The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ATTACHMENT

Chapter 4

Author sidenote: I want to take a moment to thank all the readers who have taken the time to send me their feedback on The Attachment so far. The kind words and constructive criticism are truly appreciated and seriously encouraging. I wasn’t at all prepared for the surprising volume of response, and unfortunately I just haven’t had enough spare time lately to respond to everyone; what little spare time I’ve had to write things has been spent on continuing The Attachment. But I do want those who took that time to at least know that I have read everything that’s come in (and will continue to do so!). I’ve been very grateful to receive everything you’ve said and suggested. Thanks... and if you’re enjoying it, I truly hope it keeps being enjoyable.

Just so you know: this chapter, like the previous, is primarily about filling in and (mostly) advancing the story, as opposed to vast quantities of the hot stuff. Chapters 5 and 6 are well underway, and chapter 5 should be ready by the next EMCSA update cycle. Both upcoming chapters are decidedly, uh, saucier... so I’m hoping, anyway.

* * *

Oh Christ, it’s Elizabeth.

Jim had seen her turning the corner, and had hoped he might manage to escape smoothly from the break area without another awkward conversation. Unfortunately, she’d appeared as Jim was in mid-creamer-pour. There just wasn’t time to make a polite-looking hands-free break for it.

“Hey, Jim.” She beamed at him, her eyes meeting his briefly before she turned to look at and deal with her own empty styrofoam cup.

She really did seem like a nice enough woman. But in terms of substance, there wasn’t a whole lot to her. She was all corporate blankness and sterility. Her recent interest in Jim, meanwhile, had been a bit too transparent. And while Jim wasn’t necessarily one to prioritize looks, and didn’t really even have anything like a “type,” Elizabeth still wasn’t his type. Fairly young, late 20s, maybe; definitely not ugly by any conventional standard. She just wasn’t for him.

“How’s it going, Elizabeth?”

“Welp, I’m pretty good. Yourself?”

“Yeah, alright... um... tired.” Jim chuckled just to fill the followup silence.

Elizabeth poured herself her usual black coffee. Jim really had no idea how she could drink the office coffee straight. Stirring the mix to take the terrible acrid edge off his own cup, Jim hoped she’d just take her coffee and go without trying to extend the always-painful “dialogue” for once.

Elizabeth gave him another corporate-grade smile and began walking away. Maybe she’d finally gotten the hint.

With her back turned on the way out the door: “...Oh, Jim, I, um...”

Fuuuuuck. Jim did his best to appear politely interested. “Mmmhmm?“

Elizabeth turned to face him, leaning against the doorway. “I just was wondering... you’re single, right? ...I mean, I’ve just heard around the office that you’re single.”

Jim had been dreading this day for some time, and had simultaneously known it was coming. “Um, well, actually, Elizabeth... I’m kind of seeing someone, and...”

“Oh, OK. No big deal.” Elizabeth looked down at her coffee, completely unshaken. “It’s just I have this old friend who just moved here, and she’s sort of still new in town, and... I don’t know, like I said, I’d heard you were single. I just kind of thought you two might possibly make a good couple.” She smiled into her cup.

Jim was not expecting this. “...Yeah?”

“Yeah. She’s smart as a whip. And I know she likes music like you do. I don’t know, I... just kinda thought you guys might hit it off.”

She likes ‘music’ like I do. Well, now, THAT’S not too impossibly vague or anything...

Elizabeth pulled out her phone and flipped through a few images. “Here she is.” She held up the phone for Jim to see. “Her name is Julia. Cute, isn’t she?”

Jim looked quite carefully at Julia’s picture on Elizabeth’s phone. Whaddaya know... Julia was kinda cute.

“...Well, yeah, actually, Elizabeth... what I had started saying was that I JUST started seeing someone... not really even, like, seeing her. I mean, it was just kind of an OK first-date, ‘don’t really know if there’ll be a second date’ sort of thing... so...“

“Oh, so you are still single then?” Elizabeth beamed.

“Yeah, I... I basically am.”

“So would you maybe want Julia’s number?”

* * *

The morning after the coffee-shop meeting with Julia, Jim arose and tried to remember if Julia had visited his dreams during the night. He couldn’t remember her presence in any dreams. His underwear bore no evidence—viscous, crusty, or otherwise—that she’d paid a visit to his subconscious either. Jim couldn’t decide if he was relieved or deeply disappointed.

He tried not to open his laptop too hastily. He certainly didn’t want to believe that some part of him might be looking forward to Julia’s promised “replacement” video.

There was nothing from Julia in his inbox.

Jim sighed. He decided he was not disappointed about the fact that Julia hadn’t sent him anything.

He looked at the time. 5:47am.

He looked down at the floor, then at the bathroom wall, then back at the floor.

