The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ascension

Two — First Sins

I awoke to a deep, drawn-out booming, muffled and far away. The first thing i noticed was that the ground was shaking. A distant, repetitive rumble was audible, interrupted by short intervals of silence. My vision was blurry and i struggled to make out details. It seemed i was in a room of sorts, small and unlit. There was a strange play of colours on the far end of it, tiny dots of light, hunting each other and whirring past at great speed.

Shaking my numb head i sat up, trying to clear my eyes. I needed a moment to get used to the darkness. I was sitting on the bottom mattress of a bunk bed, looking at a similar two storied bed on the other side of the room. Looking at the window, i saw why the ground was shaking. I had to be in a train, a sleeping car to be exact, as i saw the dark, nocturnal landscape race past at high speed.

I found a lightswitch and switched it on. The compartment was empty but for me and a boy in his mid teens, who lay slumbering on the upper mattress across the room. I noticed that i was wearing different clothes: A simple white tank top above a narrow black skirt whose hemline ended a few inches above my knees and a pair of calfhigh black leather boots. The bra was too small and the straps cut into my aching shoulders but i had more pressing matters matters that required my attention.

A black nylon messenger bag lay on the foot of the bed, a worn leather purse resting on top of it. Inside i found a bunch of euro notes, and a fake id identifying me as Milena Novotna, citizen of the Czech Republic. Deeper in the purse i found a folded train ticket for the night express to Prague. At least i knew where i was going.

The bag was nearly empty but for some spare clothing and a bunch of keys for a rented apartment. A small reflection of light deep in the bag caught my eye. Investigating, i found a peculiar buisness card. Mostly black but edged in what seemed to be real gold, it was an invitation to a place called ‘The Pit’, two days from now. Turning it around, i found that ‘Ask for Mara’ was written on its back with a bright pink marker.

I felt like i was starving. On my way to the corridor i passed a mirror and paused for a moment. Strangely enough the exertions of the last few days didn’t show. On the contrary, i looked healthy and relaxed and even my hair felt somehow longer and fuller to me, with a few curls forming at the ends. Something seemed wrong about my eyes however, altthough i couldn’t quite make out what it was.

Only now i noticed the collar around my neck. Inspecting it, i found that there seemed to be no obvious way of removing it, as if it had been forged directly around my neck. Fortunately, it was light enough i barely felt it around my neck and i decided to deal with the gnawing emptiness in my stomach first.

I walked out into the gloomy corridor, past the closed doors of dozends of other compartments. There was a wild mixture of smells in the air. I could easily tell which compartments housed men, woman or both by the scents alone, briefly wondering why my sense of smell was so sensitive today.

The restaurant car was dark and deserted, having closed hours ago. I found the door to the kitchen locked but i was way to hungry to care, effortlessly using a hair clip to open it. The soft humm of several freezers greeted me as i entered.

Again hundreds of odours assaulted my nose, but there was one which was different. Rich and somehow metallic, i quickly traced it to a fridge in the corner of the room, my mouth already beginning to water.

Opening its door, i was taken aback when i noticed what i had smelled. Instead of the delicious food i had expected, the entire fridge was packed with all kinds of raw meat. I wanted to close the door, but the irresistable smell was too strong to ignore. I knew it defied any logic, but i knew that this meat was exactly what i needed. The collar around my neck burned with heat.

In seconds i had sunk to my knees, using my hands to scoop up as much raw meat as i could towards my hungry mouth. My hunger was uncontrollable now and i just couldn’t bring myself to waste my time with chewing, instead wholly devouring entire steaks with huge voracious bites.

Low, guttural sounds resembling a feasting lion filled the kitchen and in the back of my mind i registered that they were coming from my own throat. I was lost in a crimson fog, gorging myself, oblivious to where i was. When i came to my senses i found myself sitting on the kitchen floor, idly gnawing on a large bone, my entire clothes stained with blood.

I fled the kitchen in terror, running to my compartment, locking the door behind me. Panting i sank onto the bed, pulling the cover over my head. I had been trained to face darkness itself but the feeling of not being in control of my own actions was new and frightening to me. I felt exhausted, soon drifting of into an uneasy sleep.

* * *

I was standing on a tower, made from black onyx. I stood on its pinnacle, feeling the sharp wind on my face as a storm rose. Monumental black clouds towered angrily above the horizon and i found that i could not look away.

The world shook as the clouds began to suffocate the last rays of sunlight. With the light gone, the world turned. It turned into a pale spectre of its former self, a thing over which hideous shapes crawled, shapes with black and lidless eyes.

Thunder and lightning. With every clap of thunder the world grew darker still. There was someone in the distance. The far silhouette of a woman, unmoving, cut out of the clouds, brightly illuminated by the lightning flash. With every flash of lightning the unmoving woman was closer.

