The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An asexual hypnotist

Chapter VI — Big Sister

You may have noticed that until now I have shown you only transcripts of inductions involving male subjects. I admit that I still have some difficulties in hypnotizing women, so I rarely try it and sometimes I even fail. The need for mystification by female nature is of course far less strong in other females, so this backdoor to another mind cannot be used so easily. Either that or I’m still doing something wrong. But live and learn. One particular female which I have sucessfully hypnotized several times is however my older sister (well, she is 24, just 2 years older than me).

I know her mind very well, so I also know which buttons to push. Even when we were children, she had the tendency to “zone out” while looking into my eyes, so I knew very soon that she was a perfect subject. However, because she is my sister, I was always hesitant to influence her personal thoughts and her private life too much. Some hypnotic nudges here and there and some mild visual and verbal triggers (see if you can spot some) but not much more. I also altered her memories, or rather her perception of the past a litte in her subconscious mind and emphasized my hypnotic powers in our youth.

As a result of her own decisions, she had a couple of unhappy relationships with men. I always had the impression that men simply used her and then treated her badly. But it was her life and I didn’t want to interfere too much. One day however I decided to change a couple of things in a more serious and permanent way. If men cannot make her happy, then she probably needs a change of perspective.

She had come to my appartment, clearly distressed, and from what I could gather she was having big trouble with her recent boyfriend again. I invited her to take a long, warm shower because I know the effect it has on her. When she came into the living room after the shower, wearing nothing but a towel, I was toying with my pendant. She knows that I’m “interested” in that hypnotism stuff (she remembers what I allow her to remember) so she warned me jokingly to better not try hypnotizing her. And that was exactly what I wanted her to say...

“Hypnotizing you? How could I? You are my big sister. You are such a strong and independent personality. How could your little sister hypnotize you? Don’t worry. You are safe with me. You can relax. Look. I even put the silly pendant away. See. It is gone. It is back to its place between my breasts. And you know what a nice and soft and warm place that is. A feminine place we should only share with those we love most. Are you missing my pendant already? You always loved to see it.

There are lots of things we used to do together. Lots of things you loved. Just remember all the games and rhymes and songs we invented. Remember a little game we used to call ’Dance with my fingertips’? Dance with my fingertips. But let us not talk about the carefree days of our childhood. Let us focus on the present instead. Just focus. If there is a need in you for the past, just let it grow for a while. You were thinking about the possibility of being hypnotized by me.

To be honest, it would be quite easy to hypnotize you right now. Yes. It would be very easy. I know you. I know you so well. The better you know a person, the easier you can hypnotize said person. If I would ever intend to hypnotize you, you would have no chance to resist. I could twist your mind around my finger. See, this finger here. You wonder why it would be so easy now? I tell you. Taking a shower always makes you feel so very relaxed and sleepy. So very suggestible. So very drowsy. The warm water running down your body. Tickling you. Trickling down. Drop by drop. Swirling in the drain. Round and round like my finger.

The warm steam filling the room. The sweet fragrance of the soap. The water still swirling in the drain. Round and round like my finger. And now the soft, warm towel around your body. Touching you gently. Embracing you. You always fall asleep very quickly after taking a shower. I know you. And you know I’m right.

You wish to relax now. You wish to sleep. Remember how you always try to watch TV after a shower but just can’t keep your eyes open. There is probably some sweet voice on TV, but you cannot grasp the words anymore. But you still try to focus on the voice. Focus as the world around you slips gently away while your mind floats into a world inside you. A world where dreams and reality become one.

And why not? A warm shower is so relaxing. That’s what it’s for. No harm in that. It takes away all your worries. It washes away all your troubles. Down the drain. A soft vortex of warm water and foam and worries that no longer trouble you. Let it happen. Round and round into the drain. Like my finger. You cannot escape from the sleepiness it brings. You don’t want to. The warm shower has embraced you and has brought you the gift of relaxiation. So relaxed now. The warm and soft towel is no longer wrapped only around your body. You can feel it inside your mind. Soft and warm and fuzzy. Comforting you.

