The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ATTACHMENT

Chapter 1

First installment. Feedback welcome — .

* * *

Jim: No, this isn’t spam. We actually know each other. Don’t delete it. Hear me out.

There’s a short video clip attached to this email. Again, I know you, you know me. This isn’t a scam or a virus. It’s just a video I’d like you to watch.

Keep the video around. You don’t need to watch it right away, but I expect you to keep it where you can find it easily. I’ll be calling you later on today, when you get off work, to see if you have any particular thoughts about it.

If there’s any doubt that I’m a real person, you were wearing a blue oxford and cognac wingtips last night.

* * *

Reading this for the first time at 6 AM from the toilet, Jim rubbed his eyes. He looked into the bedroom and saw his blue dress shirt and dress shoes on the floor. Cognac?, he thought. I didn’t know that was a named color. I thought it was just, like, medium orange-brown or something.

The email was from an unfamiliar address. Who had he been with last night? Now he remembered. It was his second date with that girl Julia... if the first date really even counted as a date. That time, they’d made a little awkward small talk, but she suddenly got a call and said she’d been called back in to work practically as soon as they’d been seated.

So he’d barely met Julia the first time. She seemed nice enough, and she wasn’t unattractive. Average, perhaps, but at least she wasn’t difficult to look at; that was sufficient for Jim. Looks weren’t a big factor for him anyway.

Unfortunately, Julia had also proved a bit lacking in the conversational department on their longer raincheck-date the previous evening. She seemed a bit nervous, as she had before, but also a little disinterested. She asked relatively few questions. More worryingly, she seemed to make a point of offering even fewer details about herself in response whenever Jim inquired about this element of her life or another. Outcome: the date had been punctuated by numerous long and awkward silences.

Jim politely curtailed the evening at the end of dinner, saying he had to be up early for work. He’d left the restaurant with no feel at all for who Julia was, other than an average-looking and nice enough woman with a possible social-anxiety problem. Heck, he wasn’t really even sure of her occupation. He figured that there really wasn’t any point in a third date. From her lack of visible enthusiasm, he’d presumed Julia felt the same way.

There was really no chance that this email could have been from anyone but Julia, though... unless he had a secret admirer or something from work, and he doubted that. Besides, the email had made a point of what he’d been wearing the previous night. He definitely hadn’t seen anyone he knew from work at the restaurant.

Jim couldn’t imagine what the seemingly uninterested (and seemingly uninteresting) Julia could have possibly wanted him to see. Probably some dumb Internet meme, a kitten video or something. Maybe this was just her really bizarre way of saying she wanted to see him again, or trying to generate a sense of mystique.

Now at least convinced of who he was dealing with, Jim double-clicked the attached file with confidence.

The screen soon filled with the dim image of a clean-shaven vagina being slowly manipulated by hand.

Jim laughed at the totally unexpected amateur porn. He thought for a minute re: whether he really needed to jerk off today. Deciding that the answer to this oft-recurrent question was “no,” he closed the laptop and jumped into the shower.

* * *

Later on, at work, Jim contemplated the video that Julia had sent him from her “anonymous” email account. What the hell was that about? Was she saying she was up for a casual encounter? Or did she still want or hope for something more involving him? It was impossible to know which direction her thoughts were leaning from the video alone, or at least what little of it he’d let himself watch.

And either way, Jim just wasn’t that interested. He knew he hadn’t been sending mixed signals. Surely his diplomatic but swift departure from the date had clearly signaled his lack of interest. Julia certainly hadn’t hinted that anything further had been on her mind either.

She had said she’d call when he got off work. Jim decided he’d answer the call, and sweetly make it clear that she really wasn’t his type. He might be interested in a one-night stand, though... maybe... as long as he could learn enough about her to know that she wasn’t just fucking nuts. Of course, in his experience, unfamiliar women who sent out unsolicited pictures of their goods often tended to be a bit less than stable overall.

* * *

As promised, the phone rang at 6:30pm. Unsurprisingly, it was a call from Julia’s number. Jim picked up.

