The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

As Sands Through the Hourglass

An old college girlfriend pops up in Mike’s life—now was his chance to show HER, or was it....

My time with Juni had been , to say the least, strange.

She was beautiful. Tall, slim, and sexy, her unique genetic makeup of Chinese, Vietnamese, and European looks made a stunning package. And her incongruous German accent was adorable.

We met while she was a psychology student at the university and I was majoring in chemical engineering. But I guess I was too dull for her. As much as I professed my love, it didn’t matter to her. She left me, and rather cruelly, I thought, by leaving a message on my answering machine.

It seemed to me she had really manipulated EVERYTHING we did in school, but I really loved her. But clearly SHE had been in charge of the relationship.

“Sorry, Mike, I found another guy, more interesting than you—don’t try to call me any more. I don’t want to talk to you again, ever!” BEEP!

I was devastated. Crushed. It was weeks before I even went out again.

That’s why I was so surprised when my secretary handed me one of those little pink , “while you were out” notes with the name “Yunee” on it. That was how Juni had pronounced her name, and I knew my assistant would write it, just like the caller had pronounced it.

I REALLY was surprised.

Several years after I got my PhD and went to work for Amerinautics Inc. as a propulsion specialist I had met Mary, my wife. We were married the same week I was promoted to head of the fuel research department. We had been married for nearly six years now, and I had never once strayed. But a call from Juni made my heart palpitate and my face flush.

Was it long repressed anger, or lust ? I really didn’t know which.

The note sat on my desk for most of the afternoon. Just when I thought I had put it out of my mind I would glance at it and again my heart would pound. Finally, I could resist it’s siren’s call no longer and I punched in the numbers.

“Buzz ...buzz” was the sound I heard at my end , it sounded like she had given me a cell phone number. It rang several times, like she was looking for it in her purse.

Finally, I heard the voice, " Juni, here.” And all the memories came rushing back.

The sheer love I had for her, the desire, the HATE when she left me , without a word of warning.

I decided, it WAS hate, not lust that motivated me to call. I’d show her she had made the BIGGEST mistake of her life. I was rich now, and respected in my field, there was talk of a Nobel nomination.

“Hi, Juni, it’s Dr. Michael Cartwright. It CERTAINLY was a surprise to hear from you. How have you been?”

“Mikey—my pet! Good to hear from you too. I wondered if you would have time to see me later today? I don’t want to impose on an old friendship, but the people I work for have a great interest in your work, and when I told them I knew you, they wondered if they might make an appointment to see you.”

“Well, I MIGHT see you, Juni, but my work right now is so top secret, that I can’t discuss it with anyone except those with Top Secret clearances. And you know, I DID get married, so it would just sort of be, for old times sake, kind of meeting. Perhaps dinner?”

“Oh, I understand Mikey, and I’m sure my employers will as well. And yes, a meeting, just to talk about the old school would be fun! I know the perfect place. Why don’t you come to The Siesta, it’s a tapas place over on Third Street, say at Seven?", she said in her delightful German accent.

Mike smiled, " Sounds good. See you then.”

He thought to himself, “I HATE it when she calls me Mikey. But at least I can show her how well off I am now, show her that she made a mistake leaving me.”

Mike called his wife, and told her he had a late meeting, and not to hold dinner, he would be home at eleven or so, that would be enough time to show off his new found wealth and confidence, he WASN’T planning on anything else. Yet he certainly didn’t want to tell his wonderful wife he was meeting his old heartthrob.

Promptly at the appointed hour he pulled up to the door of the restaurant in his Jaguar, and flipped the keys to the valet guy. He looked around and just as he had hoped Juni was just arriving, in a taxi. She saw his car, then him and smiled that searchlight smile he remembered so well.

“Hi Mikey! GOOD to see you. Come on in, I’ve made the reservations.”

He had forgotten HOW attractive she was. He face so delicately beautiful, her lips so full and red, her body so sensual.

He self consciously touched his Rolex, straightened his Armani tie and followed her into the restaurant, where they were led to a private room, not exactly what he had expected. But they sat, and talked, and laughed, like old times, and he once again felt comfortable in her presence. Finally, at the end of the meal, after several drinks, she reached across the table, brushed her fingernails across his cheek and spoke about what “her employers” really wanted.

“Mike, the people I work for need someone who has a detailed knowledge of propulsion and fuel for several reasons. The most important is the possibility that they would be involved in their own satellite program, but the first, most important is the commercial use of advanced fuels, both projects will be of great financial import for them AND for you should you join the team.”

Mike laughed, " Well ,Juni, it’s nice to know both your bosses and you know and finally YOU appreciate me, but both as a loyalty issue and a personal issue, I will not entertain ANY job offers from you. But thanks anyway.” He said, however INSIDE he was doing the “I won” dance and pumping his fist in the air. Now I had turned HER down, he thought.

“I can understand your position, Mikey. But just to show there are no hard feelings please accept this gift, it’s from ME, not them, so there is no conflict of interest issue.

Mike opened the box she had handed him and discovered a large , gold hourglass, filled with blue, sparkling sand. He looked at the glass, the at Juni quizzically.

“It’s to remind you of all the time that has passed since you kissed me, Mikey, and since we have been together.” She reached over, took the gift from it’s box and turned it over on the table in front of Mike.

