seeing her coming. If she didn’t do so soon, Suzanne would undoubtedly strike upon the idea of programming her to want to be a slave, and that would be that.

“Come here, Linda. I want you to french me, while Andrea starts her new life off right, between my legs. Andrea, give me your best oral sex.”

“Yes, Mistress,” replied Andrea. Suzanne did not shave, but kept her blond hair neatly trimmed, and Andrea buried her face between the blonde’s legs. Despite her anger and despair at her situation, she could not deny her arousal at making love to this new woman.

Her thoughts darkened. “No,” she knew, as she ran her tongue down Suzanne’s sex lips, “this is entirely wrong. I exist to do the commanding.” She dared a glance up at Suzanne’s face, watched the tongue play between the two girls. Anger began to push back despair.

Suzanne looked down, broke off her energetic kissing of Linda. “Slave, concentrate on your work.”

Like someone had gripped her head and pushed, Andrea found herself focused hard on Suzanne’s pussy. The texture, the taste, the way her clit offered soft resistance as Andrea swirled her tongue around it.

“You will pay for this, Suzanne,” thought Andrea. “Somehow, I will break free of you, and see you suffer.” Then, she thought of nothing else but the cunt pushing into her mouth.

Unnoticed by everyone except Linda, who had silently allowed her in, a pair of fascinated black eyes watched from the doorway.

* * *

END part Two

* * *