The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a tale of erotic fiction which involves mind control, non-consensual sexual activities and other behavior behavior that some people might think is objectionable. If you are offended by such material, do us both a favor and go read something else.

If you are under 18-years-old, don’t read this.

If it is illegal for you to read this where you live, don’t read this and consider moving somewhere that isn’t quite so puritanical. If you are that puritanical, go somewhere they don’t have freedom of speech. I hear Iran is nice this time of year.

I have to thank and give full credit to the two friends who read this story and offered suggestions. The first is my new friend Cornflake Girl, a fellow EMCSA author, and the second is the wonderful Lady Eris, a fellow traveler in the dark regions of the soul.

Warning: This is a very dark tale. Both of my test readers said it works as a horror story. So if this isn’t your cup of tea, you might want to go elsewhere. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Assimilation

By Evan

Chapter 1

I am being changed and there’s nothing I can do about it. I’m scared, alone and hungry. I think I’ve slept some over however long I’ve been here, wherever the hell here is. None of this really seems to matter, since they are controlling me, forcing me to do things and I cannot stop them. I’m so scared.

My name is Catherine Morgan. They captured me last night; at least I think it was last night. Now they’re taking me down a hallway and I’m not really sure where we’re going but I can’t stop and I want to stop but they’re making me….STOP! Get it together. Whatever’s happening, I will survive. I will make it out of here and these fuckers will be sorry they ever messed with me.

I’ve got to make sure I hold onto my name. Catherine. They’ve done so much to make me do and say things, even change who I say I am, at least who I say I am out loud. They can’t change what I know and I’ve got to hold onto it. My name is Catherine, not what they’re making me call myself. I’ve got to hold onto the story, what happened to us. We were walking back to the car, me and my boyfriend Chris. We were walking down the street after we saw a movie. It was chilly and we were walking close by each other, trying to stay warm. We were chatting and laughing, talking about how dumb the movie was, when we walked past the alley. I’ve walked past there dozens of times and nothing has ever happened. It’s a safe part of town.

They took Chris first. There was a flurry of movement, shapes like people but moving way to fast to be people suddenly materialized around us. Chris groaned and collapsed like a rag doll. I turned and saw a female face in an open-faced hood. The hood was a shiny black material. Her hair was visible through the open top of the hood and I could see a pony-tail hanging out the back of the hood. It’s funny what you remember, isn’t it? Her eyes were what struck me, though. They were flat, expressionless, but I sensed that this was a woman that missed nothing that went on around her.

She grabbed my right arm so tightly that I started to cry out in pain. Just then I felt something cold touch my neck and everything went black.

Chapter 2

I woke up in a room that was as white as it could be. Everything, the walls, floor, ceiling and the light that bathed me was completely white. The floor was a soft and gave just a little as I rolled over. Oddly enough, nothing hurt. I stretched out, then I realized I was nude.

I quickly scrambled back into one of the corners, covering myself as much as I could. My head was spinning. I tried to get a grasp on what was going on, what might possibly be going on and got nowhere fast. Then a door appeared in the wall opposite me.

There was no door there before it appeared, at least none that I could see. I started to have a full-blown cold-sweat, hyperventilating, head-spinning panic attack when things went from bad to worse. The drones appeared.

I didn’t know they were drones at the time, I just knew thought they were three weird bitches in weird leather jumpsuits. That was before they plugged into me, that’s the way I’ve thought of what they’ve done to me for the short time this has been going on. I’m getting ahead of myself. If I’m going to remember this and get it right for the cops, I’ve got to keep it straight.

I jumped up and ran from the drones, as much as I could run in that small space. It didn’t matter. They efficiently cut off everywhere I tried to go. They were everywhere I turned and after a short period of time, they had me. One grabbed me and flipped me over, holding my arms. The second held on my legs. I struggled but they were so strong. Then I felt something cold and metallic touch the base of my head and I stopped moving. I mean I stopped, cold. I tried to move but nothing happened. The two drones holding me down got up.

“Drone X24-17C will stand,” said one of the drones in a flat voice.

I stood. I didn’t do anything, no command was sent from my brain to my body, but I stood, facing the drone who spoke. What the fuck? I tried to scream but nothing was happening.

