The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ashley Wants A Fat Cow

Commissioned by Mike Lee

This story takes place after the events in Why Buy the Cow.

Breixo Artur Abreu was tense. He had little reason to be. His fitness was improving, as was his overall health. Nightmares of his past had long receded. The idea of revenge against his captors now barely simmering in his subconscious. A beautiful woman lay with her head in his lap as they watched a DVD together. A woman for whom he had grown fond of.

Life was good. Why couldn’t Breixo just let it be at that? Why couldn’t he relax?

“Hey, have you tried the ‘Special Milkshake’ over at Hillside Coffee?” Ashley asked out of the blue.

“Special milkshake?” Breixo asked. He looked at the lovely blonde resting her head on his lap. He was wondering if Ashley would ever try one on her own. Playing dumb, he went on “I haven’t seen it on the menu.”

His lie was as honest as it could be. He knew there was no ‘special milkshake’ on the menu. But Breixo was curious about how much use Rachel had put her new assets to.

“Well, it’s not on the menu. But one of the waitresses suggested it. It’s amazing. I can’t believe it’s not on the menu, they’d make a fortune! I’ve ordered it every time since!”

“Is that so? So they’re testing new recipes on you?”

“I guess so. I mean, I’m a regular and all, but it was like she was sharing her favorite dish with me, you know? The barista looked euphoric when she came back with it. And it was like she was experiencing each taste vicariously through me.”

“Really? Who was this now?”

“Actually it was Rachel, you know—the one I warned you about being a total bitch?”

“Oh.”

“Well, she let me in on it and I’m glad she did, too. Next time we go I’m ordering you one! They’re so good! And making them seems to have gotten the bug out of her ass. She’s not nearly so bitchy anymore.” Ashley’s enthusiasm gave way as a ponderance struck her “Weird, though. She swapped out being bitchy for being ditzy. And I mean like a complete ditz. I never got that vibe from her before. I’ve never seen someone’s personality change so much, I mean outside of you using your powers on them…”

The gears clicked and Ashley sat up from resting her head on Breixo’s lap. “You changed her, didn’t you!”

Breixo smiled with a twinkle in his eye. He knew better than to betray the clever girl’s trust. He knew it was only a matter of time before she would have found out what he’d done weeks ago.

“You did! Oh, no wonder she called it a ‘special’ shake. Mmm, I wonder if she’ll share her recipe… after you’ve changed me of course.”

A moment of panic filled Breixo. “Not until you finish changing me, remember?” He had hoped Ashley had forgotten their bargain. They had made a deal. Though it was no more than a gentleman’s agreement, Breixo did intend to pay it in full. At least, he would if he wasn’t able to talk Ashley out of turning into a cow before then.

“You’re more than halfway there, tough guy!” Ashley purred tracing her fingers along Breixo’s abs.

Breixo took the moment to admire his own person. His abs had become noticeably more defined thanks to her training and his full implementation of her workout routine. Every routine was deliberately targeted to a specific muscle group. Within a week’s time Breixo understood ‘cross-training’ was a dirty word for anything other than martial arts themselves. You don’t build muscle by halfassing exercise. He had developed the core muscles to prove it.

Absorbing Yumiko’s skills and finesse had proven to be an invaluable help. Though his own muscles had earlier shown their weakness through atrophy, due to his time at the Facility, he had inherited Yumiko’s muscle memory. His body knew how to exercise properly through her years of experience. Combined with his larger physique, Breixo was soon able to regain his muscle mass.

His new muscle was lean rather than hulking. His movements smooth and, perhaps uncharacteristically, feminine. With Yumiko’s muscle memory interlaced with his own, he took on her movements—not meant for his frame or intended for a male’s skelature. Breixo was able to temper what movements were simply not possible, such as certain motions with his hips. All in all, though, due to his body’s previously weak state and nearly entire lack of physical conditioning; training him was like working with a blank slate.

