The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

At the Game

I watched all day. As the game ended, I noticed what I had needed, a woman by herself leaving. The thirst had become unbearable. I followed her from the concourse level down the stairway and outside. I was careful not to allow anyone to see me following her. She was dressed in a Cubs uniform with matching hat and a rose colored pair of sunglasses. About one hundred yards outside the stadium, she stopped and pulled a pack of Marlboros and a lighter out of her fanny pack. I watched with glee as she lit a cigarette and sucked greedily on the filter. On the back of her jersey the name “Velazquez” was printed along with the number “1”. I continued to follow her through the upper parking lot and down into the lower sections. She proceeded down to the basement section and walked unaware of my presence to her SUV. As she arrived at her SUV, I sped up to assume a position directly behind her, checking all the way to make sure we were alone. I heard her keys insert in the lock and knew this was my cue to act. I grabbed her shoulder and spun her around to make eye contact with me.

“What the hell?” she exclaimed as she spun around.

“Look at me.” I said as my hand grabbed her forearm.

Our eyes met, and my gaze penetrated deep through her sunglasses all the way into the open doors of her mind. It only took seconds for me to obtain control of her voice and motor skills. I moved closer until our faces were mere inches apart and raised her glasses. Her eyes were blank, lost completely in mine. My mind continued to probe hers looking for any weaknesses and it didn’t take long to finish forcing her submission to me.

“What is your name?” I commanded.

“Susan, master.” She responded without emotion.

“Susan, you will obey me without question. Is that understood?” I asked already knowing the answer.

“Yes my lord, I can and shall obey my new master.” Susan replied.

I ordered her to unlock the doors and enter the passenger’s side of the vehicle while got into the driver’s side. As we got in I noticed she was still too mechanical so I ordered her to enjoy serving me. As we drove away, Susan told me that she was not married and lived alone in an apartment downtown. This was excellent. I would be able to do with her as I pleased without interruption. As we left I ordered her to light another Marlboro and smoke it. She exactly as she was told.

“Susan, after we get to your apartment, I am going to ravage your body, using it as my play toy. Do you understand?” I spoke.

“Yes master. It will be an honor to serve you.” She responded.

As we drove she gave me directions back to her apartment. Night was falling around us. The city lights were beginning to come alive as the sun settled into the background. I decided I could have some fun with her on the trip back to her apartment.

“Susan, you will suck my cock until I cum.” I ordered her to do.

“Master I will enjoy the taste of your load.” She said as she bent over to start.

Susan’s lips were full, pouty, and covered in bright pink lipstick. She hurriedly undid my jeans and lowered my zipper until my boxers were exposed. Susan eagerly licked her lips as she pulled my shaft from its hiding place. She removed her cap and her lips slid greedily over the limp cock placed in front of her mouth. She surprisingly took my entire flaccid member into her warm, wet mouth, sucking hard on the head as she popped it out of her mouth. I quickly grew to over ten inches and she no longer could take all of it into her mouth. Her full lips continued the massage of the base of the head of my cock while her tongue serviced the top. As we entered into the parking garage at her apartment complex, I ordered her to stop and fix my jeans. We briskly walked to her upstairs apartment. It was in the back of the complex and at the end of the walkway so she only had one neighbor below and next to her. Once inside her apartment her fate was sealed.

“Susan lock the door and undress now.” I commanded as I undressed also.

Susan did as she was told, locking the door and chain lock. She started undressing by removing her shoes then her pants. Susan was wearing a pair of red thong underwear, sexy as hell I might add. I ordered her to leave those on. I next ordered her to unbutton her jersey, but leave it on and remove her bra. She wore a satin bra which covered a pair of C cup tits that were firm and supple. On her left breast she had a tattoo of a butterfly, and I noticed that her nipples were disproportionate to the rest of her breast.

“Susan, you are my slut. You will service me sexually until I’m done with you, then I will suck you dry of your blood causing you a painful death.” I told her.

“Master, I live only to obey you. I will enjoy your enormous cock and then I will take even more pleasure in you teeth sinking into my flesh. I will serve you until my very last breath my lord.” Susan replied quickly.

Susan quickly dropped to her knees and resumed the blowjob she had started in the SUV. Her lips were even better this time than before. Her head bopped back and forth on my erect penis. I decided to have even more fun with her. I took my right hand and grabbed the back of her hair. I then pistoned my cock all the way into her mouth, causing her to gag and nearly vomit. For the next minute or so, I took great pleasure in orally raping Susan while she moaned in approval. It only took that long for my load to erupt into her awaiting love hole. The hot cum blew down her gapped throat causing her to gag, but Susan eagerly swallowed every drop I gave to her. She happily licked my cock clean of the last few drops of cum and showed them to me on her tongue before swallowing them in one gulp.

Being a vampire has its privileges. One of which is the ability to have multiple orgasms with only a few moments between them. Susan was still in ecstasy from the hot load that had just been blasted down her throat when I ordered her to the bedroom for the fucking of her now shortening life. As we approached the bed, I ripped off her shirt fully exposing her tits. Her nipples were huge, at least an inch long and completely erect from our earlier escapades. My hands squeezed hard on her tits causing her to moan in utter pleasure, my fingers rolling her nipples between them. Her hands had dove into her now soaked pubic hair and were working industriously between her thighs. Susan already had three orgasms but I knew that she would be dry by the time this was over. I stepped back and watched as she fell on the bed, still fingering herself to one climax after another.