Closer and closer she came and i could see her eyes. They glowed with light, the light of the sun, stolen from the sky. She had almost reached the gate to my tower.

* * *

It dawned already when i woke up, drenched with sweat. With relieve i noticed that the boy in the other bed was still asleep, hurrying to change out of my stinking, constricting clothes. Checking myself in the mirror i noticed that my nightly meal had already begun to show its effects. There was no other explanation. My breasts and buttocks were showing signs of swelling and strangely enough even my hips seemed somehow wider and more womanly. Usually the faint outlines of my ripped abs were visible through the skin of my belly, but now i couldn’t see or feel anything but soft smoothness.

I had trained hard for my body and knew i had to be careful if i didn’t want to risk loosing my physical edge. My hair appeared even longer to me, curling even more than before and even my usually short fingernails seemed to have grown.

It was then that i noticed a strange mark on the skin of my lower back. Completely black with the area around looking slightly red and inflamed, it remotely resembled a claw or a talon, ready to strike. I rubbed it for a few seconds but it wouldn’t come off. I decided that i would try again later with the help of some water.

There was a noise behind me, almost too silent to perceive. I whirled around, ready to strike, but there was no unknown assailant. Instead the boy had woken up, staring wide eyed at my naked form. I was about to cover myself when strange sensations flooded my senses. I could smell the boys sweat, laced with hormones, his fear at being discovered staring and something else, something almost spicy. I could hear the strong subsonic beating of his heart, the rush of the air through his lungs and a slow, rhytmic pulsing.

I realised that it came from his crotch area, the very area the scent originated. The knowledge confused me. I could smell his arousal, hear his blood pulsing in his privates and at the same time felt my own body respond. My nipples began to harden and a rush of heat began to pass through my body, starting in my neck and quickly settling between my thighs.

I shook my head hard, trying to block out the unbidden sensations. I was feeling dizzy and light headed, sinking onto my bed to keep myself from fainting. The boy was still staring, his beautiful brown eyes darting back and forth between my breasts and my crotch. With horror i realized that my legs were opening, slowly giving way to the boys hungry glances.

I had to regain control of my actions but somehow i lacked the willpower. Did i really have to cover myself? The boy was cute, with unruly brown hair and a slim young body. He had probably never seen a naked woman before. I wondered briefly if i should reach out with my mind to make him pull back the covers to reveal his pulsing...NO!

With my very last reserves of willpower i closed my legs, tearing my gaze from his delicious body. Frantically i got dressed, ignoring his puzzled staring, hurrying out of the room without looking back. I spent the rest of the journey standing in a corridor, uncomfortably feeling my wetness seep into my panties. I forced myself to think of something else, of the task ahead, not daring to reflect upon my actions. I did not go back to the compartment, ashamed and fearing what my body might do if i did.

* * *

Prague. City of a hundred spires. It was already early in the afternoon when i arrived. I had to find out why i was sent here and what was wrong with me and the mysterious apartment was probably the best place to start my search for answers.. Afterwards i would try to contact my order and wait for instructions.

My first impression of Prague was that it was extremely bright. The radiance of the sun seemed to be much stronger than normal during the late autumn and the glare hurt my eyes, causing a tedious lack of sharp focus. Oddly i seemed to be the only one who was bothered by the brightness as everyone else seemed to go about their business as usual, showing no sign of discomfort.

I took a cab to the address on the key tag, feeling serious relief as i entered the reassuring darkness of the shady apartment complex. The keys matched to an apartment on the third floor. It was small and spartan, consisting of not more than a single room with a tiny kitchen nook crammed into a corner. There was a hard bed, a stained plywood desk with a lone frail chair and an aged refrigerator droned away alongside an aged closet.

Judging by its contents, the original owner of the place was female and had a kinky taste in clothing. Inside the closet were different skirts and tops, one skimpier than the next and a dozend pieces of saucy lingerie.

It dawned on me that all of the clothes seemed to be new and that all of the bras were in different sizes, ranging from an A- to a large D-cup. Had this closet been stacked specifically for my arrival? If so, their efforts had been in vain. There was no way i was going to wear a single piece of that filth.

Examining the fridge i was delighted to find that it contained a meal of turkey, cornbread dressing, peas and sweet potatoes packaged in an aluminium tray. Its only other contents were three strange, sealed plastic bags, each containing roughly half a litre of yellowish fluid. One of it had a small leak and a tiny trail of the fluid ran down its lenght to form a puddle at the bottom.

I ignored the bags and prepared the food instead, but was soon in for a suprise. The food tasted stale and ashen and neither did i derived pleasure from it, nor did it help to sate my ravenous hunger. Instead i found my thoughts returning to the bags time and time again. The fluid had actually smelled fresh and delicious, exactly what i needed right now.