“This drone is Drone A17-89D,” the drone said. “Drone X24-17C will follow all instructions given by this drone during the assimilation process.”

“Acknowledged,” I heard my voice say. There was no tone in my voice, it was as flat and empty as a desert. Inside I was screaming, raging, but nothing was coming out. I had the sinking feeling was fucked.

Chapter 3

“Drone X24-17C will accompany these drones to room 17-A for the next stage in assimilation,” Drone A17-89D said.

“Acknowledged,” I heard myself say in that flat tone.

They turned and left the room with me following them. I couldn’t stop. I followed them into a hallway that bustled with activity. Male and female drones with wide, vacant eyes strode the halls, some carrying objects, others leading nude women and men. All of the nude men and women had a metallic clamp attached to the base of their skulls. They followed drones mechanically but there was something different in their eyes. Their eyes were still alive, there was emotion there. Fear and horror were most common, though a few almost looked excited.

The drones leading me stopped before a space in the wall, which slid back to reveal another room. There was an opening in one wall, a chair like you’d see in a dentist’s office and a drain in the floor with hoses dangling above it. We entered and Drone A17-89D turned to me.

“Drone X24-17C will stand in the center of the room with its legs spread as far as is possible.”

“Acknowledged,” I heard my voice say as I complied with the orders. As I did so, one of the drones walked into what I can only describe as a small closet and came out with a large jar. She stood to the side and waited.

The other drone stepped in front of me and drew an object from a pocket in its jumpsuit. The drone opened it to show that it was a straight razor. The first drone reached into the jar and smeared some sort of liquid into the hair on the sides of my head. I shuddered as the second drone stepped forward and began to efficiently shave the sides of my head, first one side and then the other. She left the hair on the top and back of my head untouched. Then the first drone put away the straight razor and entered the closet with the second drone. They both emerged with large bottles.

My hair! I screamed in my mind, the only voice I had. You bitch! It had taken me years to get it the way I liked it and this cunt had shaved most of it off in a few seconds. I was trembling on the inside. They’d shaved part of my head so quickly and efficiently and I just fucking stood there. Why couldn’t I move? What the fuck was that clip on my neck? I was sobbing, screaming and I just wanted it to stop.

The two drones poured liquid into their hands and began to spread it over my body. The liquid was warm and I felt a tingle spread over my skin. When they were done, one of the drones reached above my head and pulled down a hose. She ran warm water over my body while the other drone ran her hands across my skin. God help me, but it felt so good. When she rubbed my pussy, I felt the hair pull away. She rubbed my pussy thoroughly, removing all the hair and, in the process, really turning me on. She was doing it against my will and I wasn’t into women, but she hit all the right spots. Then she moved on, stroking my legs while I stood there as if nothing special was happening to me.

After they were finished with the water, two drones returned to the closet and emerged with two jars. They began to smear a white paste over my skin, including the sides of my head but not my face. It felt very, very warm and my pussy was extremely wet. Then one of the drones took the jars back to the closet and walked out with a black-and-red leather jumpsuit, just like the drones were wearing.

I recoiled inside. Oh dear Christ, no…. I thought as the drone approached. Goddammit, stop! Rage as I might, there was nothing I could do. This was happening.

“Drone X-24-17C will assist these drones in putting on this suit,” Drone A17-89D said.

Fuck no! I screamed in my head. Go fuck yourself, you stinking cunt! “Acknowledged,” I heard my flat voice say.

The drones dressed me in the suit and I obligingly assisted them. I lifted my feet to help them put my legs in and held my arms at the right angle to put my arms into the sleeves. The sleeves ended in fingerless gloves. My breasts slid into cups that snugly held them and a drone sealed the suit up the back with a tool from a pocket on her suit. They performed their duties quickly and efficiently and, I noticed, without speaking with one another.

They paused for a moment and a distant part of my mind noticed two things. The first was that my pussy and ass were exposed. I wondered why, since the other drones (don’t fucking think like that, Cathy!) were completely covered down there. The second was that some sort of hood hung before my face. I was so scared that I could barely stop my racing thoughts long enough to wonder why. They soon gave me the answers to both questions.

