The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Assisted Seduction

Chapter One Precis

Strauss Corp has discovered a perfume that aids seduction and has asked corporate spy Jennifer Jackson to investigate a rival company...

Chapter One

Jen didn’t know what the issue was this time. She was on her way to the office through the rush hour traffic and wondered why she had been called in. Her blonde hair blew gently in the breeze of her open car window. Her blouse was slightly open to the air streaming in and tickling her jutting breasts. She smiled at how good life was. Her future had been guaranteed by her unique combination of skills and attributes.

‘Another couple of years in this business and I’ll be able to retire and live any kind of life I choose.’ she thought.

Her willpower, ability for hard work and knowledge in the psychology of espionage had called her to the attention of many corporate suitors in the past few years and she had been able to pick and choose who she worked with. She had chosen Strauss Corp because they had offered the training and back up that had consolidated her already notable abilities. Strauss Corp were ‘hot’ in the media at the moment because they had created a scent that made those that came into contact with the wearer susceptible to suggestion and seduction. This effect had been observed from the outside but, strangely, the seduced seemed to have no idea what was truly happening. The effect was subtle and by no means universal and there was no proven chemical link between the perfume and the behaviour changes observed but the media was having a field day with salacious stories of it’s power. Of course, all this free publicity was increasing sales tenfold. Jen had learnt early on the immorality of the business she worked in but morality did not worry her – after all, she was paid to spy on the competition and could not afford to be squeamish. She was a winner and wanted to work with winners. Besides, she didn’t really buy this idea that ‘Essence of Eve’ was so seductive. The willpower and training that Jen possessed seemed to make her immune to it’s effects and she subsequently scorned those that fell for it as being weak.

‘These people that fall for a simple smell – they must have wanted to get laid anyway,’ she reasoned.

She pulled into the office complex, got out of her car and strolled with a typical roll of her hips into the lift. When she went into the ‘covert operations’ office, as it was known, she was met by three stern-faced men. The CEO, Tony Power, was the first to speak.

“Thank you for coming here today, Jennifer, we have a problem. We think that Flint Corp have been shipping in kilos of purified Eve’s Elixir with the intention of matching or even outdoing our own work. We want you to get to know their CEO and find out what is going on.”

“No problem” said Jennifer.

She knew this was an assignment that was made for her. Her beauty, seductive smile and curvaceous body could be put to good use. In addition, her psychological awareness and willpower made her a tough catch. She knew she could seduce and find out secrets without ever having to pull her knickers down.

Tony Power arched an eyebrow “Well, be careful, Jen, we have some evidence that Eve’s Elixir could possibly be purified further. We don’t have any details but we can only train you for what we know. Samuel Slade is a clever man and we don’t know quite what he is capable of.”

“I don’t mind a challenge, boys” said Jen confidently. She had not found a situation that had defeated her yet and she was used to dealing with men coming onto her. She was already looking forward to coming back to Strauss Corp with all the information that was required.

‘Maybe I’ll be able to retire even sooner than I thought,’ she considered.

“Well, good luck. Come back with the information on Flint Corp and you will be well rewarded, fail and we will be forced to terminate your contract.”

“The stakes certainly are high”, said Jen and turned to leave.

“Oh, and Jennifer, Samuel Slade is known to frequent Abe’s Bar. Try a Thursday night.”said Tony.

* * *

Thursday night came and Jennifer had already brushed off four clumsy attempts at being chatted up. This was no surprise to her or anybody else watching because Jen was wearing a flirtatious light skirt that lifted high above the knee when she crossed her legs. Her breasts were held in place by a tight green t-shirt, her straight blonde hair drifted across her beautiful face, almond-shaped face and her smile gave a girlish promise that men found irresistible.

Little did her would-be escorts know that she was familiar with even the most clever attempts to get into her panties and could manage her sexuality in such a way as to feel sexy enough to seduce without losing control of any situation enough that she gave her body away.

She was relying on this ability to get her through the evening, accomplish her task and get a big bonus from her bosses for bringing back the information required.

She was watching the door when Samuel Slade walked in. He was an imposing man – broad shouldered and well-proportioned. He was alert and seemed to know everybody in the bar well – especially the women, several of whom walked up to him with a more than friendly eagerness.

“Hmm, women and money,” thought Jen, amused.

She made sure that her legs were shown to best effect as Samuel walked past. His head turned instinctively and Jen smiled her innocent yet knowing smile. She held his gaze for a few seconds before he went to buy a drink. As she expected, he came back to the table with two drinks and sat down next to her.

“Thank you...” she said as she leaned over to pick up her drink, deliberately allowing her heavy breasts to press against the front of her shirt and allow the hint of her nipples to show through. “What is your name, handsome?”

“Samuel Slade” he said with a deep mellifluous voice.

