The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Asstral Intrusion

(MC, MD, MF, FF)

I will admit that the idea for this story occurred to me years ago, before I started writing these types of stories, when I watched one of the first season’s episodes of Charmed. This demon was using its power to influence the actions of the sisters. With a little patience and forgetting about destroying them, he could have had some fun. Live and learn is better than dying ignorant.

* * *

My name is Fred, I was never good with the ladies, but not for the reason you would think. Good looking without being strikingly handsome, well to do but not rich, etc. you get the picture. The problem was an inability to articulate. I just did not know how to talk to women, perhaps if I had learned how to do that one thing it might be different, but it is too late to turn back now.

Leaving the local hot spot (alone) (again) I heard a scuffle in an ally, peering in I was shocked to see a man standing over a women holding what looked to me to be a knife. He spoke in a malevolent tone to her, just dripping with evil. He said he was going to use his athame to steal her astral powers. Once I realized what he was doing, I began to move, but too late; taking the knife (athame) he stabbed her with it laughing. I flung myself at him wrenching the knife out of her, she screamed. Somehow, during the struggle the knife ended up planted in me. I feinted, and then I stood up. However, I could see both her body and mine on the ground. I almost feinted again but not having a body I somehow did not. Her scream had brought others and the man ran from the scene, several people gave chase. I witnessed the whole thing, the police the paramedics the explanations; at least I was in the clear.

They had already given up on the woman, but were working on me, I mean on my body. The shocker was when the paramedics said I was alive. I was standing right there, dead. I had already discovered that no one could see or feel me although I thought they might have heard me. They said I was alive. How could I be alive here I was a ghost looking down at my body. Moving closer to listen, one of the paramedics said pupils showed no response and added it was as if no one was home. Bending down to get a closer look and boom, I was in major pain and tried to sit up. The paramedics stopped that and continued to work. I almost left again, the pain really sucked but they shot something into the arm and that was that.

Waking up in a strange place wrapped in bandages with the taste of crap in your mouth is no picnic. The sharp pain did not help either. I must have pulled something out because a buzzer was ringing and a middle-aged woman popped her head in and began fussing with the various tubes and wires. She left and a policewoman walked in and it was difficult not to give her a through examination. As it was it felt like an essay test, lots of questions and yes and no answers were not acceptable. It was all business, she wrote down all the information and finally said that I was free to go, but would need to be available in case they made an arrest.

Officer Jennifer did not look too happy when she spoke of an arrest, that and a few hints indicated the chances of that happening were slim. When she turned to leave and walk out her ass was carefully examined. That was the only “entertainment” the rest was boring interspersed with bouts of extreme pain. While the pain did not drive me out of my mind, it did drive me out of my body. The problem was that the stupid monitors would go nuts when brain activity dropped to near zero. About the third time and not happy about returning to my body, I spoke to the Dr., it just happened to be while still out of body.

“Your wasting your time, something is wrong with the equipment, just shut it off and just remove the wires.”

“Nurse something must be wrong with the equipment, this is the third time, I really do not need to waste my time. Just shut it off and remove the sensors.” You could have knocked me over with a feather, when he said that. They did not hear me; well at least not consciously, I had tried a number of times. Apparently, though they did hear the spoken word they could listen in some fashion.

Later that evening when the drugs had worn off and the pain was flaring I was hanging out, so to speak when this hot nurse came in. Maybe late thirties but she could be a cougar if she wanted to. Watching was kind of fun and her plans soon became evident when she brought in a bowl with warm soapy water and a washcloth. It was erotic watching her soap up the body, but when she came to the cock and balls, she just barely touched them.

You should do more than that, give them a good cleaning.”

She stopped and went back to the crotch working in the soapy water getting it nice and clean. Does a connection exist between the mind and the body when they are not together? Who knows? However, she soon had a very hard cock in her warm soapy hands. She stopped and blushed then began to pull away.

Don’t stop; use your mouth and give that cock a good sucking.

She started to move forward her lips open then she stopped shook her head and removed her hands again.

You got that cock hard you can’t leave it like that at least using your hand to finish.”

Stopping herself the nurse began to use her hands again to jack off the hard rod between her fingers.

That’s right look at that nice cock, nice and clean, you love the way the cock looks. A taste wouldn’t hurt, just a lick over the tip.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this, I won’t even give my boyfriend head,” she said to herself.

However, she kissed the tip and with further encouragement, she began to lick and even suck on the cock. It was going well until she got a taste of pre-cum on her tongue. I look of disgust crossed her face. “Ugh, I hate the taste of seamen.”