Looking down his own body, Breixo smiled knowing he now seemed to take his stronger body for granted. Who would have thought absorbing Rachel’s apathy would have been enough to temper the other woman’s ambition? And not merely Yumiko’s ambition, but May’s as well. He couldn’t imagine how numb Rachel must have been to the world to shut out so much of it. But that apathy tempered with the other women’s conflicting drives, all of which were now mixed into his own psyche, had created an equilibrium that allowed him to enjoy life as he never thought possible.

Through Yumiko he was able to maintain good personal health and defensive prowess, which was all he had sought to begin with. Through May he had gained an awareness of how to take full advantage of any situation possible, though that was perhaps to May’s detriment now… From Rachel he gained the mediocrity not to overly push himself. How much more did he really need, after all?

Also, through Rachel he had gained the peace of mind not to worry so much about… anything. The Facility and any flashbacks from his time there, the illicit history of the house he now called home, or even much of the sexual yen that had earlier plagued him. He no longer worried about the women he had used his powers on in the same day through his own lusts—or the exacerbated lusts of Yumiko, he wasn’t entirely sure. Unfortunately for May, it had seemed the apathy he had inherited from Rachel hadn’t kicked in until he had already turned May into his personal big titted cow.

May was the last person he had used his powers on, and that had been three months ago now.

“Hey mister, come back here!” Ashley said with familiarity, “Where were you daydreaming off to? Not just to Rachel’s ‘special milkshakes’ I hope!” She joked sticking out her tongue.

“No, I was just taking the time to savor the good fortune that seems to have befallen me. Thank you for being a big part of that.” Breixo answered genuinely and gave a warm smile. He still hadn’t used his powers on Ashley, at least not to their full extent.

“Aww, that’s sweet.” Ashley blushed, then pouted “You shouldn’t say things like that in front of May here, she might get jealous.”

“She might.” Breixo answered, looking over to the Asian woman who was crawling around naked on the floor. The plumed tail coming from her buttplug wagging in excitement.

Hearing her name, the now overly well endowed woman looked up at him and asked “Moo? Oh please fuck me? Milk me?” She then shuddered and gave a long moo through her self induced orgasm

“No, May. It’s not milking time.” Breixo chided.

“Oh come on, you never milk her any more.” defended Ashley.

It was true. The thrill had gone, somewhat, from milking May. But she seldom left Breixo’s home. Preferring her cow like state to normalcy. It surprised Breixo, as one who considered himself lonely for most of his life, that he wanted more privacy than he now was allotted because of the near ever present cow. Of course he could change that, if he so wanted. But May seemed happy to dote on him whether he paid attention to her or not. It didn’t seem right to take that happiness away from her after he had taken nearly everything else from her.

May had become Breixo’s cash cow. All he had asked of her originally was the home he now occupied, which she would have sold illicitly anyway. But it was with little coercion that she began to rest her income with him.

Breixo had grown complacent with secure finances. When she wasn’t his house cow, May paid all the utilities so Breixo’s name was unknown to the taxable world. Certainly for the best since he had not government issued ID. She also took care of most of the shopping and other necessities. Though carrying groceries into the home proved difficult as her transformations began as soon as she stepped into the home.

She had learned to leave anything she brought with her outside the door. The first thing May would do upon entering was strip naked. They had quickly learned of the hassle it was to strip while holding groceries. May would drop them in favor of disrobing, leading to unnecessary messiness. It wasn’t her fault, that was what she had been commanded to do. It also likely saved a fortune from buying new clothes each week.

After stripping was May’s favorite part. Her breasts would begin to swell with milk. Her nipples would lengthen until little beads of perspiration trickled down her chest mixing with the milk that would begin its escape from her bosom. She loved fighting it. Trying to stay on two feet. Fighting their weight from drawing her onto her knees. Fighting the urge to ask anyone to pull her teats and lessen their milking load. Struggling to keep her pussy from moistening from the pleasures that filled her body as she transformed body and mind. Holding off as long as she could from searching out for the buttplug that was hers and hers alone. Fighting her wits from wanting someone to insert the plug into her.

