The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

As You Wish

Chapter 02 — Her First Day

From this point I will write my journal from her perspective because that is the part that is more notable. Sincerely the Curse Master.

I was taken off guard. He just fucking disappeared! What the fuck! And I just realized I was naked! Walking around the room, my room, I found some clothes. This place was mine, I am not sure how I knew that but I did know that. That was at least something. I needed a place to be alone and rest or come down from whatever drugs I had been hit with. I locked the doors and windows and sat in bed waiting for this weird feeling to end.

Except it didn’t. Instead I started to feel, well warm down stairs. It just continued to get worse. I was getting horny and fast. Before an hour passed I was moist with no sign of getting dry. I decided to give in. The doors and windows were locked. I was safe. Maybe rubbing one out would jog my memory. The moment my hand touched my clit was like an explosion, well almost. It was like a volcanic eruption that was being held in by magic. I was on the edge but nothing was pushing it over.

It was like that for a full half an hour before I gave up. My hand was sore and I was now sweaty. I decided to take a shower to get the sweat off, and try for some more mechanical assistance. Yet nothing. I was still on the edge, to the point it was hard to think straight, let alone walk. Yet nothing was pushing me over. It was so god damn frustrating.

Eventually I became hungry for more than an orgasm, but the fridge was empty. No food anywhere. I guess fast food would have to do. I was not prepared to go shopping under these conditions. Walking was hard. When I got to the ground floor I bumped into someone. God damn geek. He head-butted my tit, which hurt. Looking down on him, yeah definitely a geek. I mean, he even had tape around his glasses.

“Watch where you are going!” I shouted. At least my sexual frustration didn’t impede my ability to be bitchy.

“But you bumped into me?” he said shying back.

He was right, I was suddenly overwhelmed with a feeling of guilt. I mean, could I really be mean to this guy because I was having a bad day? No, that wasn’t right. “You’re right. Sorry I was just on my way to the movie store,” I said. Wait, no I wasn’t. Why did I say that? “I am dying to watch the Star Wars movies. I mean the only thing better than a good sci-i movie is a good sci-fi movie with a nice looking boy.” I winked at him. Why did I do that? I was flirting with him? I must have been sexually frustrated. Yeah that was it. Even roadkill would probably wouldn’t be a turn off to me right now. So some nice looking geek was beginning to look, well hot.

“Which Star Wars movies do you need to watch?” he asked. I had apparently struck a cord with what he likes.

“All of them!” That wasn’t a lie exactly. I hadn’t seen them. Then again I had no desire, or at least before. I was suddenly finding the prospect of watching them, well hot.

“Movie places won’t have them anymore, the originals are old. I have them though,” he said leaning close to me.

I jumped at that. I wanted to watch them, and this cute guy had them. “Really? Do you want to watch them together?” I asked like it was a matter of life and death. Why did this feel so important suddenly?

“Sure!” he walked into the elevator. I followed eagerly.

His room was pretty sweet. Collectable toys everywhere. He has apparently spent a lot of time on his collection. He threw in the first movie. Well, the fourth movie, apparently the fourth movie was the first in the series. It was so awesome. Every scene had my complete attention. Well except for a few moments when this hunk next to me looked at me. God he was making me melt. As if I wasn’t sexually frustrated enough as it was.

The weirdest thing though, I felt cold. Like really cold. Practically shivering, yet he had a thermometer on the wall. It said eighty degrees. Why did I feel cold? To be fair, it was mainly my head neck and side that felt cold. I shifted a bit uncomfortable in his sofa. As I did, I grazed him. OMG, he felt so warm. I couldn’t help it. I leaned into him. It felt so good. Like all my cold parts just fit perfectly into him and I felt perfect. I was watching the coolest freaking movie ever with this perfect specimen of a man. Everything was perfect.

Looking up at him, he seemed happy, that made me even happier. He reached his hand around my shoulder. I noticed when he did, he looked at my boob. He was interested in me! Well I mean, in that way. Life was good. Until suddenly I felt could again. Well, kind of. Just my boob. Not only did it feel cold, it felt really cold. Like it was gonna fall off or suffer frost bite. How embarrassing is that? I tried shifting my hand to hold it for some warmth. Worthless. My hand didn’t help.

Then I realized it. He was warm. I pulled his hand into my boob. That felt so god damn amazing. I think I almost had an orgasm from that alone. If not I was closer to the peak without going over than I realized was possible.

The movie ended, but that was just one of six. So, this awesome night was just beginning, but hungry once again struck me. He had the movies on DVD with a disc changer, so he was setting up the second movie and preparing to skip the commercials when I grabbed the remote.

“Wait, let the commercials play. I want a little intermission,” I said in a coy voice. He just waited for me to continue. “I wanna suck your cock. If I get you off before the commercials end, then you do one thing I say. If I lose, I’ll do one thing you say. Fair?”

He nodded. Oh goodie! He pressed play and I got down and unzipped his pants, which was slightly tricky, the bulge was restricting the zipper. That was okay, it was a head start. The moment it was free I worked it the best I could. I wanted to win! But that doesn’t mean I rushed. I enjoyed myself just fine. He tasted so good, especially since I was hungry.

“Too quick, slow down a little,” he said breathing heavy.

No fair! This was a race, but well quality over speed. I slowed down. Winning was gonna be no fun if he didn’t enjoy himself. Plus, I almost felt like a winner already. Eventually I got my reward as his tasty and salty seed hit my mouth. It hit the spot. I felt better. Looking back I noticed the TV was already on the menu screen. I had lost. Darn.

The moment I looked back at him he waved his hand in front of me and said: “You won. You want me to lick your pussy.”

I felt weird. Wait, who won? I won! Yay! I won! I got on the couch and pointed to my pussy. “I won, so now my turn.”

Omg, it felt so good. He pulled down my shorts. He was so gentle and firm. The moment his tongue touched me I had the best orgasm of my life. At least in my mind. I didn’t squirt, yet. He kept working because of that and finally after four more orgasms I eventually did squirt. He took that as a signal his job was over thankfully. I wasn’t sure I could take more. Finally, after nearly the full day I felt relief. I was so weak now though, I couldn’t move. I was butter in this god of a man’s arms.

The rest of the night fell into a loop. We watched a movie, had a sex session, then watched the next movie. Repeat. It was the best night of my life and I hope the best night of his life too.