The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ATTACHMENT

Chapter 16b

by Abacab

Jim closed his eyes, resigned himself now. He quickly removed his pants, sliding them along with his underwear down over his ankles. Finally seeing the source of much-needed remedy in front of her, Elizabeth instantly brought her mouth down onto him, practically swallowing his half-stiff cock whole. Jim felt the tip of his partially turgid prick being lifted skyward, gently but decisively being sucked into contact with the soft, warm roof of her mouth.

Elizabeth held him in her mouth just so for a bated moment, sucking greedily. Her eyes rolled hard, then still harder, into the back of her head. Jim felt her let out a long, warm sigh of relief directly onto his balls.

“Well, now we can all breathe a little easier, can’t we?” Julia turned away from them both, took a sip of water from a glass on the table. Elizabeth, eyes still seizing tragicomically in their sockets, began working her mouth slowly, so slowly, along Jim’s rapidly-lengthening shaft.

Jim watched, confused, as Julia walked slowly into the kitchen, swinging her arms and loosening her shoulders as if shrugging off a workout. He soon heard Elizabeth let out a long, deep moan of animal contentedness... then another, then another, as if she might cum herself at any moment.

Feeling her at work like this for the first time, Jim realized that Elizabeth was devastatingly skilled in her current role. In moments, he had hardened completely, helpless to resist against Elizabeth’s moist, warm mouth, her soft, taut lips, her unrelenting suction, her flickering, teasing, enveloping tongue.

She soon brought her hand underneath her mouth to assist, gripping him perfectly at his base, working mouth and hand together as one, vastly amplifying the intensely pleasurable sensation, pumping and milking him expertly. Jim shifted his view to the ceiling. He knew he had never experienced a blowjob remotely approaching this caliber in any possible state of mind.

Elizabeth’s stunning technique somehow made Jim’s cock feel gargantuan all at once, thicker than sense, unbearably heavy. It felt as if she were sucking absolutely everything in him directly into his balls. In a few more seconds, Jim wasn’t sure if he was in the process of cumming or simply aching, aching in such a deep, continuous, demanding, increasingly urgent manner that it felt nothing like an ache at all.

Jim soon noted with awe that his dick, his dick itself, had somehow begun feeling independently dizzy in Elizabeth’s mouth. The next truly novel sensation to hit him: a faint, eerie bodily buzz building, spreading slowly throughout his chest and shoulders. Jim subsequently realized that he had stopped breathing altogether.

Knowing he couldn’t possibly withstand her omnipotent oral assault much longer, Jim wondered—if he could simply allow himself to cum in Elizabeth’s glorious mouth before Julia came back into the room—if Julia would notice... or if it would even count. He wasn’t even close to being under at this point; contextually, then, he surely wouldn’t be “surrendering” to anyone except Elizabeth. And if he could cum silently into Elizabeth’s mouth, he would greatly increase his chances of riding out the remaining time successfully.

...Remaining time... how much? Jim remembered the timer on the table. He carefully leaned over Elizabeth, wincing, biting his lip, trying desperately not to lose focus or control as he tried to push himself forward over the timer.

14:24.

“Elizabeth,” he whispered. It took so much effort just to whisper.

“Mmmm-mmm.”

“If I cum in your mouth, can you stay perfectly quiet? Can you keep it a secret?”

“Mmm... don’t know.” Jim let out a mixed sigh of relief and exasperation as Elizabeth momentarily removed her lips from him for the first time in... well, he had no idea how long, but fuck, it obviously hadn’t been that long.

“You don’t know?”

“Julia... will ask... can’t lie.”

“Can I... I wake you? Will you wake up?”

“No,” she said distantly, dreamily licking his full length between choked sentence fragments. “Julia has my key... can’t stop dreaming... you taste soooo good, mmmm.”

“OK, fuck... fuck, then please, please... I need you to please slow down, to just ease up. Can you do that much, Elizabeth? Please?”

“No... tastes toooooo good... dreeeeeaming... so nice... dream with me, Jim... so easy, just cum... cum in my mouth... whenever you need, it’s OK... then I... I will cum too.”

