The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Asian Boss

When people in their church group see Lisa and Paul enter with their two children, they smile upon them as pillars of respectability and charity. They see their oldest girl, aged 2, as a beautiful, blonde, blue-eyed Caucasian, just like her mother. And they assume the cute little Asian baby boy is their adopted son, a sign of their willingness to take on a poor helpless orphan for the glory of God.

If they only knew the truth.

Little Samuel is not adopted, but a biological son of Lisa’s. He could also be called a natural son, but there was nothing natural in the way he was conceived.

About a year ago Paul was given a one year transfer from his place of business in Australia to a subsidiary company in Vietnam, where Paul was to install and troubleshoot some financial and accounting software. They did not want to be apart for that long, especially having a new baby to share. And they both thought that Lisa could pick up some alternative cultural experiences. She did, but not in the way they had anticipated.

At the time, Lisa was 35 years old. She is a buxom, mature blonde with wide, child-bearing hips and a meaty ass. With her light green eyes and fine features, she has always been a very attractive woman. Nonetheless she was a modest, sexually inexperienced woman, a church-goer and dedicated wife and mother. Paul was 45 at the time, an average kind of guy, very flattered to have married such a good looking woman, though both of them were rather naïve about the sexual interest Lisa could arouse in men.

Paul found this to be particularly true in Vietnam, where her white skin and ample body were obvious features of interest to every male they met. Lisa was stared at and pawed and approached on many occasions, and she was both amused and alarmed by it all. They settled into a small flat in a large block of apartments, and the first few months flew by with work and some social engagements, mainly with other white Australians and Americans in the same business.

His boss, Mr Thuy, was in his early fifties, and unlike many Vietnamese men he was somewhat overweight and balding. He was unmarried, and Paul noticed he took an immediate interest in his wife.

He often invited them over for social occasions, and kept taking her hand and eyeing her off and talking to her, and encouraging her to bring the baby along. Paul wondered at this until he realised Thuy was hoping to see Lisa breastfeeding in his view. At any rate, Lisa did not pay too much attention to his advances, except to be friendly and a little aloof, and she definitely did not feed the baby in his presence.

This story really begins when they had been in Vietnam for about two months. Lisa and Paul plus a few other couples were invited to a cocktail party at Thuy’s house. They were just thinking of saying their farewells and going home when Thuy came up and stated that he would like them to stay awhile longer, as there was an important legal matter he needed to talk to them about. His face was friendly and relaxed when he was talking to them, and they settled down comfortably in the easy chairs he had doted around the room.

Thuy told them he had taken the liberty of mixing them a special Asian cocktail, and that he wished to toast them and their baby and Paul’s successes with the company over the last two months. He produced three glasses already prepared and handed two of them over, smiling and wishing them well.

While they all three sipped the excellent drinks they chatted idly about how well they were fitting in to the social life there. After finishing, Paul noticed that Thuy began to look at his watch with increasing frequency, and that the room was beginning to drift in and out in a soft blur. Thuy and Lisa seemed to become more distant and their voices muted. He turned to his wife and noticed a dull, vacant loo on her face. He had a moment of panic about what he had been given to drink, but it passed without trace.

The next thing he heard was Thuy inviting them both to have a look at the computer screen he was turning towards them, and of he and Lisa standing up to walk slowly and with unsteady feet to stand looking down at the bright, swirling patterns.

Neither of them had any idea of how much time passed as the pattern continued to swirl, opening their minds to Thuy’s suggestions and enslaving them to his will.

Abruptly the screen went blank, and they were left staring into darkness. Both were recalled to the present by Thuy speaking firmly to them.

‘Paul, do you know who I am?’

He nodded, ‘Yes, you are Mr Thuy, my boss.’

Thuy smiled. ‘Very good, Paul, but I am no longer just your boss.’ He turned to Lisa. ‘Do you know who I am, Lisa?

She too nodded, ‘Yes, you are Paul’s employer, Mr Thuy.’

‘Excellent, but I am much more than that. Both of you stand quietly and look into my eyes while I speak to you.’

Like willing, helpless robots, the two Australians stood side by side and stared at the ageing, dominant Asian while he spoke to them. He stood in front of them with his arms folded and looked from one to the other.

‘You are both now completely in my power. I used a drug in your cocktail to seize your mind, and the pattern of my computer to unlock it to my will. I am your Master and your owner. You are nothing but human pets, and I own you like a human owns a dog or a cat. You have one purpose only, and that is to please me in any ways I desire.

Ever since I was treated with contempt by white men and women as a young boy during the Vietnam War, I have worked at perfecting my enslaving drug and hypnotic patterns. It took me many years, but finally I was able to bring my desire to fruition. I have thought about this for many, many years, and I assure you that my use of both of you will be complete and thorough.’

He walked over to Lisa and put an arm around her waist, then spoke to both of them again.

