The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Assistant Subject

* * *

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’. publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message.

Keywords: [MC MF MD NC hypno mindcontrol]
* * *

The research assistant looked worried as she stated her findings.

I was bemused, the results were as I had hoped.

“It is with deep regret I must state the project has not been successful.". The research assistant in her mid twenties, said.

I addressed her. “Carol, could you explain more to me?".

“Yes Doctor, It appears the new drug when administered to the rats did not perform as expected. Instead of introducing a temporary suggestibility the rats came permanently ‘zombiefied’ and they seemed to be very sexual.". said Carol, in a low embarrassed voice.

Carol was very attractive, yet dressed it down, so she appeared nerdy. A situation which would soon no longer exist.

I then ask. “So you believe the drug shouldn’t be tried on humans?".

“Yes Doctor.". the research assistants said, rather sluggishly I note.

I smile, as she tries to clear her head by shaking it.

“Shame you drank your coffee then.". I say. “The drug was in it.".

She looks surprised, yet doesn’t try to stand up. The drug was really starting to take effect.

“I...don’t know...". Carol tried to say, before falling silent.

The research assistant had believed she was testing a new drug for the military. A drug that induced short term obedience, a kind of chemical hypnosis. She didn’t know the drug was a zombification substance. destroying the personality, taking away all sexual imbibitions, leaving a sexual obedient zombie.

I watch the intelligence in her eyes fade away, leaving a blank stare. Carol was a researcher no more, She is now just meat.

“Stand up Carol.". I command.

Carol stands up, interesting she could still respond to her name.

“Tell me your name Carol.". I ask.

Silence, she is unable to utter the word.

Obviously the subject can recall, and use past skills, but no longer has the capability of thinking. Can only obey. From my calculations she should be left with the intelligence of the average rabbit, all her other Brian cells burnt away.

“Strip naked.". I command, and obediently she starts undressing.

Carol removes all her clothes, the last item being the bra.

I noticed she has lovely breasts that flop around. Her body is well shaped and has not too much body hair between her legs.

I feel my cock harden. “Come and kneel down infront of me.".

Obediently, the young ex researcher kneels infront of me and looks hungrily at my crotch.

The sexual desire in the rats obviously extended into human subjects as well.

I free my cock from my pants, and without waiting for a command she greedily swallows it whole.

I gasp, it is wonderful, here is this frigid scientist turned into the mindless hot sex toy sucking my member.

“Stop.". I command.

Instantly the girl stops sucking, and removes my cock from her mouth. I experience a rush of power, I know she will do anything I tell her.

“Climb onto the table and spread your legs.".

I watch her mount the table, the drug has worked perfectly and now I will soon cum inside her, fucking her for my enjoyment.

Carol is now mine forever, and this drug will make me my fortune.

[End]