The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ATTACHMENT

Chapter 16a

[Author’s dumb long sidenote: Chapter 16 is a rather dense and lengthy chapter, waaaay over 10k words. That’s absolutely fine for a single chapter when reading in book format—which, by the way, I’m planning to cough up in both PDF and Kindle-y formats once I finish writing the story in another week or two—but it’s not so great for reading on the web. It’s especially bad for a chapter where so much happens in such an interlinked way; the onus is on me to help the HTML-based, Internet-ADHD-saddled reader keep their place in all of this somehow. If I fail, well, it’ll just end up no fun for anyone.

For EMCSA-posting purposes, then, I’m splitting up chapter 16 into multiple parts, like this one—16a, the first part. Obviously, these lettered chapter fragments should be read in alphabetical order and, uh, understood as part of a single chapter... if that matters to you, and personally I do enjoy form.

Note, also, that I am also withholding a few remaining parts of chapter 16 until the next posting cycle, because, well—as the kids say these days—because reasons.

If you would like to be put on the mailing list for the “book version” of The Entire Freakin’ Attachment when it’s done, which means that you’ll probably get to read the ending at least a few days before EMCSA readers will “have access” on Simon’s usual update cycle, I’d be happy to oblige. Just fire me an email—. The book version is absolutely gratis, just like the EMCSA version; free for only the asking if it interests you.

As always, THANK YOU in screaming all-caps to everyone who has taken the time to write and tell me what they think of The Attachment so far. It means more than I can say, and it has taught me that the Archive has an absolutely amazing community going, well beyond what I could ever see as “just a reader” of many moons. Lately, I’ve been doing a better job of thanking and responding to everyone personally via email than I was able to manage when the initial chapters starting going up. But I just wanted to say it again: THANK YOU.]

* * *

Now, the waves.

Crashing over him, instantly submerging him, shooting through him, preventing contemplation of anything else. Nothing but the endless feeling of submersion in raw bliss, still intensifying, still pulsing and oscillating and pulling, pulling, pulling, never relenting.

So familiar now, yet always new, always indescribable in form. Always better, always more intense, more irresistible. The waves knew him. The waves knew him better and better each time they swallowed him. The waves had learned to swallow him endlessly.

The waves, long ago, days ago, had reached a point where they knew him better than he knew himself, and yet somehow they always kept learning more. They knew how to flood every part of him, every bit of his head, flood him completely with pure, thoughtless nirvana. They knew how to completely erase him. They knew how to make him not matter, how to make nothing else matter at all.

...No, that was wrong. Something still mattered. The waves had simply surprised him, caught him off-guard. He had to fight, had to remember to fight. Fighting mattered.

...No, no, it doesn’t matter. Take me, waves. Take me deeper, waves. Take me completely. Take me more than completely. Just need more. Need to feel more of this. Too good not to feel more.

Not my voice. Julia’s voice. This isn’t real.

It doesn’t matter if it’s not real. My voice is Julia’s, Julia’s is mine. Dreams are better, always better, than anything real. The waves are part of the best dream, they always bring on the best dream. The dream where I am asleep, deeply asleep for Julia.

...Julia. Julia is not in control. I am in control. I have learned this. I am in control now.

I know Julia makes my dreams. She can make all my dreams now. I know Julia makes the waves. The waves are amazing. They are all I need right now, they are all I will ever need. They control everything now, everything of me now, and Julia controls the waves, and Julia controls me, and it’s OK, it’s all OK. It’s OK to sink even deeper. It is only what the waves want, what my dream wants. To go deeper, always deeper. It will always feel so good.

The waves aren’t real. The dream isn’t real. Julia does not control me. I have my key.

The waves are building, growing stronger. Now a buzz, an electric buzz everywhere, undulating, thrumming everywhere in my head, pushing it empty, so good, pushing it so empty, oh, good to be empty.

She is trying to make me forget the key.