With that, Elizabeth let out a lone, sweetly devilish chortle, and returned her face to Jim’s lap with renewed fervor and voraciousness. Jim gasped as he felt her miraculous mouth take him in all over again, whimpering as he felt his disoriented cock’s aching, yearning vertigo returning to completely unmanageable levels.

“So how’s it going in there, you two? Oh, yeah, and Jim... what was it we were talking about again?”

Jim looked up and saw Julia re-entering the living room. He clamped his jaw tightly, pawing at his own face, vainly trying to ignore Elizabeth’s unignorable performance. Julia took one look at the timer, then another look at Jim’s face, and began laughing all over again.

“Wow, yeah. That’s a good girl, Elizabeth...”

“...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.” Jim watched as Elizabeth’s body lightly bucked and seized, not quite reaching climax from the “compliment,” but obviously experiencing something fairly close.

“...but I think you need to slow down a little. You can keep going, just... ease up, go gentle, go slow, really slow, OK?”

“...mmmmk.”

Julia, looking down at Jim’s lap, was satisfied with the instant results of her suggestion. “That’s perfect, Elizabeth. Maybe I’ll let you taste more of Jim in a moment. Right now, Jim and I have some important things to talk about.”

* * *

“So, Jim... I think we have a fundamental misunderstanding here. You seem to think that if you’re with me, still willingly under my spell, that you can never be with Elizabeth again.”

“Julia...”

“But listen, it’s not like that. If you really have come to enjoy her company so much, it’s cool. We’ll work something out. Monogamy, jealousy... that shit is all for sad people who have something to worry about. With you two, I’ve got no reason to be worried. That’s exactly why I put you together in the first place. I basically own both of you at this point.”

Jim looked away from Julia, choosing instead to behold Elizabeth, now lightly, sleepily sucking him off with a much more manageable pace and approach. Her mouth still felt incredible, and he still ached horribly, but at least he no longer felt in constant danger of inadvertently exploding down Elizabeth’s throat. “You don’t... own us. You... don’t own me.”

“Fine, Jim. Let’s pretend that statement might have any basis whatsoever in reality. I own her, and before thou doth protest... again, the proof is literally right in your lap, gobbling you down like a cheeseburger, all in order to make you cum... to make you cum, so you’ll lose to me.”

Elizabeth is actually going a lot easier on me now... I wonder if I can numb myself to her mouth, if I can just make myself not feel what she’s doing, somehow. Maybe if I actually take myself under a little...

“...So... here’s the deal, Jim. At the end of the night, you’re coming—and cumming—with me. But if you still find you want Elizabeth too, fine, you got her. You can have her any time you want, just so long as it works alright for me. I’ll even help you. I’ll help you if she tries to get away, if she should ever have any other ideas...”

Jim’s eyes swerved, shooting straight through Julia, smoldering with anger at the very suggestion of artificially keeping Elizabeth interested in him, of ever making her fuck him against her will. His transient rage dropped him off instantly at a new perspective.

...but, right... Julia’s clearly embarking on one of her long, condescending explanation-journeys, thinking she still has plenty of time to work on me, toy with me before she takes me back under. That’s why she left the room—she was mentally preparing this little prescheduled speech one last time.

...If I cut her off and spit it right back in her face, challenge her right at the start, pretend to have lost my shit... it will shock and derail her, let me kill at least a little more time on the clock. It might even wake Elizabeth up a little. Maybe if Elizabeth hears me screaming at Julia, she’ll finally be able to recognize what she’s being put up to, she’ll somehow regain some tiny modicum of self-control.

...And then, if I can get far enough, keep filibustering... maybe Julia will be thrown way off, with her irrepressible need to keep blah-blah-blah’ing me back into my lowly place.... so that might buy me even more time, grant me a longer head start to finally get myself under my own control.

* * *

“...mind, Jim, if I let you have ongoing access to Elizabeth, you’ll just have to make absolutely, positively sure that I always get my cut of the bargain from you. Of course, my cut is going to be pretty steep. So I’m not sure how much time or energy you’ll realistically have left over for fucking her, too, but...”

