The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Assassin

By Topper

My name is Steve Davis fresh out of college at the age of twenty- four. The last six years were grueling as I earn my bachelors degrees in criminal law and a Doctorate in computer science. I started Yale at fifth-teen. I was consider a geek because of my high IQ. I love computers and can match wits with the best of the designers and engineers. I was a loner in college because I was too young at fifth-teen and I guess a little nerdy. I was always mock or pick on by the older classmates. So instead of making friends and partying I stay in and study, making the Deans list every year and graduating with top honors. My parents were proud of me along with most of my family. The one factor I couldn’t change was that at twenty-four I was still a virgin.

A month before Graduation I receive a letter from the U.S. Marshalls. It seems that because of my knowledge of computers they were very interested in me. I had a job interview with them and was hire on the spot. I would start a week after graduation. I was trill to death as I always wanted to work for the Government. I quickly had to fine a place to live in Washington. I was shock at the prices for apartments but with the financial help of mom and dad we located one. The apartment had two bedrooms, a big living room and a chef’s dream kitchen. Two bedrooms so when my parents visit they had a place to stay. It was located in an old warehouse converted to apartments. I was on the fourth floor over looking the Potomac River.

It was my first day reporting to the U.S. Marshalls and I spent the greater part of the mourning filling out paper work. Because of my intellect with computers they started my pay wage a GS 11. After lunch I had a meeting with the number one man in charge. His name was John and his secretary told me to go right in. As I enter the office I was scare a little because usually newbie’s don’t meet the head Marshall. I introduce myself and shook his hand when he introduces me to a female her name was Linda who was with the Department of Justice. Have a seat she said as I sat down.

It seems they hire me for my computer skills and also my knowledge of the law. Then Linda proceeded to tell me that they did an extensive back ground check on me. They concluded I was there choice for a top secret mission and that I now had top secret clearance. I would be working for the Justice Department and reporting directing to Linda. I would have two offices one here in Arlington and one at the Justice Department. I will be given a car for use in which was mine to take home. I was given a government charge card and expense account. I would be issue an automatic weapon, a secure cell phone and have access to the military’s satellites along with use of a jet or helicopter if needed. I was beginning to wonder what the hell was going on when Linda look me in the eyes and said.

Steve we have a serious National problem on hand. Our witness security program has been breech (witness protection). Some one has access our files and as of today seven top witnesses have been murder. John then handed me a folder and as I open it nothing could have prepare me for what I saw. They were pictures of the victims, their throats (larynx) crush along with their skulls. It looked as if they were put in a vise and the vise was turn until POP their skulls crack. The Medical Examiner notes said there larynx was crush first to incapacitate them and then the skulls crush slowly, to inflict pain. There were no markings on the neck or skull so who ever did this done it with bare hands. Then John said that maybe someone inside the program was leaking the information. Anyway that is why you’re here. You don’t know anyone in the program so you won’t be bias. Linda handed me a five by three card with all the codes to open files and programs that I may need. I was to report personally to her twice a week as they both gave me their phone numbers and home addresses. Steve time is of the essence, we don’t know how many witnesses’ names and info were leak. I stood and told them both I’ll do my best; I hesitated and ask what if I find someone higher than……. That’s when Linda said, we’ll bring that person down no matter who they are. I shook hands and left. As I walk out the door I was nervous and exhilarated as I had my first big case.

The secretary handed me a card and I was to proceed to room B126 lower level 2. I took the elevator down and proceeded to the room. Here I was issues a lap top computer, my credentials and badge, car keys, cell phone and at last a weapon. I had my choice so I took a Springfield 45 caliber. The agent looked at me and said that’s old school these 9 mils are it. That’s what they say but my grandpa told me nothing beats a 45 for stopping power. So I sign for my weapon along with three magazine and two boxes of ammo. I left the room and proceeded to my office.

As I sat in my office there was no view, just four walls a desk and three chairs. I open the folder and read each persons case. Looking at the pictures made my stomach turn. How can anyone do this to another human being they had to be stop? I turn on my computer and started my research. I wanted to know everything about the witnesses and who handle it. Days went by and soon weeks. I’ve been meeting Linda for weeks now and it was the same old story. I felt I was letting down our Nation. I was at home when the phone rang; it was Linda informing me another witness was dead. A young woman was going to testify against the mob. I quickly went to my office and downloaded the file. And that’s when I saw it.