Always fighting, the struggle was exhilarating knowing that she would always lose. She would always submit to her body and the desires of others upon it. She loved it. She loved being a cow. She loved her body submitting to its physical desires. It made May feel sexy.

Breixo had initially enjoyed using May. The first night in his own home—he used May. He conditioned her and did things to her he hadn’t thought to with either Rachel or Yumiko. The perverted toys and DVD’s left by the home’s previous occupant had served as great inspiration.

His lusts sated , Breixo had since spent little attention on May directly. He enjoyed watching her struggles when she entered his home. But she didn’t inspire him. He often left her alone while he went to the Martial Arts studio to train with Ashley.

Ashley… Ashley inspired him. He couldn’t put his finger exactly as to why. But he found himself going out of his way to spend time with the blonde woman.

He had used his powers on her, true, but not with malice or any transformative qualities he could recall. Ashley seemed to genuinely be intrigued by him. Perhaps, Breixo thought, that was one of the reasons he was enchanted by her. He didn’t like the idea of him solely liking her because of her affections toward him; merely a reciprocal relationship. She deserved more than that from him.

He had the power, now to give her nearly anything. But all that she asked for, all that she hoped for, seemed to be in anticipation of Breixo turning her into a cow. That certainly was a draw for him. It wasn’t enough that she would be his, but that she wanted to to be his. To give up her will freely unto him so that he might use her as he please.

The idea of Breixo himself turning into a beast of wanton lust did nothing for him. It was hard to picture why anyone would want to give up their body and freewill. But, perhaps, that was part of the appeal. A drive to become a mindless object of sex appeal. To lose any worries by mindlessly chewing cud (or bush as May and Yumiko had become fond of. Ashley had no objections from ever proffering hers).

Maybe it was the look of sheer bliss and euphoria that Ashley witnessed every time May entered the home and was transformed. Her nipples hardening and growing. Her breasts filling with milk. The scent of her moistening pussy filling the room.

Was that what Ashley desired?

The cows themselves, Yumiko and May, did nothing for Breixo now. Yumiko was well taken care of by Michael, nothing seemed to have come of it to any poor note. Nor had Michael’s shepherding drawn any unwanted attention. What had happened with Yumiko’s relations after her transformation were unknown to Breixo, but nothing seemed to have come of it. Certainly Breixo benefited from time to time from May’s attentions. But there was only so much sex he could offer. Only so much milk he could drink.

Now May’s biggest contribution to him was her financial assets. He now had enough money that he didn’t know what to do with it all.

He had little interest in going out now that he didn’t have to. He preferred spend his time training and exercising to browsing the internet. There was cable, but that was mostly for Ashley’s interests. It seemed now Breixo was just living. What did he do for fun? What was his drive? What made him happy?

Ashley nudged him again, Breixo’s moment of introspection lost until another day dream. “Do you need a nap or something? I’ve never seen you drift off like that!”

“No, I’m not tired. I’m… I don’t know what the right word for it is.” He really liked Ashley, perhaps she was becoming his drive. Would he do anything for her? Did he love her? “Maybe I’ve just got some pent up tension that I need to set free?”

Ashley raised her eyebrows “Really, Tiger? You are ignoring May who is throwing herself at you and we just made love no more than an hour ago!”

Hearing her say ‘made love’ made him smile. “Not like that. I was thinking something more along the lines of relaxing, like a good massage.”

“Well, lay down then.”

“Not just for me, for you, too. How about a trip to a spa. I’ve never done that. Sounds like fun. Right?”

Ashley looked at him quizzically. “I don’t know, I’ve never had the opportunity to spend money on myself like that.”

“Well, I’ve got the money—and we’ve got the time. You know what, I feel like I haven’t pampered you like you deserve. How about it? Let’s go to a spa!”

“Well, okay then!” Ashley said excitedly. She wasn’t the type of girl to actively seek pampering, but she knew better than to pass up a good thing. “But I don’t know of any place to actually get a massage. I mean there are those Chinese spots in the mall.”