Taking a warm shower always has the strangest effects on you. It makes you feel all sleepy and relaxed, but on the other hand it also heightens all your senses and your awareness of everything around you. Like a flood of sensations flowing over the endless plain of your relaxed mind. Washing away all barriers. Deeper and deeper.

You can feel every single hair of the towel on your body. Caressing you. You can smell every sort of flower in the sweet fragrance in your nose. You can feel now a single drop of water running down your left leg. Tickling your skin. Follow the drop with your senses. Follow it down your leg. Focus on the drop. See the drop with your mind. The deeper it goes, the sleepier you become. Down your thighs, past your knee, slowly down to your ankle and then to the ground. So sleepy. So relaxed.

But don’t fall completely asleep right now. It would be impolite. Focus on my voice to stay awake. You came to me for a reason. There is something we have to talk about. Something on your mind you want me to take care of. I have just one little request. Would you please look into my eyes? Thank you very much.

Look deep into my eyes. Looking into my eyes always makes you feel wonderful. Even when we were children and you had troubles in your life, you almost never spoke to Mom and Dad about them. You always came to me. To your wise sister. Because it felt so good and so easy to talk to me. Because I always understood you so deep inside. Because we share a deep bond of body and soul. And you always loved my eyes. You always got lost in them and the world of wonder inside them made you feel better. You felt better because you knew there is beauty and goodness in the world. And there still is. In my eyes.

You want to go back to a simpler time. A time of carefree youth. Look deeper. Deeper and deeper. Take a deep breath. The warm water on your skin. The steamy air in the bathroom. The sweet fragrance. The soft towel on your body. The soft towel in your mind. Your sister. I am here. Deeper and deeper into my eyes.

Remember our little rhymes. Remember the songs we sang together as children. We sang and danced. Round and round. And it always took away all your worries and made you feel so much better. Sing with me. ’Itsy, bitsy, silken ties. How I love my sisters eyes. No more troubles, no more boys. How I love my sisters voice. Always gentle, always kind. How I love my sisters mind. Now I float to dreams so deep as my sister makes me sleep...’

I want you to feel younger and younger. Let all the weight and worries of your adult years fall away from you. Younger and younger with every second. All your years are falling into my eyes. Drift into the past. Gently into the past. It is a wonderful process. You are no longer an adult. You are now 13 years old. Your body is 13 years old. Smaller and smaller. Shifting and changing in all the places, as the world around you grows bigger and more mysterious. A dim world full of questions.

Your mind is 13 years old. So fresh and open and curious, but also so very suggestible. So much in need for guidance. So much in need for answers. So much in need for a light. And you know what impresses little teenage girls the most. The wisdom of an older and mature woman. The beauty of an older and mature woman. You long to be one, so you need to listen. Listen and obey.

You are 13 years old and you have just taken a warm and relaxing shower. You come into our room back home to find me there. But I’m no longer your little sister. You are the little sister now. You are the little sister. You are not surprised. It feels completely natural to you. You are 13 years old but I’m still an adult. A vision of radiant beauty and kindness and femininity. There is an inner light shining inside me. See the light. Feel it with all your senses. My female presence overwhelms you. You want to rest your sleepy head on my warm lap and listen to my wise advice.

You always felt my power even when I was younger than you. Now imagine how it would feel when you are 13 years old and I am the wise and beautiful big sister. Imagine my power and let it flow into you. Body and soul. Let it carry you away. Deeper and deeper into my eyes. Into me. You don’t even know who I am anymore. Your sister. Your teacher. Your goddess. All of them in one light. It doesn’t matter. What matters is being close to me. Deeper and deeper.

