The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ATTACHMENT

Chapter 2

by Abacab

Jim’s next day at work was deeply unproductive. He tried everything he knew to get the previous night’s phone call, and everything / everyone related to it, out of his head. Nothing worked. He couldn’t stop thinking and wondering about what Julia had done to him.

He was quite sure he remembered everything, but he also realized he couldn’t be completely sure. He’d never felt like that, been to that place in his life. He still wasn’t sure how he’d ended up there—how he’d allowed Julia to take him there. And he wasn’t sure, given what she’d shown him in those few minutes of conversation, whether he should be grateful or angry.

The craziest part is how Julia had gone to a near-non-consideration in his life to the focus of most of his thoughts that morning with just a single phone call. It amazed Jim more and more, as he got older, how the events of just a few minutes could change absolutely everything. This was just the latest undeniable example of that principle. Jim wasn’t yet sure if he liked what had just changed for him or not.

One thing was for certain: he wasn’t going to be in a hurry to call Julia back. Jim had a lot to learn, and a lot to consider, before he would consider taking that risk.

* * *

By the time lunch was over, Jim had pretty much resigned himself to getting nothing done for the rest of the day. He was completely preoccupied with whether or not Julia had actually hypnotized him over the phone... and if she had, what that actually meant.

The other preoccupation, of course, was what he had done to himself after Julia had hung up the phone. He couldn’t help but stiffen at the mere thought, and the mere thought just wouldn’t go away. It looked more and more like it was going to be a very long afternoon at the office.

So Jim did his best to take on the preoccupation he could actually deal with in a work environment. The afternoon was spent researching hypnosis extensively. Jim learned that what Julia had managed was unusual, although much of her induction technique had been fairly standard.

He also learned that she’d been right about his prospects as a “good subject.” This frightened him, especially in conjunction with her assertion that she might use some kind of power over him in this state. He also learned about posthypnotic suggestion, and wondered if there was anything she’d planted for him that he didn’t remember.

Jim definitely remembered the part about not being able to cum when he watched the video she’d used to induce him the previous evening. As he remembered yet again what she’d done to him with that video, he also wondered—with yet another erection to conceal in his dress pants—if he might be able to prove her wrong on that point.

* * *

Jim headed straight home and poured himself a shot of bourbon. He grabbed his laptop, pausing before opening the lid. He was bound and determined to see whether he could “overpower” Julia’s suggestions about the video, even though he also knew that it meant watching the video again... and thusly thinking about Julia again.

He really wished he could stop thinking about her. That would at least make him feel normal again. But he also suspected that being able to “break her spell” while watching the video was going to be an important part of breaking that cycle of thought, and feeling normal again. There was nothing else for it.

Before Jim could queue up the video, his email client informed him of several new messages on his personal account. One was from an email address that had been unfamiliar the prior morning. Jim felt his heart leap into his throat a little, and then kicked himself for that reaction.

The email contained no text. It was simply another video attachment.

Jim sighed and double-clicked.

His screen filled with Julia’s face.

* * *

“Hey, Jim. So, first off, I, uh, wanted you to know that I had a really good time talking to you last night. I thought you might like to know that I brought myself to orgasm right after I hung up the phone last night, and it was a real bone-rattler... like yours was, I can only imagine. But that’s not that important, I guess...”

Jim was amazed at how totally matter-of-fact and unashamed she still looked and sounded while talking about all this stuff. The table in front of her and the visible backdrop seemed to indicate she was in a remote corner of a coffeeshop or cafe. He could see other patrons around her in the not-so-far distance—perhaps not within earshot, but still close enough that Jim knew he’d personally be uncomfortable saying the words “brought myself to orgasm” in such an environment.

“...More importantly, you spent so much time staring at my pussy last night that I wanted to make sure you remembered what my face looked like.” She laughed a little. Jim realized that she had a good point. He hadn’t exactly spent much time looking her in the eye, even at the awkward dinner with her two nights prior. She was certainly prettier than he remembered. Maybe that had been a posthypnotic suggestion he couldn’t recall.

“As you’re considering all this, what I told you last night, I think you’ll probably want to consider whether you can stand looking at me. Because if we do go forward, you’ll be looking at me a lot.

“Actually, you’ll be looking into my eyes a lot. You’ve already learned that I can take you under by making you look at my pussy, but in the real world...”

A coy smile crept onto Julia’s face. “...yeah, I probably won’t make you stare at my pussy all the time. That would be pretty awkward. So I’ll probably have you look into my eyes instead, whenever I might take you under in person. Maybe it sounds corny, but I think you’ll probably find that more powerful anyway.”

Julia lifted her glasses and leaned into the camera with a raised eyebrow, bringing her eyes in to fill the entire frame for several silent seconds. Jim could tell she was just hamming it up for the video, but he looked into her eyes anyway. He realized with horror that part of him wanted her to try and hypnotize him in the way she’d just described. Thankfully, Julia laughed and leaned back out after a moment.

“OK, so I don’t know if you’ve had a chance to think any more about what I’ve offered, and I honestly don’t expect anything either way. But, and I didn’t get a chance to really tell you this last night—if you’ve got questions, that’s only fair. I’ll let you call me once or twice, or maybe we can go out on another date so you can ask in person.

“I promise I won’t try anything funny if we have to have a Q&A session to address your legitimate concerns. But you have to promise me that you’re asking because you’re seriously considering pursuing what I’ve offered. No tire-kicking. I’ll call the whole thing off on the spot if I can’t tell that you’re serious.