He shrugged his shoulders, walked off to the kitchen to start the coffeemaker, jumped in the shower.

On opening the shower curtain at 6:02am, Jim saw the notification light on his phone blinking. His heart leapt a little; he promptly slapped himself upon feeling his heart leap a little.

He closed his eyes for a moment, slowly unlocked the screen.

Got the replacement made for u. Too big to email this time. Ur going to need to meet with me again to see it.

Jim laughed.

What, at the coffee shop again? You’re gonna show me THAT video THERE? And who says I even want to see it?

He had a feeling Julia would just ignore that last question. He didn’t buy it as he was typing it either.

Jim started brushing his teeth. The phone soon buzzed and bonked.

Not coffee shop. Won’t tell u where were going. Don’t ask either. Pick u up from work. Bring a change of clothes, u won’t be home for a while.

Jim stood slack-jawed, toothbrush in hand, staring at the phone. How would she...? How DID she...? ...Oh yeah, Elizabeth. Of course, of course. OK, so she...

...What is she gonna...? ...No... no, seriously? ...“a while?” ...clothes, so a day at least, right?...

As Jim kept staring blankly at the phone: another buzz, another bonk.

Need ur reply by noon. Let me know by then if ur in. If not I understand. Its still been fun.

* * *

Oh, Christ, it’s Elizabeth.

“Good morning, Jim.” Elizabeth threw her biggest and most plastic smile at him as per usual.

How does she always seem to know when I’m getting the fucking creamer out of the fridge every... single... time? It’s like she’s watching the security cameras to nail the timing of the no-flee window...

“Hey, uh, Elizabeth.” Jim looked down at his now overly milky coffee, then at his watch. 10:43am. 77 more minutes.

Elizabeth looked Jim up and down. “Jim... you look a little flustered. Are you doing OK?”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m... I’m fine. Just didn’t sleep very well.”

“Oh, that sucks. I’m sorry.” She poured her usual cup of burned black coffee. Jim looked at his watch again.

76 minutes. 76 more minutes to make up my mind.

“So, um... I heard that you managed to finally have a real date with Julia this week.” Elizabeth smiled coyly. “Did you like her? Did it go OK?”

Jim stared at Elizabeth for a moment.

“Yeah, Elizabeth... yeah, I guess it went pretty well.” Jim smiled. “Why, what did she tell you?”

“Well...” Elizabeth grinned into her cup. “I heard you guys actually went out twice this week. True?”

“Uh, yeah... guilty as charged.”

“So I guess you two must really be hitting it off. Man, I always knew I shoulda been a professional matchmaker.” Elizabeth let out the soulless chuckle of a woman at least thirty years her senior. Jim grimaced.

“Well, sure, I like her, yeah. But... OK, I’m also still kind of feeling her out. You know, those first couple dates were weird, what with her being called back into work and all. That, uh... that kinda happened the second time too.”

“Ugh, yeah. She really needs to find some work-life balance. She’s horrible about that sometimes... just can’t get away from her job. That’s why I wanted to help her meet some nice guys like you. She needs to learn to live life and just relax once in a while!“

“You think she needs help with learning to relax?“

“Yeah, I really do. You can show her how to finally relax and let her hair down, right?”

“Maybe... yeah, maybe. We’ll see.” Jim faux-chuckled along with Elizabeth. Man, he hated himself right now.

Elizabeth’s phone buzzed and bonked.

“Hey, so, Elizabeth, so I was kinda wondering... how well do you know J...“

Elizabeth stared at her phone, eyes widening. “Oh... oh man, I forgot all about that damn report... ugh, so sorry, Jim. I’ve gotta run back upstairs and take care of this. Catch you later.” She grabbed her coffee and was off.

Jim looked at his watch. 10:46am.

74 minutes to make up my mind.

“...Hey, Jim...”

Jim looked up. It was Elizabeth, back in the doorway.

“...If you guys do keep this up, I’d maybe love to go out sometime for drinks with y’all. I just gotta see the sparks flying for myself!“

With another unduly-middle-aged chortle, Elizabeth was gone from the doorway for good.

Jim cringed, sighed, and picked up his phone.

OK, I’m off at 4:30 today. West side door. See you then. Can we PLEASE try to make sure Elizabeth doesn’t see us?

* * *

Jim stared at his desk and at his watch again.

2:34pm.

116 more minutes.

116 more minutes, she’ll murder me; she’ll chop me into bits. No one would ever know.

116 more minutes, she’s gonna fuck me. She’s gonna fuck me tonight... all night. All weekend. Blind. Senseless. Until my dick bleeds. Until I can’t even stand. Until the smell and taste of her beautiful fucking pussy is etched into my nose, my tongue, my fingertips, my skin everywhere for the rest of the goddamn week.