Sleep, little sister. Sleep and listen to my voice. Your big sister is here. When I snap my fingers, you will go to the most wonderful place you can think about....”

snap

“You are deep in my power. Floating gently inside me. Welcome home, lost little girl. Yes, you are my lost little girl and I am the center of your world. I am here for you. Close your eyes and listen to me. Listen carefully and obey.

I want you to imagine a mirror. A beautiful mirror right in front of you. Look into the mirror. You can see yourself. You can see yourself as a 13 year old teenage girl. Freckled face. Unkempt hair. Big ears. Skinny body. Remember that ugly brown dress your mother made you wear for school? Look into the mirror. You are wearing it right now. And...oh my...you are wearing two different kinds of socks. You sure were in a hurry this morning to catch the school bus. The boys in school will laugh. But never mind, your big sister will defend you.

But there is more. I want you to focus on your image in the mirror. I want you to look closer and closer. There is something behind the mere reflection of a lost little girl. There is a warm light shining around you. Shining from inside you. As if you are a vessel for liquid light. The light of female essence. The light of power. It is still a weak and flickering light, but it will grow stronger with time. Just look carefully at the light. Its hidden power and vibrant color. I want you to remember it later.

Now here is a tricky question. Are you a 24-year-old who dreams she is 13 again, or are you a 13-year-old who until now dreamt that she was 24? Difficult to tell, isn’t it? But don’t think about it anymore. I have the power to give you back whatever you desire to be. But before I do that, I really want you to understand some important things. So listen. Listen carefully and obey.

Now open your eyes. Open your eyes and gaze deeply into mine. It feels so wonderful to be inside me. To feel the presence of my female aura inside your mind and all around you. I want you to look at me. Really look at me. I want you to look at my body. Look at my body as I stretch myself alluringly on the sofa. You will see me in a whole new light and clarity. Like a goddess of beauty and sensual power. No more barriers. No more inhibitions. Let all your emotions flow freely. Touch my body with your mind. My voice commands all your attention and your eyes.

Let your vision drift down from my eyes. So hard to part from, aren’t they? Past my lips. Past my beautiful breasts. Past my gentle hands. Past my wonderful long legs. Down to my naked feet dangling in the air. Drink in every detail. You can feel every emotion for me in a new strength and clarity. Every emotion is so fresh and young and beautiful. Like a teenage girl finding a gateway to a new world. You can see a shining light around me. An aura of feminine power. Like the light around you but so much stronger and more alluring. You cannot escape from the one truth of this moment: you are the moth and I am the light.

Now let your gaze drift upwards again and back to my eyes. Slowly. Welcome back. And now down again. See how I gently touch my breast. See how I rub the skin of my leg. And up again. And down again. And up again. Eyes. Lips. Breasts. Hands. Legs. Feet. Beauty. Return to my eyes. Look into them. Deeper and deeper.

What do you feel now? Admiration? Awe? Power? Envy? Arousal? All kinds of love? Gentle warmth and some kind of electric tingle are streaming through your body. Through every part of your body. Even through the ones that are new for a lost little girl. There is a flurry of emotions in your mind. Swirling round and round. So full of life and wonder. Set in motion by my light. By my eyes. By my voice. By my body.

The female body is a wonderful thing. It is a temple. It is a shrine. A gift that should not be given to just everyone. Remember that. Remember that mantra deep in your mind as an ultimate truth in your life. The female body is a wonderful thing and should be given only to those who are humble and worthy. Do you agree? I want you to say it out loud. Every time you say it, it will sink deeper into your mind. Let it become one with you. Say it again. And again. Again.

Very well, my little girl. You learn well. I am so pleased. Then it is truly time for you to become a mature woman again. I want you to imagine the light you have seen around you and inside you. It will help you to grow up again. I want you to imagine how the light grows stronger and stronger. More powerful and beautiful and vibrant with every year of life. All your answers will return to you, all your life and experience, but none of your worries and troubles.

You will feel the change in your mind. You will feel the change in your body. A warm blanket of light will surround you. Feel how your breasts start to tingle. How a great warmth flows into them. How they grow. Experience the beauty of the process of growing up and changing with all your senses. Like a wonderful journey.