“Hi, Julia.”

“Hello, Jim.” Jim had expected Julia to at least betray some kind of faux-naughty tone, the tone of a woman who had just sent a near-stranger a video of herself masturbating and expected it to have some kind of deeply arousing effect. Alternately, you’d think she’d at least sound a bit ashamed, perhaps of something she’d done while drunk later in the evening in his absence. Instead, she sounded pretty much... normal.

“I suppose you wanted to talk about the video you sent me.” Jim couldn’t help himself from laughing a little.

“Oh, you knew it was from me, did you?” Julia seemed completely unsurprised that he’d connected the dots so easily. At least she wasn’t delusional about that.

“Yeah, I just don’t have a lot of women sending me things like that, I guess, and y’know... you were the only person I met with last night.“

“I guess that’s good to know. Well, anyway... yeah, I did sort of want to talk about that video. Actually, it’s not so much that I want to talk about it—I mean, have you watched it? It’s fine if you haven’t. I know you’re busy.”

“Yeah, I...” Jim stammered at Julia’s continued-cool and -collected manner. “...I haven’t really had a chance to watch it. I mean, I saw what was in it, but I was getting ready for work, and...”

“Jim, what I really want is to talk to you while you watch the video. Can you go get something to watch it with?” Still the same matter-of-fact tone, as if Julia was talking with her insurance agent or something.

“Julia, I’m not sure if that’s really...”

“Jim, really, believe me, it’s no big deal. I promise you I’m not crazy, and I don’t expect you to react any particular way. Just go get your laptop or whatever and watch the video. I’ve got a few words to say to you while you watch it.”

Jim was definitely intrigued now. And, um, she had said she wasn’t crazy. “Um... alright, I’ll... OK, just hold on a second.” He put the phone down and dutifully fetched the laptop, bringing it out to the living room sofa. “...Alright, I’ve got it. Let me find the video.“

“Let me know when you’ve got it open, Jim. Also, a few more things... I’m really sorry to have to ask, but... I want you to put me on speakerphone, I want you to be sitting down comfortably while we talk, and I need you to put that video on repeat so it plays over and over automatically. Can you do all of that?“

“I... guess?” Jim figured she must be planning to try and seduce him in the weirdest possible manner at this point. At least he’d either get a laugh or a lay out of the deal. But he was truly becoming curious where she’d try and take things from here.

“Got it, uh, Julia. Let me put this on repeat... OK, there we go.” Jim turned on the speakerphone, sat back with his laptop on the couch armrest, and fullscreened the video. It was still just a dim video of Julia encircling her clit with her fingertips, and doing so incredibly slowly.

“Alright, Jim. Sitting comfortably?” Julia finally at least sounded a little nervous; Jim could hear the tiniest trembling in her voice.

“Yeah, Julia, I am...”

“Good.”

Jim watched Julia’s nicely-painted fingertips a few seconds longer. They were still moving in slow circles, showing him her clit, prying it and her labia slowly and gently in every direction. “...So, um, I take it this is a video of your...“

“First, Jim,” Julia interrupted, “you’re not going to talk for a while. Actually, neither am I. The only other thing I want you to tell me is when you’ve watched the entire video twice through.”

“Alright, I’ll...”

“I’m serious, Jim, not a word from you until the second playing is done.” She sounded stern. Jim was now really curious as to where she was going to take this. That new sternness in conjunction with her obvious confidence and businesslike manner was, if Jim was being honest, a little bit hot in a really weird way.

Jim went silent, and so did the phone. The video continued. It was more of the same. Then, unexpectedly, it ended—and looped back to the beginning.

“...There went the second pass.”

“Alright, Jim, so now, please just listen. Keep watching, and don’t stop. Don’t say anything, not a peep, unless I ask you a question. Are we clear?”

“We’re clear.” Jim had to stifle a laugh again. This was certainly interesting.

“To answer your earlier question, this is my pussy. This video is me playing with my pussy very slowly. I made this last night after our date. I know you weren’t really into our date, Jim, but that’s OK. You don’t know me yet.”