Unable to silence my rumbling stomach i returned to the fridge, taking up the leaking plastic bag to bring it to my nose. The yellow fluid had a rich, earthen smell to it which made my mouth water. Cautiously i extended my tongue to lick at the tiny rupture. Whatever it was, this drink was easily the best i ever had. Hungrily i began to down the contents of the bag, the sensations from my tastebuds making me purr in delight.

It was when i put down the drained bag that i noticed a small white label on its underside. The colour drained from my face as i read it. Human blood plasma. Great..

I decided that contacting my order perhaps wasn’t such a prudent course of action after all. I had to find out what was wrong with me. It had to be the damned collar. It just had to be. I gritted my teeth, remembering how eager i had been to take it. There was only one man in this city who was wise enough to help me. Tomorrow i would seek him out.

* * *

There was whispering. A barely audible voice echoed through the corridor and penetrated through the thick wooden door of my spartan litte cell. I got up from my little cot into the pre-dawn chill, shivering as my naked feet made contact with the cold granite floor.

‘Let me in...’

I startled. Was it the canoness? One of the other girls? “H..Hello?”

‘LET ME IN!’

The voice was still a whisper, but it was sharp now, demanding.

“Who are you? Listen, who are you, you are scaring me...”

The door handle began to turn. Very slowly it bent and then released. Again. And again. I realized that the deadbolt was locked.

‘Let me in Milena!’

“I don’t...go away!”

There was a loud rattle as the door gave a strong jolt. Panicking i grabbed a simple iron candle bearer from the floor.

‘I’m coming in...’

“No, stay away!” The candle bearer trembled in my hand.

Something was wrong with the the door. The thick wooden planks began to move, to change into..something. Slowly, a form pressing out from the wood. I shivered as i realized what it was. A bare hand, splayed flat against the wood, pressed tight, demanding.

Next to it another segment of the wood began to change. A face. I sunk to the ground, sliding back towards the far wall.

The evil, wooden visage began to grin with glee. ‘I’m coming in now...’

I screamed.

* * *

When i awoke i knew something was wrong. I felt tense and uneasy, somehow constricted by my clothing as if my skin itself was being suffocated, frantically gasping for air. I practically ripped the garments of my body, immediatley feeling relieved. At least until a caught a glimpse of my body in the mirror.

My breast had grown even more, far from being the modest A-cups they were, now slowly but steadily entering C-cup territory. Somehow even my nipples were affected, having grown almost half an inch since last night while at the same time having darkened noticeable. My hips and butt had swelled even more, beginning to take on lush female proportions, slowly departing from their usual, lean and athletic look.

Even my hair and fingernails hadn’t been spared. My hair seemed even fuller now, reaching almost halfway down my back even as it begun to transform into a wild curly mane. My lips were swelling as well and with a growl i noticed that they seemed to take on an almost pouting expression when relaxed.

The worst however was the need. My privates were inflammed with desire, aching to be filled and i discovered that even the tiniest touch had me moaning like a whore. Trying to get dressed was an arduous task and i learned that my diabolical skin only accepted the skimpiest clothing without making me feel claustrophobic.

When i finally left for the subway i was wearing high heeled leather boots with brief cotton shorts and a yellow spaghetti-strap tank top which was flimsy enough that the black designer demi cup bra i was wearing underneath was easily visible. At least i wouldn’t have to worry about anyone seeing the red lace thong i wore beneath the shorts, although i was uncomfortably aware of the string of fabric that was tightly wedged between my buttocks.

* * *

I didn’t dare to sit down in the subway, as even standing, the vibrations of the train were sending waves of lust through my cursed clitoris. It was early Monday morning and the train was packed with passengers, densely squeezed together in the narrow confines of the carriage. I was standing in the far back, tightly holding on to a pole in the middle of the corridor, trying to block out the maddening medley of smells and thoughts that invaded my mind.

I was all too aware that my stiff nipples were poking little tents into my tanktop and that my lace thong had already surrendered to the flood of my juices. I felt the body heat of the people around me and fought a deep desire to press up against someone, a yearning for skin contact.

The train began to decelerate and the centrifugal forces pressed me hard forward, pushing the pole firmly against my pubic bone. I could feel it vibrating in tune with the trains strong diesel engine, sending teasing oscillations through my entire pelvis and lower belly. I inhaled sharply, involuntarily clenching my buttocks tightly together.

The sensations were overwhelming and i remained pressed against the pole even as the train sped up again. Soon the vibrations weren’t enough and i began to press my hips forward, wedging the pole between the front of my labia in the process. I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning out lout.

I realized that my eyes were tightly closed and glanced around, relieved to find that the other passengers were to busy with themselves to notice me. The train was getting faster and the vibrations were getting stronger in the process. I knew i had to stop here and now before i lost myself completely but it was as if all my willpower was being drained from me right through my needy pussy.