‘You will move into this house tomorrow, bring everything, you will not be returning to your flat again. Make arrangements to start your baby on a bottle, no more breastfeeding of her, Lisa, from this moment all your milk belongs to me alone.‘

He turned and looked her in the eyes. ‘From this moment you are to think of me as your second, true husband, and of yourself as my true wife. You will treat me as a wife treats her husband here in Vietnam, with love and obedience. You will deny me nothing and offer me everything. You are to please me, entertain me and satisfy me in every way. Never show me the slightest sign of unhappiness or displeasure or unwillingness to submit to me. Never show me anything but what a loving wife shows the husband she adores.’

With those words their new life began.

For the first month Thuy was demanding but forgiving, knowing they would need time to learn about his needs and adjust to their new life as his slaves. From their first day together, he assisted the process with what he called his pleasure pills. These were pills about the size of a pea, made from hashish oil rolled in with a grain or two of opium. They all took them, at least one every day, sometimes two if Thuy was in a particularly randy mood. They heightened their senses and calmed their nerves and helped Lisa to relax. They also helped release a lot of their inhibitions, so they could more easily behave towards Thuy in the manner he expected.

Also, from the first day Thuy insisted they live as nudists while at home. He and Paul never wore a stitch in the house, though he let Lisa sometimes wear something obscene for him. He turned out to be a real exhibitionist too, insisting that they both look at and admire his flabby, overweight, aging body. His dick was no more than five inches, though it was very fat and uncut. He was inordinately proud of it, however, and was always drawing their attention to it, and getting Lisa in particular to admire its length and thickness and colour and smell and taste and texture, in detail. Except for a thick cluster of straight black hair around his balls and penis, his body was smooth and hairless.

His exhibitionism extended to having Paul watch his every violation and rape and use of his wife. He admitted freely to them both that using her in front of him made him incredibly randy. For that reason, and because he never wanted her husband to be alone with Lisa, Paul was never permitted to leave his side the entire time. When they went to work in the mornings, he ensured Paul went straight to his own office area, and collected him from there at night. At lunch time, Paul was often called into his private office, where he had to masturbate Thuy while he talked to Lisa on the phone. Until Paul became more skilled at that job, Thuy calmly directed him on how to stroke and rub and massage his thick penis while he was talking to his wife about her body and how he was looking forward to using it that night.

While Thuy was masterful and demanding towards Lisa, he was not brutal or sadistic. He genuinely wanted her to enjoy sex with him and kept doing whatever he could to make her cum on him and with him during their frequent fucks. He also insisted Paul play with her clit and nipples while he fucked her, and he kept her well stimulated with vibrators and dildos and benwah balls. He insisted too that she frequently masturbate to orgasm while he watched, his face inches from her groin or staring into her eyes. After a few weeks Paul was convinced that these self-induced orgasms were no fakes and that Lisa was really cumming while wanking for Thuy’s voyeuristic pleasure. This was especially disturbing because Paul knew how Lisa had always thought of masturbation as a dirty, male act. Yet here she was, stark naked, thighs wide spread, rubbing her clit and finger fucking herself to a strong wet orgasm in the face of a virtual stranger, and verbally encouraging him to see everything, hear every sound, smell every odour, and taste every juice that sprayed from her. She spent hours squatting over his face and fingering her cunt to one orgasm after another, dripping onto his face or into his open mouth.

One aspect of their new life that Lisa found particularly distressing was her total lack of privacy. Every moment that Thuy was home he spent in her presence. He watched her shave her legs. They showered together, during which Lisa basically washed him with her soaped up tits and nipples. They then dried each other. He watched as she brushed her hair or put on makeup. She acted as his body servant, dressing and undressing him. She dressed him before work, and then stripped him nude the minute he returned home. Although Thuy was not interested in scat, he did have an intense interest in urination, so Lisa and he shared the toilet too.

Thuy was deeply obsessed with Paul’s wife’s body for the entire time they were together. He never tired of it in the least, and it may even be true his lust for her only increased as the months went by. He drank in the sight of her nudity with obscene relish. He ran his hands over her like a blind man touching a woman for the first time. He fingered her and groped her and massaged her nudity all the time. He loved her pubic and inner thigh hairs, and insisted she stop shaving her armpits, which were soon filled with a lush growth of long, fine blonde hairs. He felt that Lisa’s body odours were natural pheromones, and could often be found with his face buried in underarms or groin or buttcrack, simply smelling and sniffing like a beast. He literally could not keep his eyes or hands or mouth off her, and he went over her naked body daily with his eyes, nose and mouth, fingering, sniffing, feeling, kissing every inch of her from the soles of her feet to her scalp.