Jim laughed. “It’s true, I very obviously don’t.“

“Not a peep, Jim. It’s my turn to talk. Don’t stop watching and don’t stop listening.”

“OK, sorry.” Jim did as he was told.

“So I made this video, and sent it to you, and shortly after that I played with myself much faster and let myself cum...” Jim felt himself stiffen a little bit at the mention of this undocumented event. ...Wait a minute, he was already hard. When had that happened?

“...but none of that is important right now. You can see that I’m moving my fingertips very slowly, not really touching my clit directly, just sort of working circles around it, very slow circles. This is how I like to be touched at first. Pay very close attention.”

Jim paid attention.

“Since you’re paying such close attention, Jim, I can tell you now that something else may happen while you’re listening to me. In about ten minutes’ time, you will either be hypnotized by me and my video, or we will probably never speak again.”

“Hypnoti...”

Julia cut off Jim’s indignant question. “It’s important, Jim, that you not speak unless I ask you a question. Like now: Do you like watching me playing with my pussy?”

“Yes, I... I guess I do. But what was...”

“Are you hard right now?”

“Yes, Julia, I’m...” Jim sighed. “...I’m hard, for fucksake. Look, I’m sorry to swear, but what is this? What did you say about...“

“Right now, Jim, all that matters is that you’re hard, and you’re enjoying watching me play with my pussy. You definitely weren’t expecting any of that just five minutes ago, right?“

“No, I definitely was not.”

“But you are hard, and you are enjoying watching me play with my pussy, right?“

“Yes, I already said that. Fuck.”

“So my point stands. Just go with it, go with me here, and you may be even more pleasantly surprised.” Jim harrumphed; Julia seemed to ignore him.

“Now, as for the hypnosis part, that’s the reason why you need to be quiet and just watch and listen. I promise you can’t be hurt by being hypnotized, or at least not by being hypnotized by me. You may not even be hypnotized at all when I’m done, ten or fifteen minutes from now.

“That’s fine, and again... if that doesn’t happen, we’ll never need to speak again. You’ll just have a new and great story about that crazy woman who sent you a video of her playing with herself and then tried to hypnotize you over the phone.

“But even if you do end up hypnotized ten minutes from now, even if you’ve never gone into that state before, I’m not going to hurt you or erase your mind or steal your money or do anything fucked-up to you whatsoever when I’ve brought you there. I promise, Jim. I am a good person, honestly, and I know exactly what I’m doing.”

“...O... OK.” Jim didn’t know why he’d agreed. At this point it was clear that Julia was fucking nuts.

“One last time: Only respond when I ask you to, Jim. Listen and watch.”

Jim didn’t know why he complied with that request either. But he did. He heard Julia take in and let out a deep breath, possibly a drink of water. Once again he could swear he heard her trembling just a little, even if just in the way she breathed.

“Good, Jim. I want you to take three deep breaths. In... and out. In... and out. In...” Jim heard her breathe, and realized he was breathing with her. “...and out. Keep breathing just like that. Breathe slow. Breathe deep. Let yourself sink into the couch. Keep watching my fingers.”

Jim felt himself sink into the couch. He was still hard, and still watching her fingers. He figured the video must have looped at least six, eight times by now.

“We’ve already talked about how I like to circle my pussy slowly with my fingertips. You’ve been watching exactly how I do that. Keep watching and keep breathing slow. You’ll see the same slow circles, over and over. You’ll notice that I have a distinct rhythm in the way I move my fingers around and around. You might even decide to match the rate of your breathing to those circles.”

Jim didn’t even know what that last phrase meant. He thought about it, and decided he’d let himself breathe in when her fingers reached the top of the circle around her clit, and begin breathing out when they got to the bottom of the circle.

He locked into that rhythm; he hadn’t even realized until now that her fingers were actually following a rhythm.

As the video met its end and looped again, his breathing led him to realize that she’d edited the clip so that her fingers were in exactly the same position at the start and end of the video. It was sort of mind-boggling to consider that she’d put this much thought into a self-made masturbation video.