Jim inhaled deeply before launching into his plan.

“...Jesus, Julia, how do you still not get it? I only want Elizabeth, and only if she still wants me too. I’d never, never want your head-fucking ‘help’ to keep her with me. That’s the sort of disgusting fucking idea that only the twisted likes of you could possibly come up with. And I definitely don’t want you, not any more. I don’t want you; I don’t want any part of any of this. I just want you to get the fuck out. Get the fuck out of my life, Elizabeth’s life, this house.”

Still fixing his stare squarely and brazenly into Julia, despite the obvious dangers involved, Jim simultaneously observed Elizabeth in his peripheral vision. His severe change in tone had utterly failed to affect Elizabeth. She continued blankly, blithely bobbing her head up and slowly down upon him. Julia appeared equally unfazed as she responded.

“Jim, this deal is already done. You’ll get that wish... if you still even hold that wish thirteen minutes from now. Right now, just listen. There are still a few things you should really understa...”

Jim kicked off phase two, raising his voice to maximum volume.

“No, Julia, I don’t care. Just shut the fuck up. Shut up, just for once. Maybe you are the all-powerful, all-knowing, all-seeing, whatever-the-fuck-it-is you think you are. Whatever; from all I’ve seen, you don’t amount to a fraction of the person, even the tiniest little fraction of the woman that Elizabeth is...”

“OK, fine, Jim, go ahead. Let it all out before I erase it for good.”

“...but, ohhh, nooooo, Julia, you’re so much better than Elizabeth. You’re all these absolutely amazing things, you say... you’re so fucking smart, so fucking powerful, so fucking great in bed... and yet, for some reason, you’ve got to go around flat-out brainwashing men, just to keep them interested in you, interested in even just fucking you, for longer than a week. I just can’t imagine why any of that might be, Julia. Can you? Is it because you’re really not that great after all? Not that interesting? Not that attractive? Maybe just way too full of shit? Or, maybe, just maybe, because you’re nothing but genuine, real-article human garbage?”

Julia actually seemed taken aback, the slightest crack suddenly and unmistakably appearing in her facade of total self-assurance. It was the first time Jim had ever seen anything like such a reaction in Julia’s presence. He realized he’d come to think of her as a woman who simply couldn’t be hurt.

...And perhaps she couldn’t be hurt, after all; following just a moment’s stunning recovery, Julia’s eyes went steely and measured again. She brushed herself off.

“Are you quite done, Jim? Because if you’re not done, I can always just snap my fingers...”

“No, I’m done. Sorry. As you were saying?” Jim braced for the implementation of his second, internally-oriented strategy.

“Look... Jim, this is all pretty funny. Because, y’know, five minutes ago, you were hanging on my every word all over again. What was it you said? And I quote: ‘I was a fool,’ you said. ‘You are too good to ever resist,’ you said. ‘I’m completely open to you,’ ‘I need you,’ et cetera, et cetera. Those are all things you felt two days ago. You felt them not because I made you feel them, but because you learned to feel them on your own. You just... forgot them, because I accidentally made you forget them. Having done so, I can simply remind you of those feelings again, the exact same way I made you forget them. And in a few more minutes, believe me, I’ll handily finish the job with a bang...”

So now, just let her talk, let her blather on and on about herself, how all-powerful she is, just like she always does. No need to listen, no need to listen. Listen to only yourself. Begin to fall... now. Falling deeper, falling so quickly, falling so deep.

“...but I am fair, Jim, as always, and I really do want you sold on every level. I want you to know just how great this deal really is for you, right before you get to sign on the dotted line with an empty-headed grin on your face.”

That’s right, yes, falling just a little deeper now. It feels good, feels so good, going under for myself. It feels so good to be in control. Now I’m gaining control every second, sealing myself off, becoming strong, stronger, the deeper and deeper I make myself go.

