The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

As You Wish

Chapter 01 — Introduction and Rules of the Game.

Hi, I am the Curse Master, or I prefer being called that. This is my personal journal, I am keeping it as a measure of my prison sentence on your world. I was not exactly a good person on my world. But then again, I am not making a journal to recap what I miss but log what I have learned. That and I find the idea of someone finding my journal quite interesting. I wonder if you will believe it, or consider it the logs of a madman.

Christmas! Fuck ya. Sorry, but of all the little things I find enjoyable about your world. Christmas ranks pretty high on the list. Context helps. I am not from your world. Where I came from, our understanding was so advanced that the premise of a gift exchange was as meaningless as you might find it if someone handed you a cup and said, “here, have some air.”

This is why I like Christmas, or Saturnalia as it was originally known. Back then it was a bit different, but I suppose you are not looking at my journal for a history lesson. I suppose humbling is the word. It humbles me to realize for all I had before my... fall from grace, there is something I would have never gained without it. The perspective of your little holiday. Not to say that it offsets the punishment your world is, but it almost does and you would not believe how impressive I find that.

So given that context it should be of no surprise that someone that uses the spirit of Christmas almost like a weapon is a sure fire way to piss me the fuck off. Which is not a good way to start any day. So around Christmas time, many years ago I saw her—well them. I was sitting in a local doughnut store, enjoying a nice piping hot mug of coffee, as I spent many mornings. I swear, if I ever get home. I may become a hero just by bringing them the formula of coffee. Shit is awesome, but I digress.

Around this time a man and woman walked in, and landed on my radar. Much like Santa, landing on my radar can either be horrible or great, depending on you. At first, I thought this was going to be good. It was Christmas time. I felt good and the couple had me in a good mood actually. They were quite interesting to look at. A man with a cane, in his sixties or seventies, I didn’t care enough to check, and a woman in her twenties.

Yes, I know, not the most rare sight, but it looked different. They looked happy. Like genuinely so. I wanted to reward that, but of course I had to test it first. Testing a humans motives is as easy getting wet in the rain for me. They were here for a doughnut and coffee, Alice, was mentioning to him how this place had the best of both in town, which was true. Girl had good taste in coffee, I will give her that. Sadly, I couldn’t give her more. It was fake.

At least half of it was. He loved her, but it was not returned. If that was it, I might have been tempted to leave it alone, but no. She was trying to kill him. Coffee and donuts. She was intentionally trying to force feed him things that would shorten his life. A slow method, but kind of effective. No one opens a police investigation over a seventy-three(yes I checked) man that had one too many doughnuts. She was a damn good actress. I was pissed off now, trying to murder someone that loves you on Christmas? Because he was rich and she wanted the money? Geez.

I snapped my fingers and everyone in the room fell to the ground asleep. This situation was kind of tricky. The man, Rick, did in fact love her. I didn’t want to ruin his life, but she wasn’t getting a pass. I would figure out how to keep his life the same without her later. Before that though, it was time to punish her. Or as my namesake suggests, curse her

I decided I would find someone to become her. There were plenty of bums on the streets. I would find a nice one and turn her into the Alice that was Rick’s wife. Sure the love would be fake, but Rick’s love was already fake. At least this way a bum gets something nice and Rick’s life isn’t thrown for more of a whirl.

The real Alice would be changed back to the single woman she was, I can’t reverse time, but I can edit all her information to what it was before. Not that hard to do actually, a bit time consuming but for a bitch trying to poison her husband? I was willing.

So, a few days later, her apartment all set up, had a job for her, and all the other little stuff I decided to wake her up.

“What is... going on?” she asked in a groggy tone.

“I am god!” I said. Okay, I am not really god, but close enough as far as she was concerned. “I am displeased with your recent actions.”

“Yeah right. I am so going to cry rape if you don’t let me go right now,” she said as her face distorted. She hadn’t meant to say that. She wasn’t stupid, she knew the value of lying right now, but I wouldn’t let her lie to me.

“You are free to go, but I figured you might want the rules,” I said. “See I have cursed you. From this day until certain conditions are met, you will be an even better actress than you were. I am telling you the rules because I doubt you would figure them out on your own. Every morning the first person you communicate with will be the person you are bound to for that day. It will last until go to bed.”

She just rolled her eyes.

“A word to the wise. I wouldn’t recommend trying to stay home alone and after a year, if you get married. You will bind to that person and no other forever. For safety reasons, people you fall asleep with will not wake up until you leave and they will remember your time together has a dream. Also no one can force you to marry them. Though, I wouldn’t plan on using the forced sleeping condition to harm them. It would be a costly mistake.”

“What the fuck is binding? When my husband finds about about this you are going to be sorry!” she shouted.

“Oh? Your married?” I asked. “What is his name?”

“His name is...” she paused with a blank look. I robbed her of his personal information. That way she can’t try and interfere with his life. “What the fuck did you do? Why can’t I remember?”

I faded away from her vision as if I was a ghost. That freaked her out. I am a bit thematic that way.