“Good, Jim. I can hear that you’ve finally found the same rhythm as my fingers. That’s perfect. Keep breathing exactly this way, right along with my circles. Are you starting to feel relaxed now?”

“Yes, actually.”

“Are you feeling good?”

Jim hadn’t thought about that until now either. “...Yes, I... I am.”

“And you want to keep relaxing and feeling better and better, don’t you?” Jim noticed she was sounding a little vacant and farther away than she had just a few minutes ago. He realized he actually felt that way himself.

“...Yeah. Sure.”

“Well, this is exactly what it’s like when you start to be hypnotized, Jim. It’s just relaxing, and it’s just nice, and you just want to keep feeling more relaxed and feeling.

“Think about that for a moment, as you keep breathing along with the rhythm of my fingers. Think about each breath relaxing you more and more, each circle around my clit relaxing you more and more...

“...And every little bit you continue to relax, that good feeling just grows deeper and deeper inside you, starting to pulse and glow warmly inside you, even overflowing and washing over you now and then... and then you just feel even better, even more relaxed.”

Jim felt a little shudder as a tiny wave of pleasure pushed through his body.

“You’re going deeper into hypnosis, now, Jim. I can hear it in your breathing, in that tiny little moan you just let out.” Did I moan just now? Jim wondered. Maybe I did.

“At this point, you know what it’s like to be a little bit hypnotized, Jim, because I have hypnotized you, just a little bit.“

Has she? Is this what it’s like? She’s right, it is pretty nice.

“And you now know it’s possible for me to hypnotize you, just talking to you, while you watch me playing in those wonderful circles with my pussy. You can’t stop watching those circles, can you, Jim?”

“...No.”

“And my pussy looks more and more beautiful the more you look at it, doesn’t it?”

Jim realized she was right about that too. “...Yes.”

“Just acknowledging that much, Jim, means that my attempt to hypnotize you is working, and it is working very well. Just acknowledging to me, to yourself, that you can’t look away from my beautiful pussy also takes you deeper...” Indeed, Jim felt himself slip deeper.

“...it makes that growing warmth and pleasure in your body grow stronger...” Jim felt another wave of nondescript but unmistakable pleasure push through him.

“...and makes you keep watching, watching, helpless to look away from my fingertips on my pussy. Every circle more enticing, more enthralling, casting a spell on you that makes you unable to think of anything else, unable to do anything except to go deeper and keep watching my fingertips, keep going deeper, keep watching my fingertips.

“It’s a cycle, and you can’t break it now. The more you watch my fingers slowly circling my pussy, the deeper you go, and the deeper you go, the more you want to watch my fingers slowly circling my pussy. You just want to watch my fingers circling, circling, circling, more than anything.”

Jim’s head spun.

“And even as you watch, I know you have become so very deeply relaxed, just listening and watching my fingers on my pussy, that you’d love to let your eyelids close. You’d love to just let them close and drift right off to sleep without a care in the world.”

Jim considered this. His eyelids were incredibly heavy. He hadn’t realized that either.

“But I need you to keep your eyes open a little longer, Jim... and I want you to keep watching my fingers, keep listening to my voice, going deeper.

“Don’t close your eyes yet. If you were to let your eyelids close, then you might go deeper still, deeper than you can currently imagine, and you’d probably also feel better than you can currently imagine.

“I know you might be excited for that, but it also might be a little scary. Are you scared to go even deeper for me right now, Jim?”

“I... yes... a little scared.” Jim could barely move his lips to answer.

“Do you want me to stop hypnotizing you? I can stop all this right now.”

“Nnn...no!” Jim was surprised to hear how concerned, yet so sleepy and distant, he sounded in response.

“Well, we can stay here a little bit longer, with your heavy, sleepy eyes still just barely open, still watching my fingertips, still breathing in rhythm with my fingertips, still going deeper little by little, still feeling just as wonderful as you currently do.”

Jim was both relieved and saddened to hear all of this. He had no idea how he was going to keep his eyes open.