“That’s not at all what I had in mind. I don’t know of any place either. But I know someone who might.” Breixo grinned and looked down at May. “May, do you know of any nice spas for me and Ashley to visit?”

His personal house cow nodded “Moo!” then crawled over to where her purse lay by the front door. In it they were able to scroll through her phone’s contacts until they found the St. George Spa.

* * *

Getting into the spa without a reservation didn’t prove difficult. It may have been more expensive than some, but it wasn’t exclusive. Of course, there wasn’t a ‘Walk-ins Welcome” sign, but calling ahead and mentioning May Choong’s name didn’t hurt.

The receptionist was helpful in guiding them through their first time to a spa. She steered them away from rai ki and stone massage. She also suggested that they spend about twenty minutes in the meditation room before getting a massage before requesting if they wanted a male or female masseuse.

The meditation room was awkward for both of them. It was as bizarre to be half naked with strangers around.

They were in unison in wanting a female attending to their joints. They were both rewarded with a soothing oil rub by a young brunette who serviced them both.

At first Ashley was unsure of just sitting around being pampered. After weeks of living with May, Breixo had become accustomed to it. Soon both had fallen into a pleasant stupor as the smell of the oils entered their beings and their bodies were rubbed until any worries they had fell away.

“I’ve never experienced anything like that!” Ashley said after the pretty young woman had left. “You should invite her to join your herd.”

“I don’t have a ‘herd’.” Breixo answered, unsure if Ashley was being funny or serious. “But we should definitely get her again!”

Breixo was enjoying being waited on by persons who were impartial to him. Not needing his every moment’s attention allowed him to slip away and gave him ample time to think. Since the day had started off with his mind adrift, it was nice to let it wander on its way without interruption.

After the massage they hit the sauna for a few minutes followed by the steam room.

If Breixo was still tense after either, the tranquil room of the mudbath ultimately destroyed any remnants of stress.

The room was so peacefully quiet. Tan tiled walls and floors gave way to three tubs in the ground filled with a reddish brown mud. It felt strange to step into something that looked so much like it could be quicksand. It was hard to move around once he was mostly submerged. But the shallowness of the bath assuaged any concerns of getting stuck.

Both he and Ashley were able to enjoy a shared silence and slip away into the nothingness of the mud.

At least until the third tub found an occupant.

Her entrance was not subtle. If it was possible to slam a door open she would have done it. The obnoxious woman was not unattractive. At least until you heard her voice. It held a melodious note to those who were fans of accordion music. She was bred from a wealthy stock who ensured she had never worked a day in her life. Her body unblemished by any outward scars. Her nurtured spite for the world that lived underneath hers was lost to her. Or if not lost, ignored; like a hypocritical politician. It didn’t much matter if she was right all the time, so long as the rest of the world was always wrong. Because the rest of the world was, somehow, always wronging her.

“Alright, alright. I’ve been here before peons. Go away! I know how to take a mudbath!” She scolded, shooing away the spa attendant.

Breixo scowled, looking over Ashley’s tub as the petite Asian woman moved to take the far tub.

“Oh great, I have to share the room.” The woman sighed loudly as she moved to get into her tub.

She was just settling in when she noticed Breixo’s glare. “Huh? Like what you see Casanova?” She shook what little assets she had toward him. Eliciting a glare from Ashley.

Judging from the evil smirk that crossed her face, that was her intent. “Oh don’t worry, I wouldn’t plan on taking away your man. A fat battleax like you needs all the attention she can get!” The elitist laughed and settled into her tub, relishing the negative energy now emanating from the other mud tubs.

Ashley leaned over toward Breixo and whispered “Change her!”

Since the day after his escape Breixo had not used his powers. Partly because he felt disinclined to draw any extra attention after being so careless. Partly because even though May was self sufficient, she was exhausting. Lastly because he had since lost the need to do so. His desire for revenge had faded quickly with time and Rachel’s imbued apathy.