“I also wanted to let you know, in case you were thinking about watching my first video again... there are subtitles embedded in that video. You might want to turn them on if you decide to watch what I sent you a second time. And if you need to call me after that too, well, go ahead, I guess.

“Hmm, I guess that’s it. I’m really hoping I’ll get to talk to you again soon, Jim. But honestly, take your time, and no hard feelings either way. Bye.”

Jim saw Julia reach in across the table and stop the camera. That was the end. He looked around and shook himself off, a little disappointed. Another shot of bourbon was definitely in order.

* * *

A quick trip to the liquor cabinet and Jim was finally ready to prove Julia wrong. His dick was positively aching from the day’s endless grow-shrink cycles.

He located the video file she’d sent him the morning prior, and walked with the laptop to the bedroom. He laid the laptop down on a pillow and stripped off all his clothes. He turned off the loop button, intending to maintain manual control over what he was about to watch. As he navigated toward the play button with the trackpad, he was already cognizant of his half-hardness.

The screen filled once again with Julia’s fingers and pussy, moving as slowly as he’d remembered. Jim felt himself smile. He idly, gently stroked himself just as slowly, feeling his cock thicken immediately with the same recent, sweet memory he’d been replaying all morning long.

Tickling and teasing himself, Jim stared at the slow-moving image, and realized he also felt a little funny. He had been bound and determined not to fall under the same spell he’d fallen under the night before, to just use the video this time as pure porn to kickstart his imagination.

But he quickly found that the memory of cumming so incredibly hard the prior evening was also tied up in the feeling of being hypnotized by Julia before doing so.

He closed his eyes, trying to think of the image differently, to detach it from the memory of Julia’s voice leading him to the warm and wonderful place with all the waves of bliss... to just think of it as some girl jacking off while thinking of him. After all, that’s really what it had been. That was hot.

Every time Jim opened his eyes, it was more difficult to open them. And when he saw Julia’s beautiful pussy on the screen, his opened eyes always began to follow her fingers. Soon enough he found his breathing falling into the same synchronized rhythm of the previous night.

Jim cleared his throat, reset his breathing, and closed his eyes once more, pumping harder, focusing on allowing himself the altered state of intense arousal without falling into the other altered state with which Julia’s video was now associated. He was finding it increasingly difficult to stay enthusiastic while focusing so intently on “recontextualizing” Julia’s video to be purely about sex.

When Jim finally opened his eyes again, he found the video had stopped. “Fuuuuck,” he said, loosening his grip in growing frustration with the whole situation.

“I’ll just loop the fucking thing, what can it hurt?,” Jim thought to himself. Pushing the cursor toward the transport buttons, he remembered Julia’s recent advice: “...There are subtitles on that video. You might want to turn them on.”

Jim was admittedly curious. He hesitated, and then turned on the subtitles too. Then he started the video over.

* * *

This is Julia’s pussy.

“Well, duh,” thought Jim. He tightened his grip on his dick and began pumping.

Julia’s pussy is beautiful.

It’s so beautiful that you don’t want to look away.

Jim grunted. He felt funny again.

You remember what it’s like to be hypnotized watching my pussy.

It’s OK to be hypnotized by my pussy again. It felt so good.

Remember how good it felt? Letting yourself slip away so deeply...

Following my fingers... Breathing so slowly...

Going so deep... watching me touch myself in circles...

It’s OK to feel that way again. Let yourself go, Jim.

Jim sighed. His head was spinning again.

Every time you watch this video you’ll be hypnotized. And that’s OK.

Every time you watch this video you’ll go deeper. And that’s OK.

It feels good to watch this video over and over again.

It feels so good to let my beautiful pussy take you under, so deeply.

You can fight going under. That’s OK. You’ll still lose.

It feel even better to go under when you lose.

Jim realized his breathing and stroking had slowed to a crawl.

You are hypnotized by Julia’s words and pussy and you feel so good.

Say it out loud, Jim.

“I... am hypnotized by Julia’s words and pussy and I feel so good.” Jim felt his eyelids flutter. He sighed again.

That’s right. And now you’ll feel even better.

Go deeper. Stroke harder.

Stroke harder, faster. Go deeper.

The deeper you go, the harder you stroke.

The harder you stroke, the deeper you go.

Stroke harder, faster. Go deeper.

Jim was stroking as hard and as fast as his empty head would allow.

You will learn to cum when I tell you to.

You feel yourself starting to cum.

You will cum when I tell you to.

You cannot cum while watching my pussy without my permission.

Say it out loud, Jim.

“I... cannot cum while watching your pussy with... without your permission.”

So ready to explode.

So deeply hypnotized by me. Every time.

So ready to explode. For me.

Soon, when hypnotized, you will find you cannot cum AT ALL without my permission.

Say it out loud, Jim.

Jim cried and whimpered in the throes of ecstasy, thrashing his dick with his fist as if possessed. He couldn’t say it this time. He said it in his head. That would have to do.

With no warning, the video started over.

Jim gasped and cried again.

Then he watched the whole video a second time... and then a third.

On the start of the fourth loop, Jim finally slapped himself. “God...dammit.“

He closed the laptop and threw it aside. To no one in particular: “I’m going to cum for myself, Julia. Fuck you and your fucking pussy.”

Jim angrily pumped his dick for five more unbearable minutes.

Then he burst into tears.

After a while, he turned off the light and went to sleep, sobbing quietly.