“Actually, he really is quite attractive,” thought Jen, against her better nature. “I’m Jennifer. But you can call me Jen—if you like” she said with a hint of promise in her voice.

“Well, Jen, it is really a pleasure to meet you,” said Samuel. “And if we are going to get one another better, you can call me Sam.”

“OK, Sam. Well what do you do when you are not buying me drinks in bars?”

“I could very happily remain here for several days talking to you, but when I do go to work it’s fair to say that I manage a company that aims to create desires and then meet them” he said.

“Intriguing,” said Jen.

Jen realised he was obviously a very confident man and would not worry too much about talking about his work. She could see how most women would be happy to worship this man – successful and—actually really rather gorgeous, she thought. “But I am not most women” she said thankfully. She knew she was always in control of herself . Even as she got closer to Sam in order to feign interest and pressed her breasts gently against his arm she knew she was in control.

Sam Slade was very happy to find himself next to this beautiful woman. This was a normal night for him, even if the beauty of the woman next to him was making even him dizzy. Her legs was slim but toned and led up enticingly up to the shadow under her skirt. Her breasts were tear-shaped and clearly ready for stroking and playing with. Her face was perfectly made up with all the beauty a woman could need.

And yet Sam Slade knew he was the one in control. He was wearing a trace of purified Eve’s Elixir. His team of lab coats had discovered a way of isolating the key chemical that seduced without the seduced ever realising what was actually happening to them. In fact, they spent the whole experience finding good reasons for doing what the wearer wanted Sam Slade was the only user of this discovery and he was thoroughly enjoying ‘testing’ it. He had worked his way through the office staff and several young beauties at this bar and found the power he had heady and endlessly enjoyable.

‘This one will be especially juicy’, he thought as he felt her firm flesh pressing against his arm, feeling her nipples harden against him.

As she pulled away, Jen felt the tingling of her nipples and unconsciously straightened her back in order to emphasise her feminine shape. As his eyes moved down she thought ‘nothing wrong with giving him a bit of an eyeful.’

They made flirtatious small talk and as they finished their drinks, Sam had still not revealed anything meaningful. When he asked if she would accompany him home, she knew she would have to do so to have any chance of getting what she wanted. Strangely, ever since she met Sam she had felt increasingly warm and felt a strong awareness of her body and his presence next to her. She summarily dismissed this feeling—she trusted herself and knew she just had to keep her nerve to get what she wanted.

As they walked out of the bar, Sam’s hand drifted lazily across her swaying backside. Jen did not realise but it was swaying even more than usual. When she felt his gentle hand her nipples stiffened further through her t-shirt as far as to be obvious to everybody else in the bar. “It must be the excitement of the mission,” thought Jen. “It really is quite thrilling to be going into enemy territory,” she added to herself. “I can’t wait to get back to his place and get what I need.”

As they climbed into his sports car, Sam could see that Jen was looking flushed and her lips were slightly more open than would be expected. Her skirt rode up higher than needed as she drew in her legs and her nipples were still proud against her t-shirt. She giggled coquettishly as she tugged down the hem of her skirt.

What excited Sam most was the fact this beautiful and intelligent woman had no idea that she was being brought into a physical and emotional place where she would need to be fucked and fucked hard. All the changes that Eve’s Elixir brought out were entirely natural and they could not be consciously detected by a woman. The concentrated way it brought out her natural needs and then made any woman utterly available to him was endlessly wonderful. The icing was that the woman would be rationalising her desires all the way to the point her legs were wide open and she had lost all control of herself.

When they walked into his penthouse, she was impressed. “This is style.” she thought as she sat down on a soft and luxurious couch.

As Sam busied himself with drinks she thought through her approach to getting out of his suite without having to open her legs. “I just need to play it cool and give him what he wants. As long as I am in control I won’t have any problems” said thought. She resolved to use her femininity, up to a point. “By the time he tries to get seriously below the belt I will have what need and be out of here” she considered. “In the meantime I’ll play along.”

Sam came and sat next to her. Her beautiful face turned to his. He moved his lips imperceptibly towards her full mouth. She understood the sign and knew she would need to do this little thing to tease a little information from him. Her lips met his and it was not unpleasant – in fact, electricity shot down her spine, round to her nipples and connected her lips to her pussy. She was slick inside. As she broke the kiss with a gasp, she knew it would not be a simple task to bring him out and resolved to work even harder to achieve her mission...

She seemed a long way from even bringing up the conversation she needed and things were moving fast. On top of her t-shirt his hand eased it’s way up from the hollow above her hips, over her ribs and started to stroke the underside of her breast. She decided to allow this. Her nipples were aching and her breasts felt heavy and sensitive. Her legs had moved slightly apart and her thigh was rubbing along his rhythmically.

“This is not the worst assignment” she thought. “He really knows how to handle me. It’s just as well he won’t get my panties down but I may have to give more ground than usual.”