“Remember when you and I were just students? I was studying psychology and I did a LOT of research in that area but it was so long ago, but if you try hard and concentrate you will remember. Just watch the sand fall from the top of the glass to the bottom and think of old times. Think of ME. Think of my beauty, my voice, my eyes, think of me, Mikey. Just think of me as you watch the sand falling slowly, evenly, regularly to the bottom of the hourglass. One of the subjects I excelled in was hypnotism. Do you remember that? Just watch the sand falling and feel as if YOU were falling... falling under my power ...once again... falling under my spell.... falling, Mikey, falling...”

Mike was fascinated by the journey that the blue sparkling sand was making, from the top compartment of the glass to the bottom, and as he watched he was listening, once again, just as he had done so many years ago, to the sound of Juni’s voice.

“Falling, Mike, you are falling Mike.... just as the sands fall, your will to resist me, too is falling ... falling ... your will to resist me is slipping away, just like the sand. Just as you were under my spell so many years ago, you will again learn to obey my every wish ... to follow each suggestion ... each command that I give to you ... as you watch the sand fall you know that when the sand is all in the bottom, when time has run it’s course, you will be my slave, my property, mine to control, just as before ...”

The engineer was now staring intently at the hourglass, concentrating on each word that Juni said. A distinct feeling of fear tried to surface, he didn’t want to obey ANYONE’S commands, but as quickly as the feeling floated to the surface, it once again submerged itself, like the bubbles in a Champaign glass, rising only to once again fall to the bottom of the glass..... falling ......falling, just as Juni’s voice had instructed.

Juni felt her influence over Mike growing, just as she had hypnotized him when they were students she again was putting him into an unbreakable hypnotic spell. Back then he had been an enjoyable sex toy and pastime as she pursued her degree so she could go to work for Germany’s BND. The Bundesnachrichtendienst was the elite spy organization in Europe, working to keep Germany’s place in the scientific and economic forefront of the EOC.

With Mike doing her science home work and assignments and Juni doing her own study in psychology where SHE was the expert , it wasn’t long before the BND asked her to join them. It was then she left Mike, with no more feeling for him than the flusher felt when the goldfish spiraled down a toilet. She was pleased however when the BND told her who her new target was, Mike was her first hypno-slave, but there had been many others, in the pursuit of intelligence information, since.

She had immediately become one of the BND’s best agents utilizing her beauty and hypnotic skilsl to gain information from scientists, businessmen, and governmental officials throughout the world.

“Keep looking, Mike, feel my power over you growing? Soon, Michael, soon, to be my property again. My toy, my pet, my slave. You will tell me EVERYTHING you know, you will come to work for me, you will obey.... obey ... obey ....”

Mike heard the words deep in his mind as if they were becoming his own thoughts, “obey ... obey .... obey .....”

“The sand is almost gone now, just as your will to resist is almost gone, Mikey ...you no longer have the willpower to resist me ...... you can feel a pleasant, submissive, relaxation spreading throughout your body and your mind now, Mike, and it feels so good. Just the last grains of sand and my hypnotic, controlling voice. That is all that exists for you now, Mike. Just the sand and my voice, the sand, and my.....voice.... nothing else matters to you .... listen closely and obey my commands ... you trust me ... you WANT to obey me .... you want to PLEASE me in every way.... you KNOW you can please me by obeying every command .... Obey me and close your eyes now, Mike.... close .... your .... eyes .... NOW!” With that she snapped her fingers in front of his eyes and they slammed shut.

“Mikey ... you can’t open your eyes until I let you ... just let your eyes remain closed so there will be no distractions as I speak to you ... just focus on my voice and listen to EACH word I say ... nothing else matters to you ... nothing but my voice and your Mistress Juni .... your owner ... your Mistress ... all that matters is her voice ... her commands ... your Mistress...”

Again, Mike tried to resist by opening his eyes but it was as if the lids were super-glued shut, they wouldn’t obey his brain’s orders to open, as much as he tried. As Juni continued to speak he listened intently. >

“Let my voice pull you deeper and deeper under my command ... deeper and deeper .... my voice pulls you deeper..... and soon you will hear a voice, your own voice say the words, ‘I must obey ‘, and when you hear your OWN voice say those words your surrender will be complete. Your submission will be complete.... you now hear them in your mind and they are fighting their way to the surface .... the words ‘I must obey’ are fighting their way to the surface ... now they are so close you can hear them in you mind ... you CAN hear them..... open your eyes and look at me now .. the most beautiful woman you have ever known ... your Mistress .... your owner .... your Juni ...... you WANT to obey her... you want to serve her... you want to belong to her .... and now you can say the words to me ... you must say the words to me ... look at me and say the words that will bring your total and complete surrender.....”

Mike stared into the beautiful dark eyes of his Mistress, " " I .... must ... obey ... ”

“Good, boy, Mikey... repeat the words....”

“I must obey .....”

“Again.....”

“I MUST OBEY .....”

“LOUDER, my pet....”

“I ... MUST .... OBEY ... " Mike shouted, so loud Juni was afraid that the waiters would come back into the private room.

She smiled at her conquest of the soon to be Nobel prize winner. He WOULD work for the German government. He WOULD do everything she said. Then she remember what else he used to do when he was under her hypnotic control, those many years ago.

“You will leave your wife tonight to follow me back to Europe, where you will work for whoever I command. All your salary will belong to me... You will belong to me....as you did before... you will worship me ... you will live to worship me.....”

“Yes, Juni... I will obey...”

She lifted her skirt and turned her back to Mike. " I never had a Nobel prize winner kiss my ass before, Mikey.. do it ... KISS MY ASS!”

Mikey slowly came to his Mistress and lowered his lips to her beautiful ass.

“I must obey,” he murmured softly.