Someone else requested the file and when I compare pass words it belong to the Chief Deputy of the witness program. No it can’t be, I met him, his name was William Smith, fifty-two years old, marry and two children. I call Linda and told her I needed to talk to her. It was late around eleven at night as we sat in a coffee shop. I told her I found something but I wasn’t sure. I needed to dig further but I wanted to know my options. For what I wanted to do was illegal with out a search warrant. Linda said that was why they hire me. They knew I could electronically break into systems and could break any code. She gave me the green light, but cautions me that if I was caught there was nothing she could do.

The next few days were mind boggling, as I search and search for evidence. On the fifth day I found it. I couldn’t comprehend my findings. It looks as if a week before each witness was murder Chief Deputy Smith accesses their files. I found the leak. Next I broke into bank records, phone records but nothing show up. If he was leaking the information there was no trace of money. His bank accounts, investments were what they should be. I found no real evidence other then him looking at their files. I contacted Linda and met her that afternoon in her office. When I enter her office Linda and John were talking. I sat down and shown them what I had found and not found. I felt that he was the leak but couldn’t prove it. John looks at me and said well it looks like we’ll have to tail him. I volunteer for the job explaining I came this far and wanted to see it through. After I left the office I secure a video camera along with a digital camera with a telescopic lens. I also pick up a listening device that when aim at someone I could record their voice.

I then left for Fort Lee and pick up a tracking transmitter and a receiver. I could track the transmitter by satellite. Now with everything in place I drove back to Arlington. Once in the parking lot and with no one looking I’d place the transmitter on the Chief Deputies car. Back in my office I could track the vehicle. For three weeks nothing was out of the ordinary, the chief went back and forth to work. What was I missing? There had to be something I wasn’t seeing. I looked at his home phone, office phone, and his cell even his emails and yet there was nothing. And then the mail lady came in with a letter from my mom. (CLICK) the light went on in my head. Snail mail, I was so engross with electronics I forgot about the mail. Quickly I call the mail room and ask how they kept track of incoming mail. Each letter that comes in is screen thanks to 911. The mail is log into the system and is then deliver to the person. When I hung up I went to my terminal. Within seconds I was in. There it was mail for the Deputy. I check the receive dates against the dates he access files and found what I was looking for. Letters arrive on Monday mourning and the files open in the afternoon; I now had documentation but no real proof.

I realize I needed more and was staring at the wall calendar picture when I look at today’s date, it was Friday. That’s it! I’ll wait to Monday check the mail and see what happens. Since it was Friday afternoon and I’ve been on this case for so long I left early and decided to spend a quiet weekend alone. As I drove home I began to feel like someone was following me, but when I turn and turn there was no one. The whole weekend I felt I was being watch. Maybe it was nerves since this was a big case and I was getting close. Then on Sunday my phone rang and when I pick it up nothing. I did a call back but nothing happen. Was I next, did I get to close I ask myself trying to sleep Sunday night.

It was Monday mourning and I was already on the computer tracking the mail room as they had no clue I hack there system. Mail was being process, and than a hit, the Deputy receives a letter. I downloaded the information and there was no return address. Next I tap into the deputies system and waited. Hours went by and then BAM! I had him, he open another file. I downloaded and made copies. The first thing I did was meet with Linda and John. I brief them on what I found and who the next target was. Linda was going to move the witness to another location. Good job Steve they both said. Yes thank you but I’m not done yet, I have to fine out how he relays the message. Be careful Steve, they may be on to us. I know but we have to fine the assassin.

I was back at Arlington waiting for the chief’s next move. He sat in his office until seven and left. I follow soon afterwards, the tracking device working. I was hook into the satellites and tracking the car was easy. Instead of heading home he was driving in the opposite direction the meet was on I thought. We enter a very high end suburb of Washington, the houses range in the price of a million or higher. Were talking Senators, Congressmen and other influential people. His car stops in the middle of the block as I pull over and shut off the car. I recorded every move his car made and now I had the camera with a telescopic lens and the listening device up and running as I pointed to the door he was walking to. He was calm and cool as he knocked on the door.

