The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Assimilation

Part 2. Processing Megan

The two women entered the room, it was dim and contained a large central column, surrounded by wires, tubes, cables and other items of equipment and machinery. Extending down from this column, was an arm ending with a chair similar to that she’d seen in Dan’s chamber, made of the same type of black rubber and contoured to fit a body. Pointing away from the seat and between the leg supports was a segmented steel arm entwined with tube and hoses. It ended in a large chrome ribbed phallus.

“We’ve needed, a mind, a queen, for the Hive for quite some time now!”.

Lisa, handed Megan a large package.

“What’s this?”

“It’s your new suit, something I‘ve been working on.” Lisa replied. “Get out of your clothes,” Lisa commanded, “and get into it.”

“And if I don‘t?” Megan demanded.

“Then I’ll call for the guards, they’d be here in seconds and drag you to the drone breeding lab. The guys down there, would love to get their hands on your organic components. Trust me it wouldn’t be pretty!. It’s up to you, bitch.”

Megan responded to this kind of authority as most women do. Without further protest, she slid off her lycra top, her breasts spilled forth. They were as large as they could be without being absurd and perfectly round. They were tits of perfection!. Then, she slid her juice soaked shorts off, exposing her neat little cleft, her aroused state was obvious.

Stepping out of the small pile of lycra, she picked up the package and unzipped the plastic. Fluid with that familiar smell, oozed from the opening . Immersed in the liquid was another rubber suit, though this one was much thicker than the ones she had seen before and was dark silver in colour. She pulled it out, the garment was quite a mystery. Feeling the slick item in her hands, she noticed that it was ribbed all over, each rib being the seize of a small finger. Pulling it closer to her eyes, she could see the inside was meshed with circuitry and tubes. This was the latest in the facility’s inter-face suit technology!

She dropped the slimy suit down and began to pull it on over her feet, as with Dan it slid on with ease. By the time she reached her groin the suits chemicals were speedily taking effect, she grew painfully aroused, her nipples hardened. It felt so sexy, she pulled the suit further, over her belly and then over her fine breasts. As she pushed her arms in, her nipples and clit rubbed against the inside of the suit, she let out a small gasp.

She was finally inside, clad head to foot in ribbed silver rubber.

“That suit is yours for life. And you’re the hives’ for life.I bet, you‘ll serve them well”, Lisa said, admiring Megan in her new outfit.

The suit smoothed the lines of her body and her incredibly round breasts looked even more perfect, with the suits contouring ribs.

“I was willing to serve,” Megan asserted. She hated the way her voice quivered.

She then, clambered into the chair.

Lisa, walked to the consol on the other side of the room. Throwing a switch, the little light there was in the room, grew dimmer and the central column began to glow green. The arm carrying the chair and Megan, slowly drew itself up into the column. Once inside the column, Megan lost all sight of the surrounding room, including Lisa. All she could see were the cables, arms, and tubes that were all poised to do their task. The seat began to move, moving her into almost a standing position. At this point, she felt like the chair and suit had almost merged into one. The arm between her legs now burst into life and in one fluid movement , it flicked up and penetrated her vagina, puncturing the rubber suit as it went. Her legs stiffened as it slid in deep. Her vaginal walls began to clamp uncontrollably around the steel shaft, she started to squirt against the inside of the suit. Megan was now making loud primal moans, moans even Lisa could her through the drone of machinery.

The suits ribs now began to move, squeezing her body as they flowed. The flowing ribs originated in the crotch, then radiated out to the ends of her body. The ribs, created an entire body orgasm, Megan’s body flailed about, undulating and convulsing. No longer realising or caring what was happening to her

The steel snakes, then began to whip round her body. Each seemed to carrying some kind of chrome body armour, the plate were contoured to fit her body and each contained several socket holes. As the cables pushed the plates against her writhing body, each piece sealed itself against the surface of the suit. The cables finished plating her body and receded. Hoses now attached themselves to the ports on her body plates, they all connected with a solid “clunk”. Sending assimilative hardware in Megan’s body, the hoses completed the process.

This was it, this was what she had wanted! The interface, the interaction, a sexual communication which was orders of magnitude more intimate than anything she had ever experienced before. She would become a Cyborg after all, though in a strange and unanticipated way. Or perhaps she was about to become something more.

“EXOSKELETON COMPLETE…….INTERNAL PROCESSING COMPLETE……SENSORY INPUT SHUNT IN PLACE“, the voice said. “COLLECTIVE TOTAL PLEASURE DOWNLOAD………INITIATED.”

Caprice was experiencing the sum total of all Biodroid sensation in the entire Hive. One Hundred thousand, fit and athletic cybernetic bodies were currently transmitting all of their pleasure into Megan. The sensation was beyond overwhelming, a constant unstoppable cascade of orgasm, a pleasure so brutally intense that it might drive her mad. It was far too much,a hellish unnatural pleasure, a pleasure she would have given her world to end.

“DRONE QUEEN……… COLLECTIVE ULINK COMPLETE.”

Suddenly, all became clear and focussed as the last vestiges of her humanity vanished. She was now Biodroid. She had been prepared to become Biodroid, but she had never in her wildest dreams imagined this.

Slowly the new mistress of the collective, descended from the central column. As her feet touched the floor, the arm holding her detached from the ports in her back, each hose hissed as it detached. Lisa, gazed at the transformed Megan. Clad head to foot in the dull metallic material, the ribbed suit (her new skin) could still be glimpsed through each joint in the “body armour”. Tubes and wires, flowed from her crotch, her tits, her thighs and the mask over her head, made her resemble some sought of extreme fetishist. She bore no resemblance to Megan at all, apart from those incredibly pert breasts, which now looked delicious in their new metallic guise.

With the process complete, the Hive now had its mind, it was now self-aware and what was once Megan, was in total lust filled command. In effect she had become a biomechanical processor. The collective now began to learn at a geometric rate, “Megan” assimilated the thoughts of the collective, sifting through the information. She accessed the facility’s databanks, learning of the attempt to create mobile drones. Computing the idea, the collective quickly developed a workable design.

She wanted the world!. The entire human race assimilated, to join the Hive, to serve, to produce more pleasure. And it would start with Lisa, she would become the first of the mobile units, that would assimilate all they encountered.

Cables shot from the queen, seizing Lisa around the waist.

Words formed in her mind “YOU WILL BECOME BIODROID, YOU WILL SUBMIT”.

The cables began tearing the cloths from her taught body, then tubes and wires threw themselves at her. They pierced her all over, sending circuitry into her flesh, her entire body became meshed with the strands of silver within seconds. She stood there glistening for a moment, then the second phase began. As with Megan, body armour was forced onto her twitching body. This was black and each piece fitted tightly against her body, hardly looking like armour at all. This would allow pleasure to be transmitted remotely and also to give her super-strength for the assimilation of new subjects. The armour plates linked themselves together with flexible joints. The Cables rapidly plated her until, finally the her vaginal attachment was fitted. It looked like a steel G-string, however on the inside was a large metallic phallus. It pushed into her deep, pulsing with intense pleasure. Once the attachment had looked into place, her clitoral circuitry burst into life, if her body still belonged to herself her legs would of collapsed. She was now experiencing what she had seen done times. She was now Boidroid, all was clear, she would now serve her queen, she would submit.

Lisa and the scientists that created the Hive, could not of imagined this. The world was about to fall into submission.

“RESISTANCE WAS FUTILE”.

THE END. (Or is it?)