Not this seamen this taste different, in fact it taste very good, other men’s seamen will still taste bad but this seamen taste great.

She looked around a confused expression on her face but returned to sucking and kissing the tip of the cock. When cum exploded out of the cock and some got in her mouth her first intent was to spit it out.

It taste really good, you want more of it, and only his seamen can taste so good. You want more you want all of it. It is so addicting, you need his cum in you.”

She showed less and less resistance with each time, her mind becoming more malleable with each shift in her thoughts. She proceeded to capture every drop of cum she could find swallowing it and savoring the taste. When she was done, she arranged the hospital gown and patted the crotch with a possessive caress. “You’re a good patient. I will have to make sure I take care of you tomorrow.”

You will need to; you will begin to crave his cum by mid afternoon.”

She looked around as if she had heard someone than left the room, already planning for the next sponge bath she would be giving that wonderful cock…patient.

The morning left a lot to think about, had the nurse responded to the manipulation or was it something she would have done anyway. Perhaps the real question was could the experiment be repeated, with other subjects.

Officer Jennifer returned right after breakfast. She had more question but seemed willing to answer a few in return. It took very little time for her to make it clear she had no interest in dating or seeing me either during or after the case. She enjoyed well-muscled men who were classically handsome and very well to do. Jennifer apparently had a wide selection available to her and rejected all but the best of the best. She had closed the door when she began her questioning so it seemed like the perfect opportunity.

It had gotten very easy to slip out of body by this point, almost second nature. When Jennifer believed that her subject had dozed off, she began to stand, perhaps to leave.

Just sit back and relax, he will be up in a few seconds.”

She sat back down and began to review her notes.

He really is a nice guy, even though you did not tell him, you find him very attractive.”

Looking over with a quizzical look, she began to reevaluate her subject.

It was really brave of him to try and save the woman, which really turns you on that he was willing to risk his life to try and save her.

She squirmed in her seat and it looked like her nipples were hardening under her uniform. She spread her legs and her lips slightly as she continued to gaze on the comatose body.

It looks like he is aroused; excitement is your strongest emotion at that indication of his interest in you.”

It went on like that for a while there were several missteps and false starts but she was rubbing her clit though her uniform pants and moaning lustfully when I finally returned to my body. I sat up and looked at her, now the tables were turned and her body was oblivious to the fact that I was watching her.

“Is everything ok Officer Jennifer?” Startled she removed her hand and blushed as she tried to get herself together.

“Yes, everything is fine, you dozed off and perhaps I did as well. Now I really need to ask you some more questions, just a few more and then we will be done.”

She finished quickly obviously embarrassed by her actions, but when she left, it was no problem to pop out and follow her. It should not have been surprising that she went to the bathroom and proceeded to play with herself. It was too good of an opportunity to pass up. Her passion directed at only one person, and her orgasm was more than she anticipated. By the time she left, it was a simple matter of ordering her now responsive mind to return to the hospital room and stick her head in. “I think I have changed my mind, I would not only date you I intend to take you up on your offer as soon as you get out of here and I will be back later. Not to question you, I will be off duty and dressed in civvies.”

She left the door open and gave a little extra sway to her hips as she left.

Another discovery made while the long day passed was when the body was ‘abandoned’ it seemed to heal considerably faster than normal. In order to speed up healing a good part of the day was spent ‘experimenting’ several encounters occurred that might not have in the hospital that day, while others did not despite indications that they were going to happen.

It was later than expected when Jennifer showed up in a hot little mini-skirt. She was hot under the skirt as well. She came in and began without any opening statement. “You did something to me didn’t you? I went home to change because I did not think my clothing was hot enough for you. I never do that so it must be something you did. Did you slip me something and if you did how?”

I could not get a word in so I left my body and began to tell her to calm down. Orders didn’t work at first so suggestions had to be made several in fact until finally she was sitting in a chair her eyes glazed and she absorbed my will, one sentence at a time. When we were both cognizant again, she began again, with no memory of her tirade.

“Hi Fred sorry I’m late I just wanted to make sure I was perfect for you. Do you like my little outfit?” She twirled then leaned over and in a stage whisper added. “In case you missed it I did not put on any panties.” She moved closer and took my hand placing it between her legs spreading slightly so my fingers penetrated the damp curls of her pussy. “See, now that feels nice and wet all eager for you. I have no intention of going out with you until after you fuck me good and hard.”