I had the tape recorder on my camera up and ready as I zoom in. Perfect it was like he was standing at the hood of the car. The door open wide his head lower as a very tall lady stood before him. William was short about 5′ 5″ but this woman stood at least 6′2″. Her face was beautiful and she was of Asian decent. My camera was clicking as I took pictures; she was wearing a long flowing robe. And then I heard him in my ear piece, good evening mistress, her reply, come in slave and the door close. He was in side the home for an hour and half. Was I wrong, was this a mistress of an extramarital affair. Maybe she was a lady of the night. I know that there are high class ladies and some of them work out of their homes. As my mind wonder the door open and again I took pictures. When I zoom in on the woman she looks in my direction as if she knew I was here. I zoom in on William his look was blank; no expression. She said remember slave my instructions, yes my Lady William reply.

As we drove off I follow him home thinking, was this the connection or a high class prostitute practicing dominatrix to clients. I would investigate the house and the woman who live there. We were soon at William’s house as I park outside. I was reaching for the listening device when I heard shots from inside. I immediately call 911 and told them who I was and that a U. S. marshal needed back up. I call Linda and John next and told them as more shots were fire. I hung up as the local police arrive and I show them my badge just as some more shots rang out. We ran to the door and kick it in as other units arrive. In the dinning room lay his wife shot in the head, in the den were two children both had been shot as they were watching television. In the hallway leading to a study laid the housekeeper. An officer and I stood by the studies door as he kicks it open. William was sitting writing a letter; he stood, looks and aims his pistol at us. There were flashes as my 45 cal and the Officers 9 mil went off simultaneous bringing down Deputy Chief William.

I went over to him as he whispers don’t let her get you as he coughs up blood. Who I ask? Who is the assassin Will? Cough… cough…. Her name is the Black Widow. Very powe…… as he stop breathing. He was dead. Just than John and Linda came through the door looking over the situation. We found the letter he wrote and it simply said he was sorry and may God forgive him. After statements and handing the evidence to Linda I remember the Asian woman. I told them she had to be the Black Widow.

Within minutes we had a task force and search warrant in hand. We where at the house as swat kick in the door. We enter but found nothing. The house was empty, not even a chair. The crime team search for finger prints but all we found were Williams. Linda and John then took me to a bar.

There we talk about my job and how well I did. Linda and John were recommending a citation and advancement. They would recommend me to fill a vacant position within the witness protection section making sure this never happens again. I thank them and left.

I keep a photo of that Asian woman by my computer. And when I have time I run it through the system. Someone out there knows her; some country must have her on file if she really is the assassin.

2 years later.

I was having dinner with my fiancée a lovely girl who I met just over a year ago. She was my dream come true. She was a nurse that I met on a case I was working. Her name was Karen and she had the same values I hold. She was still a virgin like me, believes in God and was the most honest person I’ve met. She came from good stock as they say. Her dad Carl was a Congressman and rumor around Washington was soon to be the next president. Sue her mom was a lawyer for a high price firm. They both welcome me openly and were please with their daughter’s choice.

As we sat chatting waiting for our dinner I kept watching the crowd. It’s what I do. Karen would get mad some times because my eyes would be wondering around the room looking at people not paying attention. That’s when I heard a woman’s voice say thank you pet. I looked up and saw a tall woman walk across the floor to the ladies room. Her walk was like watching a runway model as her hips sway back and forth. Her figure was something you see in magazines. If I had to guess she was a 36dd, the waist 22 – 24 and the hips maybe 34; her hair was black and glimmer as the lights reflected off it flowing down to her ass and yes she had an ass. The red gown was skin tight as it showed all the curves. She turned her head looking at me smiling and walked away.

It was her, the Asian woman from so long ago. Karen asked if I was alright because my face looked like I saw a ghost. Yes. Yes I’m fine Karen as I made an excuse to use the men’s room. As I stood I felt an erection, just watching that woman walk made me hard. It didn’t matter as I knew she was the one. As I approach the restrooms with caution she was no where to be found. I waited outside the ladies room for what seem like hours and no one left it. There was a coat room off to the side and I figure I should call John and tell him what I just saw.

I enter the room and reach for my cell when a flowery fragrance filled the room. It was sweet and made you want to take a deep breath and inhale its sweetness when I felt a presence in the room. I turn around and there she was. She stood tall at least 6′ 2′ compare to my 5′ 7′. She walked in and closed the door approaching me as the room seemed to shrink. I froze staring at her face; it was beautiful and than I look into her eyes. Eyes I have never seen before, they were a crystalline blue. The light from the room reflected off them giving them the appearance of looking through a prism; eerie and alluring. I probably stared for a moment too long as she gave me a coy look and smile as she now stood directly in front of me.