But this was the first time Ashley had ever asked him to use his powers. At least since that first day. There was no doubt it was the first time she asked him to use his powers on anyone else.

She didn’t mind his transformation of Rachel. Especially now that she knew the secret of her ‘special milkshakes’. She also enjoyed the regular transformation of May, to Breixo’s relief. He was quite thankful that Ashley was so enthusiastic after visiting his home for the first time. He allowed her self invitation with trepidation fearing she might view May as some sort of competition.

Quite the contrary. Ashley quickly put May to her own use and enjoyed her presence more than Breixo would have ever guessed. It may have been because May had a sharper tongue than Breixo’s. Ashley made sure to put it to good use each time she came over.

“What?” Breixo whispered back.

“You heard me. Change her!”

“What do you want me to do?”

“Make her a cow, of course!” Ashley answered, before adding “A fat cow.”

“A fat cow?”

“She called me fat! Forgive me if I don’t sit around all day getting mani-pedis and obsessing about my looks. I’m an athlete! You should make her a fat cow. She deserves it!” Ashley said curtly.

“Really?”

“Well, I mean not forever. But she seems pretty stuck up right? You can just do something temporary can’t you? I mean May isn’t a cow all of the time.” Ashley pled.

“Keep it down over there! Some of us are actually trying to relax and lose weight!” scolded the woman.

Ashley furrowed her brow. “Oh that voice. A fat cow who can’t talk! Please, Breixo?”

“Alright, tell me what I should do to her. Specifically. After this she’s your responsibility.” he was curious and excited about Ashley’s desires. It was exciting seeing her so assertive.

“Deal! Alright give me a moment.”

Ashley sank down into the mud to think things through. The thought of transforming someone for her was exhilarating for Breixo. Both out of curiosity from what she might want out of the woman and because of Ashley taking a dominant role. The thought of losing that dominance might dissuade her from wanting to become a cow.

Breixo really liked Ashley as she was. She was comely and well defined. And she had a great personality. It didn’t hurt that she wanted to transform for him. But Breixo was beginning to realize that he found the idea of her wanting to be turned into a cow more erotic than hucows he’d already transformed.

Ashley still excited him. Ashley-cow might not. He didn’t want to risk losing that.

“Alright! Here’s what I want: arrogance is not to be tolerated! She’s so stuck up and looks down on everyone. Let’s see how she likes it with everyone looking down on her! Whenever she is around me she must be on her knees. She’ll also always submit to anyone who calls her what she is: a fat cow.

“I want you to make her fat. And make her embarrassed about her appearance. She’ll try everything she can to lose the weight. But nothing will work! She will wear tight clothes in an attempt to make herself look thinner. Especially corsets. It turns her on showing off her newest, greatest assets. You should give her enormous boobs!

“And her mouth and pussy will always be hungry for sex. But they must be on a strict no meat diet. And she won’t be able to feed them on her own.

“No fun for me then?”

“Oh, don’t worry babe. You’ve always got me! Plus, it should be a lot of fun watching her squirm as straight as she seems.”

“Remind me never to set you off…”

“You should know that anyway!”

“Anything else?”

Ashley didn’t have the heart to do anything worse to her. “She’ll be able to get back to normal eventually. All this new weight can be lost. But not by lipo! She’ll only be able to get rid of the extra pounds through good deeds! But she’ll always submit to me. From now on she’ll be my cow.”

“Interesting… Karmic weight loss?” Breixo smiled. He wondered about Ashley’s desire to create another cow. Was it his influence? An overflow of Yumiko’s urges? But certainly, this woman was not meant for him. Ashley seemed to want this one all to herself. “I’ll see what I can do.”

Breixo got out of his tub and approached the dark haired woman’s mudbath. “Hey, you. What’s your name?”

“Psh. What the hell? You actually want to talk to me? No, thank you. Get back to your bath and let me alone in mine!”

“Are you straight?”