One drone stepped behind me, pulling the hair on top of my head straight back. She then collected the hair on the back of my head and pulled it all into a very tight pony-tail. The other drone smeared some of the white paste on the shaved parts of my head and then took the hood. She pulled it up to my face. For the first time I saw that the hood had an open top, in addition to its open face. The drone pulled the hood tightly around the sides of my head, the material cool against the freshly-bare skin. Behind me, the drone guided my pony-tail through a gap in the hood and partially closed it. I could feel the metallic clamp at the base of my neck pressing against the leather.

“Drone X-24-17C will take its place in the assimilation chair,” Drone A17-89D said.

“Acknowledged,” my flat voice replied. Why the fuck can’t I move or talk? What is going on here? With the drones on either side of me, I walked to the chair and sat down. The legs of the chair were Y-shaped and I sat passively as the drones strapped my legs into them. My arms were the next to be strapped down, then a broad belt across my waist. I was wondering why they weren’t going near my head or the clamp when I saw the device in Drone A17-89D’s hands. I whimpered and tried to recoil, but of course nothing happened. Oh dear God, no….

Drone A17-89D held the portion of the suit that was apparently meant to cover my ass and pussy. Meant to fill it would be a better way of putting it. She held the device out and moved toward me. Two large, tapered dildos jutted from the device with a thin tube just above one of the dongs. One of the two drones took the tube and carefully eased it up my urethra. Dear Christ, it hurts! Stop! I screamed while I sat there, not struggling while these bitches prepared to rape me. As the tube was worked up my urethra, Drone A17-89A guided one dildo up my pussy and the other drone eased the other up my ass. Shit! They’d been lubricated, which was some small blessing, I suppose, but I didn’t want this and they were doing it and I couldn’t stop them why wouldn’t they stop goddamit I just want them to GET A GRIP, CATHY!I I had to try so hard to keep some sort of control. If you lose it completely, then they’ve won. Hang on, survive and REMEMBER what happens so you can testify and put these cunts away.

The two drones fastened the device to the suit, then stepped back. Drone A17-89D stepped forward, reached between my legs, and drew out two cables. She plugged them into the two dildos.

“Stage two of assimilation will now commence,” she said, her wide, vacant eyes staring into mine.

Chapter 4

While I was looking at Drone A17-89D, one of the drones moved behind me and removed the clamp. I couldn’t move, I was strapped to the chair, but for a few seconds, my mind was my own again.

“YOU BITCHES!” I screamed. “WHO THE FUCK DO YOU CUNTS THINK YOU ARE? LET ME GO, NOW!”

Then, just as soon as I’d regained control, it was gone again. Drone A17-89D flipped a switch on the chair and a sensation slammed through my body. I have nothing to compare it to; the closest I can come is to say that it was just like that split-second where an orgasm peaks. Except that this lasted and lasted and it was as if my whole body was floating on the edge of that marvelous wave. It felt so good that nothing mattered. My body was locked in a rigor of pleasure and I barely noticed as the back of my hood was sealed and a bracket was steered into position over my head. Then Drone A17-89D turned off the switch and the pleasure was gone. I was trapped in my own body again.

The drones moved around me, making adjustments in what seemed to be a carefully choreographed sequence. I felt metallic objects touch my head where I’d thought the hood covered it, there must have been openings there, and then it hit me. The drones and Drone A17-89D hadn’t spoken once since they’d had me! How the fuck were they communicating? What the fuck was going on?

Drone A17-89D spoke. “Drone X24-17C, verbal communication will cease at this point. We have learned that this can be somewhat confusing initially for freshly assimilated humans. A more efficient means of communication will be instituted. Drone X24-17C will adjust to this new mode quickly. Stage two of assimilation will recommence.”

What the fuck? I thought. A more efficient mode of communication?

Before I could wonder anymore about it, Drone A17-89D flipped the switch between my legs again. The pleasure roared through me, engulfing my entire body.

The part of me that still cared thought I had been scared before, but then the terror began in earnest. Everything that had come before this moment was nothing. I felt drills on the ends of the probes begin to bore through my skull. It was the oddest feeling, like when I had a tooth pulled under general anesthetic. I could feel everything as the probes drilled into me but it didn’t hurt. I felt wonderful and despite my best efforts to feel angry at what was happening, in that moment I just didn’t want the pleasure to stop.