I look up at this creature that captures my eyes. In a single instant she had me turned on as she pushes me up against the wall her body pressing into mine as her breast swallow my head and forces it between them. There’s no air as I can only breathe the smell of sweetness. I hear her talk for the first time it was seductive as she said I’ve been looking for you as she blew into my ear sending shivers up my spine. And then I felt her hand in my pocket reaching for my penis and squeeze it. I moan for no other person has ever touched me before. I was almost out of air when she said call me pet and moved away. I fell to the floor coughing and wheezing as she left laughing. In a few minutes I gather myself and rejoin Karen.

Back at the table I was still a little shaken up at what happen. Karen asked again if I was okay. Yes I’m fine; I just was a little warm I guess. There is the flu going around Karen reply. We ate dinner and left. I was driving Karen home; she was talking but I could not hear her. My thoughts were on what happen back at the restaurant and how easy that woman took control. I’ll have to remember next time we meet. Back at Karen’s house we play a game of rummy with her parents. It was getting late so I excuse myself to use the restroom and than told them I had to leave. As I was in the bathroom I felt something in my pocket. The pocket her hand was in. I reach in and remove a piece of paper which simply read call me pet and then the number. A shiver ran through me as I read it again remembering how her hand felt on my penis. I quickly stuff it back in my pocket and left. After saying goodbye to Karen and her parents I was off.

For some reason I reach for the paper and stare at the number and decided to call. It rang seven times when someone pick up and said I was waiting my pet. You kept me waiting to long. I must punish you for that. Her voice was soft sensual and sexy I instantly went hard.

Who are you? I ask.

Your fantasy she laughs. I’m waiting for you now. Why not come see me and experience a real woman. She than gave me her address as her last words were I’ll be waiting and hung up.

With out thinking I turn the car in her direction. I had to catch her as I thought of what she said. I have to be punish; HA! I debated on calling John but I felt confident I could handle her myself, besides I’m a U.S. Marshall. As I drove I develop a plan. I would try to trap her exposing herself. For if this woman was the assassin or black widow as known on the streets I wanted her. I wanted her bad. I arrive at my destination. It was a simple house in a moderate neighbor hood. A place where know one would suspect anything. I park the car and shutoff the engine as I headed for the house. I was nervous as visions of her pop into my mine. I thought of Karen and was I cheating on her for being here. No I was doing my job. I had to fine out who this woman was as I knock on the door.

I heard clicking of heels as the door opens with who ever open it behind the door. I heard her voice as she said enter. I step forward into the house as the door closes and locks. The stimulating aroma of her perfume and the wonderful sexy tone of her voice made me hard as she said; glad you came as I turn around. There before me, towering over me by at least a foot was pure beauty. She wore a leather cat suit that clung to her body as a layer of second skin, showing every curve. Stiletto high heels at least six inches, her long black hair tie into a pony tail. Her lips a colorful shade of red and those eyes, yes those beautiful blue eyes lock on mine as she close the distance. I try to speak but nothing came out as her body touch mine. Her hands reach for my face holding it as she lower her face and kiss me. It was like no kiss I ever had. Electricity flow through my body as her tongue invaded my mouth her perfume was intoxicating as it drove my senses wild. My penis was growing and I thought of Karen. I try to resist but her hold on me was tighter as she maneuver me into the wall her body pressing into mine. My penis trapped as she grounded into me causing me to moan.

Her hands release my head as they slid to my chest taking my tie and unloosening it then removing my jacket as it hit the floor. She releases my lips as she backs away looking at me as if I was food for her; then grabs my shirt and tares it off. Before I could react she resumes the kiss and now I felt her breasts against my chest. I could feel the softness of the leather as her tongue attacks my tongue. I feel her hands on my belt as she loosens it along with unbuttoning me and then lowering the zipper. Her hands push my pants down as they fall to my ankles leaving me only in my boxers. Again she steps backs turns and walks to a door. My eyes follow as her body seduces me my lips tremble ling to be kiss by her again. Come; follow me as she proceeded down the steps. I follow only to trip on my pants as I quickly remove them and my shoes. I’m at the door as I descend down knowing that I shouldn’t; I should run instead. She’s standing at the bottom as I met her on the last step our height now equal.