“What? What the hell sort of question is that?”

“Answer the question.”

“I’ve had enough! I’m getting out of here and reporting you!” The woman rose to leave the room.

“No, you aren’t.” Breixo felt his powers surge through him. He withheld the urge to make contact with the woman. He didn’t want to absorb any more personalities.

Time froze and Breixo approached the petite Asian woman. “You are a fat cow. You’ve insulted my girlfriend, and you’ll not get away with that. From now on, whenever you are in my girlfriend’s presence you will be on your knees. You are a fat cow who needs to be milked. You’ll do anything for her to milk you. You desire her touch. Your mouth and pussy will constantly be crazy for sex. From her or any other woman. You will submit to anyone who calls you a fat cow. You will adore them for calling you what you are. And the fact that you are a fat cow embarrasses you. You will wear tight clothes and corsets to try and conceal your weight, but all they will do is enhance your new bosom. Having your enormous tits on display excites you. You love the looks and attention that they draw, but until you lose weight and your poor attitude they will be your only asset that will be adored. The only way you will be able to lose your new weight will be through good deeds. Genuine deeds done of your own good will.”

Breixo took a step back and time began to move again.

“Now, you fat cow, what is your name?”

The woman shivered at the derogative. “Ashlynn Chan” she replied.

“Alright, Ashlynn get out of the mud. We want to watch your transformation.”

“What?” Ashlynn said getting out of the tub.

Ashley licked her lips and got out of her own mud bath. “You’re my fat cow.”

Ashlynn shivered again and fell to her knees at seeing Ashley.

It was a good thing she was kneeling, as the new pounds rolled onto her she fell forward. Breixo didn’t want her to hurt herself on the tile floor.

Ashley began to rub herself as she watched the other woman transform. First her stomach expanded outward. Fat grew around arms and her legs would now brush up against one another while she walked. Then her breasts filled out to match her form.

Ashlynn was now on the heavy side of the scale. But still, all in all, pleasant to look upon. More curvy than most would like. Zaftig even. But not yet obese.

“What did you do to me?” The woman whined. Oh that voice! Breixo had forgotten to change it.

Ashley didn’t miss a beat and took charge over the woman. “Fat cows don’t speak. They only make milk. Like you.”

Moving toward the new cow, Ashley grabbed hold of a newly swollen nipple and started to tug. Milk streamed out from the engorged breast to the shock and delight of Ashlynn.

“You’re my fat cow. Aren’t you?” Ashley went on as she continued milking the woman.

Ashlynn didn’t know how to respond. The new sensations of her new body were nearly overwhelming. Try though she might to fight it back, a milking induced orgasm took hold of her body.

“Is my fat cow horny?”

Ashlynn moaned in assent.

“Good. Fat cows should be horny.” Ashley pulled her hands back and licked the milk off of them. “Oh, I can’t wait until I can produce that. You’ll promise to milk me, right Breixo?”

Breixo nodded and faked a smile, but his answer was genuine. “I promise I’ll milk you, Ashley. You will be my favorite cow.” The thought stirred him. Maybe she wouldn’t have to be just another cow…

Breixo watched as Ashley began to suckle at the woman’s heavy breast. Ashley barely had a b cup. He could imagine them swelling full with milk.

“Alright, fat cow. I want you to milk yourself. I want you to shoot your milk all over me!”

Ashlynn began tugging at her swollen teats. It was a good thing she was on her knees because they were so shaky.

“Oh my god, that’s so hot! Oh, you’re so sexy! I’m going to be like you one day…” Ashley said, rubbing the woman’s milk over her own body.

Perhaps he’d allow her to milk herself as she had Ashlynn? She would be his special cow, after all. And besides, it was especially hot watching the woman pump her own tits. Especially shooting streams of milk over Ashley’s body.

Breixo felt his manhood growing and moved to take part. But then the door opened.

A woman’s face peaked in. Her eyes went wide. Her pupils dilated then contracted to pinpoints and the door closed.