Sam broke away and spoke firmly. “Ask me to stroke your nipples, Jen.”

“What?” gasped Jen. This really was not in the script. Besides she had never begged for anything in her life. As she sat there with her nipples throbbing and her legs wider open than they had any need to be, she decided that this mission was too important to be precious about.

With a shiver of desire and pride at the professional way she was dealing with the situation she salaciously said “Sam, please stroke my nipples”, moving her body closer to his and pushing out her breasts. Her voice was husky and her eyes hooded.

“Actually, I’ve changed my mind. I want you to beg me to stroke your nipples.” said Sam, in a harder tone.

Anything for the mission, she decided, and besides, she could feel her nipples pressing urgently against the fabric of her t-shirt. “It won’t do any harm to play along with him,” she thought.

“Please, I beg you to stroke my nipples,” she said. “I need your hands feeling and playing with my breasts, toying with them as they hang down. My nipples need to be taken by you.” As she said this, she was becoming aware of the tightness of his trousers and how the material of his clothes stretched over his muscled body. She knew she needed to go further than he asked otherwise she had no chance of getting the information.

“Good girl,” he said. That’s not quite enough though. You will need to take off your shirt and get on all fours. Then I might consider stroking your nipples.”

“He really is playing for high stakes,” thought Jen. “And I’m getting no nearer to finding out about Eve’s Elixir. It’s odd how it almost seems like he is seducing me, rather than the other way round It’s just as well that my training makes me immune to being charmed and seduced!”

“Of course” Jen breathed huskily as she raised her t-shirt to reveal pear shaped breasts hanging in a tight bra. She pulled off her shirt and unclipped her bra clumsily with more haste than was natural and she proudly sat straight to show herself to him, thinking “I’ll show him and his beautiful body that I won’t be beaten.”

“On the floor, he ordered.

Jen swiftly slid down until her knees were touching the carpet. Her skirt had partially ridden up her backside and her breasts hung down. She was on her elbows and she sank down until her stiff nipples skirted the wooden floor. She gasped and remembered what he had asked for.

“Please I beg you to stroke my nipples. I want you to play with my breasts. I want to give you my breasts. I want to feel your cock on my lips.”

“Stop!” he ordered. “I did not tell you to ask for that! You have been really very naughty in begging for my cock. Because of that I won’t touch your nipples at all!” Sam enjoyed this game the best of all. He knew women and knew that the effect of the drug was such that it played guilt as a rational feeling. He loved to play with women this way.

Jen had hung her head. “I’m sorry, Sam. I don’t know what came over me.” That was true. She didn’t know why she had begged for his cock. She certainly was feeling horny but in no way was out of control of the situation. All she had to do was keep on doing what he wanted and she would get the information eventually. But here, on her knees and with her breasts hanging down, she did indeed feel very naughty. She would have to make it up to Sam.

“What do you want me to do?” she asked.

“Before I touch you breasts you need to stop being so naughty.” he said firmly.

“Then you may need to spank me to teach me a lesson,” said Jen, her body reacting to these words and his control over her even as her mind congratulated her on being so smart—‘all men like to feel they are in control’ she congratulated herself.

“No! How dare you suggest something to me!” he said unexpectedly. “I decide what you need and I tell you what I want. For that you will call me ‘sir’ and obey me without hesitation.”

Jen was ashamed of herself. “Fancy asking a man to spank me”, she said to herself. “That really was rude of me. If I am going to get him to play with my breasts I am going to have to do what he says.” Her original mission was beginning to be supplanted by the need to do what this gorgeous and commanding man was asking of her and she waited on her knees quietly apart from saying “what do you want, sir?”

Sam moved behind her and drew up her skirt to show bronzed thighs and the most beautiful backside encased in tight pink panties stretching back towards him silently pleading for his touch. He rolled down her panties to show her pussy lips glistening between her thighs.

Jen gasped with the knowledge that she her flesh was on such dislay ‘I’ll be OK as long as he doesn’t touch me there,’ she Jen.

Unexpectedly he slapped her hard. Jen gasped in pain but the harsh slap had caused her slick pussy lips to instantly puff out and her clitoris to stand proud.

“Oh, sir,” she said breathily. “Hit me again. Please.” She knew she deserved punishing. With her breasts swaying from side to side and her blonde hair fallen across her face, she was the picture of feminine desire. Her body had succumbed to a superior force. The hand on her ass, the voice in her ear, telling her what to do.

“I must be careful here,” she thought. This man knows what he is doing. How does he know how to press my buttons?” Looking behind her to see his arm raised and handsome face fixed and determined, she thought that maybe she should just accept that he was her master. Her legs wobbled with the thought and her face fell onto the floor as her arse jutted ever further in the air.