I moved over and knelt before her spreading her legs to reveal the sweet smell of sex between them. My hands joined hers in rubbing her now engorged clit. She moaned loudly with extreme pleasure as we fingered her. I could not take anymore. My head went forward and I allowed my tongue to dart up her thigh. Susan lost another orgasm as my tongue teased her inner thigh. She was under my spell beyond any hope of ever being freed. Susan now needed me to feed on her. I had other plans for now though. My tongue continued to probe her pubic region, playfully missing her white hot pussy. Susan begged for me to have my way with her exposed body; to use it solely for my pleasure.

My mouth finally locked onto her dripping pussy. My tongue buried itself deep within her causing her to thrust wildly on the bed. Susan pushed her pelvis up to meet my probing tongue. While this was going on, my hands were free to explore her ample tits. I squeezed hard, hard enough to cause to her to grimace in pain, but I did not stop. My tongue worked her into three more orgasms, but there was a price to be paid for the oral pleasure she received. While my tongue found her sweet pussy hole, my teeth sank deep into the area just above Susan’s clit. Her hands interlocked behind my head to force me to continue feeding on her now gapping cunt. Her blood trickled into my mouth slowly so I could savor every drop. I feed for a couple of minutes to satisfy the extreme hunger I had felt, and once it subsided I elected to fuck Susan’s brains out before I drained her entire body of blood.

“Susan, lay back and accept your destiny.” I ordered her to do.

“Fuck me master! Oh god please fuck me! I’m begging you master to fuck me hard.” Susan pleaded as she moved on her back.

Susan’s legs spread to offer her soaked pussy as a sacrifice to my enormous cock, but I had other plans.

“Susan, if you want my cock in you pussy you must offer me your ass first.” I stated.

“Anything master, fuck all my holes, fill me with your wonderful cum.” Susan replied as she lifted her legs. Her fingers found her asshole and gapped it open to offer to me. I ordered her to finger it to widen it out in preparation for my cock. Susan’s right index finger dove into her ass pulsing as she worked enlarged it for me. Her breath was ragged as she fuck her own asshole with her finger. Her left hand began to massage her ass cheeks as her right continued the assault on her asshole.

“That’s excellent. Now beg for what you desire whore.” I said.

“Master,” Susan could barely talk at this point, “I beg you to fuck me. Do as you wish. I am only here to please you. Fuck me. FEED ON ME” Susan screamed emphatically.

My cock was rock hard and I intended to use it. I violently shoved all ten inches into her freshly fingered asshole and watched as her eyes widened before she passed out from the shock. It only took a moment for her to awaken. I viscously fucked her virgin ass with my rock hard cock, tearing her as I pistoned in and out. Susan erupted into more and more explosive orgasms until she shook wildly on the bed. After five minutes of anal, I pulled out and offered my penis to my cock whore who eagerly slurped on my balls before inserting it deep into her mouth to remove the shit from it. Susan was only to happy to suck into another orgasm as I exploded this time all over her sweaty face. Cum dripped off her chin and she scooped it up and placed it on her tongue to swallow. I watched as Susan also took a little on her finger and inserted that finger into her swollen asshole. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she shoved the cum into her own ass.

Susan’s legs slowly lowered around me, giving me easier access to her pussy. I rubbed her inner thighs with my palms and watched as she bit her bottom lip in anticipation of what would come next. Susan took her jersey and wiped her face off to allow me to do as I pleased with her entire body.

My tongue probed into her used mouth. It tasted like smoke and cum. My hands groped her firm tits. Her eyes closed as we embraced and I allowed my cock to brush up against her inner thigh just to tease her. My teeth ached for her olive skin but I knew that even more pleasures awaited me in her soft, wet pussy. Susan pushed her hips up showing me that she desired to be fucked.

“Susan, I will fuck you, but after I do I will gorge myself on your blood.” I informed her.

“Please master fuck me. I’m burning up. I need your manhood inside my cunt. I will gladly offer my blood for this.” Susan begged.

“Yes. I will fuck your cunt, but first a little preview of my feast” I said as my mouth pushed away from hers. Susan turned her head to her right giving access to her beautiful neck. My teeth grazed her neck gently, being careful not puncture it as I slide down her body to her ample breasts. I suckled feverishly on her nipple to get it erect again. After Susan’s nipple became erect, I engulfed her massive tit into my mouth. My teeth sank into it just above the areola region and her blood flowed freely into my mouth. Susan moaned and begged for me to drain her then but I decided to just take a little. By now Susan was a cock hungry slut who would anything for just one more orgasm.

I mounted her missionary style allowing me to see the immense pleasure my cock gave her. Susan’s eyes rolled back into her head as the head of my dick penetrated her hot pussy. I went slowly at first only giving her a few inches. The torture was too much. Susan impaled her soaked cunt on my cock, ramming me into her with complete abandon. For the next fifteen minutes I rode out a stream of her orgasms. Susan moaned and sighed as my cock abused her. After I finished brutally fucking her, I decided it time for us to finish. I willed myself to my biggest orgasm yet. Susan screamed as my enormous load filled her gapping hole and spilled out onto her glistening thighs. I pulled out of her pussy and used my left hand to tilt her head to her right, exposing the throbbing vein there.

“Master, please take now” Susan pleaded with me.

I buried my teeth deep into her neck, causing Susan to grimace in pain. This time there would be no stopping. I sucked hard as she gasped for air. The blood flowed fast at first slowing as her life slipped away from her. As the last drops of blood gushed from Susan’s lifeless body, I rose up over her. It was late. I needed to find shelter away from the body so I could rest. In one last act of control, I pissed on Susan’s still chest.

As I got dressed I wondered how the police would classify this one. A female body, drained of blood with puncture wounds on her thighs, neck and breasts. Probably a cult type murder I laughed. I left using her SUV to drive back to the stadium and therefore leaving her forever.