But three areas of Lisa’s body got his main attention. First of all, her face. He could not stop staring at her face, and kissing all over it, licking it like a dog, and subjecting it to long sordid dick-spankings and dick-massages. Thuy loved to feel her face with his dick, and he loved to French kiss her. He played with her tongue for hours, fingering it and kissing it and sucking on it and scraping over her tastebuds with his teeth. Many, many times a day he would pull her face to his for a long series of wet, slobbery open-mouth French kisses. Paul had to watch closely as they kissed like long-separated lovers deeply in lust with each other. Lisa would greet him on his return from the office with a long mouth kiss and facial licking that left his face wet with her, mumbling into his mouth how much she had missed him and how much she needed him and how badly on heat she was for him.

Secondly, her chest. Lisa’s heavy, white, lactating tits drove Thuy mad with lust, and he used them in every obscene way imaginable. He drank from them, and had Lisa spray him all over before licking her own milk from his nudity. He tit-fucked her often, wallowed in the sweaty cleavage, groped and felt and kneaded them ceaselessly. Weaning the baby had no effect on her milk, as Thuy more than made up for what the baby might have had. He nursed at Lisa, milked her and even got an electric breast pump and drained her. He became an expert in finding ways of getting the milk to spew and spray from her fat tits, which seemed to get heavier and more pendulous every month. Thuy insisted that Lisa display her chest to him in every way possible, so she had to stand nude in front of him and hold them out on her palms and offer them to him for his inspection, describing her own breasts to him like they were objects for his entertainment. She had to set them in obscene motion for him too, making them wobble and bounce and sway and judder in his face, even slapping them together hard enough to make the milk gush in one strong heavy spray after another into his face or onto his erection. He came to know her nipples in complete detail, could tell them apart in the dark by feel and texture. The milk baths she gave him. The lactation displays. The tit shows, the way she would use her own tits as washrags to rub, wipe and grind her milk into his cock and balls and ass.

And of course, her cunt. He loved the fact that Lisa had given birth, that her cunt was, as he said, birth-stretched and fuck loose. He loved everything about it, the hairs, the texture, the size, the smell, the taste, the shape. He loved both the outside and the inside, and spent hours with his face in it. He kissed it and licked it and fingered it and played crude, dirty games with it. He told her that it was the most beautiful cunt in the world, and that he was going to worship it with his face and fingers and dick. Of course he fucked it many, many times, at least once a day, usually more, and most of the time he came inside her.

Thuy was very clear about how badly he wanted to impregnate Paul’s wife. It was not just lust, but part of a strange racial theory that had obsessed him for years, ever since the Vietnam War. They would be sitting on the couch together, naked of course, her arms around him, and kissing. He would have his right hand in her cunt to the wrist, holding her uterus in his wet palm, gently squeezing and stroking it. With his left hand he would be playing with her tits, lazily lactating her off onto his chest and belly. He would pull his tongue from her mouth, and while Lisa licked his entire face, he would talk to them both about it.

‘Evolution has chosen the Asian male and the Caucasian female for the future of the human race. The male Asian mind is clearly the most intelligent and powerful, and is meant to dominate the others. The male Asian body clearly responds to the white female body by choosing it to carry the Asian genes into the future race. Lisa’s body has evolved over hundreds of thousands of generations to sexually excite the Asian male. It’s only true purpose is to find such a male, please it, and arouse it enough to ensure it can continue to mate with her as long and often as possible. Lisa’s body is specifically designed to harden the male penis, and being a woman she does not understand how important it is that she choose the right mate for breeding with. In the future, white women like Lisa will be selected out and given to Asian males as their breeding mates.’

Since she was breastfeeding, both Lisa and Paul felt it was very unlikely that Lisa would fall pregnant to Thuy. But weaning their own baby must have had some psychosomatic effect, because within two months her periods started again, and three months after that she was pregnant. When they left to return to Australia, Lisa was 4 months along.

Thuy gave Lisa’s cunt a rest until they were sure that the pregnancy was going ahead as normal. After that, he allowed himself the luxury of cumming outside her cunt more than he ever had before. Lisa was often sprayed and splashed with his seed as he masturbated his penis to climax using every part of her nudity. Paul was allowed now to masturbate him to orgasm over Lisa, rather than just hardening him for her cunt. Thuy loved to rub his dick on her belly until he soaked her tummy with sperm, rubbing it in to her white flesh, telling her it was finding its way to his unborn child and strengthening it. This act slightly compensated him for the fact that the pregnancy was slowly drying up Lisa’s milk. He nursed her right up to the end, but often said the best part of it must be going into his child.