“...Because Elizabeth here—whom I taught personally to give head like that, by the by, and as per usual she’s really still just a pathetic protégé versus the real deal—Elizabeth is just the tip of the iceberg once you’re truly set up with me...”

Good, losing touch, losing touch with my body now, wow. Soon, won’t feel it, won’t feel anything, hear anything. Still going deeper, becoming so strong, so peaceful, so peaceful. That’s, yes, that’s good, that’s right.

“...because, you see, Jim, ever since I dazed and confused you here Tuesday night, you’ve been suffering from the delusion that Elizabeth is all you’ll ever want. That’s understandable; my methods work a little too well sometimes. In a minute, as we’ve already discussed, you’ll realize that you do still want to fuck me, quite desperately so... and after the dream I accidentally repressed on Tuesday finally becomes a reality for you, believe me, you will forget all about little Lizzie Jantzen, all on your own...”

Body disappearing, disappearing, all bodily awareness shutting down, closing off, can’t hear Julia, can’t feel Elizabeth, can’t feel myself, can’t feel anything. And now... now I am going soft, I can feel it, barely feel it. Yes, it’s OK, it’s OK, it’s so easy, so natural when I can’t feel anything. I am going soft now...

“...but... listen, I still get it. Sure, you’ll turn inside out the second you have the tiniest little taste of what it’s like really being with me. But over time... well, I know even ribeye and lobster can get old if it’s all you have to eat, four or five times a day, for however many months or years...”

All the way down, all the way down. So strong, sealed off, sealed off completely. I feel nothing, nothing. Perfectly in control. So amazing. And I know it’s working, yes. Yes, I know it’s working.

“...so anything, anyone you want, Jim... you know how this works, you’ve seen me in action firsthand. You just find a way to get me fifteen minutes with them in person, somehow... and then your dreams will all come true. They’ll keep coming true until you’re ready to throw those dreams away. You want another Elizabeth, another ‘dangerous,’ ‘high-risk’ coworker? Maybe a man... maybe even a straight man? An engaged woman, a married woman?...”

It’s working. Yes. It’s finally worked. Amazing... amazing. So perfectly in control. Now just stay here, stay right here, that’s all. Because no one can move me now. No one. I am too strong now, too sealed off, totally in control.

“...Two married women at once? A married couple? A high-ranking official, a small-fish plutocrat to fry and then dish straight into your checking account, maybe even a celebrity...? As long as you can bring me in actual proximity to them for a little while, and just as long as you’re still with me, still pleasing me and serving me above all other priorities, believe me, Jim... I can and will make it happen for you, every single time...”

Sealed off completely. I feel nothing. Invincible, feeling nothing. No one can move me now... no one but me.

“...of course, I will have to draw the line at the legally underage, and... uh, animals, because in the animal kingdom, my... my powers don’t... uh, really... uh...”

...She’s hesitating. She has noticed. It’s OK. I am ready. No one can move me now but me.

“...Jim, I have to say... I’m really quite impressed.”

Sealed. I say nothing.

“Alright, well... we still have over ten minutes left in this thing, but it seems that maybe... maybe you’ve actually won.”

I say nothing. Nothing needs to be said. Nothing needs to be heard.

“Yeah, Jim... it’s rare enough that I know when I’m beaten. Tell you what, I’ll just... walk away, let you release Elizabeth. She’s obviously not doing anyone any favors right now. Want to know how you can wake her yourself?”

I am sealed. Oh, god, yes. Must wake Elizabeth. I say nothing. I wait. Must wake Elizabeth.

“Alright, Jim, easy. Just tell her ‘it’s not working.’”

“It’s not working.” I will remember. No, Julia, it’s definitely not working, not for you, not now. I am in complete control. Now: good riddance, leave. Need to save Elizabeth, the same way I saved myself.

“And Jim, just so you know... if you want some more fun with her, what with you having been so excited earlier and all... her usual trigger phrase will work just fine for you from this point on. You’re welcome.”

Footsteps... footsteps... now she is gone.

Opening my eyes. Must wake Elizabeth. “It’s not working” ...OK. I must wake Elizabeth... wake her and save her.