116 more minutes, and she’ll probably just drug me, brainwash me, and have me putting up my own Youtube videos of jerking off frantically to old Mr. Rogers episodes by Sunday morning.

116...

2:35pm.

...115 more minutes.

* * *

“Seriously, I think if you got to know her, you’d really like Elizabeth. She’s not really like what she’s like at work. It’s just...”

“Julia,” Jim said, looking around, “is this car a rental?”

“No, Jim, it’s my car.”

“It’s just that it looks kinda like a rental.”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s just kind of... I don’t know, a little generic? I guess I thought you’d pull up in some two-seater vintage Brit convertible or something.”

“No, I... I don’t know what else to say. It’s just my car.”

“Oh. Well... sorry.”

Silence.

Julia pulled off into an empty commercial-building parking lot.

“Is this where we’re going?”

“Jim... just... relax, no. We have to take care of some things first.”

Julia produced two handkerchiefs. She reached for Jim’s wrists.

“Wait, what are you doing?”

“I’m binding your hands and blindfolding you.”

“Fuck, seriously... why?”

“Jim... you obviously trust me enough to get in a car with me and go somewhere unknown for an indeterminate but significant portion of your weekend. You might as well trust me to tie you up and blindfold you too. I’m not going to do anything horrible to you. At least not in the way you’re quite possibly thinking from your reaction here.”

“What way is that? Wait, does that mean you ARE going to do something horrible to me?”

“Depends on how you define ‘horrible,’ I guess.”

“Julia...”

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding. You should know, we do have work to do... but I think you’ll end up having a good time. And you’ve got to let me bind your hands and blindfold you first as part of that.“

“Why?”

“Because you don’t need to know where we’re going.”

“What if I want to know?”

“You don’t need to know. You’ve already decided to trust me. We both know it. So... keep trusting me.”

Jim sighed.

He gave his wrists to Julia. She calmly, swiftly, expertly tied them together. Jim felt her reach for the clasp on his watch next.

“Wait, you’re taking my watch?”

“You won’t need to keep track of time. It’s really better that you don’t.”

“Julia, I need to know what time it is...”

“I know you do. But right now you don’t. You won’t need to do that for a little while.”

Jim bit his lip. “Julia, I guess I don’t know what the fuck is going on here any more, but I need to keep track of time. I have some things to take care of at home, I need to be back at work Monday morning, I...“

Julia put her finger to his lips, pinching his dangling watch between her index finger and thumb on her other hand. “Trust me, Jim. I know you’re a grownup. I will make sure you’re back in plenty of time to pretend like nothing ever happened.”

She removed her silencing finger, pocketed Jim’s watch, and smoothly tied the blindfold around his head in what seemed like a single effortless motion. Noting Julia’s incredible proficiency at binding and blindfolding, Jim wondered how many times she’d done this before. Further, he wondered where all those men were now.

“One last thing, Jim. Where’s your phone?”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously. I’m not going to do anything with it. I’m just going to turn it off and hold it for you until we’re done.”

“No, Julia, that’s... that’s nuts. What if I get an important call?”

“Tell me, Jim, could you answer your phone right now if you even wanted to?”

Jim sat silently with his hands bound.

“Right, so just tell me where your phone is.”

Jim still sat silently.

“Jim,” Julia said, “there’s really not a lot stopping me from searching your body right now.”

“Well, at least that actually sounds like SOME kind of fun.”

“The faster you comply, Jim, the faster we get to where we’re going. And then I will show you ‘some kind of fun.’”

Jim refused to respond. Julia leaned in.

“You already know what’s fun for me, Jim... showing you just how far into your head I’ve already gotten,” she cooed into his ear. “And there’s a decent chance I’m going to get so very, very far into your head this weekend that I know we’ll never have this kind of... difference of opinion ever again. But maybe you’d like to show me one last time you can resist what I can do to you... what I can do to your resistance. Show me that you’re a big boy and can make your own decisions, without me making them for you.”

“That’s exactly what I’m doing.”

“Yeah, but see, Jim,” Julia continued to purr, “you forget that we’ve already started down this road, and that I can still bring you under... right here, right now. And within minutes, perhaps even seconds, you’ll helplessly just tell me where your phone is.

“It can go that way, with you falling under hypnosis, under my spell... giving way as your will becomes mine... or you can just tell me right now of your own free will and maintain whatever power it is you seem to still think you have here.”

Jim felt his head getting a little spinny. It was that damn tone of voice she was using. He was being brought right back to the other night, with her talking him down over the phone. He saw the video in his head, tried to block it out.

“Did you notice your mouth opening ever so slightly, Jim, as I’ve been talking to you? Did you notice your breathing slowing as I spoke so warmly in your ear? I bet you’re still thinking about the video, aren’t you? The video of my pussy, with my fingers circling so... very... slowly?