On many Saturday nights before her pregnancy, Thuy took Lisa with him to an expensive, rather exclusive night club. They prepared for this evening out by first machine miking Lisa, draining her tits fully so she could go out without a bra and not wet her dress with leaking nipples. Lisa would stand by the kitchen table, nude, while Thuy attached the plastic suction cups to each nipple, fitting it on with obvious lechery. He then sat on a chair by the table, and Lisa would sit on his erection with her back to him, so he could reach under her arms and hold her breasts in his hands. At a nod from him, Paul would switch on the machine, and they all three would watch as it sucked on Lisa’s fat nipples, pulling them down deep into the plastic sleeve before a gush of white milk would be ejected. Rather than be deeply ashamed for Lisa, Paul was hard from seeing her naked body being milked like a female animal while she was being fucked. Thuy would talk to them about how he could feel Lisa’s tits literally deflating in his hands, the changes in weight and firmness. Paul could easily see his wife’s breasts getting softer and more pendulous as they emptied in front of him, their flaccid weight sinking more heavily into Thuy’s hands.

Then showering together, after which Lisa dressed him from socks to suit jacket. He would then sit and watch her, still naked, do her hair and put her make up on. Lisa would then put a small black cocktail dress on her otherwise nude body. It came no more than half way down her white legs, and was cut low enough that half of her boobs were on display. It was loose enough on her chest so that her braless tits wobbled freely and openly, but tight on her hips and waist to show her mature curves well. With her high heels on she would have given an erection to the pope.

Lisa had to act like they were on their honeymoon, starting from the cab ride there. Once at the club she spent her time with her bare feet in his lap, leaning forward to allow him to stare down her cleavage to her nipples. They danced together, holding each other close and acting like lovers on the dance floor, and she ground her hip into his hardon every chance she got. They held hands and kissed openly.

When they got back home, they would go straight to the bedroom, where Lisa would first strip him nude, then sit naked on his dick and thank him for a lovely evening while fucking him.

On most other evenings, they stayed home. After Lisa cooked a meal and served it to them, totally naked the entire time, they would all go into the lounge room. Some nights Thuy would insist they all three took one of his pleasure pills, some nights it was just fine whiskey or wine. On most nights Thuy would sprawl back comfortably nude on the couch, his fat legs spread. Paul would sit on the floor at his feet and masturbate him. Lisa would dance for him. There is a certain Celine Dion album Paul will never forget, listening to it in the background as his wife danced in the nude for Thuy while her husband played with his dick for him. On the many slow romantic ballads, Lisa stood directly in front of him and simply moved to the music, displaying her body and all its movements to him in detail. These dances were opportunities to display herself to Thuy, to entertain and arouse him with the magnificent sight of a stark naked woman dancing like a harem slave. On the more up tempo songs, Lisa would dance as if she were a groupie at a rock concert.

Lisa would dance for him for over an hour, ending up hot and sweaty. The whole time Thuy would direct Paul’s prolonged, crude wanking of his fat short organ, and talk explicitly to him about his wife’s body. Whenever Lisa was dancing in profile to him, Thuy would comment on Lisa’s out-thrust tits and ass. Lisa knew to keep raising her arms over her head while she danced so he could see deep into her underarms too, and he would comment on the sight.

‘Look how sweaty her armpits are, you can see it running down her sides and soaking her whole front. This is how women dance to show a male that they are on heat and need to be mated with. Do you know why Lisa is opening her underarms to me? She is hoping that the odours of her sweaty armpits will act as a female sex pheromone, informing me that she is ready for mating and breeding. She is hoping that her dancing and her odours will stiffen my penis for copulating with her.

Look, see how she shakes her udders in my face, showing me the milk spurting from her lactating nipples. She is not only offering me her milk to drink and her udders to use, but showing me that she is a fertile breeder and milker, fully capable of getting pregnant and then feeding a child.

When she waves her butt around in front of my face like that, even spreading the crack to show me her anus, she is trying to saturate my lungs and brain with the intense odours of her anal crack, using them to try and lure me into mounting her and fucking her.’

On and on he would go, until at last he would stand up and take Lisa in his arms and rub and wipe her sweaty nudity against his while kissing her. Then they would go to the bedroom and they would have a night of fucking and sucking and obscenities.

Thuy knew he could not keep these Australian citizens in his power indefinitely without questions being asked. At the end of the year, they were allowed to leave Vietnam without any trouble from Thuy, and they moved to another city where Lisa had the baby in a private clinic. Everyone there suspects they simply adopted him, so there is no social issue with that. Paul’s feelings towards the baby are problematical, though Lisa acts as if he were just one of the family. But she is much more likely to stroll around the house nude now, and their sex play is more open and uninhibited. But they never talk about those days.

Until the other night, when Lisa asked him while they lying in bed how he would feel if Thuy ever wanted to see his son. They have no idea if Thuy knows about Samuel, though there are people they know through work that have contacts with him. One of them might have told him, especially if he had made any quite enquiries about them through company lines. Paul had no idea how to answer, but did say he would want to think about it. Lisa surprised him a little by saying that Thuy did have some rights as the biological father, and that if he did get in touch it would be hard to deny him that right. They left it at that.

TO BE CONTINUED?