Memories flooded through Breixo’s mind. The Facility. She had been there. The bitch. The red haired bitch. Cheryl. She was one of the nurses at the Facility. How had he not remembered her before? A foul mood overcame Breixo.

“Hey stud, I’m ready for you! And I see you’re ready for me!” Ashley said looking at his erect penis while Ashlynn ate her out.

“I’m afraid I’ll have to take a rain check. I just found someone I need to take care of.”

“Ooh! Make sure she knows how to eat pussy! This one isn’t nearly so adept as May! And take me with you next time! I had fun with this one!”

Breixo grabbed his robe and ran out of the room. He had lost her, but the spa wasn’t that big.

He ran to the receptionist and asked. “Excuse me, miss. Did you see a red haired woman run by here?”

“Oh, Ms. Lim? Yeah, she ran by not more than a moment ago on her cell phone. You just missed her.”

“Fuck.” Breixo said aloud. Then looking to the receptionist again “Pardon my language. It’s really important that I catch up with her. Do you know where she was headed?”

“I’m sorry sir, she didn’t say.”

“Shit, could you give me her address?”

“I’m sorry sir, that’s against company protocol.”

Unphased, Breixo used his powers on the receptionist just enough to persuade her to get Cheryl Lim’s contact then had her call him a cab.

* * *

The modest two story house wasn’t too far into the suburbs. Not much unlike his own. A shiny silver Acura was in the driveway.

After giving the cabby a heavy tip for leaving a bit of mud on his seats Breixo jogged up to the door and tried it. Unlocked. Perfect.

Breixo strode in confidently and looked around for any trace of the ginger nurse.

The front room was clear. After that an immaculate kitchen with matching appliances led to a small hallway with a staircase at the end.

Breixo climbed as quietly as he could. But the home was too old and the floorboards creaked. He heard the thud of something heavy being dropped then the sound of heavy footsteps.

Now running up the steps he found the door to a bedroom ajar. Atop the bed was suitcase with clothes strewn about. Packing for a getaway. But she wasn’t by the suitcase now.

Standing, shaking by the opened drawer of the bedside table was Cheryl. Beretta in hand.

“Stay back, Breixo! I’m armed!”

“No shit.” Breixo was foolish enough to glance back down the stairs for a moment. But he couldn’t help himself. “Why would you leave the door unlocked if you knew I was coming for you?”

“Shut up! Stay where you are! I don’t know how you got here. But move a muscle and you won’t be coming back!”

Breixo wasn’t going to play the fool twice. He might be able to stop time, but his reflexes weren’t bullet fast. Without giving Cheryl a second chance he used his powers and strode toward the frozen woman. He had taken advantage of the cab ride to think out how he would get her without absorbing her personality

“You are unable to use your gun on me. Now, you are going to answer all my questions. Every time you refuse to answer you’ll get more horny. Each time you lie your breasts will grow and your nipples will squirt milk.”

Breixo let time move again.

“What did you do to me?”

“I said shut up!”

Breixo grinned. Then took a step forward. “I asked you a question.”

“Don’t move!” Cheryl’s hands trembled.

“Who do you work for?” he asked stepping forward again.

“Don’t think I won’t shoot!” Breixo could see her hands quake as she tried to better hold the gun. He also say her stance change as her body got worked up from not answering his questions.

“You can’t shoot me. So you’d better answer my questions. What did you do to me?”

Again he stepped forward.

Cheryl tried to pull the trigger but her fingers wouldn’t listen. “How are you doing that!”

“That’s what I want to know! What did you do to me?”

“You were discarded! You shouldn’t be able to do this!” Cheryl said, panting now.

“Discarded? Why was I discarded?”

“I don’t know! Aah! What just happened?” Cheryl looked down, feeling her bra tighten. Her shirt was wet where nipples had spurt milk.

“You lied to me. That’s what happened. Tell me everything!”

“No! You shouldn’t be able to do this!”

“Why not?”