Who knows how far we would have gone right there if the door had not opened and ‘my’ night nurse walked in. Jennifer’s “I am a police officer” did not hold much weight dressed the way she was, so she was sent on her way.

“No that your ‘friend’ is gone I can give you your sponge bath. Why don’t you lay back and close your eyes, while I clean you off.” She sniffed my fingers. “We can start with your hand.” She worked slowly hoping I would doze off but she lingered at my cock and balls, which of course responded to her expert touch. Her obvious frustration grew as her need for my cock warred with her professionalism. Finally giving up she bent her head and began to suck and lick my cock. She took a lot more into her mouth than the other night and really seemed to be into it. I suggested that she get on the bed for some 69. She responded that she could not do that since she was involved with someone. She was just trying to relieve my needs. I stopped her and quickly slid out.

You will do anything he says, willingly and eagerly. You need to please him in any way you can.”

This time when I suggested it she quickly dropped her panties and straddled my face her damp shaved pussy pressing against my mouth. I popped out again for a quick instruction before popping back. “Your body is far more sensitive and sexually responsive to him than anyone else.” That did the trick as she moaned and grinded her pussy cumming repeatedly. When the seamen shot out she clamped down to get every drop. “Each time his cum enters your body, your addiction to his cum and him increases. Already you crave his tongue in your pussy; soon you will need his cock inside your cunt as well.”

When she had gotten ever drop she could she moved off of him and proceeded to clean his face. “There you go nice and clean and all of your needs taken care of.”

“Not really, I could use a hot wet pussy sliding up and down my cock.”

“Well you will have to wait until you are out of here then you and that slut I tossed out of here can take care of that need.”

You want and need to take care of that need, why should her pussy get fucked when your cunt needs that cock as much or more than you need it in your mouth.”

She dropped her panties that she had just picked up from the floor and climbed onto the bed straddling his cock. “I hope you can handle this because my cunt needs your cock and no police slut is going to get it before I do.” She rode the cock for twenty minutes, during which time; several new commands were added to her sexually over stimulated mind and body.

This time before she left she licked his cock clean instead of using a washcloth. Her parting instruction was to get plenty of rest since she had plans for him. That night he visited Jennifer as she slept drilling commands and thoughts into her unconscious mind. By morning Officer Jennifer was well on her way to becoming Slave Jennifer and happy to be that way. During the day, Nurse Jackie received the same treatment, though with more interruptions. When Jackie interrupted the heavy petting and fondling going on with Jennifer, she simply closed the door and locked it.

“Is this a private party or can anyone join in?”

“As long as Fred says it is ok I have no objections. I don’t mind sharing him with another woman. I cannot believe I am saying this, but it actually turns me on.”

Jackie giggled. “You too, I have no idea what how he does it but I just dumped my boyfriend. I am making myself available to him in any and every way I can. I just tossed out a five year relationship with the hope of Fred letting me be his, girlfriend, mistress, or whatever.”

Jennifer blushed but quickly added, “I happened to be between relationships, and like you Fred is now the only ‘male’ relationship I am interested in, now.”

“Male relationship, does that mean you might be interested in a female relationship?”

“To be honest I am or was completely hetero until I woke up this morning thinking I could not only deal with but would enjoy another woman, as long as Fred was involved.”

“Hmmm, me too, like I said he has done something to us.”

You don’t care if Fred has done something to you or not, you want and need him sexually and you are more than willing to be bi-sexual with any other woman he fucks. You will do anything he asks and have an enormous need to please him.”

They both stopped talking and began to fondle me as I lay there in the bed. Soon the hospital gown was gone and all of their breasts and pussies were uncovered and available to touch. It is difficult to describe the first threesome. It was an awkward affair and with out some astral suggestions the outcome might have been different. As it was both women left satisfied and yet still wanting more Fred.

I thought I was set, I had several attractive women willing to do almost anything to or for me. As they say power corrupts and ultimate power corrupts absolutely, the fact is that now that I had started having several women were just not enough for me any more.

That night and the next morning I actively spoke with both girls, when they woke up they began to go through pictures of their friends separating them into two groups, those they thought worthy of Fred’s attention and those they no longer had time for.

It had not gotten any easier. Fred discovered that mental adjustments required repeated input. In fact he made sure that both Jennifer and Jackie received additional training. He did not know if he needed to do it daily or if he would reach a point where the girls would no longer need to have their adjusted viewpoints enhanced and influenced. On the other hand he did know how to talk to girls, they just were not aware he was present.