I was shocked at myself. I had never before used words like pussy but somehow the word felt right to describe the slutty gash between my legs. Pussy. Cunt. Slowly my legs opened, trapping the pole between them as my knees began tiny little up and down motions. I was doing what i hadn’t done since early puberty. I masturbated.

My breath was coming in short gasps and tiny mewls escaped from my mouth. I could feel that my shorts were soaked now, a wet spot easily visible in the crotch area. I was completely absorbed in my self abuse when a hard body pressed into me from behind. I could easily smell that he was male, a tall man by the feel of it, squeezing me tightly between his athletic body and the pole.

I felt his breath on my neck, his strong hands firmly grabbing my flanks. His hips pressed against me from behind. I could feel that his penis was hard, pulsing against my flesh through his coarse jeans. In the back of my mind a voice screamed to push him away but i felt unable to act through my fog of lust, not more than a helpless passenger in my new body.

A hand entered the top of my shorts and yanked hard on my thong. I gasped as the flimsy garment was wedged hard between my pussy lips, firmly pressing against my engorged clitoris. I heard him chuckle. A rough finger wormed its way into the right leg of my shorts, slowly pressing between my wet labia.

Soon my thong was pulled to the side and the invading digit began to roam unchecked through my privates, slipping from my hard clit all the way back to my puckered anus. It paused at my pussy and began to press in. I heard myself whimper as it rested against my hymen.

I was a virgin, having sworn an oath to uphold my chastity so that nothing might distract me from my service to God and all mankind. And here i was, throwing all my vows into the wind. A slave to my own burning desires, whishing nothing more than for the man to mount me like a bitch.

I didn’t have to wait for long. I heard him fumbling with his belt and a second later my shorts and thong were unceremoniously pulled down in one swift motion, exposing my naked behin...b... my naked ass to the man. He didnt waste time, pulling my hips back while pressing my shoulders down, effectively bending me over.

His hips moved forward and i felt his pulsing erection push its way between my full ass cheeks. Pressing forward, the throbbing penis pushed between the length of my labia from behind, effectively wedging me open. I could not keep myself from moaning like a slut. I felt his heat, felt my wetness as it began to coat the top of his member.

Suddenly his glans rested against the tight entrace to my channel, slowly beginning to distend it. I bucked my hips in a last desperate effort to dislodge him. There was an audible smack and i felt the blood rush to my left buttcheek as he spanked me hard with the open palm of his hand. His right hand traveled up my torso, yanking the front of my top down, squeezing my bre..br.. tits hard. I could feel his physical power and knew that right now i was completely at his mercy.

Grabbing me firmly, the man pushed forward. I barely felt my hymen tear, far to consumed in the unbelievable sensation of being filled. I never felt very sensitive inside my vagina before, but at this moment every nerve ending of my lower body was burning. He pressed deeper and i could feel every vein of his member as he began to impale me on his huge appendage.

I was no longer a virgin. I had broken all my vows. And i never felt so good in my entire life.

The stranger began to fuck me with strong, jerky motions and his hips slapped sharply against my ass with every forward motion. I peered through my half closed eyelids, shocked to discover that at least four people were watching our uninhibited coupling. And elderly woman stared at us, a look of pure disgust on her face. Two teenage boys were grinning broadly, one going as far as giving a thumbs up to my unknown assailant. A young woman, about my age locked at me with furrowed eyebrows, mouthing a silent “Slut” in my direction.

I could do nothing to stop our mating, panting helplessly as he manhandled me like a ragdoll. I felt him speeding up. I began to panic, knowing i wasn’t on the pill and yet that knowledge only served to make me hotter. I couldn’t hold back. My orgasm hit me with the weight of a freight train, overrunning any objections.

The walls of my pussy tensed and pulsed, milking the unknown man and he soon followed, emptying his testicles into my contracting pussy, filling me to the brink with his white hot sperm.

He pulled out apruptly, wiping his slimy penis on my plump ass cheeks before releasing me, leaving me to slowly sink to my knees, discarding me like a used condom.

I knew that i should feel bad, that i should feel used and abused and yet i was in heaven, basking in the afterglow of the first orgasm of my life. I was sitting on the floor of a dirty subway, my soiled shorts around my knees, my ass, pussy and tits completely exposed, panting like a bitch in heat and yet i felt wonderful.

With all my willpower i pulled myself together, pulling myself up on the pole and fixing my clothing. Turning around, i discovered that my unknown lover was gone. I had just lost my virginity to a total stranger, and worse i did it in a public subway. What had become of me?

I could feel the stares of the other passengers, feel their disgust and smell the lust of more than one. The hormone laced air was too much for me in my heated condition. My pussy contracted involuntarily and i could feel a thick glob of sperm leave my used channel, dripping into the crotch of my soiled panties. The sensation just served to make me even hornier.

I was deeply ashamed. I felt like a total slut. And despite my sins, i felt like i was in heaven.