“No! I won’t give up my mission!” she thought. “I will play along a bit more. Then I’ll have him where I want him and I can get away with the information I need. And more importantly maybe he will play with my nipples after all.” Her skin was covered in a sheen of desire and tension as she awaited his hand.

Sam hit her hard. “This is for being a bad girl!”

And again “this is for showing me your breasts!”

With each slap Jen sank further and further into her desire. How had she allowed herself to end up on her knees being spanked like a naughty schoolgirl on such an important mission? For this she knew she deserved to be spanked. Maybe her reward would be Sam’s hard cock deep in her pussy.

She decided that the only way to get the information she required would be to open her legs wide and take Sam in long and hard. The thought made her gasp almost as much as her spanking.

Sam ceased to hit her and pulled her long legs open. He then sat back and watched as Jen simply knelt moaning as her juice ran down her thighs, not daring to move beyond the quivering of her breasts and urgent movement of her lips. He loved seeing an obviously proud woman out of control and not realising it. She would give him whatever he wanted for days, weeks or whenever he got bored of her.

“You will beg to suck me,” said Sam commandingly.

“Oh, please, please let me suck you,” said Jen. “I need your cock in my mouth. I need your hardness pushing past my lips. I want your cum dripping down my chin. Please.” Jen had lost all pride. She really did need to feel him pushing into her mouth. ‘Besides in his moment of orgasm he might accidentally provide some information,’ she consoled herself.

“You may release my cock,” said Sam. “Stay on your knees and crawl to me.”

“Yes sir,” she breathed.

She shuffled along on her knees and elbows intently looking at Sam’s crotch. Her fingers lifted up and, shaking, she opened him up. His cock sprang out, pointing firmly towards her.

“You may suck me.”

“Thank you sir.”

Excitedly, Jen coated Sam’s cock with he lipsticked mouth. She licked up his sweat with her tongue and felt his hands press on the back of her head. She was delirious with pleasure and the realisation she was winning. Every man wanted to have his cock sucked! This is just what her mission was, to give in to a strong man. She was happy giving Sam whatever he wanted. Her head bobbed up and down fast, impatient to take him deep and hoping that he would open her wide and fuck her with his beautiful cock soon.

Sam was silent but she knew he was approving of her lips around him and the scene before him – she knew the picture of a proud woman with her breasts hanging out her skirt up high and red ass cheeks jutting upwards would please him.

And that was what she wanted. To please him.

She had begun to sense his desires before he voiced them and took her mouth away from his slick hard cock, quickly rolled onto her back and opened her legs as wide as they could go.

“Please fuck me. Spread me. Fuck me long and hard!” she almost shouted.

He was so very hard and ready to sink into her beautiful body but there was one more thing to do – he sat on top of her body and his his big hands began to stroke and tease Jen’s nipples. Her reaction was instant as she bucked and pressed her breasts into his hands.

“Play with me. Touch my nipples and make me come. Feel how hard they are for you. Please!”

Sam wanted submission and he knew was close to her utter abasement so he drew his hands away. “I won’t make you come until you tell me why you are here.”

“What? What do you mean?” gasped Jen.

“Come on, I know everything about Strauss Corp. I know who goes into the building, who comes out. I have spies all over the place. Last week you were there, tonight you were in my favourite bar. Coincidence? I don’t think so.”

Through her desire, Jen thought “now is my chance. At least we are talking business. If I tell him everything, maybe he will tell me all about his business – and give me his hard cock” she added.

At that moment she looked across. Sam had taken off his shirt and trousers. His lean, hard body seemed to shine and his cock stood out ready to be pushed deep into her.

Jen groaned. She needed him so much. Her body was alive to him and his every movement as he moved closer, allowing his cock to stroke a puffy nipple.

“I need you. Oh please cum in me, on me!” she cried out.

“Tell me all.”

All the willpower in the world could not override her body. Jen stuttered with desire as she told Sam about Strauss Corp.

“The code for our project is AX, the marketing...ah!” her voice drifted as Sam began sucking on her breast. He knew he had all night to get the information he needed. Now he was going to enjoy himself. As he suckled her, his fingers reached inside and he stretched her until she was crying out and jerking with her approaching orgasm.

Sam withdrew his mouth and fingers and said “you have been a good girl. Now open wide,” he said as Jen strained to open herself up as far as she could. Sam pressed her thighs down on the floor as his hard long cock sank into her wet pussy.

“Ahh” she sighed. “Please, fuck me hard.”

Sam continued to press her arms down as he made long thrusts until he soaked her insides with his cum and she screamed out with pleasure at his jerking cock. As she relaxed in the following moments, Jen was thinking ‘now I have him. Men are at their most vulnerable after sex. I’ll get what I want then.’

The next moment Sam rolled her over and began to smear her juices on her arsehole.

“Oh, yes please...” she breathed.