“You’re remembering how it brought you under... how I brought you under... you’re remembering that feeling, aren’t you? Yes, that’s good. Keep remembering...”

Jim, realizing that he was beginning to nod forward in his seat, shook his head violently.

“Alright... alright. Fuck. It’s in my right pants pocket.”

“Good boy.” Jim swore he could hear Julia smiling broadly as she reached for his pants pocket and extracted the phone. “Tell you what, if you want, I’ll just mute it. You can check it in... a while. Maybe later tonight, or tomorrow morning.”

“Nah, fuck it. Just... fuck it. Turn it off. It sounds like you’re not gonna let me charge it any time soon anyway.”

“As you wish.” Jim heard Julia hold the power button, and then heard his phone power down with a buzz and a bonk. Then he heard her put the car into gear, felt them start backing up slowly.

“We honestly won’t be too long, Jim. Sit tight.”

Jim sat tight.

* * *

Julia didn’t say a word for the rest of the trip. Neither did Jim. As they silently rolled on for 25, perhaps 30 minutes, Jim could tell they were headed out of town, or at least to the outskirts. The car stopped less and less; the sound of surrounding traffic gradually faded away.

At last the car rolled to a stop. Julia got out of the car, closed her door, came to Jim’s side and opened the door, unbinding his hands.

“Don’t try to take off the blindfold, Jim. We don’t have very far to go. Take my hand.”

Jim took Julia’s hand. He felt his cock stir a little just touching her hand. What, am I thirteen?

They walked perhaps 30 feet to a doorway, then into an elevator. Jim could feel Julia hesitate and bend slightly as she looked around to make sure no one was in sight.

He gathered they were in a hotel. It smelled like a hotel; when they got out of the elevator, the quiet, nondescript buzz and shallow echoes around him combined into the familiar aura of a hotel hallway. Julia took his hand, walking him another 30 or 40 feet to a door. The sound of the lock on the door seemed to further confirm Jim’s suspicion regarding their whereabouts.

Jim felt the door shut behind him and Julia. His heart was in his throat.

Julia put her arms around Jim’s shoulders, guiding him somewhere... to a sofa?

“Alright, I’m going to re-bind your hands and feet now,” she said. “Don’t worry, this won’t last all weekend. Just for a little while.”

Jim silently complied as he felt her tie his hands, this time individually... loosely. It seemed he had plenty of range of movement; he just imagined that he wouldn’t be able to get very far.

“Are you hungry, Jim? I’m kinda hungry.”

Jim was surprised by the question. “Yeah, I... I guess I could go for a bite.”

“OK, I’ll step out and get us something. Does a burger and fries sound alright?”

“Wait... you’re leaving me here?”

“Yeah, but you’ll be OK. Trust me. You’ll barely notice I was gone.”

Before Jim could protest, he felt Julia taking off his blindfold.

“Alright, are you ready?”

“Ready for what?”

By now, Julia had fully removed the blindfold. Jim looked around. There was no question this was a hotel room... a suite. Very nice, actually. In front of the sofa to which he was tied, Jim spotted a fairly large television taking up the bulk of the opposite wall. Jim saw that Julia had already turned on the television and connected some kind of little computer or something to it.

“I promised you a replacement video. I mean, that’s why you’re here, right, Jim?”

“I... I guess. Really, I came more for the general intrigue factor.”

“Well, I have that video for you anyway. You said the first one wasn’t very fair in what it did to you... what it said you couldn’t do. So I heard those complaints... and I made this one a little more fair. Maybe a lot more fair. I don’t know. You’ll have to tell me.”

Jim and Julia stared at each other from across the suite.

“So... are you gonna show me this video or what?”

“I’ll leave that up to you, Jim. I’m off to grab us some food. The remote’s on the armrest. Just press play.”

“Oh... ok.”

Julia walked back toward Jim and leaned in, tousling his hair slightly. “Just remember what I said a few days ago: knowing me, letting me do these things to you... it may change you. If you press play on this... there’s a good chance you’ll never be the same. That’s why I’m letting this be your choice.

“And as I said in the car,” she said, leaning directly into his ear, “...this weekend, you may just let me so far inside your head you’ll never get me out of it. This? This is probably where that’s going to start... if it hasn’t already started.

“So I’ll let it be your call. Although I guess you’ve been pretty happy to go along with what I’ve been doing so far, so... I’d be pretty surprised if you decide against it.”

She casually released his head, walked toward the door and opened it. “Be back in a few... or maybe I’ll see you when I see you.”

What on earth did THAT mean?

The door closed.

Jim looked around, looked at the way she’d tied him loosely to the sofa.

There was nothing else for him to do or think about.

He picked up the remote and pressed play.