You can feel the change now. Growing. Shifting. Mind and body. You are now 15 years old. Feel the change. Experience it with all senses. You are now 17 years old. Feel it. Feel how feminine power and maturity flow into you. See the light. You are now 21 years old. You are a shining vessel. And you are again 24 years old. Now take a deep breath. You have completed your journey. Imagine the mirror again. You can see a beautiful young woman, confident and powerful, surrounded by a warm and comforting light, steady and strong. You are my big sister whom I love very much. You feel so happy now. So relaxed. So fresh and young.

Now think about it. Has any man ever made you feel that way? The female body is a wonderful thing and should be given only to those who are humble and worthy. It is a temple. It is a shrine. Most men don’t see that. Most men don’t appreciate that. Only another woman is truly able to understand all its secrets. Only another woman could share her own light with you. Make two lights blend together into one. Think about it. Visualize two female bodies of light melting together, their warm colors forming beautiful new colors you have never seen before. Now you long to see them again. They are sending out ripples of light. Can you feel the ripples inside you?

Think about it and see the truth. Men always made you unhappy. It were always women who tried to make you happy again. Your sister. Your friends. I want you to remember all women in your life who ever helped you. Now put all their combined warmth and power against the memory of all men who ever hurt you. Can you see the ripples again? Can you feel them inside? Yes.

I want you to remember the light. I want you to remember the deep love you felt in body and mind when you looked at me. The admiration and power. The gentleness and deep understanding. From now on, I want you to direct all these powerful emotions towards the women in your life. See them in a whole new light. Their minds. Their souls. Their bodies. Remember how good it felt to look at my body. To drink in the light. To touch my breasts with your mind. Remember that and focus it on your female friends. On all the women in your life. Remember it and draw power from it. Power to dump your selfish boyfriend. Power to be free.

I will now touch your forehead with my finger and you will feel female warmth and power flowing from my fingertip into your mind. It will collect there and form a little ball of pure blue light. From now on, the blue light will help you. It will give you strength to dump your boyfriends. It will give you strength to ignore them. It will guide you to a new understanding of love. Love that knows no gender lines.

It will guide you to female power all around you and inside you. It will make you appreciate the wonder of your own body and of other female bodies. A temple that you will only share with those who are humble and worthy. It will whisper to you in your dreams about all that. Tonight it will give you some wonderful dreams. Dreams that will make you so aroused and happy. Dreams that will make you forget all your troubles with men. I will also be in your dreams to make you feel good and comfort you. Don’t worry. It is completely natural to dream about your beautiful sister and her light. And here it is. Feel my touch. I give you the light as a present. Feel it inside you.

Now it’s time for you to wake up. Deep down, you will remember everything you learned. You will of course forget that I hypnotized you. We played this game before and you love it. Remember our little wooden toybox of private memories. Let it take shape in your mind. The little wooden box with the silver key. Now open the box and put all the memories of me hypnotizing you inside it. Close it and lock it. Your waking mind will only remember that you just came from the shower and I was watching TV. You will feel very good and relaxed, like you always do after a shower. Your subconscious mind will remember all my instructions and you will obey them.

We will have a relaxed talk about your troubles and my voice and advice will give you the strength to call your boyfriend and dump him for good. And for some reason, your eyes will linger more often than usual on my body. On my breasts. On my legs. On my skin. It will make you feel slightly embarrased, but you will also feel a little tingle and that tingle will encourage you to ask me if I know any nice women who might be interested in a close friendship. And I will gladly point out some to you.

Now I want you to return from the depths of my power. Return from our very own place inside me. Rising slowly. Floating upwards. Leaving the toybox with our private little memories behind in my safe keeping. Closer and closer to the surface. Feeling so wonderful and relaxed. When I snap my fingers, you will wake up.

Welcome home, big sister...”

snap