The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An asexual hypnotist

Chapter V — Mystification and magic

You may have noticed in my previous inductions that my approach to erotic hypnosis is often somewhat different from the sexual kind. I guess you could call it the asexual approach to sexual hypnosis. I rely very little on physical and sexual attraction but much more on “mystical” or poetic scenarios and on the creation of a strong need for “female power and essence” in the minds of my subjects. This has various reasons. Personally, I think the purely physical or sexual hypnosis has become less and less effective, and usually I try to avoid it. Some subtle erotic hint here and there to maintain a certain level of arousal in the subject, but the main induction should be focussed otherwise.

I hope you don’t mind my analytical approach.

A problem for female hypnotists nowadays is in my opinion that the male subjects are over-exposed to sex and female beauty. By that I don’t just mean all the porn on the Internet, but also the everyday exposure on posters, in advertising, tv, magazine covers, and so on—all that artificial, shiny, photo-shopped beauty and sex that floods the male mind. But there is something much more powerful in female nature which can be used as a key to the male mind. Almost every man—even the rudest macho—has a secret longing for the mystery of femininity. A need for mystification. A need to feel mystified or bewitched by female nature.

A suspicion that there is a great and mystical secret deep inside every woman. A secret they are not allowed to know or share. A transcendental power, an essence, a certain magic, a light in the dark. Make this image come true and alive in their minds and they are yours. Allow them to share the deepest secret and the comforting light within you and they are yours. And this proves in my experience to be much more powerful than just wiggling some well-proportioned breasts in front of their faces (which does of course also work in certain cases). Deep down, most men expect to be bewitched by a woman.

There are various reasons for this conditioning. One of the main roots is in my opinion the forced change of perception (or of the personal point of view) regarding girls in every boys puberty. During childhood, to most boys all girls are uninteresting, boring, icky, weird, and have the cooties. When the boys reach early puberty, there is an intermediate phase of confusion when on one hand they still think pretty much the same about girls in public, but on the other hand can’t get them out of their heads anymore in privacy.

They try to hold on to their old views about how uninteresting and boring girls are, but at the same time the very girls dance through their fantasies and dreams. First only faces, and smiles, and voices, and smells, later also naked skin and bodies. Puberty is just like a powerful hypnotist, telling them constantly “Girls are not uninteresting anymore. You love to look at them. You want to please them” and so on. When this phase of genetically induced conditioning is finished, the male perception is altered forever and they would do just anything to “get” a girl, please her, see her smile etc etc.

And this forced change of perception leaves a certain trace within the male mind. Of course, they can reason it away by thinking about hormones and genes and such stuff, but it still leaves their subconscious mind somehow mystified and in need of an answer. How can it be that they disliked girls just one year before but feel now drawn to them? And very often this mystification, this feeling of something secret or bewitching in female nature, remains deep inside their male minds as a backdoor into their subconsciousness. Deep inside, they ask themselves: what has happened to me?

Were they touched by some sort of female magic? By some sort of female essence? What made them change their mind about girls in such a powerful way? It generally helps that they also remember all the little faery tales and magical fantasies in cartoons or tv shows etc. which always attributed magical powers to beautiful women. A witch had cast a spell on a hero and he had to think about her all the time. Now the boys feel the same about girls and deep down they wonder if some girl has now cast a spell on them.

And this mystification (and longing for an answer) can be used as a hypnotic gateway into their minds. Most men push all these thoughts deep down into their subconscious mind where they have to be awakened again by hypnosis and the presence of true female power. With some, these thoughts stay much closer to the surface.

I mention all that because I have an interesting case at hand to illustrate the point. There is a 17-year old geeky boy in my neighborhood who was always very shy and timid, especially towards girls and women, and even more towards beautiful ones. He could hardly speak to them, tried to avoid any eye contact etc. I also noticed that certain pieces of jewellery like rings or pendants seemed to scare him most.

When I was finally able to hypnotize him (which wasn’t easy but I found a nice little trick to slip gently into his mind) I discovered that he has always harboured the deep suspicion that all girls and women have hidden magical powers and are secretly witches, who could cast spells on him. The very idea frightened him and made him so very shy, but it also secretly aroused him. This strange fetish can be traced back to his early years of puberty when he attributed his sudden change in perception of girls to female magic—no doubt inspired by faery tales and tv cartoons and his own fantasy.

Personally, I don’t really believe in magic (I believe however in so-called paranormal powers which can be trained) but I confirmed to him in his entranced state that he is absolutely right—that all women have indeed inherent magical powers and many of them also know how to use them, both involuntarily and on purpose.

I hypnotically emphasized his suspicions and created some false memories in his mind about several girls and women who had indeed used their magic on him. He believes now for example that a certain black-haired girl he had a terrible crush on in Highschool had actually cast a love spell on him in a magic ritual in an empty classroom. The girl also had a little voodoo doll of him which she rubbed against her body to make him feel everything.

I created this and other false memories (his sexy English teacher is now also a powerful witch in his new memories) to make his belief in female magic and his need to submit even stronger. At the same time I made him believe that I’m the most powerful sorceress he ever met and that I want to be his friend, so that I can help him and protect him from all other magic. In the end, he was much more relaxed and at ease with talking to other girls and women, but at the same time he felt a strong need to obey me, because my protective power is now strongest of all. So I helped him with his everyday life and made him mine at the same time.

I will tell you about that case in detail later. So much for a little theory. I hope I didn’t bore you too much.