The drilling ceased and for a moment, I thought they were done. The pleasure still roared and raged in me, so they couldn’t be done. Then I felt wires or something begin to issue forth from the probes. They wormed their way down into my brain. A distant part of my mind that was not affected by the pleasure gripping my body wondered what they were doing. I felt the wires branch off, splitting and spreading through my brain.

The probes then withdrew, leaving the wires in my mind.

“Is Drone X24-17C in communication with this unit?” I heard Drone A17-89D’s voice clearly, but her mouth had not moved.

“Affirmative,” my voice sounded in my mind.

“Drone X24-17C will use this method of communication from this point forward,” Drone A17-89D said. “Drone X24-17C will not initiate communication until further notice.”

“Acknowledged,” I heard my flat voice in my head. I wondered how this was happening, but the part of me that was wondering seemed smaller somehow. Dear God, make it stop…

“SILENCE.” I flinched on the inside as Drone A17-89D’s voice boomed through my head. “Drone X24-17C WILL NOT initiate communication.”

“Acknowledged,” I heard my interior voice say. Apparently, at one level of thought, the drones could not hear me, but at another it was as if I was speaking. Keeping my thoughts at that quiet level, a mental whisper, I urged myself to stay calm. The drones were releasing the straps holding me to the chair.

“Drone X24-17C will rise and accompany this drone for stage three of assimilation,” Drone A17-89D said. I rose and followed her from the room while I mentally whispered my terror.

Chapter 5

We entered the hallway. I followed Drone A17-89D past other drones leading naked men and women, their eyes wide and darting back and forth, their bodies controlled by the metal clamps on the backs of their necks. I could tell which drones were in the process of assimilation and which weren’t by their eyes. The drones who had been assimilated had empty eyes. They looked and saw everything, but there was nothing in them. No personality was there.

We went down the hall past doors, some of which opened to reveal people like me being taken in or out. It tried to run, I tried to get my body to obey me but nothing happened. I could feel the probes in my mind like dormant worms. Christ, but I wanted them to stay that way. Everything felt a little more distant since the drones put the probes into my mind, like there’s a layer of wool between me and the things I touch, see and smell.

We entered a large open space divided into corridors, with each row divided into chambers. The room hummed with activity. Drones entered and left the room with a purpose. Some led people like me to the chambers. Some were floating in some liquid, sealed in their chambers with cables attached to their groins and their heads, to the probes. My heart began to pound again. The people in the chambers were convulsing, their bodies shaking as if they sought to tear themselves apart. Then I saw that there was no source of air for them to breathe. Oh dear god, I whispered in my mind. They’re drowning….

Drone A17-89D led me down one of the corridors. I followed automatically, blindly, futilely struggling for control of my body. That’s when I saw him.

“Chris” I whispered. I only had a few seconds to see him before Drone A17-89D led me further down the row. It was his convulsions, the intensity with which he shook, that drew my attention. He floated there, cables attached to him, dying for all I knew. His eyes were rolled back into his head and his mouth opened and closed reflexively as if he was choking for air. “Oh, Chris.” His jumpsuit was entirely black, unlike the one Drone A17-89D and I wore with its red panels below our breasts. His curly blonde hair was visible through the top of his hood through the clear liquid. I watched him for a second more and then we were past him.

We walked on, then Drone A17-89D stopped in front of an empty chamber where two new drones, male and female, awaited us. She turned to face me.

“Drone X24-17C will enter the assimilation chamber,” she said.

“Acknowledged.” I moaned, my insides turning to ice as my body followed her order without hesitation. I’d known this was going to happen since we entered this room, since I’d seen the people in the chambers, but I hadn’t wanted to admit it. The moaning was my only reaction, the only one I could make. No words would form.

I struggled against the sweeping, final realization that this was really going to happen. I wasn’t going to escape; no one was going to sweep in and save me. I was lost.

“Drone X24-17C will turn around,” Drone A17-89D said.

My only response was my obedience. The male and female drone entered the chamber after me. The female knelt and plugged cables into the connections on my groin. The male reached up and pulled down cables that he plugged into the probes in my mind. I stood there, a statue whimpering out in my fear and dread.