“Keep watching and keep listening, Jim. It will be effortless to remain in this state. My fingertips, the circles, the breathing, my voice through the wire and right into your mind... they all work together to keep you right here, feeling so calm and peaceful and wonderful and blissful, and every so often a wave of warm physical bliss shoots through you, just as before, but stronger every time.”

Jim felt another wave crash over him. He was absolutely certain of an unintentional moan this time.

“And while you stay here, I need to tell you some things, and in a few minutes I will give you a choice. I have told you I am a good person, and that’s true. You are unable to think clearly right now, and that’s not entirely fair to you.

“So listen to me carefully, and answer all my questions, and only when I ask a question. I know it’s hard. It’s hard to answer, isn’t it, Jim?”

“...Yes.”

“I know it is. And every time you answer my question you will be rewarded by going even deeper, and with a big wave of bliss. Did you hear me say that?”

“Yes... ohhhhh. Yes.”

“And you have been very good in not responding to me unless I give you a question. But from now on, from now until the end of this phone call, every time you want to say something but I haven’t asked a question, you will sink very, very deep and feel an even bigger wave of bliss silence you, a wave so strong and so deep that you will immediately forget whatever you wanted to say as you bask in that wonderful feeling helplessly. Did you hear me say THAT, Jim?“

“Yeeeessssssss.”

“Of course you did. You hear my every word, more than you could ever hear my words when not hypnotized, even though you don’t need to think about anything except going deeper still for me, and keeping your eyes on my fingertips, circling, circling my beautiful pussy. It is such a beautiful pussy, isn’t it Jim?“

“Yesssss. ...Beautiful.”

“And not everyone can go into hypnosis, Jim, but so far you’re clearly quite hypnotized and clearly very gifted at going under. I like that about you, among other things.”

Jim thought to thank her, but she hadn’t phrased it as a question. The resultant deep wave of bliss Julia had warned about hit him full on; he moaned uncontrollably, sinking deeper into the sofa.

“So, Jim, I know you do not know much about me, and I do not know much about you. That’s OK; we know enough about each other now to know who else we are doesn’t matter. This state you’re in is a tool we can use to work out minor differences. It’s also a tool we can use to communicate clearly and without fear.

“Ultimately, if we end up in some kind of relationship, we’ll be like any other couple; we may only make it a few days or weeks, or we may go on for a long time, and I’m not going to stand in the way of whatever might happen with us naturally.

“The nice thing about hypnosis, though, Jim, is that if I have a really good subject—like you—I don’t need to worry about quite as many variables, because I will have a direct connection to your innermost thoughts. I’ll know you’re being honest with me at all times.”

Jim really wanted to protest some or maybe all of this, but multiple waves of bodily bliss silenced him. He felt his eyes roll back in his sockets, his eyelids barely able to bounce back open in the aftermath.

“I just don’t have time for guessing or heartbreak, Jim, like what invariably crops up in a new relationship of any kind. This is one way I can make sure that we avoid all of that. You are very easily hypnotized, and very easily brought to a place of honesty. But I am not going to do this to you ever again, not without your advance consent.

“I need you to reflect on what I’ve done to you just in the last fifteen minutes. I need you to know that I can do much, much more. I need you to know that I can use this tool to wield real power over you. I’ll need you to trust me to be fair and benevolent with that kind of power.

“And that part may be hard, because, again, you barely know me right now. I’m a very private person. But I promise I will let you get to know me very well if you let me show you who I am on my terms... if you let me create a safe place for me to do that. Like, y’know, here, where you are, and where you’ll probably also be a fair amount of the time if you’re with me.”

Jim felt his eyebrows furrow.

“And you’re already getting to know me better, Jim. You know now that this is something I love doing to men in my life... to the man in my life... for the man in my life. It makes me very, very excited. You really have no idea.

“But never mind that for now. Just keep watching the circles, Jim... keep breathing... keep going deeper, keep feeling better and better. Are your eyelids still open?”

Jim checked. “Yyyyyyyyyess.”