I look around and notice there are only candles burning along with sweet smelling incense. The ceiling is higher then most basements for this one was at least twelve feet high. There’s a black curtain that goes across the basement as it divides it. She grabs my tie and pulls me down the last step and into the center. Her arms now on my shoulders as she uses them for support her fingers play with my ears and neck sending goose bumps all over my body as I notice that I’m fully hard. Looking into my eyes holding me captive with hers she begins.

I should really kill you Steve for all the trouble you cause me. I lost a great deal of money, but instead I think you will be very useful to me. I know every thing about you. Were you where born, your parents, your time at Yale and your position at the Justice department. I know you’re engage to a girl name Karen whose dad is soon to become the next president. I also know you’re a virgin and tonight I’m going to take that away along with your mind. You see dear instead of killing you I’m going to make you my pet. After tonight you’ll be crawling back to me weekly begging me too fuck you again and again, ha, ha, haaaaaa, laughing in my face,

No! I won’t let you. I’m saving myself for Karen. You can’t make me.

I know she said, but you’re a man all men have a melting point. I’ll make a deal with you, fight me; if you win your free to leave. Loose and I get to take your virginity tonight.

I thought about what she said, I knew I could take her, I thought of Karen our engagement and what would happen if she found out. I accepted the challenge. Her smile was wicked as she turned and walked to the curtains and opens them. I was in hell, for before me was a dungeon. There were tables of all sorts’ chains hanging from the ceiling. Along one wall were an assortment of whips, straps and cattails. Across the other wall were shelves with all types of equipment and toys. Against the far wall a wooden X made up of 6 x 8’s with straps attach to it. There was one area on the floor were there was a wrestling mat. She walked back to me and kissed me taking hold of the tie and pulling it down forcing me to kneel. Remember our bet loose your mine win and you’re free.

She turned and walked through the dungeon pulling me as if I was a dog on a leash. As I crawl along I was excited and scare all at once. What would happen if I lost, yet what would it feel like having sex with this woman? I had visions of Karen and the past year; I have never been this excited before in my life as this woman push all my buttons. She pulled me to the center of the mat and had me stand up removing my tie. Are you ready pet?

I stood ready to do battle against this goddess. Yes I answer and before I could finish my sentence there was a left, right and another left to my stomach. The force in which she hit was so unbearable I buckle over in pain. Than she kneed me in the face standing me back up wobbling around. Swoosh her left foot connected to the side of my head stumbling I look at her face she was laughing as she round kick my head again as I went down to my knees begging her to stop. Holding my chin while raising my face saying not so easy yet Stevie I just begun as she turn around and took two steps and turn connecting her left foot to the left side of my head crashing me to the mat.

I manage to raise myself up on hands and knees as I try to locate her, my vision blurry as I felt her straddle my body. In seconds her calves were around my neck as she scissors my neck causing intense pain. She holds it for a few minutes when she releases me I drop to the mat. She’s down on the mat as I can feel her slide her thighs around my neck. One leg behind while the other leg across my throat as she applies pressure. I panic as my air flow quickly leaves as her thighs are crushing my neck. I flash back in time to those pictures of long ago of the victim’s larynx crush as this woman continues the pressure. I was near blacking out when she release me and I struggle for air trying to talk but had no voice. She grabs my hair and forces the back of my head against her groin as those legs wrap around my head and squeeze applying pressure so intense I can feel my eyeballs popping out. I can only wonder how much longer before my head explodes as I heard her talking to me. Soon my pet, soon I shall have you as she lies back on the mat turning my body so my face is in her crotch her thighs continuing to crush me as now I can smell her sent. She relaxes her thighs for a split second when she places her calves back around my neck. She raises her butt off the floor as the pain shoots through out my body. I see stars my legs and arms are numb as I can’t feel them anymore and then blackness, I was out.