The male and female drones finished connecting me and left the chamber. Drone A17-89D stepped forward, her blank eyes locked on to mine. I begged her with my eyes not to do this.

“Drone X24-17C will now begin the final stage of assimilation,” Drone A17-89D said. She stepped back and a sheet of clear material like glass slid over the opening. Immediately, the chamber began to fill with the clear liquid.

Chapter 6

I shrank inside my mind, trying to pull back, to gain some distance. All my efforts up to this point to remember what was happening so I could escape and put these fuckers away were for naught. I was doomed, rooted to the spot as the liquid quickly flowed up past my thighs. It made no sense for them to drown me after they’d done all this work preparing me but that was what was happening. The liquid poured in. I tried frantically to gain some control over my body so I could take a deep breath, but I just continued to breathe normally while the liquid rose over my head.

Panic does not begin to relate my state of mind when I breathed in. The liquid filled my lungs, and then I breathed out. It happened again, a few more times, and I almost could have relaxed if I hadn’t been standing there with cables plugged into my pussy and my brain.

I floated up to the limit of the cables. The probes in my pussy and ass roared back to life. The feeling of being balanced on the edge of the greatest orgasm imaginable engulfed me again. I was soaring and my worries and fears began to recede. This was so much better than how I’d felt in stage two. Nothing hurt, nothing seemed to matter. I felt the suit tighten, my skin tingling, but it didn’t matter. God help me but it felt so good. I was dimly aware that my body was shaking violently.

Then, distantly, I felt the probes in my mind stir. They branched off all along their lengths, tiny wires spreading through my brain. Parts of me began to be sliced away. Thoughts, memories, emotions, they were all pared away as neatly as my grandmother used to peel…..what did she peel? Who was I thinking about? Oh God, they’re taking me away. Me, who I am, what I am. I felt it getting smaller, that part that was me, and I tried to hold onto to it. Like a handful of sand, it just slipped through my fingers fast as I clutched desperately at my thoughts, my memories. I felt so good and so scared and I wanted to just let go and let it happen but I was afraid because it was shrinking so fast so I just began to repeat what I knew was true.

I am Catherine Morgan, I am 23, I am Catherine Morgan, my mother is Diane, my father is….oh shit,….I am Catherine Morgan, I am Catherine Morgan, I……i .... am Drone X24-17C, assigned to assimilation pod 17-D……

* * *

With its programming completed and its uniform sealed to its dermis, the assimilation sequence was completed. The conductive liquid the freshly-assimilated drone floated in quickly drained from the chamber. Drone X24-17C voided it’s lungs of the liquid, fed to it through the freshly downloaded protocol in its new programming. Fans in the chamber blew warm air forcefully over X24-17C’s body, drying it, and then the panel slid back. Drones B48-71A and Z99-83P, members of X24-17C’s assimilation pod, entered and efficiently disconnected the cables from its body. X24-17C heard communications pass between B48-71A and Z99-83P but paid no attention as none was directed at it.

“Drone X24-17C, perform diagnostic check.” The voice was authoritative and though the freshly-minted drone had never heard it before, it knew it to be the voice of the Master Program.

“Acknowledged,” Drone X24-17C responded. It quickly checked its systems, and then reported. “This drone requires maintenance immediately and will require a rest period in 4.2 hours.”

“Acknowledged,” the Master Program replied. “Drone X24-17C will report to maintenance station 51-U, then report to assimilation station 98-V to assist Drones A17-89D and U42-17E in the assimilation of a new drone. Rest period will begin in 4.2 hours at assimilation pod 17-D quarters.”

“Acknowledged,” Drone X24-17C said. It stepped from the chamber and walked toward the assigned maintenance station for sustenance, hydration and evacuation of solid and liquid wastes. The dildos vibrated gently within the drone, keeping it at a constant level of pleasure. X24-17C knew the promise of greater pleasure awaited it when significant tasks were completed. It passed drones carrying about their duties. Communication hummed between the assimilated drones and, when necessary, with the Master Program. All was neat, orderly and efficient. X24-17C walked past a male drone dressed in the black uniform of an acquisition drone, its curly blonde hair visible through the top of its hood. The two drones passed one another without a glance, intent upon their assigned tasks.