Remember: Remember! I am in control.

Does it matter? Maybe I am Julia. Maybe what I think is me, in control, is actually Julia controlling me, and my voice is Julia’s and Julia’s voice is mine, and now I can never know. Maybe Julia is controlling me to be in control against Julia, and that is how she always controls me even if I am in control, and it is OK, it doesn’t matter.

Confusing. So confusing. Maybe easier to let the waves take me. Maybe easier to just not fight. When I fight, I always lose. It always feels good when I lose.

That is something Julia would say.

I have the key. My eyes can open.

I need to open my eyes for Elizabeth.

I need to open my eyes now.

So hard.

My eyes are opening all by themselves.

My eyes are opening. All by themselves. All... by... themselves.

My eyes are still opening. Opening. That’s it. Opening.

That’s it. That’s it! I am in control.

It doesn’t matter if my eyes open. Any control I think I have is an illusion. My eyes only open now if Julia allows it. I am still in the dream and I will stay in the dream, sleeping deeply for Julia, until Julia has what she wants, until I admit that I want what Julia wants, until I give it so freely, so easily to her, just as I always have. Julia has my key. Now I can just let go, let go and love being in the dream, love being in this wonderful dream that only Julia can create for me.

No. Elizabeth can create this dream too now. Julia does not have my key. It starts here: My eyes are opening. Open now. Open now. Open now.

...Oh, god, so hard to open my eyes. But I am almost there. So hard. So hard, but they are opening. I know I can open them. I am in control. I have the key.

I am safe. I have the key.

...The key doesn’t matter. It is on fire. ...on fire...? ...ON FIRE. The key is burning... too hot, too hot... no, can’t drop it from my hands. Trying to hold on... fuck, can’t hold on, too hot, no, no, holding so tight...

The key falls from my hands onto the floor. Oh, no. No.

Now I watch the key burn, burn, now nothing but ashes on the floor. The ashes spell out: “FUCK YOUR KEY.”

No... no one has my key now. But, no key... what will I, does that mean I...

No, the key doesn’t fucking matter and never did because Julia has the waves. The waves win no matter what. The waves can make a new key for Julia to hold, no, please, no, if the key mattered, but the key doesn’t matter, not against the waves, and... no... no.

The key is gone... gone. The waves win no matter what. Now they are flooding me, all the way down, flooding even the room now.

...Elizabeth! She is there! Elizabeth! Please wake up... Elizabeth, can’t carry you, I’m trying, my hand, my hand can’t... no, no... oh, please, Elizabeth, please wake up, please wake up.

Crying now. Screaming, screaming now, she can’t hear me. Elizabeth! Please wake up, wake up before it’s too late. Please, Elizabeth. Oh, no... oh no. No.

The waves floating me up, floating me from the room, waves say the stupid fucking room doesn’t fucking matter either. I can’t see Elizabeth, I can’t see her any more.

Elizabeth! Elizabeth! Oh, god, no.

Now the waves are crashing, crashing hard onto me by the dozens, the hundreds. I can’t possibly resist them. They are so good, always so good. Now they are absolutely everywhere, so loud, so all-consuming. I can’t keep crying, can’t see Elizabeth, she is gone, she is gone, she is gone.

It hurts, it hurts so much. To stop it hurting, I could simply give in to the waves. I could just let myself feel the waves, let myself need the waves instead like I needed Elizabeth... just like Elizabeth needs the waves now. Maybe Elizabeth and I could be together again, breathing in the waves, breathing them in together.

Maybe I just need to breathe in. Breathe in the waves, let them take me. That’s all. Breathe in. Breathe in and it will all stop hurting.

Breathe in...

...OK.

OK.

Now I am breathing in the waves like Elizabeth breathes in the waves, just like she breathes in the waves now.

Oh. Oh, Elizabeth is right. Breathing them in is even better... even better.

