The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

As You Wish

Chapter 03 — The Following Morning

I woke up with the geek from last night on top of me and I was naked! Ew! Why was I—oh god. Now I remember. We had sex! Several times! Why? Ew!

I stood up and then fell to the ground. My knees were weak. Not in the emotional way. I had sex all night. I was sore. I limped to my clothes and eventually returned to my room thinking about why the hell I had done that. It wasn’t like I was drunk. Not only that, I watched those boring ass Star War movies. Why? Last night it felt like a good idea, which I can’t for the life of me figure out now.

(Curse Master authors note. Not that she knew it, but I helped nudge her brain to think of the clues. It was sad watching her be frustrated.)

Wait. The curse! The first person I talked too. I talked to that freaking geek. Then I like melted into him like some kind of five dollar whore! Ew! So that is what binding was? Again, Ew! Though, the orgasm was pretty mind blowing, but that wasn’t because of him. He sucked. I am surprised he got me off at all. It was probably because I was so horny from the days events. A light breeze probably would have made me orgasm.

That did beg a question. Why hadn’t I been able to orgasm before then? In my own bed I began to ponder that when I was beginning to become distracted by that warmth. Serious? I just had enough sex to last me five years! I can barely walk and somehow I am able to get horny? Why!?

Wait, I get it. He told me he recommended I don’t try and stay alone. I must get horny when I am alone! Damn, I better get outside fast then. I won’t stand a chance out there if I am that horny again. Plus I still needed food. The geek didn’t feed me! Well, didn’t feed me food. Ew!

I would beat this! I wouldn’t let God do this to me. I had a good life. A husband that loved me and was also rich. As soon as I remembered his name I would be back there. I left my apartment in search of food determined to not talk with anyone.

(She didn’t remember the phrasing right. I said communicate, not talk. This should be fun.)