The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An asexual hypnotist

Chapter II — Best Friends Forever

The subject in the second (much shorter) induction is a 21-year-old male. He is in fact a librarian in the public library and there were certain days when I stayed longer there than other visitors. I helped him to sort the books and we had some...well...some long talks about which he remembered very little. One day I was rather annoyed with him and I thought about some mischief. The following came to my mind. I will not trouble you with the full induction this time. In fact, I had him under several times before and he just responded very well to a trigger phrase. In his case, the trigger phrase was “Big sister knows best” because I had created in him the idea of an imaginary, sexy big sister who secretly controls all his thoughts. What you can read here is the transcript of what I did to his already hypnotized mind.

“Now I will create some nice dilemma for you in your mind. You will obey and accept the dilemma because you have no choice. You cannot resist my power. My words guide your thoughts. Listen. Listen and obey...

From now on, you will feel a great sympathy for me. I will be your best and most trustworthy friend. It will feel to you as if we have known each other all your life. As if we have trusted each other for all your life. I am your best friend. You will talk to me about everything because you trust me.

You trust my wisdom, my intuition and my judgement. It will make you feel good and whole to be in my company. You love me like a big and wise sister. Your best friend. Your trusted friend. Like a sister. A beautiful sister whose company makes you whole and happy. A very special relationship between a boy and a girl. So very special to you. Best friends forever.

And the only way that our relationship can remain so special and sweet is by seeing me only as a good friend. Nothing more. A pure and platonic friendship of mind and soul. Nothing bodily. Nothing sexual. You will try under any circumstances never to let me feel or notice anything else. You will be very, very worried that our wonderful friendship would end if I would ever notice that you harbour any sexual feelings towards me.

I am your wise sister. Your wonderful platonic friend. I am never to notice anything else. Never. You will pretend to me and to the world that we are the best of platonic friends. You will try to pretend it to yourself. But deep within you know different.

And here comes the dilemma: you DO have strong sexual feelings towards me. Whenever we are together, your eyes are drawn not only to my beautiful eyes but also to my body. My sexy and beautiful body. My breasts, my cleavage, my ass, my hips, my legs, even my feminine hands and feet will secretly arouse you. My crystal pendant nestling between my breasts will become a very strong fetish to you.

You will fantasize about being the pendant and lying there on my warm and wonderful skin between my breasts. You will also fantasize about my underwear, always trying to catch some glances at my bra and panties. I will often make sexual allusions in our talks. You will know that I make them in the most innocent way between good platonic friends but they will set fire to your fantasies. Whenever I am near you, you will strongly feel my sexual and feminine erotic aura emanating around me and carressing your mind. You will have sexual thoughts, sexual fantasies and sexual dreams involving me.

But I must never notice. You must hide your feelings deep inside. I am only your best platonic friend. Your wise and big sister. I must never notice that I arouse you. You must hide it from me. Hide your arousal, hide your erection, hide your powerful wish to masturbate. It makes you feel very embarrased that you have all these feelings and thoughts, but you cannot resist. My female and erotic powers are too strong.

Sometimes it gets too much and you can’t resist the urge to masturbate. Then you must find some excuse to do so and hide the results from me. However, you will do that very clumsily and carelessly and I may notice something and that will make you feel even more embarrased.

It will even happen from time to time that you are so aroused that you will cum on the spot into your pants and must hide your orgasm from me. It will happen always when you see me rubbing my crystal pendant. Seeing it for the first time will make you very aroused. Seeing it for the second time will bring you close to orgasm. Seeing it for the third time will make you cum wherever you are.

So this is your dilemma: I am your best platonic friend and you love me as such. To remain your best fried I am not allowed to notice that you harbour anything else but platonic love for me. But in the secrecy of your mind, I am also your sexual goddess, powerful and erotic in your fantasies. My body is your temple. I constantly tease and tempt you with my words, with my body, with my whole being and presence but you must conceal that from me under any circumstances.

As a platonic friend your worship my beautiful mind and wisdom. As a sexual goddess, you worship my beautiful body and sensual aura. Either way you cannot escape from being mine. This dilemma is now part of your very being and you must deal with it. This is my command and you will obey. Big sister knows best...”