Now I am, I know I have been addicted... addicted to the waves. No use fighting. I know I am completely addicted to the waves now. There is no use fighting the bliss. No use.

I am addicted. No use fighting what I cannot live without. Don’t want to cry, don’t want to hurt, don’t want to feel anything any more but the bliss.

Yes, take me, waves. Just take me completely. Yes. Yessssssss.

Ohhhhhh, so... so good. Julia is right. It always feels so good to lose. To lose to the waves. To lose to the dream, the always-irresistible dream. To lose to Julia.

Take me, waves. Take me, Julia. Take me now, take me completely. It is so much better. It is so much better than hurting.

Yes. Yes, I was a fool to ever fight you. Yes, you are everything now, everything again. Yes, you are too good to ever resist. Too good.

Yes, waves, yes, Julia. I am listening. I am open. Completely open now. Please. Please do not stop, I need you. I am listening.

What... what is...

...the waves are gone... gone? But I am still in the dream. So cold. So cold.

Fuck... fuck, what was... I was opening my eyes! I have to open them, have to open them now. Fuck. Have to remember, remember to resist, remember to fight. I am in control. I can open my eyes.

Opening. Yes, yes. How long, how long have I been here? I’ve been here so long. So long, surely... yes, surely I’ve almost won. I am in control!

Opening now. Alright, alright... so...

17:58.

Fuck.

...Julia. Julia laughing.

* * *

She stood directly in front of him, mostly blocking his view of the TV, of the all-important center of the image. Jim was at least grateful for that.

He looked down, away from the blocked screen, away from Julia’s eyes, trying to keep shaking himself back awake. He suddenly felt the now-cooling tears in the corners of his barely opened eyes. That, and his sudden awareness of Elizabeth’s bodily warmth to his right side on the couch, all helped rouse him further.

“Jesus... that... that was just cold. Burning my key...”

The key doesn’t matter, Jim. And it was getting irritating. Jesus, the way you two have been yammering on about ‘keys’ in your sleep all day, you’d think I accidentally hypnotized a couple of goddamned locksmiths.”

“...And then drowning her, for fucksake... making me watch her drown... cold as hell... even for you.”

“Now, how was I even supposed to know she was down there? Besides, I’m sure you knew it was all just dumb imagery on some level.”

“But that’s why you stopped... you knew you’d... you knew you’d gone too far, knew you’d just pissed me off.”

“No, Jim. No, I stopped because you’re making this way, way too easy.”

“It doesn’t matter how... how good you are at this. I won’t stop fighting you. You can’t take me deep enough to win, not when I’m fighting.”

“Awww. I might find that bluff completely adorable—if I thought you actually believed it at all yourself. If I hadn’t turned off the waves just now, just so as to make this pointless little formality a lot more memorable for you, and a lot more fun for myself, well... I could have made you cum and surrender to me in maybe another ninety seconds. We both know it.”

“...No, that... that won’t happen, Julia. I’ll never cum for you again. You’re wasting your time.”

“Jim... did you not notice you’re already hard?”

Jim looked down slowly, sleepily. In his crotch of his pants: a little lump. Alarmed, he sent away for a report from his still-distant body. His body reported that he was in fact a little hard, but nowhere near fully erect. Jim looked at Julia, commanded his face to issue her a smirk. He wasn’t quite sure if it had successfully complied.

“You call that hard? Some hypno-temptress you are.”

“Even if you’re only half-mast right now, Jim, that bodes very poorly for you. I haven’t said even one word that might reasonably get you worked up like that.”

“It’s nothing to do with you anyway. The only reason I’m that hard is because I’m sitting next to Elizabeth.”

“And if that were true, Jim, which it isn’t... remember, the only reason Elizabeth might make you hard tonight would be everything to do with me...”

Jim snorted dismissively.

“...but you have just brought up something I’d like to talk to you about. And I think this is as good a time as any for Elizabeth to help me get you in the right frame of mind for that discussion.”