I awoke in a bed my arms tie behind my back. There were candles lit the only light in the room. Mirrors attach to the ceiling as I look up and notice I was naked. My head ache and my neck felt as if I had whiplash my face was bruise my eye puffy. I look like a train wreck when I heard footsteps. The Asian woman was now at the foot of the bed nude as the candle light reflected off her smooth skin. I look to her face and then down her body as it was pure perfection. Her breasts were huge and naturally pale and unblemished, round with nipples that protruded at least an inch. I have never seen breasts so beautiful and was entranced as they bounce when she climb onto the bed. Than I saw on her right breast the tattoo of a female demon with wings as she straddle my legs. I lower my eyes further and notice her flat stomach lowering further until I saw her public hair. It was trim just a narrow line. I began to smell her perfume not the one in a bottle the one from her. It’s sent strong, musky and intoxicating as she crawled higher up until she was sitting on my chest. I look up into her smiling face her eyes wild as if possess as she raises herself and than lowers onto my face.

Her pussy lips seal around my mouth and nose as all I can inhale is her sent. I try to shake my head loose only to be stop by her thighs as she squeezes my head I hear the command LICK! I stuck my tongue out as it slid up into her. The first time I ever tasted a woman. It was hot and tight as I lap. She moaned and pushed downward forcing my tongue deeper into her vagina, as I lick her sweet nectar juice; consuming it. It was a taste I never experience driving me insane as I had to have more. An aphrodisiac flowing through my body as I grave more of it licking faster as the moans from above increase as I found her clit with my tongue, she screams as her strong legs clamped around my head so tight I thought my ears would crushed. Suddenly her legs spread wide as she grabs my head and rams it into her pussy. Screaming as she tries to force my whole head deeper into her as a huge orgasm crashes through her body as she floods my mouth with nectar completely sealing off my air.

She relaxes and moves back from my chest to between my legs staring into my eyes as she speaks, you are the biggest I have ever seen; I may never let you go now. I shook at those words as fear began to set in. She forces my legs apart looking at me reaches out and takes my hard penis in her hand as she gently starts to stroke me. A slowly, up and down rhythm as I inhale deeply. She slides her palm over the top of my penis as pre cum begins to flow. Her strokes are quicker as my breathing increases as I fine myself moaning with pleasure. I watch as she lowers her head, her lips kiss the tip and then licks down my shaft and back up. Not a word was said as she licks the head engulfing it into her mouth licking the underside and sending waves of electricity through my body. She uses her tongue on me in an incredible way, running it along the ridge behind the head to probing my slit with its tip. Her eyes lock on mine as I watch her swallow me whole as I feel her throat around my head as the suction increases. Her fore finger and thumb of one hand circle my penis at the bottom as her other hand fondles my balls pulling lightly as I feel my orgasm approaching. I beg her to stop but she grins and sucks harder as I feel the point of no return. I arched myself off the bed as I felt the first wave leave my balls; suddenly she clamps my penis with her fore finger and thumb stopping the flow as I dried fire into her mouth. I scream as I needed to cum just as she releases me letting me slip from her mouth. I beg her to take me back in her mouth. Not yet, pet, not yet. I want you to do something for me.

Her hand is back on me slowly stroking my shaft as I beg her to make me cum. Our eyes meet her palm is rubbing the head of my penis as more pre cum is leaking. I beg her to release me saying I’ll do anything, just please make me cum.

Anything!

Yes, anything please just stop it. It hurts; my balls hurt pleasssssse!

Not like this, I want your virginal seed in my womb.

I can’t I cried; I’m saving myself for my fiancée.

She laughs as she continues to stroke me rubbing me raw as I can see me penis. The shaft is purple and red as my tip looks like a beet. She attacks my balls manipulating them as she pulls and twists them to her pleasure.

The pain was nothing I’ve have ever felt. Yet, with the pain was also a feeling of pleasure as I wanted to cum, to feel that sensation, to release my sperm. I gave in as the mind in my little head (penis) won. Yes, I’ll do it. Please make me cum.

She lies on top of me and hooks her legs around mine as her arms slide under my back. I can feel her patch of hair as it scratches my swollen penis. I’m moving being turned over so now I’m on top of this monster as she raises her hips and my penis slips to her opening; I feel wetness and heat. Her hands hold my head as our eyes lock on each other, those blue orbs consuming me as my penis slowly slides into her well lubricated pussy until I feel her cunt muscles close around my shaft just below my swollen cock head. It’s a feeling I’ve never experience until now. I was in heaven as every nerve on my penis sent waves of pleasure through me. I shifted my weight trying to push forward, trying to get more of me inside her tight pussy. It’s tight as I try to stroke in and out working my cock into her pussy as I finally pushed my entire cock inside her laying my body down on hers as my mind slips away from the pleasure, as she uses her well tone muscles in her pussy.

