The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER:

The following story is a totoal concoction, not meant to portray any real life individuals.

No one under 21 should read it.

ASS-FUCKER HYPNOTIST

I have smoked for about 20 years, since high school. And so I went to a stop smoking doctor. I took tranquilizers, did meditation, and tried the nicotine patch. I simply needed the oral gratification of a cigarette.

Then one day I was looking in the Sacramento Bee and came across a newspaper advertisement for a hypnotist who claimed to cure people of smoking, for $39.99. Or else the second session was free.

I arrived at Mr. Smiths office in plenty of time for my 2PM appointment. A man filed out with a relaxed look on his face, thanking Mr. Smith for his curative powers as he had not smoked in over a month. Apparently the man was here for a check up or follow up visit I guess.

“You must be Laura. Im Bob Smith, hypnotist. I can put people under. But I dont stop there. I cure them of smoking. I am capable of rendering therapy. Does the prospect of never smoking again interest and excite you Miss?”

“Yes Bob it does. Can you make me stop? I seem to need it. I dont know if its a drug addiction or a mental thing. But its a very unhealthy habit, I need to stop smoking.”

“Well young lady, step into my office, remove your shoes and have a seat on my padded table here. I want you to put your head on the pillow and answer a few questions. We have a full hour to relax together and cure you. So leave everything to me, I will do all the work.”

I followed him into the office and he locked the door to be sure we were disturbed, hung out the “IN SESSION, DONT KNOCK” sign. There were flowers, and trees and Italian figurines all around the room. It was breath taking. It didnt seem clinical at all. I felt so much better, and relaxed. I lay back enjoying the sights.

“My wife Penny decorated the room, like it?”

“Its beautiful,” I replied.

He dimmed the lights and lit a candle upon a shelf.There were florescent stars on the ceiling. It was a beautiful effect. He asked me a list of health questions. Then he asked me about my attitudes on different subjects. Just checking out my mental status I suppose. As soon as he finished reviewing my records, he put some New Age music on, it reminded me of movie music as it had a very meandering theme, and not much of a melody, just enough to grab your attention and start your mind on a meandering journey through daydream land.

He asked me to stare at the flickering candle , listen closely to what he was saying, and to stay relaxed. He relaxed me from my head to my toes, going through each muscle group. He rubbed the top of my head as he started his trance induction and boy did I feel good.

Soon I felt sleepy. He said it was normal. Go ahead and sleep, that therapy would take place while I slept. I was more in a dream state than an actual sleep state. It took me a few months to recall the events that took place. I was cured of smoking. But I started to recall startling and titillating details of our session.

With the music still playing, and the lights still dim, I recall removing my blouse and walking shorts. I hadnt worn a bra that day, too hot. Dr Bob removed my panties.

He told me, “after today you will never need to smoke again. All you are really after is oral gratification. And your husband can show you how to get that oral gratification.” This is how his “trance script” went. I remember the table being lowered by hydraulics. And Dr Bob standing by the bed wearing no pants, just a white under shirt. He fingered my clit and recited his “mantra” again, “After today you will never need to smoke again. Because all you are looking for is oral satisfaction. You can get oral gratification from your husband not cigarettes.”

He sat me up on the side of the massage bed/table and directed me to his penis. “My penis is sweet as honey. Taste the honey Laura” (I saw him set the squeeze bottle of honey on the table, but didnt know right then what it was, I recalled it much later when I pieced all my memories together.)Taste my honey sweet penis. It will taste good, like your husbands honey sweet penis. Taste it. Wrapt your lips around it.” I willingly did as told. And enjoyed it. A repressed desire made me do it I suppose. While my logical mind and thoughts were in a state of suspension, I enjoyed slurrping and tonguing his nice meaty penis, as my subconsious mind enjoyed taking over all functions for me. I was not aware of any wrong doing. But enjoyed satisfying Dr Bob, and satisfying my oral needs. My oral needs. My oral needs. Oral needs. oral needs... His words echoed in my mind. From time to time he would redress his cock with honey from the squeeze bottle. And he began to diddle my clit. I began to feel unmistakeable arousal. And other “needs” began to surface.

“The sexual development of a human being from infancy on goes in this order: oral, anal, genital. Coaxed my indoctrinator Dr Bob. You have now had your oral needs met—finally!. Next you will have a need met which you have never even dreamed about, because you were not aware that it was a need you should satisfy. Lie on your tummy, lie on your tummy, across the big pillow.Thats a good girl Laura.” I obeyed like a good child.

Velvet voiced Dr Bob massaged my buttocks lovingly and began to play with my butt crack. Putting the honey on my ass hole he bent down and licked my rectum over and over. “Feel your anal needs being met. Can you feel it Laura?”

“Yes” I mumbled groggily. And happily. Unaware of the consequences to come.

“Its feels good Laura. You love it.”

“Yesssss, it feelssss good.” I said groggily, submitting as proposed in my treatment plan.

“You like it Laura.”

“Yessss, I like iiiiiit.” sleeplily I agreed and obeyed.

Then he began pushing his finger in and out, in a very agreeable way and I started moving back to meet his hand, in effect, helping him finger fuck my ass. I noticed he put more and more fingers into my rectum till I lost count. Then I relized why, he had penetrated my ass with his penis. It started to hurt. I realized there was a huge penis in my ass, but in my altered state, I thought it was my husband, we had tried sodomy once on our honey moon. I moaned. And soon the pain converted to pleasure. He must have reamed me for 10 minutes. He pulled out a couple of times to relube my bottom with KY. Then he would start pounding my poor abused ass hole. But again, no orgasm for either of us. He pulled out just short. Then I felt someting vibrating violently in my butt. A vibrator? Wow this man is creative. I felt wonderful, I wanted to put my hand under my belly and masturbate to orgasm, but due to cataplexy, I could not make my hands do what I wanted to do.And I felt frustrated.But I had no controll in the situation. I just knew I had to wait for the doc to take care of me like he promised.

Then he flipped me over to my back with my head on the pillow.

“Youve had your oral and anal needs met. You feel good about it. But your ultimate goal is genital intercourse with orgasm.” I agreed by nodding my head. I was a little squirmy because I was feeling something missing.—an orgasm.

Now, we come to the final stage of your sexual development. He knelt and sucked and licked my clit til I could hardly contain myself, I moaned loudly, nothing fake about these moans. He fingered my vagina. He took a long taper candle off the shelf next to the one that was flickering and deeply inserted it carefully into my excited rectum. Next thing I knew he had slipped on a condom and entered my soppy wet vagina, he was fucking me wildly, saying “Come Laura, come now.(in his quiet low velvety voice) Be a good girl Laura. Oral, Anal, Gentital. Come now.” And so I did.I felt my body, pussy and rectum spasm.I must have fell asleep for real, cuz I cant remember anything after this.

I felt wonderful. Next thing I knew we were dressed, and he had put the table back to its original height and position.

“I will count to 5 and you will wake up. You will remember none of our oral anal or genital love making. But your subconsious mind will. And your thoughts will be at peace. You will never want to smoke another cigarette. When you feel the urge to smoke, you will go down on your husband and take the whole thing into your mouth, you will prefer oral sex to cigarettes. The thought of going down on your husband will make you wait til he gets home for oral gratification. You will shun cigarettes. NOW, 1-2-3-4-5. Wake up. How do you feel Laura?”

“Wonderful, I feel like I just had a nap. I dont want a smoke, but I need something in my mouth. I have to get home. My husband is waiting for me. Here is your check for $39.99. I’ll be sure to call you if I need a follow up visit.”

“Yes Laura, be well.” And Dr Bob closed the door behind me as I headed home to hubby.