Julia turned to Elizabeth. “Elizabeth, do you still like to be helpful?”

“I... like to be helpful.”

“And you love Jim’s cock, don’t you?”

“I llllllove Jim’s cock.”

“In fact, now that you think about it... you’ve never had Jim’s cock in your mouth. Why is that?”

“...Don’t know.”

“It is baffling, isn’t it, because Jim’s cock is surely even more delicious in your mouth than it is in your pussy. Wouldn’t Jim’s cock taste beyond delicious right now?”

“Yesssss... oh, oh, yes.”

Jim had managed to rouse himself more or less fully by now. “We’re not doing this, Julia. We’re not doing anything else like that in front of you ever again.”

“Jim, you’re giving me my twenty minutes, and it’s only because I’ve chosen to let you up in the middle of those twenty minutes that you’re able to keep spouting off. But my ‘mercy’ will be short-lived. I’ll do as I please, with both of you, one way or the other, until that timer goes off. I’ll certainly be present for the full duration.

“And right now, Elizabeth wants, she so desperately wants your delicious man-sicle in her mouth. Would you deny her that? Would you deny someone you care about so much a chance to be happy? Just because I’m here, helping her dream? Elizabeth, you want to dream with Jim in your mouth, right? That sounds so good, doesn’t it?”

“Mmmmm... mmmhmm. Please, Jim... please.”

“Don’t let him stop you, Elizabeth. He is just playing with you, playing hard to get in the dream. But you can’t wait, absolutely can’t wait to taste him, to swallow him whole. You know it’s what he needs most right now. It’s what you need too, more than anything. Go take off his pants, Elizabeth. Take off his pants and suck him dry, right now.”

Before Julia had even snapped her commanding fingers, Elizabeth had already tumbled off the couch, kneeling on the floor in front of Jim, headphones still firmly on her head. Her eyes, barely open, were still filled with multiple Elizabeth-messages: gleaming, blank, loving, deeply aroused, so incredibly hungry. She began tearing clumsily at Jim’s belt, at the clasp of his pants. Jim tried to fend off Elizabeth’s advances with one hand, protectively grasping his pants’ waistband with the other.

“Elizabeth, stop... not now, Elizabeth... yes, I want that, I want that too... just not now.”

“Jim... please stop... come dream... let me help you dream... remember?”

“Yes, of course I remember. I love dreaming with you. But we... we can’t dream now.”

“Elizabeth,” Julia said, snapping her fingers, “it’s urgent, so urgent. Nothing has ever been so urgent to you, not ever. You need to make him dream, make him dream with him in your mouth. You need to taste him so desperately.” Snap. “Every second he’s not in your mouth is pure pain... it hurts everywhere, it burns, ohhh, it hurts so much not having him in your mouth.” Snap. “It’s so painful, such intense pain, growing, everywhere, never stopping.” Snap. “Only one thing can stop the pain: get his cock into your mouth, now.”

Elizabeth began to cry as Jim kept blocking her attempts to gain access. “...Jim, no, I... I need to dream now. I need you in my mouth. I need you in my mouth. It hurts, please... let me... please.”

Jim just couldn’t handle seeing Elizabeth like this... couldn’t say no to her crying in agony in front of him, couldn’t possibly increase his own resistance to her assault on his pants without actually physically harming her. Another strategy would be required.

He snapped his own fingers.

“It’s Elizabeth’s naptime.”

“Yes, Elizabeth’s naptime, yes. Please... please let me suck, Jim. Please... it hurts, it hurts so much.” She was sobbing now, tugging at the sides of his pants, threatening to rip them to shreds even in her very deepest of waking slumbers.

“Nice try, Jim,” Julia laughed, raising her voice over Elizabeth’s choking, rapidly rising sobs. “I already took care of that possibility... well, at least for the purpose of this particular scenario. But for now, Jim... you’re just gonna have give your darling little cock-starved Elizabeth exactly what she needs.”