Her eyes, her beautiful eyes held me as she whisper your hands are free, use them to support you as I brought my hands up, just above her shoulders and supported my weight. Her smile grew as she wrapped her legs around me holding me as if she knew I was going to cum. We don’t want no premature finish do we stevie as she slowly started to move her hips. I felt her heels digging into my ass, as she lifted and I began to slide in and out of her hot body. My manhood was on fire as this woman control our movements and me. The tightness of her vagina was too incredible to believe. My cock ached for release and I started to drive faster, my brain trying to tell my body to slow down. She braced my arms with hers as she thrust me deeper into her with her strong legs. This incredibly sexy woman was taking pleasure destroying my penis. I knew I was close to my orgasm when Karen flash into my mine, I froze my body stiff as I cry no I can’t do this. My love, my love for Karen please let me pull out.

She knew I was near, she senses my struggles inside me. She needed him to cum in her. For once he came in her, he’d be hers forever. There was no turning back for him now; she had plans for him, plans that would make her rich and give her a slave. She pull me into her faster with her legs, using her heels as spurs to goad him into pumping her harder and harder. She uses her well train pussy muscles to increase the tightness and friction sending shock waves through my body. My love she whispers by my ear I’m… I’m…. almost there just a little longer please. I immediately released the pent-up fury in me. All thoughts of Karen gone as I recklessly pounded into her as she clutch me in her grip.

My Pet! She screamed her fingers digging into my arms. Ohhhh…. Slave…. Fuck …me….yes! Her orgasm came crashing down on her. I actually felt her vagina constrict around me as her legs squeezed my body. I felt as if a snake had wrapped itself around me squeezing the life out of me. Her body shook under me back and forth, and up and down as she screamed sounds that I couldn’t understand yet understood the meaning, her dark black hair covered her face as those blue crystalline eyes bore into me. I then felt it as I grunted my balls contracted and semen shot out of my cock. It was pure animal instinct as I ram myself all the way into her and held it there, releasing my seed into her. She continues to milk me as I empty my load of sperm inside her. I had cum in a woman for the first time as she continues to milk me with those muscles. It felt as if she was sucking the soul right out of me. and then it was over I collapse on top of her as she flip us over her laying on top me with me still inside, her breast crushing me as her full weight lays on me.

Her eyes grew wide as my body began to shake; I was coming down from a high. A high I could not explain as she began to speak. Her voice was soft and sensual as she told me to close my eyes and rest. Rest my pet and listen carefully to what I say. As my body shiver my eyes close as I thought of how wonderful I felt. Listen my pet listen to my voice, know only I can give you such pleasure. Pleasure no other women can give. Repeat after me, only I can give you such pleasure.

Only you can give me this pleasure.

You will come back to me every week, knowing that only I can give this pleasure, your Mistress. And every time you come back you will fall deeper into a state of relaxation after you cum. My voice controlling your thoughts, doing your thinking as you listen to what I say. You will listen and obey my instructions for by obeying me you will have the pleasure of seeing me again. When you awake each time you will remember nothing but the pleasure of having sex with me. But in your subconscious you will remember your instructions and carry out my demands. For carrying out my demands will make you hard for me bringing you back to me. You will marry this Karen and have sex with her but it will never be as intense or as good as with me. Over time you will drift from her when I command it and become my full time servant, but until then you are only my pet.

Your heart may belong to your Karen but your mind and penis belong to me. Now repeat after me. I am yours.

I’m yours.

Again!

I am yours

Keep repeating this in your mind as I count to five and awaken you. One, two, three, four awake my pet and serve me well; five.

My eyes open as she was still on top of me when I felt my penis slide out of her. She kiss me on the lips and than jump off of me and the bed. She went to a table and return with my cloths as she help me dress. Once dress she led me to the door and hug me and kiss me saying how perfect I am. As we kiss my penis grew and Mistress felt it against her. Breaking the kiss she grab my penis and squeeze it asking who does this belong to? To you of course I reply. Yes it does, doesn’t it my pet. Now go and I’ll see you next week, same time as I left.

Once back in my car and heading home I thought of nothing else but how good I felt and the experience this woman gave me. I had to have more as I didn’t think I could wait to next week.

The End