“You were unplugged.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know! Oh!” She said as her breasts grew and milk shot out.

“Why are you lying? You know what will happen. You know it’s futile.”

“You can’t imagine what they’ll do to me if they find out I told anyone anything.”

“You can’t imagine what I’ll do to you if you don’t! Where is the Facility?”

“I called them. They know you’re alive. They’ll get you. They’ll get you back!”

“Where is it?”

“I can call them. They’ll get you here. You can just wait here!”

“That’s not what I asked! Answer me!”

Cheryl was breathing heavily now. “Why am I so horny?”

“You’re super horny now aren’t you? Pretty soon you’ll be begging me to fuck you.”

“I can’t! Oh, oh god!” she said as her bra snapped and her nipples again pulsed with milk. “Oh god, I can’t believe how much I could use a dick right now.” A hand reached down beneath her pants and she started to rub herself.

“Who do you work for?”

Unbroken Cheryl looked him in the eyes. “They’ll find you.”

“I warn you, bitch. Tell me or I’ll make you so horny that you’ll fuck anything that looks like a dick. Vegetables, candles, hell, you’ll fuck a baseball bat if you can get it in you. Who do you work for? Tell me.”

“I’m self employed. Oh god, that feels good!” Cheryl’s hand withdrew from her pants and cupped her engorged breast. Her shirt was beginning to drip.

“Answer me!”

“So horny!”

Pistol still in hand, she started to rub her free breast.

Satisfied she would no longer going to attack him. Breixo used his secret weapon. He lowered his pants and showed her his throbbing dick. “Answer me and I’ll fuck you.”

“Fuck me! Please, fuck me!”

“Who do you work for?”

Cheryl dropped to the ground and before he could react she was sucking his cock.

Breixo was taken aback. He’d expected her to want it, not to take it on her own. His body’s needs were taking over after having been frustrated at the spa earlier.

Her tongue was experienced. Better than anything he’d had before. But it wasn’t what he wanted.

He pulled her mouth off of him and pushed her back. With her mouth free she once more pled “Fuck me! Fuck me, please!” Then turned presenting ass to him before dropping her own pants.

Her blue panties were nearly soaked through. The smell of her musk was too much for Breixo. He pulled her panties down exposing her slit and a red landing strip.

“Fuck me!” She said again, finally dropping the gun in favor of taking off her shirt and getting on all fours so he could fuck her doggy style. Her now swollen breasts swaying, throwing her balance of ever so slightly.

“Oh, fuck me and milk my titties!”

Breixo was soon to oblige. His quest for information waylaid by his own lust. He thrust into her and began to tug at her swollen nipples.

“Oh god, yes! Fuck me! Milk me! Then fuck me again!”

Cheryl’s pussy, like her mouth, proved more talented than any he’d yet experienced. Breixo could hold on no longer and shot his load.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I can feel you coming!” she said clenching her pussy around his shaft. “More! More! More!” She said thrusting herself back onto him.

But Breixo was spent.

“I’m not done. I want to suck your cock. I want you to fill me up again. I want you to take me! Make me yours! Make me yours, Breixo!”

Vigorous and talented as she was, his load spent and another wasn’t ready yet. Breixo’s senses returned to him as he shrank inside her.

“Who do you work for?” he questioned again.

“Santa Claus!” Milk sprayed the floor shrinking though he was, he felt her pussy clench in small orgasm as her breasts grew again.

“Why do you keep lying to me?”

“Because I want big, milk filled titties! Oops! I didn’t mean to tell you that!” She clenched once more then pulled off to face him. “I can make you hard again!” She said before lowering her head onto his member.

Breixo jerked, sensitive after coming so soon. “I believe you! And don’t worry. I plan to take advantage of that offer. But before I do, I need something from you.”

“You do?” Cheryl asked excitedly. She was now happy to be able to help this man if it meant he would fuck her again.

“Yes, I need some help from you. Who do you work for?

“Oh, Jae Lee!”

“Where can I find her?”