“Good, Jim. Now, I have told you exactly what I’m thinking. I’ve brought you to this place so I could tell you all of this... my words and my pussy on your screen have brought you to this wonderful place. And it is a beautiful pussy, is it not, Jim?”

“...Yesssss.”

“And it still keeps getting more beautiful the more you watch it, doesn’t it?“

“Yesss. So beautiful.”

“You can see my pussy for real sometime, if you want. That part is entirely up to you.”

Jim wondered, so groggily, what she meant by that.

“But as much as I know you love watching me touch my beautiful pussy, I know your eyelids still want to close. They want to close so badly right now. So here is what will happen.

“...In a moment, I will hang up the phone. When I hang up, your eyes will slam shut, and you will bring yourself to orgasm. You are still hard, aren’t you, Jim?“

“...Yesss.”

“In fact, you are probably harder than you’ve been in a long time, aren’t you?”

Jim thought about it. “Yessss. ...Soooo... so hard.” He thought he detected a faint whine in his distant voice.

“Verrry good. Now, after I hang up and your eyes close... as you stroke your very, very hard cock, in your head, you will see nothing but my fingers still moving slowly, soooo slowly, around my clit, just as vividly as you see it on your screen now.

“And until your climax ends, you will stay deeply hypnotized. You’ll still see my slowly-moving fingers, still circling my pussy, in your mind’s eye.

“You’ll see, and think about, nothing else. My fingers. My pussy. Nothing else in your head. My fingers and pussy in your head, taking you deeper, but also driving you absolutely crazy. And soon you’ll cum. You’ll cum so, so hard.

“After you cum, you will wake up feeling clear-headed and refreshed. You will then go to bed early tonight. You will consider all that I have said to you, here, in this wonderful trance state.

“In the next few days, you will have to decide whether you are interested in what I have in mind, knowing that I will take you back to this same place again the very next time I speak to you... except, this time, even deeper, and over and over.

“You’ll understand that what we might do together may change you, that being involved with me for even a brief period may change what you know and feel about relationships... that some of what you’ll experience while with me may be intense, even confusing.

“And you can have the next seven days to make that decision, whether you want to feel this way or not, whether you want me to do this with you... to do this to you or not.

“If you decide you don’t want what I want, you will never, ever call me again. But if you decide you are intrigued and want to explore this option further, you will call me some evening in the next week. Do you understand all this, Jim?”

“...Yesssss.”

“There’s one more thing you need to know now, Jim. After tonight, you can watch my video as often as you like. When you do, you’ll always end up right where you are right now within moments—helpless, so relaxed, so fascinated, so incredibly, incredibly hard.

“But aside from tonight, you will never, ever be allowed to cum while watching that video unless you have my explicit permission. And getting my explicit permission means calling me again, and calling me again means that you are quite sure you’re ready to proceed with me. Do you understand?”

“...Yesss... yes.”

“Good, Jim. Very good. Let’s review: When I hang up the phone, your eyes will slam shut, and you will explode while thinking only of the slow circles you’ve been watching me draw over and over on my beautiful pussy. It will feel absolutely unbelievable when you finally cum. You are ready to cum, aren’t you?”

“Ohhhhh yesss... yes, Julia. Please... please...”

“Goodbye, Jim. I may talk to you in a few days. Your call. Right now... cum hard for me.”

She hung up.

Jim’s eyes slammed shut. Without a second thought, he ripped open his pants and grabbed his throbbing cock. It felt absolutely huge in his hands. He saw Julia’s fingers, Julia’s pussy, Julia’s fingers, Julia’s pussy. It was just as vivid in his head as she had said it would be.

He viciously pummeled his cock with raw, unadulterated fervor. It was like suddenly being a teenager again. He barely felt in control of his own hand.

A minute or so was all it took to bring him to a full-body climax. The orgasm itself felt like it lasted at least twice as long. He heard himself screaming helplessly like a schoolgirl.

Then Jim’s mind was suddenly free and clear.

And moments later, still barely able to catch his breath, Jim found himself incredibly confused about everything.